|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Chief mumbles that the men are tired of seeing McMurphy "________ things."
2. What does the Chief vow not to do?
(a) Walk away
(b) Close his eyes
(c) Scream or cry in front of McMurphy
(d) List to McMurphy again
3. Who begins to flirt with the nurses?
(a) Billy Bibbit
4. What does McMurphy throw to the Chief?
(a) A book
(b) A pack fo chewing gum
(c) A magazine
(d) A cigarette
5. What does McMurphy ask Nurse Ratched for?
(a) A cigarette
(b) A new room
(c) A new outfit
(d) A day pass
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the basketball go after #106?
2. What is the color of the patients' uniforms?
3. What does McMurphy get from the doctor?
4. Who is the patient who has boating experience?
5. What does McMurphy do one last time after Nurse Ratched accuses him playing God?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has Chief Bromden been believing about McMurphy?
2. What are some of the memories that the Chief recalls as the electroshock therapy hits him?
3. What happens when the Captain calls the number the McMurphy gives him in order to validate their liability agreement?
4. What does McMurphy do to Chief Bromden that makes the Chief upset about McMurphy always 'winning things'?
5. What does the nurse do when the basketball 'accidentally' breaks the nurse's station window again?
6. What do the night attendants do to Chief Broom's bed as he is sleeping?
7. During the going away party, they don't really have a plan for not getting caught, so Harding steps in. What does he propose they do?
8. Why has Chief Broom been saving up gum?
9. What does McMurphy tell Billy he needs to send to Candy for her trip to see him?
10. When McMurphy and the Chief are taken to the Shock Shop, what does the Chief vow not to do?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)