|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Dexter was young, who/what did he kill?
(a) His classmate.
(b) His neighbor.
(c) His foster mom.
(d) A dog.
2. What is the first word of the novel?
3. What type of souvenir from his victims does Dexter keep?
(a) Their wedding ring.
(b) A drop of blood.
(c) A picture.
(d) A hair sample.
4. Where does the narrator take Father Donovan?
(a) To an abandoned house.
(b) The police station.
(c) To the ice rink.
(d) To church.
5. What is the narrator wearing over his face when hunting his victim in Chapter 1?
(a) A pair of nylon pantyhose.
(b) A black ski mask.
(c) A Halloween mask.
(d) A while silk mask.
Short Answer Questions
1. Father Donovan notices ______ small mounds of earth in the garden.
2. Who encourages Dexter to kill people who deserve it?
3. Dexter reveals that their murder suspect is nicknamed the ______.
4. Who says, "you're different, Dexter. But you can learn to control that difference and use it constructively"?
5. Who killed the seven orphaned children?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)