|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Dexter tells Deborah, "she doesn't like you, and she doesn't want you on her turf" who is he referring to?
2. What does the narrator stick in Father Donovan's neck?
3. Father Donovan notices ______ small mounds of earth in the garden.
4. How many slides with dry drops of blood does Dexter have in Chapter 2?
5. What language does Dexter say seems to be a race against an invisible stopwatch and to get out as much as possible in three-second bursts without using any consonants?
(a) Italian Spanish.
(b) Trade Winds Spanish.
(d) Cuban Spanish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator use to make a noose for his victim in Chapter 1?
2. What is the first word of the novel?
3. After killing Father Donovan, Dexter states that the Code of _____ was satisfied.
4. In Chapter 3, who finds the murder victim?
5. All of the following is true about Deborah, except for what?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)