|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dexter says that however coarse and brutal Daryll Earl looked, the real threat to society was ______.
2. Where does Deborah suggest the Tamiami Trail killer has the bodies?
(a) At the ice rink.
(b) In Dexter's freezer.
(c) At the construction site.
(d) In the refrigerated truck.
3. Who does Dexter say was really terrible at screaming?
4. Dexter explains that "Rita was merely my ______, a silly kid's costume I wore on weekends to hide the fact that I was the kind of person who did the things that this other interesting fellow was now doing and I wasn't."
5. Who drives the Zamboni for the morning skate?
(a) Paco Rojo.
(b) Raul Martinez.
(c) Steban Rodriguez.
(d) Jeff Lindsay.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reprimands LaGuerta for speaking to the media?
2. In Chapter 20, LaGuerta tells ______ that the decapitated heads are the work of a new killer.
3. Who confesses to being the Tamiami Trail killer?
4. What does Dexter find inside his freezer?
5. Metro-Dade has a policy of pulling the homicide team together approximately _____ after a murder.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)