|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Chief have any money?
(a) He is an Indigent
(b) He gambles it all
(c) He gives it away
(d) He likes to smoke a lot
2. Where did McMurphy get a job picking beans?
(a) Portland, Oregon
(b) Beaverton, Oregon
(c) Eugene, Oregon
(d) Spokane, Washington
3. Who is the woman in the white t-shirt and Levis?
(c) Big Nurse
(d) Nurse Wilkins
4. Who is the night warden?
(b) Mr. Turkle
(c) Mr. Temple
5. What did Billy Bibbit stop writing in the log book, as the Acutes began to be stronger and more rebellious?
(a) His mother's name
(b) His dreams
(c) His observations
(d) His name
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frederickson suggest to mix the vodka with?
2. What is the name the Chief uses to describe both the hospital administration and the government?
3. What does McMurphy want to plan in the end?
4. What does McMurphy do after the event in #177?
5. What does McMurphy want the item in #98 for?
Short Essay Questions
1. When the men begin to talk about McMurphy and the things he does, what does Harding remind the men of?
2. What almost cancels the fishing trip altogether?
3. What does McMurphy do as they are preparing and performing the electroshock therapy on him?
4. What does McMurphy receive from the doctor?
5. What has Chief Bromden been believing about McMurphy?
6. Why does McMurphy want a day pass from the ward?
7. What is the first rebellious act that Chief Broom commits?
8. What is the story that McMurphy shares with Chief Broom?
9. What does Billy maintain in terms of his opinion of McMurphy?
10. What are some of the ways that the men begin to bond together during the fishing trip?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)