|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does McMurphy want to see?
(a) Candy Starr
(d) His dad
2. Who is still a hero in the men's eyes?
(a) Chief Bromden
(c) Doctor Spivey
3. Who comes up with the plan to try to keep the men from getting into trouble, but still allowing McMurphy to escape?
(c) Chief Bromden
(d) Mr. Sefert
4. Who has Billy been sleeping with?
5. What color is the soap that is used in the showers?
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the delay of the trip?
2. Who begins to taunt George with the idea of the bugs he could have caught on the boat?
3. How much did the men have to chip in each for the boat rent?
4. Who cuts his throat with a tool he found in the doctor's office?
5. Who used to be a football player?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are some of the memories that the Chief recalls as the electroshock therapy hits him?
2. What does Nurse Ratched finally do in order to begin to topple the reign of McMurphy?
3. What would McMurphy do each time the nurse would ask him if he repented during his stay on the Disturbed ward?
4. Why does McMurphy want a day pass from the ward?
5. Why has Chief Broom been saving up gum?
6. What does McMurphy ask of Chief Broom as they are sharing stories of their lives?
7. When the men begin to talk about McMurphy and the things he does, what does Harding remind the men of?
8. What does McMurphy receive from the doctor?
9. What happens to McMurphy when the men are caught after the plan to not get caught doesn't occur as planned?
10. What does the nurse do when the basketball 'accidentally' breaks the nurse's station window again?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)