|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McMurphy do after the event in #177?
(c) Kills himself
(d) Chokes Nurse Ratched
2. Where are McMurphy and Chief Bromden taken after the fight?
(a) To the medication room
(b) To solitary confinement
(c) To the meeting room
(d) The Disturbed ward
3. Who has spent the least amount of their money while in the ward?
4. What has Nurse Ratched ordered for all those who went on the boat trip?
(a) A shot
(b) A shower
(c) A medication
(d) A nap
5. When is the date as described in #143?
6. Where did McMurphy get a job picking beans?
(a) Portland, Oregon
(b) Eugene, Oregon
(c) Beaverton, Oregon
(d) Spokane, Washington
7. What does the nurse give to McMurphy?
(a) A cigarette
(b) A glass of water
(c) A piece of paper
(d) Her phone number
8. What did Billy Bibbit stop writing in the log book, as the Acutes began to be stronger and more rebellious?
(a) His dreams
(b) His observations
(c) His mother's name
(d) His name
9. Finish this name: _________ George
(a) Big Headed
(b) Rub a dub
10. What does McMurphy do, even as they are hooking him up to the machines?
11. Who is still a hero in the men's eyes?
(a) Doctor Spivey
(b) Chief Bromden
12. Who does McMurphy appoint as the captain of the fishing trip?
(b) Mr. Sefert
13. Does Nurse Ratched punish McMurphy for the glass incident?
(a) She punishes another patient
(c) She reprimands him
14. How much money does Candy need for the trip to the ward?
15. Who is found wrapped in sheets like a mummy?
(a) Mr. Turkle
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the class get broken?
2. Who says, "Never before did I realize that mental illness could have the aspect of power, power"?
3. What does McMurphy get from the doctor?
4. What does the Chief vow not to do?
5. Whose name is the last name of Chief Bromden?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)