|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dexter find inside his freezer?
(a) The Barbie doll's body.
(b) A hand.
(d) A finger.
2. What is unusual about the crime scene in Chapter 2?
(a) There is no evidence.
(b) There is no body.
(c) There is no skin.
(d) There is no blood.
3. How does killing make Dexter feel?
4. Who says, "I guess it's possible to miss a lot of obvious things, Detective"?
5. Who does Dexter tell about his discovery in his refrigerator?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dexter go into Jamie's evidence box?
2. When Dexter was young, who/what did he kill?
3. Why does Dexter think Rita wants him to come over in Chapter 15?
4. Where does the Tamiami Trail killer leave the bodies in Chapter 19?
5. Who informs Deborah that she is close to be suspended?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)