|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cuts his throat with a tool he found in the doctor's office?
(c) Billy Bibbit
2. What's the name of the boat they rented?
(a) Candy's Craft
(b) The Robin
(c) The Bessie
(d) The Lark
3. What do they not have enough of?
(a) Life jeckets
4. What does the Chief vow not to do?
(a) List to McMurphy again
(b) Close his eyes
(c) Walk away
(d) Scream or cry in front of McMurphy
5. What are the first words the Chief has spoken in years?
(b) That was silly
(c) Thank you
(d) You are a pain
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the night warden?
2. Finish this name: _________ George
3. Who is the patient who has boating experience?
4. When the Captain calls the number McMurphy gives him, what is he really calling?
5. What does McMurphy do, even as they are hooking him up to the machines?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has Chief Bromden been believing about McMurphy?
2. What happens to McMurphy when the men are caught after the plan to not get caught doesn't occur as planned?
3. What does McMurphy tell Billy he needs to send to Candy for her trip to see him?
4. What does Chief Broom do to help save McMurphy from his new vegetative state?
5. What happens when the Captain calls the number the McMurphy gives him in order to validate their liability agreement?
6. What does McMurphy do as they are preparing and performing the electroshock therapy on him?
7. What does Nurse Ratched finally do in order to begin to topple the reign of McMurphy?
8. What does McMurphy ask of Chief Broom as they are sharing stories of their lives?
9. In response to the vetoing of his day pass, what does McMurphy do?
10. What are some of the ways that the men begin to bond together during the fishing trip?
This section contains 589 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)