|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McMurphy finally suggest he will move to escape which makes the men bet against him?
(a) The wire gate
(b) The concrete floor
(c) The metal control panel
(d) The nurse's station
2. What is taken away as a result of the World Series rebellions?
(b) Card privileges
(c) Day passes
3. What does McMurphy grab after #80?
(a) The nurse
(b) A knife
(c) A bottle of pills
(d) A pack of cigarettes
4. What are the men betting when they play cards?
(a) Poker chips
5. What is another name the patients have for EST?
(a) Quiet Buzz
(b) Brain Meltdown
(c) Electric Delight
(d) Shock Shop
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does McMurphy bet the other men?
2. Where does the staff want to send McMurphy?
3. What do Nurse Ratched and McMurphy battle about?
4. Who is an epileptic?
5. What does the staff call McMurphy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does McMurphy do when the night attendants come to Chief Broom's bed?
2. Why does Chief Bromden understand the sudden shift in McMurphy's behavior?
3. How could the patients of the ward be described?
4. How could Billy Bibbit be described?
5. What is so special about Harding in relation to the rest of the patients on the ward?
6. What does Nurse Ratched tell the young black men to do before breakfast?
7. What has McMurphy's rebellious spirit caused the men of the ward to begin to do?
8. What do McMurphy and the Chief do when the attendants try to get George to use soap in his shower?
9. Why does the shaving of his head upset Chief Bromden?
10. In response to the vetoing of his day pass, what does McMurphy do?
This section contains 547 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)