|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, where has the narrator been hiding?
(a) In a tree.
(b) In his victim's car.
(c) In the bushes.
(d) In his victim's house.
2. According to Deborah, in the last month ______ refrigerated trucks have been reported stolen.
3. Who is Dexter dating?
4. When asked, "what are you?" the narrator replies, "the beginning. And the end. Meet your ______, Father."
5. In Chapter 1, who interferes with the narrator's attack on his victim?
(a) A janitor.
(b) A cop.
(c) A mailman.
(d) A cab driver.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "I guess it's possible to miss a lot of obvious things, Detective"?
2. How many slides with dry drops of blood does Dexter have in Chapter 2?
3. The narrator explains how he secures the priest to the table with ______.
4. Dexter says that as a rule he does not remember ______.
5. Who repetitively says, "f it had been me..." in Chapter 11?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)