|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many slides with dry drops of blood does Dexter have in Chapter 2?
2. What are the name of Rita's kids?
(a) Cody and Astor.
(b) Carl and Abby.
(c) Christopher and Allison.
(d) Cory and Ashley.
3. Dexter says that as a rule he does not remember ______.
(a) His victim's phone number.
(b) His victim's address.
(c) His victim's name.
(d) His dreams.
4. Who says, "you're different, Dexter. But you can learn to control that difference and use it constructively"?
5. What type of weapon was used in the double homicide crime scene Dexter is working?
(a) A chainsaw.
(b) An axe.
(c) A rock.
(d) A pistol.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dexter says that he has a small reputation for ______.
2. Dexter gives ______ the creeps.
3. What is unusual about the crime scene in Chapter 2?
4. Metro-Dade has a policy of pulling the homicide team together approximately _____ after a murder.
5. Rita is all of the following except which one?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)