|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the overall winner of the card game?
2. What is the diagnosis that the staff come to that they will put McMurphy into the Disturbed ward for?
(a) Negative Oedipal
(b) Schizophrenic reaction
(d) Sociopath with depressive tendencies
3. Who is the woman in the white t-shirt and Levis?
(a) Big Nurse
(d) Nurse Wilkins
4. What does Nurse Ratched reprimand McMurphy for not letting the aides do?
(a) Bathe him
(b) Take his valuables
(c) Give him medication
(d) Take him to another ward
5. Who is the patient who doesn't like to use soap?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes up with the plan to try to keep the men from getting into trouble, but still allowing McMurphy to escape?
2. Who is the new Admission?
3. What is Chief Bromden sensitive to?
4. Who constantly sticks up for McMurphy?
5. What does Chief Bromden do as his first act of rebellion?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)