|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "you're different, Dexter. But you can learn to control that difference and use it constructively"?
2. What does the narrator use to make a noose for his victim in Chapter 1?
(b) Shoe laces.
(c) Fishing line.
(d) Hair ribbon.
3. Who determines that there is a witness to the crime at the Cacique Motel?
4. What is cell crystallization?
(a) Cells that crystallize from salt.
(b) Cells that crystallize from water.
(c) Cells that crystallize from cold.
(d) Cells that crystallize from heat.
5. Who encourages Dexter to kill people who deserve it?
(a) Father Donovan.
Short Answer Questions
1. All of the following is true about Deborah, except for what?
2. Who suspects there is something up with Dexter?
3. What is the first word of the novel?
4. What language does Dexter say seems to be a race against an invisible stopwatch and to get out as much as possible in three-second bursts without using any consonants?
5. Who is Dexter dating?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)