|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does killing make Dexter feel?
2. In Chapter 8, who is in charge during the Metro police meeting?
3. In Chapter 3, who finds the murder victim?
(a) A pharmacist.
(b) A veterinarian.
(c) A restaurant worker.
(d) A construction worker.
4. What object is thrown at Dexter's car?
(a) A bowling ball.
(b) A woman's head.
(c) A shoe.
(d) A barbie doll.
5. What does the narrator use to make a noose for his victim in Chapter 1?
(a) Fishing line.
(c) Shoe laces.
(d) Hair ribbon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dexter reveals that their murder suspect is nicknamed the ______.
2. Dexter refers to thugs, robbers, and crackheads as ______.
3. The narrator considers himself to be a ______ monster.
4. In Chapter 1, where has the narrator been hiding?
5. Who is the narrator waiting and watching for in Chapter 1?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)