|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After killing Father Donovan, Dexter states that the Code of _____ was satisfied.
2. Captain Matthews tells LaGuerta that ______ is going to maintain a peripheral involvement in this case.
3. Father Donovan notices ______ small mounds of earth in the garden.
4. What is unusual about the crime scene in Chapter 2?
(a) There is no body.
(b) There is no evidence.
(c) There is no blood.
(d) There is no skin.
5. Deborah tells Dexter that she wants to work in ______.
(b) Private investigator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language does Dexter say seems to be a race against an invisible stopwatch and to get out as much as possible in three-second bursts without using any consonants?
2. What does the narrator stick in Father Donovan's neck?
3. Who says, "I heard you were here and couldn't stay away. Please, Detective, when will you marry me?"
4. Who is the narrator waiting and watching for in Chapter 1?
5. The narrator is wearing all of the following in Chapter 1, except for which?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)