|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many girls does Jamie confess to taking?
2. What is the narrator's foster father's name?
3. Dexter says all of the following women were all apparently unable to exist without him, except for who?
4. All of the following are Harry's Way of killing, except for which one?
(a) Be safe.
(b) Be impulsive.
(c) Be careful.
(d) Be prepared.
5. In context to Chapter 1, the word "mess" refers to what?
(a) The dirty laundry on the floor.
(b) The dirty dishes in the sink.
(c) The bodies of the orphaned children.
(d) The blood on the walls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is handling the murder case in Chapter 2?
2. When asked, "what are you?" the narrator replies, "the beginning. And the end. Meet your ______, Father."
3. According to Dexter, why did the murder suspect not finish cutting his latest victim?
4. What is the name of Miami's hockey team?
5. The narrator is wearing all of the following in Chapter 1, except for which?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)