|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the first words the Chief has spoken in years?
(a) That was silly
(b) Thank you
(d) You are a pain
2. What does McMurphy do after the event in #177?
(b) Chokes Nurse Ratched
(d) Kills himself
3. What does McMurphy throw to the Chief?
(a) A magazine
(b) A book
(c) A pack fo chewing gum
(d) A cigarette
4. Who says, "Never before did I realize that mental illness could have the aspect of power, power"?
(d) The doctor
5. What is the color of the patients' uniforms?
6. Fill in the blank: 'When did they sneak that danged ________ in there? Why, that thing is a menace!"
(c) Control panel
7. When is the date as described in #143?
8. What does McMurphy bet that Chief Bromden can do?
(a) Run away
(b) Kill a patient
(c) Lift the panel
(d) Stand up to Nurse Ratched
9. Who has a date with Candy Starr, as arranged by McMurphy?
(c) Billy Bibbit
10. What does McMurphy do, even as they are hooking him up to the machines?
11. What does the captain need before the trip can begin?
(a) A bottle of booze
(c) A liability waiver
(d) The men to put on life jackets
12. What's the name of the boat they rented?
(a) The Lark
(b) The Bessie
(c) The Robin
(d) Candy's Craft
13. What does McMurphy do one last time after Nurse Ratched accuses him playing God?
(b) Asks for money
(c) Breaks the glass
14. What are the Chief and McMurphy handed before they go to EST?
(a) A piece of gum
(b) Blue pills
(c) A bible
(d) Red pills
15. What do both McMurphy and The Chief do with the answer to #159?
(a) Throw it down
(b) Refuse them
(c) Swallow them
(d) Chew on it
Short Answer Questions
1. Chief Bromden wonders how McMurphy has made him _______ again.
2. Who has Billy been sleeping with?
3. Who is the night warden?
4. Who has spent the least amount of their money while in the ward?
5. What does McMurphy want the item in #98 for?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)