Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps McMurphy beat up the aides?
(b) Chief Bromden
2. When the Captain calls the number McMurphy gives him, what is he really calling?
(a) A hospital
(b) A brothel
(c) The pay phone down the street
(d) A convenience store
3. Does Nurse Ratched punish McMurphy for the glass incident?
(c) She reprimands him
(d) She punishes another patient
4. Who kills McMurphy in the end, suffocating him with a pillow?
(b) Chief Bromden
(c) Mr. Sefert
5. Who comes up with the plan to try to keep the men from getting into trouble, but still allowing McMurphy to escape?
(c) Chief Bromden
(d) Mr. Sefert
6. Who does McMurphy want to see?
(a) His dad
(c) Candy Starr
7. What does the nurse in Disturbed say about Nurse Ratched?
(a) She is the only one who cares.
(b) She is the best nurse there is.
(c) She should have retired years ago.
(d) She is right.
8. What causes the second glass pane to break?
(a) An earthquake
(b) McMurphy's fist
(c) An accident
(d) The basketball
9. What is the night attendant doing to the Chief's bed?
(a) Moving it
(b) Loosening the screws
(c) Scraping gum off the bottom
(d) Taking it away
10. Who says, "Never before did I realize that mental illness could have the aspect of power, power"?
(c) The doctor
11. What color is the soap that is used in the showers?
12. Who is still a hero in the men's eyes?
(a) Chief Bromden
(d) Doctor Spivey
13. What did Billy Bibbit stop writing in the log book, as the Acutes began to be stronger and more rebellious?
(a) His mother's name
(b) His name
(c) His observations
(d) His dreams
14. Where are McMurphy and Chief Bromden taken after the fight?
(a) The Disturbed ward
(b) To solitary confinement
(c) To the meeting room
(d) To the medication room
15. How many shocks is McMurphy given?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McMurphy want the item in #98 for?
2. Whose name has McMurphy added to the trip list?
3. Why does the class get broken?
4. Who says, "We ain't ordinary nuts"?
5. Fill in the blank: 'When did they sneak that danged ________ in there? Why, that thing is a menace!"
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)