|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, Dexter senses ______ was broken into.
(a) His lab.
(b) His car.
(c) Deborah's home.
(d) His home.
2. Dexter explains that "Rita was merely my ______, a silly kid's costume I wore on weekends to hide the fact that I was the kind of person who did the things that this other interesting fellow was now doing and I wasn't."
3. Dexter says that ______ are important to him.
(b) The elderly.
4. Who confesses to being the Tamiami Trail killer?
(a) Charley Walker.
(c) Carlile Valentine.
(d) Earl McHale.
5. Rita is all of the following except which one?
(a) Dexter's girlfriend.
(b) A journalist.
(c) A mother.
(d) A divorcee.
Short Answer Questions
1. Metro-Dade has a policy of pulling the homicide team together approximately _____ after a murder.
2. How long has Dexter been dating his girlfriend?
3. Dexter says that ______ is a place where family mattered and obligations were as real as headless hookers.
4. Who drives the Zamboni for the morning skate?
5. Who has jurisdiction at the Office Depot Center?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)