|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator considers himself to be a ______ monster.
2. In Chapter 1, where has the narrator been hiding?
(a) In the bushes.
(b) In his victim's house.
(c) In his victim's car.
(d) In a tree.
3. How many slides with dry drops of blood does Dexter have in Chapter 2?
4. What does the narrator stick in Father Donovan's neck?
5. Who determines that there is a witness to the crime at the Cacique Motel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suspects there is something up with Dexter?
2. Where do Dexter and his girlfriend go for their date?
3. Metro-Dade has a policy of pulling the homicide team together approximately _____ after a murder.
4. What type of weapon was used in the double homicide crime scene Dexter is working?
5. Who is handling the murder case in Chapter 2?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)