|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Deborah tells Dexter that she wants to work in ______.
(a) Private investigator.
2. Who is the very large black man with an injured air of permanent hostility?
(a) Sergeant Doakes.
(b) Sergeant Mitchell.
(c) Sergeant Stokes.
(d) Sergeant Matthews.
3. Who informs Deborah that she is close to be suspended?
4. What type of weapon was used in the double homicide crime scene Dexter is working?
(a) A pistol.
(b) A chainsaw.
(c) An axe.
(d) A rock.
5. Who says, "I guess it's possible to miss a lot of obvious things, Detective"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Dexter reveals that their murder suspect is nicknamed the ______.
2. Who says, "you're different, Dexter. But you can learn to control that difference and use it constructively"?
3. Dexter says that as a rule he does not remember ______.
4. What does Dexter find inside his freezer?
5. In Chapter 3, who finds the murder victim?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)