|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In context to Chapter 1, the word "mess" refers to what?
(a) The dirty dishes in the sink.
(b) The blood on the walls.
(c) The bodies of the orphaned children.
(d) The dirty laundry on the floor.
2. What type of weapon was used in the double homicide crime scene Dexter is working?
(a) A pistol.
(b) A rock.
(c) An axe.
(d) A chainsaw.
3. What is the narrator's foster father's name?
4. Father Donovan notices ______ small mounds of earth in the garden.
5. How does killing make Dexter feel?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, where has the narrator been hiding?
2. Captain Matthews tells LaGuerta that ______ is going to maintain a peripheral involvement in this case.
3. What are the name of Rita's kids?
4. In what state does the novel take place?
5. In Chapter 3, who finds the murder victim?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)