|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Metro-Dade police's rival?
(a) Lee county.
(b) Collier county.
(c) Orange county.
(d) Broward county.
2. In Chapter 8, who is in charge during the Metro police meeting?
3. Who killed the seven orphaned children?
(b) Father Donovan.
4. Where do Dexter and his girlfriend go for their date?
(a) The movies.
5. All of the following is true about Deborah, except for what?
(a) She is adopted.
(b) Her father was a cop.
(c) She is a cop.
(d) She is Dexter's foster sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Dark Passenger?
2. When asked, "what are you?" the narrator replies, "the beginning. And the end. Meet your ______, Father."
3. Who repetitively says, "f it had been me..." in Chapter 11?
4. Who encourages Dexter to kill people who deserve it?
5. How does killing make Dexter feel?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)