|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is the date as described in #143?
2. Who is the woman in the white t-shirt and Levis?
(c) Big Nurse
(d) Nurse Wilkins
3. What does McMurphy bet that Chief Bromden can do?
(a) Kill a patient
(b) Stand up to Nurse Ratched
(c) Run away
(d) Lift the panel
4. Who is found wrapped in sheets like a mummy?
(a) Mr. Turkle
5. Who has Billy been sleeping with?
6. Who throws the first punch in the fight in the shower?
(a) Chief Bromden
7. What does McMurphy do one last time after Nurse Ratched accuses him playing God?
(b) Breaks the glass
(d) Asks for money
8. Who helps McMurphy beat up the aides?
(c) Chief Bromden
9. What has disappeared most obviously from Billy?
(a) His stutter
(b) His hair
(c) His money
(d) His shyness
10. Who is still a hero in the men's eyes?
(a) Doctor Spivey
(d) Chief Bromden
11. How much did the men have to chip in each for the boat rent?
12. Whose name is the last name of Chief Bromden?
(a) It's made up
(b) His father's last name
(c) A stranger's
(d) His mother's last name
13. How much money does Candy need for the trip to the ward?
14. What is McMurphy's punishment for the action in #178?
(b) A stern reprimand
15. Who has spent the least amount of their money while in the ward?
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Nurse Ratched punish McMurphy for the glass incident?
2. Where are McMurphy and Chief Bromden taken after the fight?
3. How much money does McMurphy offer to the Chief as a result of #146?
4. How many shocks is McMurphy given?
5. Who begins to taunt George with the idea of the bugs he could have caught on the boat?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)