|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Chief have any money?
(a) He gambles it all
(b) He likes to smoke a lot
(c) He is an Indigent
(d) He gives it away
2. How many shocks is McMurphy given?
3. Who stands a head taller than anyone else on the ward?
(a) Nurse Ratched
(b) The Chief
(c) Billy Bibbit
4. Who is still a hero in the men's eyes?
(a) Doctor Spivey
(c) Chief Bromden
5. What has disappeared most obviously from Billy?
(a) His shyness
(b) His money
(c) His stutter
(d) His hair
6. Who begins to flirt with the nurses?
(d) Billy Bibbit
7. Who has spent the least amount of their money while in the ward?
8. What does the captain need before the trip can begin?
(a) A bottle of booze
(b) A liability waiver
(c) The men to put on life jackets
9. What does McMurphy do one last time after Nurse Ratched accuses him playing God?
(c) Asks for money
(d) Breaks the glass
10. Who helps McMurphy beat up the aides?
(a) Chief Bromden
11. What does the Chief feel the urge to do when McMurphy begins to sing a silly song?
(b) Sing along
(d) Hit him
12. What is McMurphy's punishment for the action in #178?
(d) A stern reprimand
13. Chief Bromden wonders how McMurphy has made him _______ again.
(a) A Chief
14. When is the date as described in #143?
15. Who is convinced to come on the trip as well, helping to ensure the trip doesn't get canceled?
(a) The doctor
(b) The black boys
(c) The nurse
(d) A custodian
Short Answer Questions
1. Who constantly sticks up for McMurphy?
2. Who throws the first punch in the fight in the shower?
3. Who is the patient who doesn't like to use soap?
4. The doctor tells the gas station attendants that the men are a what?
5. Fill in the blank: 'When did they sneak that danged ________ in there? Why, that thing is a menace!"
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)