|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who confesses to being the Tamiami Trail killer?
(a) Earl McHale.
(c) Carlile Valentine.
(d) Charley Walker.
2. In context, the word "artist" in Chapter 10, best means ______.
3. What is cell crystallization?
(a) Cells that crystallize from heat.
(b) Cells that crystallize from cold.
(c) Cells that crystallize from salt.
(d) Cells that crystallize from water.
4. According to Dexter, why did the murder suspect not finish cutting his latest victim?
(a) He was interrupted.
(b) His blade wasn't sharp enough.
(c) He forgot.
(d) The thrill was gone.
5. What are the name of Rita's kids?
(a) Cody and Astor.
(b) Carl and Abby.
(c) Cory and Ashley.
(d) Christopher and Allison.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Dexter been dating his girlfriend?
2. Dexter refers to thugs, robbers, and crackheads as ______.
3. What does Dexter determine the symbolism of the rear-view mirror to be?
4. According to Deborah, in the last month ______ refrigerated trucks have been reported stolen.
5. In what city do the murders in the novel take place?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)