|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has spent the least amount of their money while in the ward?
2. What is the color of the patients' uniforms?
3. What does McMurphy bet that Chief Bromden can do?
(a) Run away
(b) Kill a patient
(c) Stand up to Nurse Ratched
(d) Lift the panel
4. The doctor tells the gas station attendants that the men are a what?
(a) Prison inmates
(b) Group of missionaries
(c) Work crew
(d) Bunch of mental patients
5. What does McMurphy ask if the Chief can do?
(b) Run fast
(c) Choke Nurse Ratched
(d) Lift the metal panel
Short Answer Questions
1. The Chief mumbles that the men are tired of seeing McMurphy "________ things."
2. Who throws the first punch in the fight in the shower?
3. What does the Chief feel the urge to do when McMurphy begins to sing a silly song?
4. What does the Chief vow not to do?
5. What are the Chief and McMurphy handed before they go to EST?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does McMurphy receive from the doctor?
2. What do McMurphy and the Chief do when the attendants try to get George to use soap in his shower?
3. What are some of the memories that the Chief recalls as the electroshock therapy hits him?
4. What is the story that McMurphy shares with Chief Broom?
5. What would McMurphy do each time the nurse would ask him if he repented during his stay on the Disturbed ward?
6. What is Nurse Ratched's reaction to the window that McMurphy breaks?
7. What does Billy maintain in terms of his opinion of McMurphy?
8. What has Chief Bromden been believing about McMurphy?
9. When the men begin to talk about McMurphy and the things he does, what does Harding remind the men of?
10. What are some of the ways that the men begin to bond together during the fishing trip?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)