|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Dexter and his girlfriend go for their date?
(d) The movies.
2. What is the tattoo of on the ankle of the murder victim in Chapter 3?
(a) A butterfly.
(b) A rose.
(c) A bird.
(d) A heart.
3. What language does Dexter say seems to be a race against an invisible stopwatch and to get out as much as possible in three-second bursts without using any consonants?
(b) Italian Spanish.
(c) Trade Winds Spanish.
(d) Cuban Spanish.
4. Dexter explains that "Rita was merely my ______, a silly kid's costume I wore on weekends to hide the fact that I was the kind of person who did the things that this other interesting fellow was now doing and I wasn't."
5. Who killed the seven orphaned children?
(b) Father Donovan.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, who is in charge during the Metro police meeting?
2. Who encourages Dexter to kill people who deserve it?
3. Dexter reveals in Chapter 4 that the one big clue of the day was the ______.
4. In Chapter 3, who finds the murder victim?
5. Who is Jackson Pollock?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)