|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the nurse give to Chief Bromden
(a) A cigarette
(b) A stick of gum
(c) A piece of paper
(d) A book
2. What does Nurse Ratched use to begin to take down McMurphy?
(a) A punishment
(b) A rumor
(c) Negative group meeting sessions
(d) Her feminine charm
3. What does McMurphy say he will do to break out of the ward?
(a) Sign himself out
(b) Break the windows
(c) Talk with Nurse Ratched
(d) Call a friend
4. What does Harding say will happen if he goes to the bathroom in the dark?
(a) He will hurt himself.
(b) He will have a better bowel movement.
(c) He will be tired.
(d) He will fall asleep.
5. Who is an epileptic?
(a) Mr. Sefelt
(c) Billy Bibbit
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McMurphy do to get the attention of everyone?
2. When the Captain calls the number McMurphy gives him, what is he really calling?
3. What's the name of the boat they rented?
4. What is the name the Chief uses to describe both the hospital administration and the government?
5. What are the men waiting around to do one Friday in the lab?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)