|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "That Stanley Cup year, every time the Panthers scored the fans threw three or four thousand ______ onto the rink.
(a) Plastic roses.
(b) Plastic panthers.
(c) Plastic cups.
(d) Plastic rats.
2. Dexter says that as a rule he does not remember ______.
(a) His victim's name.
(b) His dreams.
(c) His victim's phone number.
(d) His victim's address.
3. ______ knows Dexter's dark secret.
(d) Sergeant Doakes.
4. Who is handling the murder case in Chapter 2?
5. What does the narrator use to make a noose for his victim in Chapter 1?
(a) Shoe laces.
(b) Fishing line.
(c) Hair ribbon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dexter did not collect blood from ______.
2. Who says, "human beings are so resilient, aren't they"?
3. What object does Angel hold up at the end of Chapter 10?
4. How many slides with dry drops of blood does Dexter have in Chapter 2?
5. Who is Dexter dating?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)