|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is McMurphy's punishment for the action in #178?
(d) A stern reprimand
2. Who cuts his throat with a tool he found in the doctor's office?
(c) Billy Bibbit
3. What is the next excursion that McMurphy plans for the men?
(a) A trip to the bar
(b) An ice cream parlor trip
(c) A library visit
(d) A fishing trip
4. Who stands a head taller than anyone else on the ward?
(a) The Chief
(b) Billy Bibbit
(d) Nurse Ratched
5. Where are McMurphy and Chief Bromden taken after the fight?
(a) To the medication room
(b) To the meeting room
(c) To solitary confinement
(d) The Disturbed ward
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did McMurphy get a job picking beans?
2. Who does McMurphy want to see?
3. Who 'accidentally' throws the basketball through the nurse's window, breaking it for the third time?
4. Where does the basketball go after #106?
5. What does the captain need before the trip can begin?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the first rebellious act that Chief Broom commits?
2. In response to the vetoing of his day pass, what does McMurphy do?
3. What are some of the memories that the Chief recalls as the electroshock therapy hits him?
4. What does McMurphy do as they are preparing and performing the electroshock therapy on him?
5. What happens when the Captain calls the number the McMurphy gives him in order to validate their liability agreement?
6. What does the nurse do when the basketball 'accidentally' breaks the nurse's station window again?
7. During the going away party, they don't really have a plan for not getting caught, so Harding steps in. What does he propose they do?
8. What is Nurse Ratched's reaction to the window that McMurphy breaks?
9. What does McMurphy ask of Chief Broom as they are sharing stories of their lives?
10. What does McMurphy do to Chief Bromden that makes the Chief upset about McMurphy always 'winning things'?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)