|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the tattoo of on the ankle of the murder victim in Chapter 3?
(a) A rose.
(b) A butterfly.
(c) A heart.
(d) A bird.
2. What does the narrator use to make a noose for his victim in Chapter 1?
(a) Shoe laces.
(c) Fishing line.
(d) Hair ribbon.
3. What does the narrator stick in Father Donovan's neck?
4. Who encourages Dexter to kill people who deserve it?
(b) Father Donovan.
5. In Chapter 1, where has the narrator been hiding?
(a) In his victim's car.
(b) In the bushes.
(c) In his victim's house.
(d) In a tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first word of the novel?
2. Who is Dexter referring to when he says, "bravo, Miss Marple"?
3. Who killed the seven orphaned children?
4. What are the name of Rita's kids?
5. Who suspects there is something up with Dexter?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)