|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of vehicle passes Dexter, throws an object at his car, and jumps the raising draw bridge?
(a) A limo.
(b) An SUV.
(c) A taxi cab.
(d) A refrigerated truck.
2. In Chapter 3, who finds the murder victim?
(a) A pharmacist.
(b) A restaurant worker.
(c) A veterinarian.
(d) A construction worker.
3. Who is the Metro-Miami police spokesperson?
4. How much does Dexter say a bottle of Luminol cost?
5. Where does the narrator take Father Donovan?
(a) To an abandoned house.
(b) To the ice rink.
(c) The police station.
(d) To church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dexter go into Jamie's evidence box?
2. In what city do the murders in the novel take place?
3. According to Dexter, the crime lab gang does not wear ______.
4. In Chapter 1, who interferes with the narrator's attack on his victim?
5. When Dexter tells Deborah, "she doesn't like you, and she doesn't want you on her turf" who is he referring to?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)