|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The doctor tells the gas station attendants that the men are a what?
(a) Prison inmates
(b) Group of missionaries
(c) Bunch of mental patients
(d) Work crew
2. What do they not have enough of?
(a) Life jeckets
3. Who is the patient who doesn't like to use soap?
4. What does McMurphy do, even as they are hooking him up to the machines?
5. Who throws the first punch in the fight in the shower?
(c) Chief Bromden
6. Fill in the blank: 'When did they sneak that danged ________ in there? Why, that thing is a menace!"
(b) Control panel
7. Where does the basketball go after #106?
(a) It rips and is put into the supply closet
(b) It gets hidden
(c) It goes back to McMurphy
(d) It gets thrown into the trask
8. What does McMurphy ask if the Chief can do?
(a) Lift the metal panel
(b) Run fast
(c) Choke Nurse Ratched
9. What is the name the Chief uses to describe both the hospital administration and the government?
(a) The Vegetables
(b) The White Man
(c) The Ruthless
(d) The Combine
10. When is the date as described in #143?
11. What does McMurphy do after the event in #177?
(b) Chokes Nurse Ratched
(d) Kills himself
12. What's the name of the boat they rented?
(a) The Lark
(b) Candy's Craft
(c) The Robin
(d) The Bessie
13. Who is convinced to come on the trip as well, helping to ensure the trip doesn't get canceled?
(a) The nurse
(b) The doctor
(c) The black boys
(d) A custodian
14. The Chief mumbles that the men are tired of seeing McMurphy "________ things."
15. Who is the night warden?
(b) Mr. Temple
(c) Mr. Turkle
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the captain need before the trip can begin?
2. What do both McMurphy and The Chief do with the answer to #159?
3. Who constantly sticks up for McMurphy?
4. What does the nurse give to McMurphy?
5. Who comes up with the plan to try to keep the men from getting into trouble, but still allowing McMurphy to escape?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)