|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the patient who has boating experience?
2. The Chief mumbles that the men are tired of seeing McMurphy "________ things."
3. Who kills McMurphy in the end, suffocating him with a pillow?
(b) Mr. Sefert
(d) Chief Bromden
4. What does Harding say will happen if he goes to the bathroom in the dark?
(a) He will fall asleep.
(b) He will have a better bowel movement.
(c) He will hurt himself.
(d) He will be tired.
5. What does Nurse Ratched use to begin to take down McMurphy?
(a) Negative group meeting sessions
(b) A punishment
(c) A rumor
(d) Her feminine charm
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McMurphy bet that Chief Bromden can do?
2. Who says, "We ain't ordinary nuts"?
3. What does the nurse in Disturbed say about Nurse Ratched?
4. Who helps McMurphy beat up the aides?
5. What does McMurphy throw to the Chief?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to McMurphy when the men are caught after the plan to not get caught doesn't occur as planned?
2. What does McMurphy do when the night attendants come to Chief Broom's bed?
3. What does McMurphy tell Billy he needs to send to Candy for her trip to see him?
4. In response to the vetoing of his day pass, what does McMurphy do?
5. What do the night attendants do to Chief Broom's bed as he is sleeping?
6. What happens when the Captain calls the number the McMurphy gives him in order to validate their liability agreement?
7. What almost cancels the fishing trip altogether?
8. When the men begin to talk about McMurphy and the things he does, what does Harding remind the men of?
9. What does McMurphy do to Chief Bromden that makes the Chief upset about McMurphy always 'winning things'?
10. What is Nurse Ratched's reaction to the window that McMurphy breaks?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)