|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the Chief and McMurphy handed before they go to EST?
(a) Red pills
(b) A piece of gum
(c) A bible
(d) Blue pills
2. Why doesn't Chief have any money?
(a) He gambles it all
(b) He likes to smoke a lot
(c) He is an Indigent
(d) He gives it away
3. Whose name has McMurphy added to the trip list?
(c) Chief Bromden's
4. What is bothering McMurphy now that he has gotten his way?
(a) He thinks he could do more.
(b) He thinks it might have been too easy.
(c) He thinks he has too much responsibility now
(d) He thinks the other men are crazy
5. How long has the lifeguard been at the hospital?
(a) A decade
(b) 8 years and 8 months
(c) 3 days
(d) A month
Short Answer Questions
1. Who cuts his throat with a tool he found in the doctor's office?
2. Who does McMurphy appoint as the captain of the fishing trip?
3. Who is the president of the Patient's Council?
4. Where did McMurphy come from?
5. What does McMurphy do as a result of the swimming trip?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)