|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "you're different, Dexter. But you can learn to control that difference and use it constructively"?
2. What is the first word of the novel?
3. After killing Father Donovan, Dexter states that the Code of _____ was satisfied.
4. What type of vehicle does Dexter suggest the murder suspect uses to transport the bodies?
(a) A limo.
(b) A pickup truck.
(c) A refrigerated truck.
(d) A taxi cab.
5. Dexter believes the murder suspect ______ a vehicle to transport the bodies.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Dexter tells Deborah, "she doesn't like you, and she doesn't want you on her turf" who is he referring to?
2. What does the narrator use to make a noose for his victim in Chapter 1?
3. What is the narrator's foster father's name?
4. What is Dexter's profession?
5. Who is handling the murder case in Chapter 2?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)