|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McMurphy throw to the Chief?
(a) A book
(b) A cigarette
(c) A magazine
(d) A pack fo chewing gum
2. What does McMurphy do, even as they are hooking him up to the machines?
3. What does McMurphy bet that Chief Bromden can do?
(a) Kill a patient
(b) Run away
(c) Lift the panel
(d) Stand up to Nurse Ratched
4. Who says, "Never before did I realize that mental illness could have the aspect of power, power"?
(a) The doctor
5. How does the drowning happen, according to the explanation?
(a) The victim's fingers get caught in the drain
(b) The victim was held underwater
(c) The victim hit his head
(d) The victim didn't know how to swim
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McMurphy do that flusters Nurse Ratched?
2. What does McMurphy do after the event in #177?
3. Who joins McMurphy in the action of #46 first?
4. When is the date as described in #143?
5. What is one of McMurphy's nicknames?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)