|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dexter says that as a rule he does not remember ______.
(a) His dreams.
(b) His victim's name.
(c) His victim's address.
(d) His victim's phone number.
2. How much does Dexter say a bottle of Luminol cost?
3. When Dexter tells Deborah, "she doesn't like you, and she doesn't want you on her turf" who is he referring to?
4. In what city do the murders in the novel take place?
(c) South Beach.
5. How did Dexter's foster mom die?
(c) Car accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. What object is thrown at Dexter's car?
2. Who is handling the murder case in Chapter 2?
3. What does the narrator stick in Father Donovan's neck?
4. The narrator is wearing all of the following in Chapter 1, except for which?
5. What type of vehicle does Dexter suggest the murder suspect uses to transport the bodies?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)