|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object does Dexter imagine bringing home?
(a) The rear-view mirror.
(b) The decapitated head.
(c) The refrigerated truck.
(d) The crime scene photos.
2. Who is Dexter's first human victim?
(a) Harry's nurse.
(c) His mom.
(d) Father Donovan.
3. In Chapter 8, who is in charge during the Metro police meeting?
4. Dexter says that ______ are important to him.
(b) The elderly.
5. ______ do not like Dexter and they quite often disapprove of what he does to their masters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dexter believes the murder suspect ______ a vehicle to transport the bodies.
2. The FDLE is a sort of state-level ______.
3. Dexter dreams he has killed ______ women in Chapter 19.
4. Where does the narrator take Father Donovan?
5. In what city do the murders in the novel take place?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)