|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has a date with Candy Starr, as arranged by McMurphy?
(c) Billy Bibbit
2. Who throws the first punch in the fight in the shower?
(a) Chief Bromden
3. Who is convinced to come on the trip as well, helping to ensure the trip doesn't get canceled?
(a) The nurse
(b) The black boys
(c) A custodian
(d) The doctor
4. What does McMurphy do, even as they are hooking him up to the machines?
5. Harding reminds the men that no one ever thought of McMurphy as a _________.
(b) Perfect man
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the class get broken?
2. What does McMurphy do one last time after Nurse Ratched accuses him playing God?
3. Who does Nurse Ratched threaten Billy she will call?
4. When is the date as described in #143?
5. What is the name the Chief uses to describe both the hospital administration and the government?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the nurse do when the basketball 'accidentally' breaks the nurse's station window again?
2. What is the story that McMurphy shares with Chief Broom?
3. What almost cancels the fishing trip altogether?
4. What does Chief Broom do to help save McMurphy from his new vegetative state?
5. What happens to McMurphy when the men are caught after the plan to not get caught doesn't occur as planned?
6. Why does McMurphy want a day pass from the ward?
7. What does McMurphy ask of Chief Broom as they are sharing stories of their lives?
8. What is the first rebellious act that Chief Broom commits?
9. What does McMurphy do when the night attendants come to Chief Broom's bed?
10. Why has Chief Broom been saving up gum?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)