|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the name of Rita's kids?
(a) Carl and Abby.
(b) Cory and Ashley.
(c) Christopher and Allison.
(d) Cody and Astor.
2. Where does the Tamiami Trail killer leave the bodies in Chapter 19?
(a) At the ice rink.
(b) In a pool.
(c) At a construction site.
(d) In a palm tree.
3. In Chapter 3, who finds the murder victim?
(a) A veterinarian.
(b) A restaurant worker.
(c) A construction worker.
(d) A pharmacist.
4. Who is the very large black man with an injured air of permanent hostility?
(a) Sergeant Mitchell.
(b) Sergeant Stokes.
(c) Sergeant Doakes.
(d) Sergeant Matthews.
5. Dexter says that he has a small reputation for ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 20, LaGuerta tells ______ that the decapitated heads are the work of a new killer.
2. The speed limit on Biscayne Boulevard is ______.
3. In Chapter 9, why is Dexter driving in the middle of the night?
4. Who is Metro-Dade police's rival?
5. All of the following letters are on the side of the truck in Chapter 23, except for which?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)