|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the night warden?
(b) Mr. Turkle
(c) Mr. Temple
2. Who has Billy been sleeping with?
3. Harding reminds the men that no one ever thought of McMurphy as a _________.
(c) Perfect man
4. What color is the soap that is used in the showers?
5. Who begins to flirt with the nurses?
(c) Billy Bibbit
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the patient who has boating experience?
2. Why doesn't Chief have any money?
3. How much money does Candy need for the trip to the ward?
4. Who begins to taunt George with the idea of the bugs he could have caught on the boat?
5. Does Nurse Ratched punish McMurphy for the glass incident?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to McMurphy when the men are caught after the plan to not get caught doesn't occur as planned?
2. What does McMurphy receive from the doctor?
3. In response to the vetoing of his day pass, what does McMurphy do?
4. When McMurphy and the Chief are taken to the Shock Shop, what does the Chief vow not to do?
5. During the going away party, they don't really have a plan for not getting caught, so Harding steps in. What does he propose they do?
6. What are some of the memories that the Chief recalls as the electroshock therapy hits him?
7. What is Nurse Ratched's reaction to the window that McMurphy breaks?
8. What does Chief Broom do to help save McMurphy from his new vegetative state?
9. What does McMurphy do when the night attendants come to Chief Broom's bed?
10. What does Nurse Ratched finally do in order to begin to topple the reign of McMurphy?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)