|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Metro-Dade has a policy of pulling the homicide team together approximately _____ after a murder.
(a) 60 minutes.
(b) 48 hours.
(c) 72 hours.
(d) 24 hours.
2. After killing Father Donovan, Dexter states that the Code of _____ was satisfied.
3. In what state does the novel take place?
(c) New York.
4. How does killing make Dexter feel?
5. Who suspects there is something up with Dexter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who killed the seven orphaned children?
2. What is unusual about the crime scene in Chapter 2?
3. Who is Dexter referring to when he says, "bravo, Miss Marple"?
4. In Chapter 1, who interferes with the narrator's attack on his victim?
5. When Dexter was young, who/what did he kill?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)