Quiz: Chapters14-15 to Chapters 20-21
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In Chapter 20, LaGuerta tells ______ that the decapitated heads are the work of a new killer.
b) The media.
2. How many heads are at the crime scene in Chapter 19?
3. ______ do not like Dexter and they quite often disapprove of what he does to their masters.
4. Where does the Tamiami Trail killer leave the bodies in Chapter 19?
a) In a pool.
b) At a construction site.
c) In a palm tree.
d) At the ice rink.
5. Who does Dexter say was really terrible at screaming?
This section contains 258 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)