|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, who interferes with the narrator's attack on his victim?
(a) A cop.
(b) A mailman.
(c) A cab driver.
(d) A janitor.
2. After killing Father Donovan, Dexter states that the Code of _____ was satisfied.
3. What is unusual about the crime scene in Chapter 2?
(a) There is no evidence.
(b) There is no skin.
(c) There is no blood.
(d) There is no body.
4. When Dexter tells Deborah, "she doesn't like you, and she doesn't want you on her turf" who is he referring to?
5. What is the first word of the novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the narrator wearing over his face when hunting his victim in Chapter 1?
2. What is the tattoo of on the ankle of the murder victim in Chapter 3?
3. Father Donovan notices ______ small mounds of earth in the garden.
4. What does the narrator use to make a noose for his victim in Chapter 1?
5. In Chapter 1, where has the narrator been hiding?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)