|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state does the novel take place?
(b) New York.
2. What type of souvenir from his victims does Dexter keep?
(a) A hair sample.
(b) Their wedding ring.
(c) A picture.
(d) A drop of blood.
3. What type of vehicle does Dexter suggest the murder suspect uses to transport the bodies?
(a) A refrigerated truck.
(b) A taxi cab.
(c) A limo.
(d) A pickup truck.
4. What is Dexter's profession?
(a) Blood spatter analyst.
(c) Security guard.
(d) Homicide Detective.
5. What is the narrator wearing over his face when hunting his victim in Chapter 1?
(a) A Halloween mask.
(b) A black ski mask.
(c) A pair of nylon pantyhose.
(d) A while silk mask.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of weapon was used in the double homicide crime scene Dexter is working?
2. Metro-Dade has a policy of pulling the homicide team together approximately _____ after a murder.
3. When Dexter was young, who/what did he kill?
4. Dexter says that ______ are important to him.
5. In context to Chapter 1, the word "mess" refers to what?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)