|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dexter dating?
2. Dexter says that ______ are important to him.
(b) The elderly.
3. Who confesses to being the Tamiami Trail killer?
(a) Carlile Valentine.
(b) Earl McHale.
(d) Charley Walker.
4. Who is Jackson Pollock?
(a) A famous athlete.
(b) A famous painter.
(c) A famous singer.
(d) A famous actor.
5. Where does Deborah suggest the Tamiami Trail killer has the bodies?
(a) At the construction site.
(b) At the ice rink.
(c) In the refrigerated truck.
(d) In Dexter's freezer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is nicknamed "Einstein"?
2. Why is there blood smeared on the ice in Chapter 21?
3. What does Dexter find inside his freezer?
4. Who does Dexter tell about his discovery in his refrigerator?
5. Where do Dexter and his girlfriend go for their date?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)