|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the tattoo of on the ankle of the murder victim in Chapter 3?
(a) A heart.
(b) A bird.
(c) A butterfly.
(d) A rose.
2. Who is handling the murder case in Chapter 2?
3. What does the narrator use to make a noose for his victim in Chapter 1?
(b) Hair ribbon.
(c) Fishing line.
(d) Shoe laces.
4. Dexter says that he has a small reputation for ______.
5. Who is the narrator waiting and watching for in Chapter 1?
(a) Father Donovan.
(b) Pastor Cullen.
(c) Father Pepperidge.
(d) Pastor Perry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first word of the novel?
2. Who killed the seven orphaned children?
3. Who is the Dark Passenger?
4. What does the narrator stick in Father Donovan's neck?
5. In what state does the novel take place?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)