|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McMurphy throw to the Chief?
(a) A book
(b) A pack fo chewing gum
(c) A cigarette
(d) A magazine
2. What does Nurse Ratched use to begin to take down McMurphy?
(a) Her feminine charm
(b) A punishment
(c) A rumor
(d) Negative group meeting sessions
3. Who does Nurse Ratched threaten Billy she will call?
(a) His mother
(b) His wife
(c) His brother
(d) His father
4. Where are McMurphy and Chief Bromden taken after the fight?
(a) To the meeting room
(b) To solitary confinement
(c) To the medication room
(d) The Disturbed ward
5. Who kills McMurphy in the end, suffocating him with a pillow?
(b) Chief Bromden
(d) Mr. Sefert
6. Who is found wrapped in sheets like a mummy?
(d) Mr. Turkle
7. Finish this name: _________ George
(b) Big Headed
(c) Rub a dub
8. The doctor tells the gas station attendants that the men are a what?
(a) Group of missionaries
(b) Bunch of mental patients
(c) Prison inmates
(d) Work crew
9. Why doesn't Chief have any money?
(a) He gambles it all
(b) He is an Indigent
(c) He gives it away
(d) He likes to smoke a lot
10. What does Harding say will happen if he goes to the bathroom in the dark?
(a) He will have a better bowel movement.
(b) He will fall asleep.
(c) He will be tired.
(d) He will hurt himself.
11. Whose name is the last name of Chief Bromden?
(a) A stranger's
(b) His father's last name
(c) It's made up
(d) His mother's last name
12. What does the nurse in Disturbed say about Nurse Ratched?
(a) She is the only one who cares.
(b) She is right.
(c) She is the best nurse there is.
(d) She should have retired years ago.
13. What does McMurphy want to plan in the end?
(a) A going away party
(b) A send of for Nurse Ratched
(c) A prank on the nurses
(d) A trip to the pool
14. What do both McMurphy and The Chief do with the answer to #159?
(a) Throw it down
(b) Refuse them
(c) Swallow them
(d) Chew on it
15. How much did the men have to chip in each for the boat rent?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Candy need for the trip to the ward?
2. What does McMurphy bet that Chief Bromden can do?
3. How many shocks is McMurphy given?
4. Does Nurse Ratched punish McMurphy for the glass incident?
5. Where did McMurphy get a job picking beans?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)