|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has disappeared most obviously from Billy?
(a) His stutter
(b) His money
(c) His shyness
(d) His hair
2. Who has Billy been sleeping with?
3. Does Nurse Ratched punish McMurphy for the glass incident?
(b) She reprimands him
(c) She punishes another patient
4. What is McMurphy's punishment for the action in #178?
(d) A stern reprimand
5. What are the first words the Chief has spoken in years?
(a) You are a pain
(c) Thank you
(d) That was silly
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish this name: _________ George
2. What has Nurse Ratched ordered for all those who went on the boat trip?
3. The doctor tells the gas station attendants that the men are a what?
4. What does Chief Bromden do as his first act of rebellion?
5. What color is the soap that is used in the showers?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are some of the memories that the Chief recalls as the electroshock therapy hits him?
2. What is the first rebellious act that Chief Broom commits?
3. What does McMurphy do when the night attendants come to Chief Broom's bed?
4. Why has Chief Broom been saving up gum?
5. What does the nurse do when the basketball 'accidentally' breaks the nurse's station window again?
6. What are some of the ways that the men begin to bond together during the fishing trip?
7. What happens to McMurphy when the men are caught after the plan to not get caught doesn't occur as planned?
8. What does McMurphy do as they are preparing and performing the electroshock therapy on him?
9. What do the night attendants do to Chief Broom's bed as he is sleeping?
10. In response to the vetoing of his day pass, what does McMurphy do?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)