|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "you're different, Dexter. But you can learn to control that difference and use it constructively"?
2. In what city do the murders in the novel take place?
(a) South Beach.
3. The narrator is wearing all of the following in Chapter 1, except for which?
4. How many girls does Jamie confess to taking?
5. Dexter dreams he has killed ______ women in Chapter 19.
Short Answer Questions
1. What object is thrown at Dexter's car?
2. Who is a part-time janitor at Ponce de Leon Junior High School?
3. In Chapter 13, Dexter senses ______ was broken into.
4. What is cell crystallization?
5. All of the following is true about Deborah, except for what?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)