|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The speed limit on Biscayne Boulevard is ______.
(a) 35 mph.
(b) 45 mph.
(c) 15 mph.
(d) 60 mph.
2. Why does Dexter think Rita wants him to come over in Chapter 15?
(a) So she can break up with him.
(b) So she can vent.
(c) So they can make up.
(d) So they can watch a movie.
3. Whose murder makes the newspaper as a Tamiami Trail copy-cat murder?
4. Dexter reveals that their murder suspect is nicknamed the ______.
(a) Tamiami Trail Butcher.
(b) Gainesville Ripper.
(c) Miami Vampire.
(d) Sunset Slayer.
5. Dexter says that however coarse and brutal Daryll Earl looked, the real threat to society was ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator is wearing all of the following in Chapter 1, except for which?
2. In Chapter 15, ______ came into Dexter's mind unwanted and unasked.
3. All of the following are Harry's Way of killing, except for which one?
4. Dexter dreams he has killed ______ women in Chapter 19.
5. How did Dexter's foster mom die?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)