Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Tamiami Trail killer leave the bodies in Chapter 19?
(a) In a pool.
(b) In a palm tree.
(c) At the ice rink.
(d) At a construction site.
2. Metro-Dade has a policy of pulling the homicide team together approximately _____ after a murder.
(a) 24 hours.
(b) 60 minutes.
(c) 72 hours.
(d) 48 hours.
3. When Dexter tells Deborah, "she doesn't like you, and she doesn't want you on her turf" who is he referring to?
4. How many heads are at the crime scene in Chapter 19?
5. Who determines that there is a witness to the crime at the Cacique Motel?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many slides with dry drops of blood does Dexter have in Chapter 2?
2. Who is the narrator waiting and watching for in Chapter 1?
3. Channel ______ is the channel of choice for people with an eye for carnage.
4. Dexter gives ______ the creeps.
5. The statement, "and there I was out over the city like a boneless bird, flowing and swift and the cold air moved around me..." comes from where?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)