|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dexter says that ______ are important to him.
(d) The elderly.
2. The narrator explains how he secures the priest to the table with ______.
(a) Plastic wrap.
(b) Fishing wire.
(d) Duct tape.
3. Who finds the refrigerated truck used to transport the decapitated bodies in Chapter 11?
4. ______ is a part of Miami that sleeps.
(a) Dinner Key.
(b) Coconut Grove .
(d) El Portal.
5. Captain Matthews tells LaGuerta that ______ is going to maintain a peripheral involvement in this case.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator use to make a noose for his victim in Chapter 1?
2. Who is the very large black man with an injured air of permanent hostility?
3. The narrator considers himself to be a ______ monster.
4. In Chapter 1, where has the narrator been hiding?
5. According to Deborah, in the last month ______ refrigerated trucks have been reported stolen.
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)