|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Deborah and Dexter go to eat breakfast in Chapter 7?
(b) Waffle House.
(d) Wolfie's Deli.
2. Eric the ______ is a strange and respected columnist from the newspaper.
(c) Mac Daddy.
3. Who confesses to being the Tamiami Trail killer?
(a) Charley Walker.
(c) Carlile Valentine.
(d) Earl McHale.
4. What does Deborah and Dexter find in the goalie's net in Chapter 21?
5. Why is there blood smeared on the ice in Chapter 21?
(a) The killer left it for Dexter.
(b) LaGuerta is shot on the ice.
(c) Steban fell on the ice.
(d) Dexter smeared his victim's blood on the ice.
Short Answer Questions
1. "That Stanley Cup year, every time the Panthers scored the fans threw three or four thousand ______ onto the rink.
2. Who is nicknamed "Einstein"?
3. Where does Deborah suggest the Tamiami Trail killer has the bodies?
4. In Chapter 13, Dexter senses ______ was broken into.
5. When asked, "wha' kinda cop you are, ha?" Dexter replies, "I'm a ______."
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)