|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Metro-Dade police's rival?
(a) Lee county.
(b) Orange county.
(c) Collier county.
(d) Broward county.
2. What is the narrator wearing over his face when hunting his victim in Chapter 1?
(a) A Halloween mask.
(b) A while silk mask.
(c) A black ski mask.
(d) A pair of nylon pantyhose.
3. What is the narrator's foster father's name?
4. What type of vehicle does Dexter suggest the murder suspect uses to transport the bodies?
(a) A limo.
(b) A pickup truck.
(c) A taxi cab.
(d) A refrigerated truck.
5. Who encourages Dexter to kill people who deserve it?
(b) Father Donovan.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, who is in charge during the Metro police meeting?
2. What does the narrator use to make a noose for his victim in Chapter 1?
3. The narrator explains how he secures the priest to the table with ______.
4. What object is thrown at Dexter's car?
5. In what state does the novel take place?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)