|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Deborah and Dexter find in the goalie's net in Chapter 21?
2. Who has jurisdiction at the Office Depot Center?
(a) Hillsborough county.
(b) Dade county.
(c) Pasco county.
(d) Broward county.
3. Dexter believes the murder suspect ______ a vehicle to transport the bodies.
4. Where does Deborah suggest the Tamiami Trail killer has the bodies?
(a) In Dexter's freezer.
(b) In the refrigerated truck.
(c) At the construction site.
(d) At the ice rink.
5. Channel ______ is the channel of choice for people with an eye for carnage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jackson Pollock?
2. In Chapter 20, LaGuerta tells ______ that the decapitated heads are the work of a new killer.
3. Who is nicknamed "Einstein"?
4. Eric the ______ is a strange and respected columnist from the newspaper.
5. Dexter says that as a rule he does not remember ______.
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)