|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dexter says that ______ is a place where family mattered and obligations were as real as headless hookers.
(a) Adventure Land.
(b) Dino Land.
(c) Harry Land.
(d) Disney Land.
2. In Chapter 20, LaGuerta tells ______ that the decapitated heads are the work of a new killer.
(d) The media.
3. Rita is all of the following except which one?
(a) A journalist.
(b) A divorcee.
(c) A mother.
(d) Dexter's girlfriend.
4. Metro-Dade has a policy of pulling the homicide team together approximately _____ after a murder.
(a) 48 hours.
(b) 72 hours.
(c) 24 hours.
(d) 60 minutes.
5. Where does Deborah and Dexter go to eat breakfast in Chapter 7?
(b) Wolfie's Deli.
(c) Waffle House.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jackson Pollock?
2. Dexter believes the murder suspect ______ a vehicle to transport the bodies.
3. What does Deborah and Dexter find in the goalie's net in Chapter 21?
4. Where do Dexter and his girlfriend go for their date?
5. "That Stanley Cup year, every time the Panthers scored the fans threw three or four thousand ______ onto the rink.
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)