|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Billy Bibbit stop writing in the log book, as the Acutes began to be stronger and more rebellious?
(a) His dreams
(b) His mother's name
(c) His name
(d) His observations
2. What does McMurphy ask if the Chief can do?
(b) Lift the metal panel
(c) Choke Nurse Ratched
(d) Run fast
3. Who stands a head taller than anyone else on the ward?
(a) Billy Bibbit
(b) Nurse Ratched
(d) The Chief
4. Who cuts his throat with a tool he found in the doctor's office?
(a) Billy Bibbit
5. Who does McMurphy appoint as the captain of the fishing trip?
(d) Mr. Sefert
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish this name: _________ George
2. Who comes up with the plan to try to keep the men from getting into trouble, but still allowing McMurphy to escape?
3. Fill in the blank: 'When did they sneak that danged ________ in there? Why, that thing is a menace!"
4. Who is the 'big toothless knotty old Swede'?
5. What is McMurphy's punishment for the action in #178?
Short Essay Questions
1. What would McMurphy do each time the nurse would ask him if he repented during his stay on the Disturbed ward?
2. In response to the vetoing of his day pass, what does McMurphy do?
3. When the men begin to talk about McMurphy and the things he does, what does Harding remind the men of?
4. What does McMurphy ask of Chief Broom as they are sharing stories of their lives?
5. What does the nurse do when the basketball 'accidentally' breaks the nurse's station window again?
6. What does McMurphy do when the night attendants come to Chief Broom's bed?
7. What does McMurphy receive from the doctor?
8. Why has Chief Broom been saving up gum?
9. What does Nurse Ratched finally do in order to begin to topple the reign of McMurphy?
10. What does McMurphy tell Billy he needs to send to Candy for her trip to see him?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)