|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dexter reveals in Chapter 4 that the one big clue of the day was the ______.
(a) Right arm.
(b) Left arm.
(c) Left leg.
(d) Right leg.
2. Where does Deborah and Dexter go to eat breakfast in Chapter 7?
(c) Waffle House.
(d) Wolfie's Deli.
3. What is cell crystallization?
(a) Cells that crystallize from salt.
(b) Cells that crystallize from cold.
(c) Cells that crystallize from water.
(d) Cells that crystallize from heat.
4. The narrator considers himself to be a ______ monster.
5. In what city do the murders in the novel take place?
(c) South Beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dexter referring to when he says, "bravo, Miss Marple"?
2. In context to Chapter 1, the word "mess" refers to what?
3. Who suspects there is something up with Dexter?
4. What type of weapon was used in the double homicide crime scene Dexter is working?
5. In Chapter 3, who finds the murder victim?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)