|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has Billy been sleeping with?
2. What did Billy Bibbit stop writing in the log book, as the Acutes began to be stronger and more rebellious?
(a) His observations
(b) His dreams
(c) His name
(d) His mother's name
3. Who is the patient who doesn't like to use soap?
4. What does the nurse give to McMurphy?
(a) A piece of paper
(b) A cigarette
(c) Her phone number
(d) A glass of water
5. What does the Chief vow not to do?
(a) List to McMurphy again
(b) Close his eyes
(c) Walk away
(d) Scream or cry in front of McMurphy
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish this name: _________ George
2. Who is the night warden?
3. What does McMurphy bet that Chief Bromden can do?
4. Who has spent the least amount of their money while in the ward?
5. When is the date as described in #143?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to McMurphy when the men are caught after the plan to not get caught doesn't occur as planned?
2. What does McMurphy receive from the doctor?
3. In response to the vetoing of his day pass, what does McMurphy do?
4. What does McMurphy ask of Chief Broom as they are sharing stories of their lives?
5. What do McMurphy and the Chief do when the attendants try to get George to use soap in his shower?
6. What does McMurphy do to Chief Bromden that makes the Chief upset about McMurphy always 'winning things'?
7. What does Billy maintain in terms of his opinion of McMurphy?
8. What would McMurphy do each time the nurse would ask him if he repented during his stay on the Disturbed ward?
9. What are some of the memories that the Chief recalls as the electroshock therapy hits him?
10. When McMurphy and the Chief are taken to the Shock Shop, what does the Chief vow not to do?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)