|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dexter says that he has a small reputation for ______.
2. In Chapter 8, who is in charge during the Metro police meeting?
3. Rita is all of the following except which one?
(a) A journalist.
(b) A divorcee.
(c) Dexter's girlfriend.
(d) A mother.
4. Who is Jackson Pollock?
(a) A famous singer.
(b) A famous actor.
(c) A famous painter.
(d) A famous athlete.
5. Where does the Tamiami Trail killer leave the bodies in Chapter 19?
(a) In a pool.
(b) At the ice rink.
(c) In a palm tree.
(d) At a construction site.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Harry, the Last Nurse kills by ______ her patients.
2. What is the tattoo of on the ankle of the murder victim in Chapter 3?
3. What type of souvenir from his victims does Dexter keep?
4. The narrator is wearing all of the following in Chapter 1, except for which?
5. "That Stanley Cup year, every time the Panthers scored the fans threw three or four thousand ______ onto the rink.
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)