|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who confesses to being the Tamiami Trail killer?
(a) Charley Walker.
(b) Earl McHale.
(c) Carlile Valentine.
2. Eric the ______ is a strange and respected columnist from the newspaper.
(b) Mac Daddy.
3. What type of vehicle does Dexter suggest the murder suspect uses to transport the bodies?
(a) A taxi cab.
(b) A pickup truck.
(c) A limo.
(d) A refrigerated truck.
4. Who has jurisdiction at the Office Depot Center?
(a) Hillsborough county.
(b) Pasco county.
(c) Broward county.
(d) Dade county.
5. Dexter says that however coarse and brutal Daryll Earl looked, the real threat to society was ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dexter believes the murder suspect ______ a vehicle to transport the bodies.
2. Dexter explains that "Rita was merely my ______, a silly kid's costume I wore on weekends to hide the fact that I was the kind of person who did the things that this other interesting fellow was now doing and I wasn't."
3. Where does Deborah suggest the Tamiami Trail killer has the bodies?
4. Dexter says that as a rule he does not remember ______.
5. Where do Dexter and his girlfriend go for their date?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)