|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After killing Father Donovan, Dexter states that the Code of _____ was satisfied.
2. Who killed the seven orphaned children?
(c) Father Donovan.
3. In Chapter 1, who interferes with the narrator's attack on his victim?
(a) A mailman.
(b) A cab driver.
(c) A janitor.
(d) A cop.
4. Who is handling the murder case in Chapter 2?
5. In Chapter 3, who finds the murder victim?
(a) A veterinarian.
(b) A construction worker.
(c) A pharmacist.
(d) A restaurant worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator explains how he secures the priest to the table with ______.
2. According to Dexter, the crime lab gang does not wear ______.
3. In what state does the novel take place?
4. How many slides with dry drops of blood does Dexter have in Chapter 2?
5. What is unusual about the crime scene in Chapter 2?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)