|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take Harry to die?
(a) Three days.
(b) Fifty-seven years.
(c) A year and a half.
(d) Two minutes.
2. In what state does the novel take place?
(d) New York.
3. ______ is an important moment and a real relief for Dexter and the Dark Passenger.
(a) The conclusion.
(b) The hunting.
(c) The climax.
(d) The beginning.
4. What is the narrator wearing over his face when hunting his victim in Chapter 1?
(a) A black ski mask.
(b) A pair of nylon pantyhose.
(c) A Halloween mask.
(d) A while silk mask.
5. Who is the Metro-Miami police spokesperson?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many heads are at the crime scene in Chapter 19?
2. Dexter did not collect blood from ______.
3. According to Harry, the Last Nurse kills by ______ her patients.
4. Who is nicknamed "Einstein"?
5. Rita is all of the following except which one?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)