|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes up with the plan to try to keep the men from getting into trouble, but still allowing McMurphy to escape?
(a) Mr. Sefert
(d) Chief Bromden
2. What did Billy Bibbit stop writing in the log book, as the Acutes began to be stronger and more rebellious?
(a) His dreams
(b) His mother's name
(c) His name
(d) His observations
3. What does McMurphy do, even as they are hooking him up to the machines?
4. Who cuts his throat with a tool he found in the doctor's office?
(a) Billy Bibbit
5. Who 'accidentally' throws the basketball through the nurse's window, breaking it for the third time?
6. The Chief mumbles that the men are tired of seeing McMurphy "________ things."
7. What does Chief Bromden do as his first act of rebellion?
(a) Hits an aide
(b) Makes a mess
(c) Talks to someone
(d) Walks away from the black boys
8. What is McMurphy's punishment for the action in #178?
(d) A stern reprimand
9. Who begins to flirt with the nurses?
(a) Billy Bibbit
10. What is the night attendant doing to the Chief's bed?
(a) Taking it away
(b) Loosening the screws
(c) Moving it
(d) Scraping gum off the bottom
11. What does Nurse Ratched use to begin to take down McMurphy?
(a) Her feminine charm
(b) Negative group meeting sessions
(c) A punishment
(d) A rumor
12. How much money does Candy need for the trip to the ward?
13. What is the next excursion that McMurphy plans for the men?
(a) An ice cream parlor trip
(b) A library visit
(c) A trip to the bar
(d) A fishing trip
14. Where does the basketball go after #106?
(a) It gets thrown into the trask
(b) It rips and is put into the supply closet
(c) It gets hidden
(d) It goes back to McMurphy
15. Who constantly sticks up for McMurphy?
(b) The doctor
(c) Billy Bibbit
(d) Nurse Ratched
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the class get broken?
2. What causes the second glass pane to break?
3. Whose name has McMurphy added to the trip list?
4. What do they not have enough of?
5. What are the first words the Chief has spoken in years?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)