|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of weapon was used in the double homicide crime scene Dexter is working?
(a) An axe.
(b) A pistol.
(c) A chainsaw.
(d) A rock.
2. Dexter reveals in Chapter 4 that the one big clue of the day was the ______.
(a) Right leg.
(b) Left leg.
(c) Right arm.
(d) Left arm.
3. Who is handling the murder case in Chapter 2?
4. Captain Matthews tells LaGuerta that ______ is going to maintain a peripheral involvement in this case.
5. Metro-Dade has a policy of pulling the homicide team together approximately _____ after a murder.
(a) 48 hours.
(b) 24 hours.
(c) 60 minutes.
(d) 72 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who killed the seven orphaned children?
2. The narrator considers himself to be a ______ monster.
3. After killing Father Donovan, Dexter states that the Code of _____ was satisfied.
4. What is Dexter's profession?
5. What is the tattoo of on the ankle of the murder victim in Chapter 3?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)