|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city do the murders in the novel take place?
(c) South Beach.
2. How long has Dexter been dating his girlfriend?
(a) Six months.
(b) A year and a half.
(c) Three years.
(d) A year.
3. Captain Matthews tells LaGuerta that ______ is going to maintain a peripheral involvement in this case.
4. Where does the narrator take Father Donovan?
(a) To the ice rink.
(b) To church.
(c) To an abandoned house.
(d) The police station.
5. According to Dexter, the crime lab gang does not wear ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who determines that there is a witness to the crime at the Cacique Motel?
2. What is unusual about the crime scene in Chapter 2?
3. How does killing make Dexter feel?
4. What does the narrator stick in Father Donovan's neck?
5. Dexter says that as a rule he does not remember ______.
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)