|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McMurphy do one last time after Nurse Ratched accuses him playing God?
(a) Asks for money
(d) Breaks the glass
2. What does McMurphy do after the event in #177?
(b) Kills himself
(c) Chokes Nurse Ratched
3. What has Nurse Ratched ordered for all those who went on the boat trip?
(a) A shower
(b) A medication
(c) A shot
(d) A nap
4. What are the first words the Chief has spoken in years?
(a) You are a pain
(b) Thank you
(d) That was silly
5. Who helps McMurphy beat up the aides?
(d) Chief Bromden
6. Who begins to taunt George with the idea of the bugs he could have caught on the boat?
(b) Nurse Ratched
7. How much did the men have to chip in each for the boat rent?
8. What does the captain need before the trip can begin?
(a) The men to put on life jackets
(b) A bottle of booze
(c) A liability waiver
9. What does McMurphy do, even as they are hooking him up to the machines?
10. What do they not have enough of?
(b) Life jeckets
11. What do both McMurphy and The Chief do with the answer to #159?
(a) Throw it down
(b) Swallow them
(c) Chew on it
(d) Refuse them
12. Fill in the blank: 'When did they sneak that danged ________ in there? Why, that thing is a menace!"
(c) Control panel
13. Why doesn't Chief have any money?
(a) He likes to smoke a lot
(b) He gives it away
(c) He gambles it all
(d) He is an Indigent
14. Who throws the first punch in the fight in the shower?
(a) Chief Bromden
15. What causes the second glass pane to break?
(a) An accident
(b) An earthquake
(c) McMurphy's fist
(d) The basketball
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does McMurphy offer to the Chief as a result of #146?
2. When the Captain calls the number McMurphy gives him, what is he really calling?
3. Who stands a head taller than anyone else on the ward?
4. What does McMurphy throw to the Chief?
5. What are the Chief and McMurphy handed before they go to EST?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)