|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After killing Father Donovan, Dexter states that the Code of _____ was satisfied.
2. What does the narrator stick in Father Donovan's neck?
3. What is the narrator wearing over his face when hunting his victim in Chapter 1?
(a) A pair of nylon pantyhose.
(b) A black ski mask.
(c) A Halloween mask.
(d) A while silk mask.
4. What language does Dexter say seems to be a race against an invisible stopwatch and to get out as much as possible in three-second bursts without using any consonants?
(a) Trade Winds Spanish.
(c) Cuban Spanish.
(d) Italian Spanish.
5. How does killing make Dexter feel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unusual about the crime scene in Chapter 2?
2. Where does the narrator take Father Donovan?
3. In context to Chapter 1, the word "mess" refers to what?
4. The narrator considers himself to be a ______ monster.
5. In Chapter 1, who interferes with the narrator's attack on his victim?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)