|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who repetitively says, "f it had been me..." in Chapter 11?
2. Dexter says that as a rule he does not remember ______.
(a) His victim's address.
(b) His victim's phone number.
(c) His dreams.
(d) His victim's name.
3. What is the first word of the novel?
4. Dexter believes the murder suspect ______ a vehicle to transport the bodies.
5. In context, the word "artist" in Chapter 10, best means ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does killing make Dexter feel?
2. When Dexter tells Deborah, "she doesn't like you, and she doesn't want you on her turf" who is he referring to?
3. According to Deborah, in the last month ______ refrigerated trucks have been reported stolen.
4. Who says, "I guess it's possible to miss a lot of obvious things, Detective"?
5. Who is the narrator waiting and watching for in Chapter 1?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)