|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the narrator wearing over his face when hunting his victim in Chapter 1?
(a) A while silk mask.
(b) A black ski mask.
(c) A pair of nylon pantyhose.
(d) A Halloween mask.
2. What is the tattoo of on the ankle of the murder victim in Chapter 3?
(a) A rose.
(b) A butterfly.
(c) A bird.
(d) A heart.
3. Who is the narrator waiting and watching for in Chapter 1?
(a) Father Pepperidge.
(b) Pastor Cullen.
(c) Father Donovan.
(d) Pastor Perry.
4. What language does Dexter say seems to be a race against an invisible stopwatch and to get out as much as possible in three-second bursts without using any consonants?
(a) Italian Spanish.
(c) Cuban Spanish.
(d) Trade Winds Spanish.
5. According to Dexter, the crime lab gang does not wear ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, where has the narrator been hiding?
2. When Dexter tells Deborah, "she doesn't like you, and she doesn't want you on her turf" who is he referring to?
3. All of the following is true about Deborah, except for what?
4. Where does the narrator take Father Donovan?
5. When asked, "what are you?" the narrator replies, "the beginning. And the end. Meet your ______, Father."
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)