|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another name for the narrator of the story?
(c) Chief Broom
(d) Big Nurse
2. What does Nurse Ratched ask of the patients when she tells them about #76's punishment?
(a) If it's fair
(b) If it's enough
(c) If they can suggest something else more suitable
(d) If it's something McMurphy enjoys
3. What are the Chief and McMurphy handed before they go to EST?
(a) Red pills
(b) Blue pills
(c) A bible
(d) A piece of gum
4. What is McMurphy's punishment for the action in #178?
(d) A stern reprimand
5. What does McMurphy begin to collect bets for?
(a) The World Cup
(b) The escape plan
(c) The Kentucky Derby
(d) The World Series
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McMurphy bet that Chief Bromden can do?
2. What's the name of the boat they rented?
3. Who else does Nurse Ratched count in the vote that makes the current vote NOT in favor of the World Series?
4. What does the Chief vow not to do?
5. Who says the men are not brave men like McMurphy is?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)