|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of souvenir from his victims does Dexter keep?
(a) A drop of blood.
(b) A hair sample.
(c) A picture.
(d) Their wedding ring.
2. Dexter reveals in Chapter 4 that the one big clue of the day was the ______.
(a) Left arm.
(b) Right leg.
(c) Right arm.
(d) Left leg.
3. Who says, "you're different, Dexter. But you can learn to control that difference and use it constructively"?
4. Where do Dexter and his girlfriend go for their date?
(c) The movies.
5. Deborah tells Dexter that she wants to work in ______.
(c) Private investigator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator use to make a noose for his victim in Chapter 1?
2. Where does the narrator take Father Donovan?
3. Who says, "I heard you were here and couldn't stay away. Please, Detective, when will you marry me?"
4. The narrator is wearing all of the following in Chapter 1, except for which?
5. In context to Chapter 1, the word "mess" refers to what?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)