|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "I heard you were here and couldn't stay away. Please, Detective, when will you marry me?"
2. How long has Dexter been dating his girlfriend?
(a) Six months.
(b) A year and a half.
(c) Three years.
(d) A year.
3. How does killing make Dexter feel?
4. Where does the narrator take Father Donovan?
(a) To church.
(b) The police station.
(c) To the ice rink.
(d) To an abandoned house.
5. In Chapter 3, who finds the murder victim?
(a) A restaurant worker.
(b) A construction worker.
(c) A veterinarian.
(d) A pharmacist.
Short Answer Questions
1. After killing Father Donovan, Dexter states that the Code of _____ was satisfied.
2. Dexter believes the murder suspect ______ a vehicle to transport the bodies.
3. When Dexter was young, who/what did he kill?
4. What is the first word of the novel?
5. Who is handling the murder case in Chapter 2?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)