|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose name has McMurphy added to the trip list?
(a) Chief Bromden's
2. Fill in the blank: 'When did they sneak that danged ________ in there? Why, that thing is a menace!"
(a) Control panel
3. Who does Nurse Ratched threaten Billy she will call?
(a) His mother
(b) His father
(c) His wife
(d) His brother
4. The Chief mumbles that the men are tired of seeing McMurphy "________ things."
5. What is the night attendant doing to the Chief's bed?
(a) Scraping gum off the bottom
(b) Taking it away
(c) Loosening the screws
(d) Moving it
6. What do they not have enough of?
(c) Life jeckets
7. Who helps McMurphy beat up the aides?
(c) Chief Bromden
8. What does the Chief feel the urge to do when McMurphy begins to sing a silly song?
(b) Sing along
(c) Hit him
9. What does the captain need before the trip can begin?
(a) A bottle of booze
(b) The men to put on life jackets
(d) A liability waiver
10. Who has spent the least amount of their money while in the ward?
11. Who throws the first punch in the fight in the shower?
(a) Chief Bromden
12. What did Billy Bibbit stop writing in the log book, as the Acutes began to be stronger and more rebellious?
(a) His mother's name
(b) His observations
(c) His dreams
(d) His name
13. When is the date as described in #143?
14. What are the Chief and McMurphy handed before they go to EST?
(a) Red pills
(b) Blue pills
(c) A piece of gum
(d) A bible
15. Harding reminds the men that no one ever thought of McMurphy as a _________.
(c) Perfect man
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McMurphy throw to the Chief?
2. What does McMurphy want to plan in the end?
3. What's the name of the boat they rented?
4. What does McMurphy bet that Chief Bromden can do?
5. What causes the second glass pane to break?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)