|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, where has the narrator been hiding?
(a) In the bushes.
(b) In a tree.
(c) In his victim's car.
(d) In his victim's house.
2. In Chapter 1, who interferes with the narrator's attack on his victim?
(a) A cop.
(b) A mailman.
(c) A janitor.
(d) A cab driver.
3. What is the first word of the novel?
4. What is the narrator's foster father's name?
5. All of the following is true about Deborah, except for what?
(a) She is adopted.
(b) She is a cop.
(c) She is Dexter's foster sister.
(d) Her father was a cop.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does killing make Dexter feel?
2. In what state does the novel take place?
3. After killing Father Donovan, Dexter states that the Code of _____ was satisfied.
4. In Chapter 3, who finds the murder victim?
5. Where does the narrator take Father Donovan?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)