|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 15, how does Dexter know there is a security guard outside where he is working?
(a) He hears the guard's radio.
(b) He sees the guard enter the room.
(c) He hears the guard's car.
(d) He hears the guard cough.
2. Who is nicknamed "Einstein"?
3. LaGuerta asks Dexter ______ times if he had seen the driver of the refrigerated truck.
4. Who unexpectedly calls Dexter in Chapter 13?
5. Where did Dexter attend college?
(a) University of Tampa.
(c) University of South Florida.
(d) University of Miami.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Tamiami Trail killer leave the bodies in Chapter 19?
2. Dexter explains that "Rita was merely my ______, a silly kid's costume I wore on weekends to hide the fact that I was the kind of person who did the things that this other interesting fellow was now doing and I wasn't."
3. All of the following is true about Deborah, except for what?
4. Who is handling the murder case in Chapter 2?
5. What does Dexter determine the symbolism of the rear-view mirror to be?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)