|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dexter realizes that ______ likes him.
2. In Chapter 13, Dexter senses ______ was broken into.
(a) His home.
(b) His car.
(c) His lab.
(d) Deborah's home.
3. How many slides with dry drops of blood does Dexter have in Chapter 2?
4. In context, the word "artist" in Chapter 10, best means ______.
5. What object is thrown at Dexter's car?
(a) A woman's head.
(b) A barbie doll.
(c) A bowling ball.
(d) A shoe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dexter gives ______ the creeps.
2. What type of weapon was used in the double homicide crime scene Dexter is working?
3. In Chapter 9, why is Dexter driving in the middle of the night?
4. What is cell crystallization?
5. Dexter says that ______ are important to him.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the relationship between Deborah and Detective LaGuerta? How does LaGuerta display her dislike in Deborah?
2. Describe Dexter's feelings towards children. Does he want kids of his own? Explain.
3. Compare and contrast Dexter and Deborah Morgan. Use specific details from the text to support your answer.
4. What is Detective LaGuerta's hypothesis as to why the Tamiami Trail Killer did not finish cutting his victim? What does Dexter find wrong with her hypothesis?
5. Who was first aware of Dexter's dark secret? What did this person advise Dexter to do?
6. What are the priest's final words? Why do you think he says this?
7. Dexter states that he has a small reputation for hunches, what does he mean? Why is he capable of having such hunches?
8. After much consideration, what is Dexter's hypothesis of the Tamiami Trail Killer's reason for not finishing the cutting of his victim? To whom does he tell his hypothesis to? Does Dexter think the Tamiami Trail Killer will kill again? Explain.
9. Who says, "I am a very neat monster"? What is this character referring to?
10. What is the name of the suspect arrested in the Tamiami Trail murder case? What makes this person a potential suspect?
This section contains 754 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)