|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Chief have any money?
(a) He is an Indigent
(b) He gambles it all
(c) He likes to smoke a lot
(d) He gives it away
2. Who constantly sticks up for McMurphy?
(a) Billy Bibbit
(c) The doctor
(d) Nurse Ratched
3. What does McMurphy do after the event in #177?
(a) Kills himself
(c) Chokes Nurse Ratched
4. Who is the 'big toothless knotty old Swede'?
5. What does Harding say will happen if he goes to the bathroom in the dark?
(a) He will fall asleep.
(b) He will be tired.
(c) He will have a better bowel movement.
(d) He will hurt himself.
6. Whose name has McMurphy added to the trip list?
(a) Chief Bromden's
7. What does the nurse in Disturbed say about Nurse Ratched?
(a) She is the only one who cares.
(b) She should have retired years ago.
(c) She is right.
(d) She is the best nurse there is.
8. Why does the class get broken?
(a) The day pass is vetoed
(b) The building shakes
(c) It was an accident
(d) The patients are playing a game
9. What causes the second glass pane to break?
(a) The basketball
(b) An accident
(c) An earthquake
(d) McMurphy's fist
10. The Chief mumbles that the men are tired of seeing McMurphy "________ things."
11. What does McMurphy want to plan in the end?
(a) A prank on the nurses
(b) A going away party
(c) A send of for Nurse Ratched
(d) A trip to the pool
12. What is the name the Chief uses to describe both the hospital administration and the government?
(a) The White Man
(b) The Vegetables
(c) The Combine
(d) The Ruthless
13. What's the name of the boat they rented?
(a) The Lark
(b) The Robin
(c) The Bessie
(d) Candy's Craft
14. What does McMurphy throw to the Chief?
(a) A book
(b) A magazine
(c) A cigarette
(d) A pack fo chewing gum
15. Who begins to flirt with the nurses?
(d) Billy Bibbit
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does McMurphy appoint as the captain of the fishing trip?
2. What does the captain need before the trip can begin?
3. What are the Chief and McMurphy handed before they go to EST?
4. Who says, "We ain't ordinary nuts"?
5. What is the next excursion that McMurphy plans for the men?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)