|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many slides with dry drops of blood does Dexter have in Chapter 2?
2. Who is Dexter referring to when he says, "bravo, Miss Marple"?
3. Who is Dexter dating?
4. All of the following is true about Deborah, except for what?
(a) She is adopted.
(b) She is Dexter's foster sister.
(c) Her father was a cop.
(d) She is a cop.
5. According to Dexter, the crime lab gang does not wear ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. In context to Chapter 1, the word "mess" refers to what?
2. What is the tattoo of on the ankle of the murder victim in Chapter 3?
3. Metro-Dade has a policy of pulling the homicide team together approximately _____ after a murder.
4. In Chapter 1, who interferes with the narrator's attack on his victim?
5. Who is handling the murder case in Chapter 2?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)