|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. All of the following items are found in or around the heads in Chapter 19, except for which item?
(a) A Barbie.
(b) A toy truck.
(c) A mirror.
2. What does the narrator stick in Father Donovan's neck?
3. Who says, "you're different, Dexter. But you can learn to control that difference and use it constructively"?
4. LaGuerta asks Dexter ______ times if he had seen the driver of the refrigerated truck.
5. Who is the Metro-Miami police spokesperson?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who killed the seven orphaned children?
2. Rita is all of the following except which one?
3. Father Donovan notices ______ small mounds of earth in the garden.
4. What is the narrator's foster father's name?
5. According to Harry, the Last Nurse kills by ______ her patients.
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)