|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dexter says that he has a small reputation for ______.
2. What is unusual about the crime scene in Chapter 2?
(a) There is no body.
(b) There is no skin.
(c) There is no evidence.
(d) There is no blood.
3. Deborah tells Dexter that she wants to work in ______.
(c) Private investigator.
4. In what state does the novel take place?
(a) New York.
5. The narrator explains how he secures the priest to the table with ______.
(a) Plastic wrap.
(b) Duct tape.
(c) Fishing wire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the narrator wearing over his face when hunting his victim in Chapter 1?
2. Who is handling the murder case in Chapter 2?
3. Rita is all of the following except which one?
4. Who killed the seven orphaned children?
5. When Dexter was young, who/what did he kill?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)