|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is handling the murder case in Chapter 2?
2. The narrator explains how he secures the priest to the table with ______.
(a) Duct tape.
(c) Fishing wire.
(d) Plastic wrap.
3. Where does the narrator take Father Donovan?
(a) To church.
(b) The police station.
(c) To an abandoned house.
(d) To the ice rink.
4. In what state does the novel take place?
(c) New York.
5. Dexter reveals in Chapter 4 that the one big clue of the day was the ______.
(a) Right leg.
(b) Left arm.
(c) Left leg.
(d) Right arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, who finds the murder victim?
2. Where does Deborah and Dexter go to eat breakfast in Chapter 7?
3. In Chapter 1, where has the narrator been hiding?
4. What is the first word of the novel?
5. Who says, "you're different, Dexter. But you can learn to control that difference and use it constructively"?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)