|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the first words the Chief has spoken in years?
(a) Thank you
(c) That was silly
(d) You are a pain
2. What does McMurphy do, even as they are hooking him up to the machines?
3. What does the captain need before the trip can begin?
(a) The men to put on life jackets
(b) A liability waiver
(c) A bottle of booze
4. What causes the second glass pane to break?
(a) McMurphy's fist
(b) The basketball
(c) An accident
(d) An earthquake
5. Who begins to flirt with the nurses?
(d) Billy Bibbit
6. What does the Chief feel the urge to do when McMurphy begins to sing a silly song?
(a) Sing along
(d) Hit him
7. Where does McMurphy say the men are traveling to when the gas attendant tries to charge extra for the gas?
(a) San Quentin
(b) The loony bin
(d) A new facility
8. Who does Nurse Ratched threaten Billy she will call?
(a) His brother
(b) His father
(c) His wife
(d) His mother
9. Who comes up with the plan to try to keep the men from getting into trouble, but still allowing McMurphy to escape?
(a) Chief Bromden
(b) Mr. Sefert
10. How much money does Candy need for the trip to the ward?
11. Whose name has McMurphy added to the trip list?
(d) Chief Bromden's
12. What does McMurphy ask if the Chief can do?
(a) Choke Nurse Ratched
(b) Run fast
(d) Lift the metal panel
13. Harding reminds the men that no one ever thought of McMurphy as a _________.
(d) Perfect man
14. How much money does McMurphy offer to the Chief as a result of #146?
(c) All he has
15. What does McMurphy throw to the Chief?
(a) A cigarette
(b) A magazine
(c) A pack fo chewing gum
(d) A book
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did the men have to chip in each for the boat rent?
2. Who cuts his throat with a tool he found in the doctor's office?
3. Whose name is the last name of Chief Bromden?
4. What has disappeared most obviously from Billy?
5. What does the nurse give to McMurphy?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)