|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the narrator's foster father's name?
2. Dexter believes the murder suspect ______ a vehicle to transport the bodies.
3. The narrator considers himself to be a ______ monster.
4. Captain Matthews tells LaGuerta that ______ is going to maintain a peripheral involvement in this case.
5. Father Donovan notices ______ small mounds of earth in the garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator use to make a noose for his victim in Chapter 1?
2. What type of weapon was used in the double homicide crime scene Dexter is working?
3. Where does Deborah and Dexter go to eat breakfast in Chapter 7?
4. The narrator explains how he secures the priest to the table with ______.
5. In Chapter 3, who finds the murder victim?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)