|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many slides with dry drops of blood does Dexter have in Chapter 2?
2. What type of souvenir from his victims does Dexter keep?
(a) A hair sample.
(b) A picture.
(c) A drop of blood.
(d) Their wedding ring.
3. Who killed the seven orphaned children?
(b) Father Donovan.
4. What does the narrator use to make a noose for his victim in Chapter 1?
(a) Fishing line.
(c) Hair ribbon.
(d) Shoe laces.
5. Dexter reveals in Chapter 4 that the one big clue of the day was the ______.
(a) Right arm.
(b) Left leg.
(c) Left arm.
(d) Right leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dexter referring to when he says, "bravo, Miss Marple"?
2. Who is handling the murder case in Chapter 2?
3. Who is the Dark Passenger?
4. In what state does the novel take place?
5. Dexter says that as a rule he does not remember ______.
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)