|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the next excursion that McMurphy plans for the men?
(a) A library visit
(b) A trip to the bar
(c) An ice cream parlor trip
(d) A fishing trip
2. Chief Bromden wonders how McMurphy has made him _______ again.
(c) A Chief
3. What is the night attendant doing to the Chief's bed?
(a) Moving it
(b) Loosening the screws
(c) Scraping gum off the bottom
(d) Taking it away
4. Where are McMurphy and Chief Bromden taken after the fight?
(a) The Disturbed ward
(b) To solitary confinement
(c) To the meeting room
(d) To the medication room
5. How much did the men have to chip in each for the boat rent?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Chief mumbles that the men are tired of seeing McMurphy "________ things."
2. Who begins to flirt with the nurses?
3. What does McMurphy ask if the Chief can do?
4. Who stands a head taller than anyone else on the ward?
5. What are the first words the Chief has spoken in years?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do McMurphy and the Chief do when the attendants try to get George to use soap in his shower?
2. What does McMurphy tell Billy he needs to send to Candy for her trip to see him?
3. What is the story that McMurphy shares with Chief Broom?
4. What happens when the Captain calls the number the McMurphy gives him in order to validate their liability agreement?
5. What almost cancels the fishing trip altogether?
6. What happens to McMurphy when the men are caught after the plan to not get caught doesn't occur as planned?
7. What do the night attendants do to Chief Broom's bed as he is sleeping?
8. What is the first rebellious act that Chief Broom commits?
9. What does McMurphy do as they are preparing and performing the electroshock therapy on him?
10. What does Billy maintain in terms of his opinion of McMurphy?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)