|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator take Father Donovan?
(a) To the ice rink.
(b) The police station.
(c) To an abandoned house.
(d) To church.
2. Who says, "you're different, Dexter. But you can learn to control that difference and use it constructively"?
3. What type of souvenir from his victims does Dexter keep?
(a) Their wedding ring.
(b) A hair sample.
(c) A picture.
(d) A drop of blood.
4. Where does Deborah and Dexter go to eat breakfast in Chapter 7?
(a) Waffle House.
(b) Wolfie's Deli.
5. After killing Father Donovan, Dexter states that the Code of _____ was satisfied.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dexter gives ______ the creeps.
2. In what state does the novel take place?
3. Who is Dexter referring to when he says, "bravo, Miss Marple"?
4. Who is Metro-Dade police's rival?
5. How many slides with dry drops of blood does Dexter have in Chapter 2?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)