|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the FDLE have jurisdiction?
(b) South Florida.
(c) North Florida.
(d) Central Florida.
2. In what state does the novel take place?
(c) New York.
3. ______ is a part of Miami that sleeps.
(b) Coconut Grove .
(c) El Portal.
(d) Dinner Key.
4. The narrator considers himself to be a ______ monster.
5. Where does the Tamiami Trail killer leave the bodies in Chapter 19?
(a) At a construction site.
(b) In a palm tree.
(c) At the ice rink.
(d) In a pool.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the name of Rita's kids?
2. Channel ______ is the channel of choice for people with an eye for carnage.
3. How much does Dexter say a bottle of Luminol cost?
4. ______ is an important moment and a real relief for Dexter and the Dark Passenger.
5. Dexter did not collect blood from ______.
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)