|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dexter determine the symbolism of the rear-view mirror to be?
(a) Back up.
(b) I see you.
(c) Who's behind me.
(d) Where are you.
2. Who is Deborah referring to when she says, "maybe about fashion. She dresses really nice"?
3. Who unexpectedly calls Dexter in Chapter 13?
4. Who is Dexter referring to when he says, "bravo, Miss Marple"?
5. "That Stanley Cup year, every time the Panthers scored the fans threw three or four thousand ______ onto the rink.
(a) Plastic roses.
(b) Plastic rats.
(c) Plastic cups.
(d) Plastic panthers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Metro-Miami police spokesperson?
2. All of the following is true about Deborah, except for what?
3. What is Dexter's profession?
4. Where does Deborah suggest the Tamiami Trail killer has the bodies?
5. Who encourages Dexter to kill people who deserve it?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)