|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language does Dexter say seems to be a race against an invisible stopwatch and to get out as much as possible in three-second bursts without using any consonants?
(a) Trade Winds Spanish.
(b) Cuban Spanish.
(c) Italian Spanish.
2. Who is Dexter referring to when he says, "bravo, Miss Marple"?
3. ______ is a part of Miami that sleeps.
(a) El Portal.
(b) Dinner Key.
(c) Coconut Grove .
4. What object does Angel hold up at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) A side-view mirror.
(b) A barbie doll.
(c) A red shoe.
(d) A rear-view mirror.
5. How long has Dexter been dating his girlfriend?
(a) A year and a half.
(b) Six months.
(c) Three years.
(d) A year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the narrator's foster father's name?
2. Dexter reveals that their murder suspect is nicknamed the ______.
3. Dexter says that he has a small reputation for ______.
4. What object does Dexter imagine bringing home?
5. What type of vehicle passes Dexter, throws an object at his car, and jumps the raising draw bridge?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)