|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "I heard you were here and couldn't stay away. Please, Detective, when will you marry me?"
2. Where do Dexter and his girlfriend go for their date?
(d) The movies.
3. What is the name of Miami's hockey team?
(a) The Panthers.
(b) The Eagles.
(c) The Penguins.
(d) The Hurricanes.
4. What is unusual about the crime scene in Chapter 2?
(a) There is no evidence.
(b) There is no blood.
(c) There is no skin.
(d) There is no body.
5. According to Dexter, the crime lab gang does not wear ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Dexter was young, who/what did he kill?
2. Metro-Dade has a policy of pulling the homicide team together approximately _____ after a murder.
3. What language does Dexter say seems to be a race against an invisible stopwatch and to get out as much as possible in three-second bursts without using any consonants?
4. Who repetitively says, "f it had been me..." in Chapter 11?
5. LaGuerta asks Dexter ______ times if he had seen the driver of the refrigerated truck.
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)