|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator take Father Donovan?
(a) To the ice rink.
(b) To an abandoned house.
(c) To church.
(d) The police station.
2. According to Dexter, why did the murder suspect not finish cutting his latest victim?
(a) He forgot.
(b) He was interrupted.
(c) His blade wasn't sharp enough.
(d) The thrill was gone.
3. How much does Dexter say a bottle of Luminol cost?
4. In context to Chapter 1, the word "mess" refers to what?
(a) The blood on the walls.
(b) The dirty dishes in the sink.
(c) The bodies of the orphaned children.
(d) The dirty laundry on the floor.
5. Who is handling the murder case in Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. After killing Father Donovan, Dexter states that the Code of _____ was satisfied.
2. How many slides with dry drops of blood does Dexter have in Chapter 2?
3. Dexter reveals that their murder suspect is nicknamed the ______.
4. Dexter reveals in Chapter 4 that the one big clue of the day was the ______.
5. Who is Dexter dating?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)