|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dexter go into Jamie's evidence box?
(a) To read the police report.
(b) To get a blood sample.
(c) To wash off his fingerprints.
(d) To get a hair sample.
2. Dexter says that as a rule he does not remember ______.
(a) His victim's address.
(b) His victim's phone number.
(c) His dreams.
(d) His victim's name.
3. Dexter dreams he has killed ______ women in Chapter 19.
4. The narrator considers himself to be a ______ monster.
5. According to Dexter, the crime lab gang does not wear ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first word of the novel?
2. What type of vehicle does Dexter suggest the murder suspect uses to transport the bodies?
3. In what state does the novel take place?
4. What is the narrator's foster father's name?
5. All of the following items are found in or around the heads in Chapter 19, except for which item?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)