|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After killing Father Donovan, Dexter states that the Code of _____ was satisfied.
2. How much does Dexter say a bottle of Luminol cost?
3. In Chapter 1, where has the narrator been hiding?
(a) In the bushes.
(b) In his victim's car.
(c) In his victim's house.
(d) In a tree.
4. The narrator explains how he secures the priest to the table with ______.
(a) Plastic wrap.
(b) Duct tape.
(d) Fishing wire.
5. What is cell crystallization?
(a) Cells that crystallize from cold.
(b) Cells that crystallize from water.
(c) Cells that crystallize from heat.
(d) Cells that crystallize from salt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator take Father Donovan?
2. Captain Matthews tells LaGuerta that ______ is going to maintain a peripheral involvement in this case.
3. What is the tattoo of on the ankle of the murder victim in Chapter 3?
4. How does killing make Dexter feel?
5. What type of souvenir from his victims does Dexter keep?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)