|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do both McMurphy and The Chief do with the answer to #159?
(a) Throw it down
(b) Chew on it
(c) Swallow them
(d) Refuse them
2. What does the Chief feel the urge to do when McMurphy begins to sing a silly song?
(b) Hit him
(d) Sing along
3. How much money does McMurphy offer to the Chief as a result of #146?
(a) All he has
4. Who has a date with Candy Starr, as arranged by McMurphy?
(a) Billy Bibbit
5. Chief Bromden wonders how McMurphy has made him _______ again.
(a) A Chief
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Captain calls the number McMurphy gives him, what is he really calling?
2. What do they not have enough of?
3. Fill in the blank: 'When did they sneak that danged ________ in there? Why, that thing is a menace!"
4. What has Nurse Ratched ordered for all those who went on the boat trip?
5. What does Chief Bromden do as his first act of rebellion?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the nurse do when the basketball 'accidentally' breaks the nurse's station window again?
2. What does McMurphy ask of Chief Broom as they are sharing stories of their lives?
3. What does McMurphy do as they are preparing and performing the electroshock therapy on him?
4. What is Nurse Ratched's reaction to the window that McMurphy breaks?
5. What is the first rebellious act that Chief Broom commits?
6. What does McMurphy tell Billy he needs to send to Candy for her trip to see him?
7. During the going away party, they don't really have a plan for not getting caught, so Harding steps in. What does he propose they do?
8. What are some of the memories that the Chief recalls as the electroshock therapy hits him?
9. What does Billy maintain in terms of his opinion of McMurphy?
10. What does McMurphy receive from the doctor?
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)