|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "you're different, Dexter. But you can learn to control that difference and use it constructively"?
2. Who is handling the murder case in Chapter 2?
3. Who determines that there is a witness to the crime at the Cacique Motel?
4. In Chapter 1, who interferes with the narrator's attack on his victim?
(a) A janitor.
(b) A cop.
(c) A cab driver.
(d) A mailman.
5. All of the following is true about Deborah, except for what?
(a) Her father was a cop.
(b) She is adopted.
(c) She is a cop.
(d) She is Dexter's foster sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does killing make Dexter feel?
2. Dexter reveals in Chapter 4 that the one big clue of the day was the ______.
3. Father Donovan notices ______ small mounds of earth in the garden.
4. In Chapter 3, who finds the murder victim?
5. What type of weapon was used in the double homicide crime scene Dexter is working?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)