|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In context to Chapter 1, the word "mess" refers to what?
(a) The dirty dishes in the sink.
(b) The bodies of the orphaned children.
(c) The dirty laundry on the floor.
(d) The blood on the walls.
2. In what city do the murders in the novel take place?
(d) South Beach.
3. After killing Father Donovan, Dexter states that the Code of _____ was satisfied.
4. What are the name of Rita's kids?
(a) Christopher and Allison.
(b) Cody and Astor.
(c) Cory and Ashley.
(d) Carl and Abby.
5. According to Dexter, the crime lab gang does not wear ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. All of the following is true about Deborah, except for what?
2. Who determines that there is a witness to the crime at the Cacique Motel?
3. Where do Dexter and his girlfriend go for their date?
4. What is the tattoo of on the ankle of the murder victim in Chapter 3?
5. What type of souvenir from his victims does Dexter keep?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)