Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 1 (of 3) essay topics.
1) Evaluate the elements of cause and effect in this story using examples from the novel.
2) Choose three events from the story which cause the gunslinger's life to undergo a change.
3) How does he react to the events and their effects?
4) How does he grow emotionally in his own life and in his attitude toward the people in his life because of these changes?
1) Choose several episodes from the novel that reveal important facets of the man in black's character.
2) Explain how these episodes are revealing.
3) Describe what motivates him and what his final goal is.
1) Evaluate the relationship between the gunslinger and Jake.
2) How does the man in black's father affect the gunslinger's relationship with Jake?
3) How does the gunslinger feel about Jake at the end of the novel?
4) Give examples from the story of how they interact with one another.
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)