|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who killed the seven orphaned children?
(b) Father Donovan.
2. Who is handling the murder case in Chapter 2?
3. How many slides with dry drops of blood does Dexter have in Chapter 2?
4. What is the tattoo of on the ankle of the murder victim in Chapter 3?
(a) A butterfly.
(b) A bird.
(c) A rose.
(d) A heart.
5. Where does the narrator take Father Donovan?
(a) To an abandoned house.
(b) To church.
(c) To the ice rink.
(d) The police station.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unusual about the crime scene in Chapter 2?
2. All of the following is true about Deborah, except for what?
3. In Chapter 1, where has the narrator been hiding?
4. What is Dexter's profession?
5. What is the narrator wearing over his face when hunting his victim in Chapter 1?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)