|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McMurphy do after the event in #177?
(b) Chokes Nurse Ratched
(d) Kills himself
2. What do the men do for an entire week when the World Series is supposed to be on?
(a) They play checkers
(b) They scream and shout
(c) They sit and stare at the blank TV
(d) They make a mess in the day room
3. Where does the Chief try to hide?
(a) Under his bed
(b) The nurse's station
(c) In the bathroom
(d) In the broom cupboard
4. Who said that he would never make his mark as the head man of the crappers?
5. Where does McMurphy say the men are traveling to when the gas attendant tries to charge extra for the gas?
(a) San Quentin
(c) A new facility
(d) The loony bin
Short Answer Questions
1. What has disappeared most obviously from Billy?
2. What does Nurse Ratched give to Chief Bromden to calm him?
3. The day room is divided into how many sides?
4. How much money does McMurphy offer to the Chief as a result of #146?
5. When does the Group Meeting begin?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)