|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Dexter, why did the murder suspect not finish cutting his latest victim?
(a) His blade wasn't sharp enough.
(b) The thrill was gone.
(c) He forgot.
(d) He was interrupted.
2. In what state does the novel take place?
(c) New York.
3. Dexter says that as a rule he does not remember ______.
(a) His victim's name.
(b) His victim's address.
(c) His victim's phone number.
(d) His dreams.
4. Who says, "I heard you were here and couldn't stay away. Please, Detective, when will you marry me?"
5. The narrator considers himself to be a ______ monster.
Short Answer Questions
1. Father Donovan notices ______ small mounds of earth in the garden.
2. In Chapter 3, who finds the murder victim?
3. What is cell crystallization?
4. Who is the Dark Passenger?
5. What language does Dexter say seems to be a race against an invisible stopwatch and to get out as much as possible in three-second bursts without using any consonants?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)