|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator take Father Donovan?
(a) To the ice rink.
(b) The police station.
(c) To an abandoned house.
(d) To church.
2. Who is handling the murder case in Chapter 2?
3. What are the name of Rita's kids?
(a) Carl and Abby.
(b) Cory and Ashley.
(c) Cody and Astor.
(d) Christopher and Allison.
4. In what city do the murders in the novel take place?
(a) South Beach.
5. Rita is all of the following except which one?
(a) A mother.
(b) Dexter's girlfriend.
(c) A journalist.
(d) A divorcee.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many slides with dry drops of blood does Dexter have in Chapter 2?
2. Who is Dexter referring to when he says, "bravo, Miss Marple"?
3. When asked, "what are you?" the narrator replies, "the beginning. And the end. Meet your ______, Father."
4. How does killing make Dexter feel?
5. Deborah tells Dexter that she wants to work in ______.
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)