|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the 'big toothless knotty old Swede'?
2. What is McMurphy's punishment for the action in #178?
(a) A stern reprimand
3. What does the captain need before the trip can begin?
(a) The men to put on life jackets
(b) A bottle of booze
(d) A liability waiver
4. Why doesn't Chief have any money?
(a) He likes to smoke a lot
(b) He gambles it all
(c) He gives it away
(d) He is an Indigent
5. What does the Chief feel the urge to do when McMurphy begins to sing a silly song?
(a) Sing along
(d) Hit him
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does McMurphy offer to the Chief as a result of #146?
2. What did Billy Bibbit stop writing in the log book, as the Acutes began to be stronger and more rebellious?
3. Who helps McMurphy beat up the aides?
4. Who is convinced to come on the trip as well, helping to ensure the trip doesn't get canceled?
5. What has disappeared most obviously from Billy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does McMurphy do to Chief Bromden that makes the Chief upset about McMurphy always 'winning things'?
2. What do the night attendants do to Chief Broom's bed as he is sleeping?
3. What does McMurphy tell Billy he needs to send to Candy for her trip to see him?
4. What does the nurse do when the basketball 'accidentally' breaks the nurse's station window again?
5. What do McMurphy and the Chief do when the attendants try to get George to use soap in his shower?
6. What does McMurphy do as they are preparing and performing the electroshock therapy on him?
7. In response to the vetoing of his day pass, what does McMurphy do?
8. When the men begin to talk about McMurphy and the things he does, what does Harding remind the men of?
9. Why has Chief Broom been saving up gum?
10. What has Chief Bromden been believing about McMurphy?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)