|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9, why is Dexter driving in the middle of the night?
(a) He is hunting.
(b) He is looking for his dog.
(c) He is hungry.
(d) He is lost.
2. What object does Angel hold up at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) A barbie doll.
(b) A rear-view mirror.
(c) A red shoe.
(d) A side-view mirror.
3. Where does the narrator take Father Donovan?
(a) The police station.
(b) To church.
(c) To the ice rink.
(d) To an abandoned house.
4. Harry wanted Dexter to stop the nurse like the ______.
5. In Chapter 1, where has the narrator been hiding?
(a) In his victim's house.
(b) In a tree.
(c) In his victim's car.
(d) In the bushes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dexter determine the symbolism of the rear-view mirror to be?
2. According to Harry, the Last Nurse kills by ______ her patients.
3. What did Harry keep saying no to on his death bed?
4. According to Deborah, in the last month ______ refrigerated trucks have been reported stolen.
5. What type of souvenir from his victims does Dexter keep?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)