Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator stick in Father Donovan's neck?
2. What does Dexter find inside his freezer?
(b) The Barbie doll's body.
(c) A hand.
(d) A finger.
3. Who is the narrator waiting and watching for in Chapter 1?
(a) Father Donovan.
(b) Pastor Cullen.
(c) Father Pepperidge.
(d) Pastor Perry.
4. Who encourages Dexter to kill people who deserve it?
(c) Father Donovan.
5. In Chapter 8, who is in charge during the Metro police meeting?
Short Answer Questions
1. All of the following is true about Deborah, except for what?
2. Who suspects there is something up with Dexter?
3. What does Dexter find attached to his refrigerator?
4. In context, the word "artist" in Chapter 10, best means ______.
5. Who is handling the murder case in Chapter 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. What gift does the intruder leave Dexter? What is symbolic of this gift?
2. Who calls Dexter in the beginning of Chapter 24? Why is this person calling? What conclusion does Dexter come to with this phone call?
3. Compare and contrast Dexter and Deborah Morgan. Use specific details from the text to support your answer.
4. What two conclusions does Dexter come to when thinking about the Jaworski murder case?
5. What does Dexter do on his date with Rita that upsets her? What is Dexter's reaction to the situation? What is he thinking about?
6. Dexter states that he has a small reputation for hunches, what does he mean? Why is he capable of having such hunches?
7. How does Dexter know someone has been inside his home? What is damaged or missing inside Dexter's home?
8. Who does LaGuerta invite to the crime scene in Chapter 20? What does she tell these people? What is the result of her invitation?
9. What three gifts does the Tamiami Trail Killer leave behind? What do these three gifts represent?
10. How does Dexter feel about people at the Metro-Dade police force saying he has a feeling for serial homicide? Explain.
This section contains 806 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)