|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many shocks is McMurphy given?
2. What does Chief Bromden do as his first act of rebellion?
(a) Walks away from the black boys
(b) Talks to someone
(c) Makes a mess
(d) Hits an aide
3. What are the Chief and McMurphy handed before they go to EST?
(a) A piece of gum
(b) Blue pills
(c) A bible
(d) Red pills
4. What does the nurse in Disturbed say about Nurse Ratched?
(a) She is right.
(b) She is the best nurse there is.
(c) She should have retired years ago.
(d) She is the only one who cares.
5. What are the first words the Chief has spoken in years?
(a) That was silly
(c) You are a pain
(d) Thank you
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Captain calls the number McMurphy gives him, what is he really calling?
2. Who has spent the least amount of their money while in the ward?
3. What does McMurphy ask Nurse Ratched for?
4. What does the captain need before the trip can begin?
5. Who says, "We ain't ordinary nuts"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does McMurphy tell Billy he needs to send to Candy for her trip to see him?
2. What does McMurphy do when the night attendants come to Chief Broom's bed?
3. What are some of the ways that the men begin to bond together during the fishing trip?
4. What almost cancels the fishing trip altogether?
5. What is the first rebellious act that Chief Broom commits?
6. What is Nurse Ratched's reaction to the window that McMurphy breaks?
7. When McMurphy and the Chief are taken to the Shock Shop, what does the Chief vow not to do?
8. What happens to McMurphy when the men are caught after the plan to not get caught doesn't occur as planned?
9. What does McMurphy ask of Chief Broom as they are sharing stories of their lives?
10. What has Chief Bromden been believing about McMurphy?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)