|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Father Donovan notices ______ small mounds of earth in the garden.
2. What is unusual about the crime scene in Chapter 2?
(a) There is no body.
(b) There is no skin.
(c) There is no evidence.
(d) There is no blood.
3. Who is the narrator waiting and watching for in Chapter 1?
(a) Father Pepperidge.
(b) Pastor Cullen.
(c) Father Donovan.
(d) Pastor Perry.
4. What is the narrator wearing over his face when hunting his victim in Chapter 1?
(a) A black ski mask.
(b) A pair of nylon pantyhose.
(c) A while silk mask.
(d) A Halloween mask.
5. Captain Matthews tells LaGuerta that ______ is going to maintain a peripheral involvement in this case.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, where has the narrator been hiding?
2. Who says, "I heard you were here and couldn't stay away. Please, Detective, when will you marry me?"
3. Who is the Dark Passenger?
4. What is the first word of the novel?
5. After killing Father Donovan, Dexter states that the Code of _____ was satisfied.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)