|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In context to Chapter 1, the word "mess" refers to what?
(a) The bodies of the orphaned children.
(b) The dirty dishes in the sink.
(c) The dirty laundry on the floor.
(d) The blood on the walls.
2. Dexter says all of the following women were all apparently unable to exist without him, except for who?
3. How did Dexter's foster mom die?
(a) Car accident.
4. LaGuerta asks Dexter ______ times if he had seen the driver of the refrigerated truck.
5. What type of vehicle passes Dexter, throws an object at his car, and jumps the raising draw bridge?
(a) An SUV.
(b) A limo.
(c) A refrigerated truck.
(d) A taxi cab.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who encourages Dexter to kill people who deserve it?
2. Deborah says people destroy the refrigerated trucks for what reason?
3. What language does Dexter say seems to be a race against an invisible stopwatch and to get out as much as possible in three-second bursts without using any consonants?
4. What object is thrown at Dexter's car?
5. Dexter says that he has a small reputation for ______.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)