|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the narrator wearing over his face when hunting his victim in Chapter 1?
(a) A Halloween mask.
(b) A pair of nylon pantyhose.
(c) A while silk mask.
(d) A black ski mask.
2. What is cell crystallization?
(a) Cells that crystallize from cold.
(b) Cells that crystallize from heat.
(c) Cells that crystallize from salt.
(d) Cells that crystallize from water.
3. Where does the narrator take Father Donovan?
(a) To the ice rink.
(b) To church.
(c) To an abandoned house.
(d) The police station.
4. According to Dexter, why did the murder suspect not finish cutting his latest victim?
(a) His blade wasn't sharp enough.
(b) He forgot.
(c) The thrill was gone.
(d) He was interrupted.
5. What type of souvenir from his victims does Dexter keep?
(a) Their wedding ring.
(b) A hair sample.
(c) A drop of blood.
(d) A picture.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state does the novel take place?
2. When Dexter was young, who/what did he kill?
3. Captain Matthews tells LaGuerta that ______ is going to maintain a peripheral involvement in this case.
4. How much does Dexter say a bottle of Luminol cost?
5. According to Dexter, the crime lab gang does not wear ______.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)