|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dexter says that he has a small reputation for ______.
2. Who is Metro-Dade police's rival?
(a) Collier county.
(b) Orange county.
(c) Lee county.
(d) Broward county.
3. Dexter gives ______ the creeps.
(a) Detective LaGuerta.
(b) Sergeant Doakes.
(c) Captain Matthews.
(d) Major Smith.
4. Who is handling the murder case in Chapter 2?
5. Who is Dexter referring to when he says, "bravo, Miss Marple"?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Deborah, in the last month ______ refrigerated trucks have been reported stolen.
2. Captain Matthews tells LaGuerta that ______ is going to maintain a peripheral involvement in this case.
3. Who says, "I heard you were here and couldn't stay away. Please, Detective, when will you marry me?"
4. What object is thrown at Dexter's car?
5. The speed limit on Biscayne Boulevard is ______.
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)