|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has spent the least amount of their money while in the ward?
2. What does the nurse give to Chief Bromden
(a) A piece of paper
(b) A book
(c) A cigarette
(d) A stick of gum
3. What color is the soap that is used in the showers?
4. Who says, "Never before did I realize that mental illness could have the aspect of power, power"?
(b) The doctor
5. Who does McMurphy appoint as the captain of the fishing trip?
(a) Mr. Sefert
Short Answer Questions
1. When is the date as described in #143?
2. What does McMurphy bet that Chief Bromden can do?
3. Who is found wrapped in sheets like a mummy?
4. Who begins to flirt with the nurses?
5. Who used to be a football player?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)