|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the narrator waiting and watching for in Chapter 1?
(a) Father Pepperidge.
(b) Father Donovan.
(c) Pastor Cullen.
(d) Pastor Perry.
2. Father Donovan notices ______ small mounds of earth in the garden.
3. Captain Matthews tells LaGuerta that ______ is going to maintain a peripheral involvement in this case.
4. In Chapter 3, who finds the murder victim?
(a) A pharmacist.
(b) A restaurant worker.
(c) A veterinarian.
(d) A construction worker.
5. The narrator considers himself to be a ______ monster.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator stick in Father Donovan's neck?
2. When Dexter tells Deborah, "she doesn't like you, and she doesn't want you on her turf" who is he referring to?
3. The narrator explains how he secures the priest to the table with ______.
4. Where does the narrator take Father Donovan?
5. How does killing make Dexter feel?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)