|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Dexter tells Deborah, "she doesn't like you, and she doesn't want you on her turf" who is he referring to?
2. What is unusual about the crime scene in Chapter 2?
(a) There is no blood.
(b) There is no body.
(c) There is no skin.
(d) There is no evidence.
3. Dexter says that he has a small reputation for ______.
4. Where does the narrator take Father Donovan?
(a) The police station.
(b) To an abandoned house.
(c) To the ice rink.
(d) To church.
5. How many slides with dry drops of blood does Dexter have in Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the tattoo of on the ankle of the murder victim in Chapter 3?
2. Who is the narrator waiting and watching for in Chapter 1?
3. In what city do the murders in the novel take place?
4. What is the narrator's foster father's name?
5. What is the first word of the novel?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)