|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When asked, "wha' kinda cop you are, ha?" Dexter replies, "I'm a ______."
(b) Forensic Investigator.
(c) Homicide detective.
(d) Nerd cop.
2. Metro-Dade has a policy of pulling the homicide team together approximately _____ after a murder.
(a) 60 minutes.
(b) 48 hours.
(c) 72 hours.
(d) 24 hours.
3. Dexter believes the murder suspect ______ a vehicle to transport the bodies.
4. In Chapter 13, Dexter senses ______ was broken into.
(a) His car.
(b) His home.
(c) Deborah's home.
(d) His lab.
5. Who has jurisdiction at the Office Depot Center?
(a) Hillsborough county.
(b) Dade county.
(c) Broward county.
(d) Pasco county.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dexter say was really terrible at screaming?
2. Dexter explains that "Rita was merely my ______, a silly kid's costume I wore on weekends to hide the fact that I was the kind of person who did the things that this other interesting fellow was now doing and I wasn't."
3. "That Stanley Cup year, every time the Panthers scored the fans threw three or four thousand ______ onto the rink.
4. Rita is all of the following except which one?
5. Who confesses to being the Tamiami Trail killer?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)