|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Candy need for the trip to the ward?
2. What does McMurphy ask if the Chief can do?
(a) Lift the metal panel
(b) Run fast
(d) Choke Nurse Ratched
3. What does the captain need before the trip can begin?
(a) A bottle of booze
(c) The men to put on life jackets
(d) A liability waiver
4. Fill in the blank: 'When did they sneak that danged ________ in there? Why, that thing is a menace!"
(a) Control panel
5. What has disappeared most obviously from Billy?
(a) His hair
(b) His shyness
(c) His stutter
(d) His money
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McMurphy do, even as they are hooking him up to the machines?
2. What does the nurse give to McMurphy?
3. What causes the second glass pane to break?
4. Who comes up with the plan to try to keep the men from getting into trouble, but still allowing McMurphy to escape?
5. Who is the woman in the white t-shirt and Levis?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does McMurphy tell Billy he needs to send to Candy for her trip to see him?
2. What does McMurphy do when the night attendants come to Chief Broom's bed?
3. When the men begin to talk about McMurphy and the things he does, what does Harding remind the men of?
4. What does Billy maintain in terms of his opinion of McMurphy?
5. In response to the vetoing of his day pass, what does McMurphy do?
6. Why does McMurphy want a day pass from the ward?
7. When McMurphy and the Chief are taken to the Shock Shop, what does the Chief vow not to do?
8. What would McMurphy do each time the nurse would ask him if he repented during his stay on the Disturbed ward?
9. What do the night attendants do to Chief Broom's bed as he is sleeping?
10. What is the first rebellious act that Chief Broom commits?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)