|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McMurphy ask Nurse Ratched for?
(a) A new outfit
(b) A day pass
(c) A new room
(d) A cigarette
2. What does the nurse give to Chief Bromden
(a) A book
(b) A piece of paper
(c) A cigarette
(d) A stick of gum
3. Why doesn't Chief have any money?
(a) He is an Indigent
(b) He likes to smoke a lot
(c) He gambles it all
(d) He gives it away
4. Who constantly sticks up for McMurphy?
(a) The doctor
(b) Nurse Ratched
(c) Billy Bibbit
5. What does the captain need before the trip can begin?
(a) The men to put on life jackets
(b) A liability waiver
(d) A bottle of booze
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the night attendant doing to the Chief's bed?
2. What does McMurphy ask if the Chief can do?
3. When is the date as described in #143?
4. Where does the basketball go after #106?
5. Who does McMurphy appoint as the captain of the fishing trip?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the night attendants do to Chief Broom's bed as he is sleeping?
2. What does McMurphy do as they are preparing and performing the electroshock therapy on him?
3. What almost cancels the fishing trip altogether?
4. What would McMurphy do each time the nurse would ask him if he repented during his stay on the Disturbed ward?
5. What does the nurse do when the basketball 'accidentally' breaks the nurse's station window again?
6. What happens to McMurphy when the men are caught after the plan to not get caught doesn't occur as planned?
7. What does McMurphy tell Billy he needs to send to Candy for her trip to see him?
8. When the men begin to talk about McMurphy and the things he does, what does Harding remind the men of?
9. What does McMurphy do when the night attendants come to Chief Broom's bed?
10. What happens when the Captain calls the number the McMurphy gives him in order to validate their liability agreement?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)