|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, where has the narrator been hiding?
(a) In a tree.
(b) In his victim's house.
(c) In his victim's car.
(d) In the bushes.
2. How did Dexter's foster mom die?
(a) Car accident.
3. When asked, "what are you?" the narrator replies, "the beginning. And the end. Meet your ______, Father."
4. Who is the Dark Passenger?
(a) The Tamiami Trail killer.
(b) Dexter's dad.
(c) Father Donovan.
(d) Dexter's inner voice.
5. The narrator is wearing all of the following in Chapter 1, except for which?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Dexter was young, who/what did he kill?
2. When Dexter tells Deborah, "she doesn't like you, and she doesn't want you on her turf" who is he referring to?
3. Dexter says that ______ are important to him.
4. What is the tattoo of on the ankle of the murder victim in Chapter 3?
5. What language does Dexter say seems to be a race against an invisible stopwatch and to get out as much as possible in three-second bursts without using any consonants?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)