|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has a date with Candy Starr, as arranged by McMurphy?
(a) Billy Bibbit
2. What does Harding say will happen if he goes to the bathroom in the dark?
(a) He will fall asleep.
(b) He will be tired.
(c) He will have a better bowel movement.
(d) He will hurt himself.
3. What did Billy Bibbit stop writing in the log book, as the Acutes began to be stronger and more rebellious?
(a) His name
(b) His observations
(c) His mother's name
(d) His dreams
4. What does the captain need before the trip can begin?
(b) The men to put on life jackets
(c) A liability waiver
(d) A bottle of booze
5. Fill in the blank: 'When did they sneak that danged ________ in there? Why, that thing is a menace!"
(d) Control panel
6. Who constantly sticks up for McMurphy?
(b) Billy Bibbit
(c) Nurse Ratched
(d) The doctor
7. What does the nurse give to McMurphy?
(a) Her phone number
(b) A cigarette
(c) A glass of water
(d) A piece of paper
8. What does the nurse give to Chief Bromden
(a) A cigarette
(b) A stick of gum
(c) A piece of paper
(d) A book
9. Why doesn't Chief have any money?
(a) He is an Indigent
(b) He likes to smoke a lot
(c) He gambles it all
(d) He gives it away
10. What has Nurse Ratched ordered for all those who went on the boat trip?
(a) A shower
(b) A medication
(c) A nap
(d) A shot
11. What does McMurphy throw to the Chief?
(a) A pack fo chewing gum
(b) A magazine
(c) A cigarette
(d) A book
12. Where did McMurphy get a job picking beans?
(a) Spokane, Washington
(b) Portland, Oregon
(c) Eugene, Oregon
(d) Beaverton, Oregon
13. Who stands a head taller than anyone else on the ward?
(b) Nurse Ratched
(c) The Chief
(d) Billy Bibbit
14. Who is the woman in the white t-shirt and Levis?
(a) Nurse Wilkins
(b) Big Nurse
15. How much money does Candy need for the trip to the ward?
Short Answer Questions
1. The doctor tells the gas station attendants that the men are a what?
2. Whose name is the last name of Chief Bromden?
3. Who has Billy been sleeping with?
4. Who says, "Never before did I realize that mental illness could have the aspect of power, power"?
5. What does McMurphy get from the doctor?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)