|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dexter say was really terrible at screaming?
2. Who confesses to being the Tamiami Trail killer?
(a) Carlile Valentine.
(b) Earl McHale.
(d) Charley Walker.
3. Dexter believes the murder suspect ______ a vehicle to transport the bodies.
4. Dexter explains that "Rita was merely my ______, a silly kid's costume I wore on weekends to hide the fact that I was the kind of person who did the things that this other interesting fellow was now doing and I wasn't."
5. Rita is all of the following except which one?
(a) A journalist.
(b) Dexter's girlfriend.
(c) A divorcee.
(d) A mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the name of Rita's kids?
2. In Chapter 13, Dexter senses ______ was broken into.
3. Who reprimands LaGuerta for speaking to the media?
4. When asked, "wha' kinda cop you are, ha?" Dexter replies, "I'm a ______."
5. Metro-Dade has a policy of pulling the homicide team together approximately _____ after a murder.
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)