|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is nicknamed "Einstein"?
2. In Chapter 15, ______ came into Dexter's mind unwanted and unasked.
3. Where does the FDLE have jurisdiction?
(b) South Florida.
(c) North Florida.
(d) Central Florida.
4. According to Dexter, why did the murder suspect not finish cutting his latest victim?
(a) The thrill was gone.
(b) He was interrupted.
(c) His blade wasn't sharp enough.
(d) He forgot.
5. Deborah says people destroy the refrigerated trucks for what reason?
(a) To hide evidence.
(b) To hide their drugs.
(c) Insurance money.
(d) For fun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is a part-time janitor at Ponce de Leon Junior High School?
2. What type of vehicle passes Dexter, throws an object at his car, and jumps the raising draw bridge?
3. Who says, "I heard you were here and couldn't stay away. Please, Detective, when will you marry me?"
4. What is Deborah's nickname for Dexter?
5. In context, the word "artist" in Chapter 10, best means ______.
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)