|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The arms and legs found at the ice rink spelled out ______.
(c) Ha ha.
2. Dexter refers to thugs, robbers, and crackheads as ______.
3. Who says, "human beings are so resilient, aren't they"?
4. Dexter dreams he has killed ______ women in Chapter 19.
5. Who is Dexter referring to when he says, "bravo, Miss Marple"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who drives the Zamboni for the morning skate?
2. Who encourages Dexter to kill people who deserve it?
3. Dexter says all of the following women were all apparently unable to exist without him, except for who?
4. Who does Dexter say was really terrible at screaming?
5. In Chapter 3, who finds the murder victim?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)