|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many slides with dry drops of blood does Dexter have in Chapter 2?
2. In Chapter 1, where has the narrator been hiding?
(a) In a tree.
(b) In his victim's house.
(c) In the bushes.
(d) In his victim's car.
3. In context to Chapter 1, the word "mess" refers to what?
(a) The dirty dishes in the sink.
(b) The blood on the walls.
(c) The bodies of the orphaned children.
(d) The dirty laundry on the floor.
4. The narrator is wearing all of the following in Chapter 1, except for which?
5. What type of souvenir from his victims does Dexter keep?
(a) A picture.
(b) A drop of blood.
(c) A hair sample.
(d) Their wedding ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Dexter, the crime lab gang does not wear ______.
2. Dexter reveals in Chapter 4 that the one big clue of the day was the ______.
3. Who is Metro-Dade police's rival?
4. Captain Matthews tells LaGuerta that ______ is going to maintain a peripheral involvement in this case.
5. After killing Father Donovan, Dexter states that the Code of _____ was satisfied.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)