|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who encourages Dexter to kill people who deserve it?
(a) Father Donovan.
2. Dexter says that as a rule he does not remember ______.
(a) His victim's name.
(b) His victim's phone number.
(c) His victim's address.
(d) His dreams.
3. After killing Father Donovan, Dexter states that the Code of _____ was satisfied.
4. According to Dexter, the crime lab gang does not wear ______.
5. In what city do the murders in the novel take place?
(c) South Beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dexter believes the murder suspect ______ a vehicle to transport the bodies.
2. What does the narrator use to make a noose for his victim in Chapter 1?
3. What is Dexter's profession?
4. In what state does the novel take place?
5. What is the narrator wearing over his face when hunting his victim in Chapter 1?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)