|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who encourages Dexter to kill people who deserve it?
(d) Father Donovan.
2. Dexter says that he has a small reputation for ______.
3. Rita is all of the following except which one?
(a) A mother.
(b) A journalist.
(c) Dexter's girlfriend.
(d) A divorcee.
4. Who is Dexter referring to when he says, "bravo, Miss Marple"?
5. Who repetitively says, "f it had been me..." in Chapter 11?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, where has the narrator been hiding?
2. When Dexter tells Deborah, "she doesn't like you, and she doesn't want you on her turf" who is he referring to?
3. In context to Chapter 1, the word "mess" refers to what?
4. In Chapter 3, who finds the murder victim?
5. How long has Dexter been dating his girlfriend?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)