|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator explains how he secures the priest to the table with ______.
(a) Plastic wrap.
(b) Fishing wire.
(d) Duct tape.
2. Where is the decapitated body found in Chapter 10?
(a) In the refrigerated truck.
(b) In Dexter's house.
(c) In the dumpster.
(d) In the goalie's net.
3. Dexter reveals in Chapter 4 that the one big clue of the day was the ______.
(a) Right leg.
(b) Right arm.
(c) Left arm.
(d) Left leg.
4. How many slides with dry drops of blood does Dexter have in Chapter 2?
5. Who repetitively says, "f it had been me..." in Chapter 11?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who encourages Dexter to kill people who deserve it?
2. How does killing make Dexter feel?
3. In Chapter 13, Dexter senses ______ was broken into.
4. Metro-Dade has a policy of pulling the homicide team together approximately _____ after a murder.
5. After killing Father Donovan, Dexter states that the Code of _____ was satisfied.
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)