|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dexter refers to thugs, robbers, and crackheads as ______.
2. Who makes an arrest in the Tamiami Trail case?
3. Who is Dexter referring to when he says, "bravo, Miss Marple"?
4. Why is there blood smeared on the ice in Chapter 21?
(a) LaGuerta is shot on the ice.
(b) Steban fell on the ice.
(c) Dexter smeared his victim's blood on the ice.
(d) The killer left it for Dexter.
5. Who is the Metro-Miami police spokesperson?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the man in the security video resemble?
2. What does the narrator stick in Father Donovan's neck?
3. Deborah says people destroy the refrigerated trucks for what reason?
4. What does the narrator use to make a noose for his victim in Chapter 1?
5. All of the following letters are on the side of the truck in Chapter 23, except for which?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)