|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. All of the following is true about Deborah, except for what?
(a) She is Dexter's foster sister.
(b) Her father was a cop.
(c) She is a cop.
(d) She is adopted.
2. In Chapter 3, who finds the murder victim?
(a) A veterinarian.
(b) A pharmacist.
(c) A restaurant worker.
(d) A construction worker.
3. Who is Dexter referring to when he says, "bravo, Miss Marple"?
4. What is cell crystallization?
(a) Cells that crystallize from salt.
(b) Cells that crystallize from water.
(c) Cells that crystallize from cold.
(d) Cells that crystallize from heat.
5. According to Dexter, why did the murder suspect not finish cutting his latest victim?
(a) The thrill was gone.
(b) He was interrupted.
(c) He forgot.
(d) His blade wasn't sharp enough.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Dexter say a bottle of Luminol cost?
2. Metro-Dade has a policy of pulling the homicide team together approximately _____ after a murder.
3. What does the narrator stick in Father Donovan's neck?
4. Dexter says that ______ are important to him.
5. Where does Deborah and Dexter go to eat breakfast in Chapter 7?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)