|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dexter tell about his discovery in his refrigerator?
2. Dexter says that he has a small reputation for ______.
3. Who is the very large black man with an injured air of permanent hostility?
(a) Sergeant Mitchell.
(b) Sergeant Matthews.
(c) Sergeant Doakes.
(d) Sergeant Stokes.
4. When asked, "what are you?" the narrator replies, "the beginning. And the end. Meet your ______, Father."
5. Who unexpectedly calls Dexter in Chapter 13?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dexter go into Jamie's evidence box?
2. When Dexter tells Deborah, "she doesn't like you, and she doesn't want you on her turf" who is he referring to?
3. Where is the decapitated body found in Chapter 10?
4. In Chapter 3, who finds the murder victim?
5. ______ is a part of Miami that sleeps.
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)