|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, who finds the murder victim?
(a) A restaurant worker.
(b) A veterinarian.
(c) A pharmacist.
(d) A construction worker.
2. ______ knows Dexter's dark secret.
(a) Sergeant Doakes.
3. How many slides with dry drops of blood does Dexter have in Chapter 2?
4. Where does the narrator take Father Donovan?
(a) To an abandoned house.
(b) To the ice rink.
(c) The police station.
(d) To church.
5. Who is Metro-Dade police's rival?
(a) Collier county.
(b) Lee county.
(c) Broward county.
(d) Orange county.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language does Dexter say seems to be a race against an invisible stopwatch and to get out as much as possible in three-second bursts without using any consonants?
2. Father Donovan notices ______ small mounds of earth in the garden.
3. Who is the narrator waiting and watching for in Chapter 1?
4. What type of vehicle does Dexter suggest the murder suspect uses to transport the bodies?
5. Who is Jackson Pollock?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)