|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who repetitively says, "f it had been me..." in Chapter 11?
2. Dexter reveals in Chapter 4 that the one big clue of the day was the ______.
(a) Right arm.
(b) Right leg.
(c) Left arm.
(d) Left leg.
3. The speed limit on Biscayne Boulevard is ______.
(a) 35 mph.
(b) 60 mph.
(c) 15 mph.
(d) 45 mph.
4. When asked, "what are you?" the narrator replies, "the beginning. And the end. Meet your ______, Father."
5. Who is Metro-Dade police's rival?
(a) Orange county.
(b) Broward county.
(c) Lee county.
(d) Collier county.
Short Answer Questions
1. In context to Chapter 1, the word "mess" refers to what?
2. The narrator considers himself to be a ______ monster.
3. ______ is a part of Miami that sleeps.
4. Who killed the seven orphaned children?
5. According to Deborah, in the last month ______ refrigerated trucks have been reported stolen.
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)