|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language does Dexter say seems to be a race against an invisible stopwatch and to get out as much as possible in three-second bursts without using any consonants?
(a) Cuban Spanish.
(c) Trade Winds Spanish.
(d) Italian Spanish.
2. What is unusual about the crime scene in Chapter 2?
(a) There is no blood.
(b) There is no body.
(c) There is no skin.
(d) There is no evidence.
3. What type of vehicle passes Dexter, throws an object at his car, and jumps the raising draw bridge?
(a) A taxi cab.
(b) An SUV.
(c) A limo.
(d) A refrigerated truck.
4. What is the narrator wearing over his face when hunting his victim in Chapter 1?
(a) A pair of nylon pantyhose.
(b) A while silk mask.
(c) A Halloween mask.
(d) A black ski mask.
5. Dexter says that he has a small reputation for ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who determines that there is a witness to the crime at the Cacique Motel?
2. In Chapter 3, who finds the murder victim?
3. How long has Dexter been dating his girlfriend?
4. According to Dexter, the crime lab gang does not wear ______.
5. Who is Dexter referring to when he says, "bravo, Miss Marple"?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)