|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9, why is Dexter driving in the middle of the night?
(a) He is looking for his dog.
(b) He is hungry.
(c) He is lost.
(d) He is hunting.
2. Father Donovan notices ______ small mounds of earth in the garden.
3. The narrator explains how he secures the priest to the table with ______.
(a) Fishing wire.
(b) Duct tape.
(c) Plastic wrap.
4. Who killed the seven orphaned children?
(a) Father Donovan.
5. Who is the Dark Passenger?
(a) Dexter's inner voice.
(b) Father Donovan.
(c) Dexter's dad.
(d) The Tamiami Trail killer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dexter believes the murder suspect ______ a vehicle to transport the bodies.
2. What does the narrator use to make a noose for his victim in Chapter 1?
3. Dexter refers to thugs, robbers, and crackheads as ______.
4. Who encourages Dexter to kill people who deserve it?
5. When Dexter tells Deborah, "she doesn't like you, and she doesn't want you on her turf" who is he referring to?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)