|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills McMurphy in the end, suffocating him with a pillow?
(a) Chief Bromden
(c) Mr. Sefert
2. Where does the basketball go after #106?
(a) It gets thrown into the trask
(b) It rips and is put into the supply closet
(c) It gets hidden
(d) It goes back to McMurphy
3. Who throws the first punch in the fight in the shower?
(b) Chief Bromden
4. What does McMurphy do one last time after Nurse Ratched accuses him playing God?
(b) Breaks the glass
(d) Asks for money
5. Finish this name: _________ George
(a) Big Headed
(d) Rub a dub
6. What are the Chief and McMurphy handed before they go to EST?
(a) A bible
(b) Blue pills
(c) Red pills
(d) A piece of gum
7. Who is the patient who doesn't like to use soap?
8. Who stands a head taller than anyone else on the ward?
(a) The Chief
(b) Nurse Ratched
(d) Billy Bibbit
9. Who has a date with Candy Starr, as arranged by McMurphy?
(b) Billy Bibbit
10. Chief Bromden wonders how McMurphy has made him _______ again.
(d) A Chief
11. Who begins to taunt George with the idea of the bugs he could have caught on the boat?
(c) Nurse Ratched
12. What is McMurphy's punishment for the action in #178?
(a) A stern reprimand
13. Who is the woman in the white t-shirt and Levis?
(a) Big Nurse
(d) Nurse Wilkins
14. What does McMurphy want to plan in the end?
(a) A prank on the nurses
(b) A going away party
(c) A trip to the pool
(d) A send of for Nurse Ratched
15. Whose name is the last name of Chief Bromden?
(a) A stranger's
(b) His father's last name
(c) His mother's last name
(d) It's made up
Short Answer Questions
1. What has disappeared most obviously from Billy?
2. The doctor tells the gas station attendants that the men are a what?
3. What are the first words the Chief has spoken in years?
4. Why does the class get broken?
5. Who does Nurse Ratched threaten Billy she will call?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)