|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Chief mumbles that the men are tired of seeing McMurphy "________ things."
2. Who cuts his throat with a tool he found in the doctor's office?
(d) Billy Bibbit
3. Where are McMurphy and Chief Bromden taken after the fight?
(a) To the medication room
(b) To solitary confinement
(c) The Disturbed ward
(d) To the meeting room
4. What is the color of the patients' uniforms?
5. Where does the basketball go after #106?
(a) It rips and is put into the supply closet
(b) It gets hidden
(c) It goes back to McMurphy
(d) It gets thrown into the trask
6. Who is still a hero in the men's eyes?
(a) Chief Bromden
(d) Doctor Spivey
7. What is McMurphy's punishment for the action in #178?
(a) A stern reprimand
8. What are the first words the Chief has spoken in years?
(a) Thank you
(b) You are a pain
(c) That was silly
9. Who has Billy been sleeping with?
10. The doctor tells the gas station attendants that the men are a what?
(a) Bunch of mental patients
(b) Prison inmates
(c) Group of missionaries
(d) Work crew
11. Who comes up with the plan to try to keep the men from getting into trouble, but still allowing McMurphy to escape?
(a) Mr. Sefert
(b) Chief Bromden
12. What does McMurphy throw to the Chief?
(a) A pack fo chewing gum
(b) A magazine
(c) A cigarette
(d) A book
13. How many shocks is McMurphy given?
14. What does Nurse Ratched use to begin to take down McMurphy?
(a) Her feminine charm
(b) A rumor
(c) Negative group meeting sessions
(d) A punishment
15. What does McMurphy do after the event in #177?
(a) Kills himself
(c) Chokes Nurse Ratched
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps McMurphy beat up the aides?
2. Who stands a head taller than anyone else on the ward?
3. Who does McMurphy appoint as the captain of the fishing trip?
4. Who constantly sticks up for McMurphy?
5. What does the captain need before the trip can begin?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)