Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Metro-Dade has a policy of pulling the homicide team together approximately _____ after a murder.
(a) 72 hours.
(b) 48 hours.
(c) 24 hours.
(d) 60 minutes.
2. What is unusual about the crime scene in Chapter 2?
(a) There is no skin.
(b) There is no evidence.
(c) There is no blood.
(d) There is no body.
3. The narrator is wearing all of the following in Chapter 1, except for which?
4. Dexter reveals in Chapter 4 that the one big clue of the day was the ______.
(a) Left leg.
(b) Right leg.
(c) Left arm.
(d) Right arm.
5. Dexter says that as a rule he does not remember ______.
(a) His victim's name.
(b) His dreams.
(c) His victim's phone number.
(d) His victim's address.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Dark Passenger?
2. What is the narrator's foster father's name?
3. Who says, "you're different, Dexter. But you can learn to control that difference and use it constructively"?
4. Who is handling the murder case in Chapter 2?
5. Who is Dexter referring to when he says, "bravo, Miss Marple"?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)