|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the narrator waiting and watching for in Chapter 1?
(a) Pastor Perry.
(b) Pastor Cullen.
(c) Father Pepperidge.
(d) Father Donovan.
2. In context, the word "artist" in Chapter 10, best means ______.
3. Dexter realizes that ______ likes him.
4. Who says, "you're different, Dexter. But you can learn to control that difference and use it constructively"?
5. Dexter reveals in Chapter 4 that the one big clue of the day was the ______.
(a) Right arm.
(b) Left arm.
(c) Left leg.
(d) Right leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, who interferes with the narrator's attack on his victim?
2. What is unusual about the crime scene in Chapter 2?
3. Who killed the seven orphaned children?
4. Who suspects there is something up with Dexter?
5. Who is Dexter dating?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)