|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Dexter was young, who/what did he kill?
(a) A dog.
(b) His foster mom.
(c) His classmate.
(d) His neighbor.
2. All of the following is true about Deborah, except for what?
(a) She is adopted.
(b) She is a cop.
(c) She is Dexter's foster sister.
(d) Her father was a cop.
3. Who suspects there is something up with Dexter?
4. Who determines that there is a witness to the crime at the Cacique Motel?
5. What type of vehicle does Dexter suggest the murder suspect uses to transport the bodies?
(a) A refrigerated truck.
(b) A pickup truck.
(c) A taxi cab.
(d) A limo.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, who finds the murder victim?
2. In what city do the murders in the novel take place?
3. What type of souvenir from his victims does Dexter keep?
4. Who is Dexter referring to when he says, "bravo, Miss Marple"?
5. The narrator is wearing all of the following in Chapter 1, except for which?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)