|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator is wearing all of the following in Chapter 1, except for which?
2. Who is the Dark Passenger?
(a) The Tamiami Trail killer.
(b) Dexter's dad.
(c) Dexter's inner voice.
(d) Father Donovan.
3. In what city do the murders in the novel take place?
(a) South Beach.
4. What is the first word of the novel?
5. Father Donovan notices ______ small mounds of earth in the garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Dexter tells Deborah, "she doesn't like you, and she doesn't want you on her turf" who is he referring to?
2. Who is the narrator waiting and watching for in Chapter 1?
3. What language does Dexter say seems to be a race against an invisible stopwatch and to get out as much as possible in three-second bursts without using any consonants?
4. In Chapter 1, where has the narrator been hiding?
5. In Chapter 3, who finds the murder victim?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)