|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The speed limit on Biscayne Boulevard is ______.
(a) 60 mph.
(b) 35 mph.
(c) 15 mph.
(d) 45 mph.
2. What language does Dexter say seems to be a race against an invisible stopwatch and to get out as much as possible in three-second bursts without using any consonants?
(a) Trade Winds Spanish.
(b) Cuban Spanish.
(c) Italian Spanish.
3. How does killing make Dexter feel?
4. According to Dexter, why did the murder suspect not finish cutting his latest victim?
(a) His blade wasn't sharp enough.
(b) He forgot.
(c) He was interrupted.
(d) The thrill was gone.
5. What type of souvenir from his victims does Dexter keep?
(a) A picture.
(b) A hair sample.
(c) A drop of blood.
(d) Their wedding ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. In context to Chapter 1, the word "mess" refers to what?
2. What is the narrator's foster father's name?
3. What type of weapon was used in the double homicide crime scene Dexter is working?
4. In Chapter 3, who finds the murder victim?
5. Where does Deborah and Dexter go to eat breakfast in Chapter 7?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)