Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first word of the novel?
2. What is the narrator's foster father's name?
3. Who is the narrator waiting and watching for in Chapter 1?
4. In Chapter 1, who interferes with the narrator's attack on his victim?
5. In Chapter 1, where has the narrator been hiding?
6. What does the narrator use to make a noose for his victim in Chapter 1?
7. What is the narrator wearing over his face when hunting his victim in Chapter 1?
8. In what state does the novel take place?
This section contains 3,279 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)