|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Dark Passenger?
(a) Dexter's dad.
(b) The Tamiami Trail killer.
(c) Father Donovan.
(d) Dexter's inner voice.
2. All of the following items are found in or around the heads in Chapter 19, except for which item?
(b) A mirror.
(c) A Barbie.
(d) A toy truck.
3. Dexter says that as a rule he does not remember ______.
(a) His victim's name.
(b) His victim's address.
(c) His dreams.
(d) His victim's phone number.
4. What does Dexter find attached to his refrigerator?
(a) A drawing of a smile face.
(b) A Barbie doll's head.
(c) A picture of the crime scene.
(d) A letter.
5. What is the narrator wearing over his face when hunting his victim in Chapter 1?
(a) A Halloween mask.
(b) A while silk mask.
(c) A black ski mask.
(d) A pair of nylon pantyhose.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, who finds the murder victim?
2. Who repetitively says, "f it had been me..." in Chapter 11?
3. In Chapter 15, ______ came into Dexter's mind unwanted and unasked.
4. Where does Deborah and Dexter go to eat breakfast in Chapter 7?
5. What type of vehicle does Dexter suggest the murder suspect uses to transport the bodies?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)