|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Nurse Ratched ordered for all those who went on the boat trip?
(a) A shot
(b) A medication
(c) A shower
(d) A nap
2. What are the Chief and McMurphy handed before they go to EST?
(a) Red pills
(b) A piece of gum
(c) A bible
(d) Blue pills
3. Who is found wrapped in sheets like a mummy?
(c) Mr. Turkle
4. Whose name has McMurphy added to the trip list?
(a) Chief Bromden's
5. Does Nurse Ratched punish McMurphy for the glass incident?
(a) She reprimands him
(b) She punishes another patient
6. What color is the soap that is used in the showers?
7. What does the nurse in Disturbed say about Nurse Ratched?
(a) She should have retired years ago.
(b) She is the only one who cares.
(c) She is right.
(d) She is the best nurse there is.
8. Why doesn't Chief have any money?
(a) He likes to smoke a lot
(b) He gives it away
(c) He is an Indigent
(d) He gambles it all
9. Who begins to taunt George with the idea of the bugs he could have caught on the boat?
(b) Nurse Ratched
10. Who constantly sticks up for McMurphy?
(a) Nurse Ratched
(c) The doctor
(d) Billy Bibbit
11. Who is the woman in the white t-shirt and Levis?
(a) Big Nurse
(b) Nurse Wilkins
12. What causes the second glass pane to break?
(a) An accident
(b) McMurphy's fist
(c) An earthquake
(d) The basketball
13. Who is the night warden?
(b) Mr. Temple
(d) Mr. Turkle
14. What is the name the Chief uses to describe both the hospital administration and the government?
(a) The Vegetables
(b) The Combine
(c) The Ruthless
(d) The White Man
15. Who is convinced to come on the trip as well, helping to ensure the trip doesn't get canceled?
(a) The black boys
(b) The doctor
(c) The nurse
(d) A custodian
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish this name: _________ George
2. What does McMurphy want the item in #98 for?
3. What do both McMurphy and The Chief do with the answer to #159?
4. What does Frederickson suggest to mix the vodka with?
5. What does Chief Bromden do as his first act of rebellion?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)