|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the patient who has boating experience?
2. Where does McMurphy say the men are traveling to when the gas attendant tries to charge extra for the gas?
(b) San Quentin
(c) A new facility
(d) The loony bin
3. What does the nurse give to Chief Bromden
(a) A book
(b) A stick of gum
(c) A piece of paper
(d) A cigarette
4. What does Chief Bromden do as his first act of rebellion?
(a) Talks to someone
(b) Walks away from the black boys
(c) Hits an aide
(d) Makes a mess
5. What is the night attendant doing to the Chief's bed?
(a) Loosening the screws
(b) Moving it
(c) Taking it away
(d) Scraping gum off the bottom
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the second glass pane to break?
2. What is the name the Chief uses to describe both the hospital administration and the government?
3. When the Captain calls the number McMurphy gives him, what is he really calling?
4. Who has spent the least amount of their money while in the ward?
5. What does McMurphy want the item in #98 for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What almost cancels the fishing trip altogether?
2. What has Chief Bromden been believing about McMurphy?
3. What does Chief Broom do to help save McMurphy from his new vegetative state?
4. In response to the vetoing of his day pass, what does McMurphy do?
5. What does Nurse Ratched finally do in order to begin to topple the reign of McMurphy?
6. What does McMurphy ask of Chief Broom as they are sharing stories of their lives?
7. What happens when the Captain calls the number the McMurphy gives him in order to validate their liability agreement?
8. When the men begin to talk about McMurphy and the things he does, what does Harding remind the men of?
9. When McMurphy and the Chief are taken to the Shock Shop, what does the Chief vow not to do?
10. What does Billy maintain in terms of his opinion of McMurphy?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)