|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Captain Matthews tells LaGuerta that ______ is going to maintain a peripheral involvement in this case.
2. In context to Chapter 1, the word "mess" refers to what?
(a) The blood on the walls.
(b) The dirty laundry on the floor.
(c) The bodies of the orphaned children.
(d) The dirty dishes in the sink.
3. What is unusual about the crime scene in Chapter 2?
(a) There is no blood.
(b) There is no evidence.
(c) There is no skin.
(d) There is no body.
4. The narrator considers himself to be a ______ monster.
5. How does killing make Dexter feel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator take Father Donovan?
2. What is the first word of the novel?
3. What does the narrator stick in Father Donovan's neck?
4. The narrator explains how he secures the priest to the table with ______.
5. Who killed the seven orphaned children?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)