|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object is thrown at Dexter's car?
(a) A woman's head.
(b) A bowling ball.
(c) A shoe.
(d) A barbie doll.
2. The narrator is wearing all of the following in Chapter 1, except for which?
3. What type of souvenir from his victims does Dexter keep?
(a) A hair sample.
(b) A drop of blood.
(c) A picture.
(d) Their wedding ring.
4. Dexter reveals in Chapter 4 that the one big clue of the day was the ______.
(a) Right leg.
(b) Right arm.
(c) Left leg.
(d) Left arm.
5. ______ is a part of Miami that sleeps.
(a) Dinner Key.
(b) Coconut Grove .
(c) El Portal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "I heard you were here and couldn't stay away. Please, Detective, when will you marry me?"
2. Dexter says that he has a small reputation for ______.
3. Who repetitively says, "f it had been me..." in Chapter 11?
4. Who says, "you're different, Dexter. But you can learn to control that difference and use it constructively"?
5. Who is Dexter referring to when he says, "bravo, Miss Marple"?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)