Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-27 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dexter observes Brian reaching into a carton and pulling out a handful of ______ with a springing panther on them.
2. Who says, "I guess it's possible to miss a lot of obvious things, Detective"?
3. How much does Dexter say a bottle of Luminol cost?
4. Brian tells Dexter that when their mom died, they were in that storage container for ______ before they were found.
(a) 90 minutes.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) 24 hours.
(d) Two and a half days.
5. Dexter says that ______ are important to him.
(d) The elderly.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city do the murders in the novel take place?
2. In Chapter 1, where has the narrator been hiding?
3. Dexter says all of the following women were all apparently unable to exist without him, except for who?
4. Who confesses to being the Tamiami Trail killer?
5. At what time does Dexter suggest Deborah begin reviewing the security tape?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)