|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who repetitively says, "f it had been me..." in Chapter 11?
2. Who is Jackson Pollock?
(a) A famous actor.
(b) A famous painter.
(c) A famous singer.
(d) A famous athlete.
3. What type of vehicle passes Dexter, throws an object at his car, and jumps the raising draw bridge?
(a) A limo.
(b) A refrigerated truck.
(c) An SUV.
(d) A taxi cab.
4. Whose murder makes the newspaper as a Tamiami Trail copy-cat murder?
5. Deborah tells Dexter that she wants to work in ______.
(b) Private investigator.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, Dexter senses ______ was broken into.
2. The statement, "and there I was out over the city like a boneless bird, flowing and swift and the cold air moved around me..." comes from where?
3. Dexter explains that "Rita was merely my ______, a silly kid's costume I wore on weekends to hide the fact that I was the kind of person who did the things that this other interesting fellow was now doing and I wasn't."
4. According to Dexter, the crime lab gang does not wear ______.
5. Who finds the refrigerated truck used to transport the decapitated bodies in Chapter 11?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)