|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of vehicle passes Dexter, throws an object at his car, and jumps the raising draw bridge?
(a) A taxi cab.
(b) A limo.
(c) An SUV.
(d) A refrigerated truck.
2. Metro-Dade has a policy of pulling the homicide team together approximately _____ after a murder.
(a) 72 hours.
(b) 48 hours.
(c) 24 hours.
(d) 60 minutes.
3. Who is handling the murder case in Chapter 2?
4. The narrator is wearing all of the following in Chapter 1, except for which?
5. In Chapter 1, who interferes with the narrator's attack on his victim?
(a) A cab driver.
(b) A janitor.
(c) A mailman.
(d) A cop.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state does the novel take place?
2. Who determines that there is a witness to the crime at the Cacique Motel?
3. Dexter says that as a rule he does not remember ______.
4. What object is thrown at Dexter's car?
5. How many slides with dry drops of blood does Dexter have in Chapter 2?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)