|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is McMurphy's punishment for the action in #178?
(c) A stern reprimand
2. What is the night attendant doing to the Chief's bed?
(a) Moving it
(b) Loosening the screws
(c) Scraping gum off the bottom
(d) Taking it away
3. Who does McMurphy appoint as the captain of the fishing trip?
(b) Mr. Sefert
4. Who begins to flirt with the nurses?
(a) Billy Bibbit
5. Who is still a hero in the men's eyes?
(a) Doctor Spivey
(d) Chief Bromden
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nurse Ratched use to begin to take down McMurphy?
2. What do they not have enough of?
3. Who is found wrapped in sheets like a mummy?
4. What does McMurphy want to plan in the end?
5. What does McMurphy throw to the Chief?
Short Essay Questions
1. When McMurphy and the Chief are taken to the Shock Shop, what does the Chief vow not to do?
2. What does McMurphy do when the night attendants come to Chief Broom's bed?
3. In response to the vetoing of his day pass, what does McMurphy do?
4. When the men begin to talk about McMurphy and the things he does, what does Harding remind the men of?
5. What do the night attendants do to Chief Broom's bed as he is sleeping?
6. What is the story that McMurphy shares with Chief Broom?
7. Why does McMurphy want a day pass from the ward?
8. What is the first rebellious act that Chief Broom commits?
9. What happens to McMurphy when the men are caught after the plan to not get caught doesn't occur as planned?
10. What almost cancels the fishing trip altogether?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)