|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In context to Chapter 1, the word "mess" refers to what?
(a) The blood on the walls.
(b) The dirty dishes in the sink.
(c) The dirty laundry on the floor.
(d) The bodies of the orphaned children.
2. Who says, "I heard you were here and couldn't stay away. Please, Detective, when will you marry me?"
3. Who is Dexter dating?
4. Dexter believes the murder suspect ______ a vehicle to transport the bodies.
5. How long has Dexter been dating his girlfriend?
(a) Six months.
(b) Three years.
(c) A year and a half.
(d) A year.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Dexter, the crime lab gang does not wear ______.
2. ______ is a part of Miami that sleeps.
3. Who killed the seven orphaned children?
4. Father Donovan notices ______ small mounds of earth in the garden.
5. How much does Dexter say a bottle of Luminol cost?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)