|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McMurphy finally suggest he will move to escape which makes the men bet against him?
(a) The wire gate
(b) The metal control panel
(c) The nurse's station
(d) The concrete floor
2. For whom did Chief Bromden's father make the decision he did in #65?
(a) His family
(b) His friend
(c) His brother
(d) A woman
3. What causes the second glass pane to break?
(a) McMurphy's fist
(b) The basketball
(c) An earthquake
(d) An accident
4. What do the men do until the lights go out in the ward?
(a) Play cards
(b) Stare at the walls
(c) Play basketball
(d) Watch TV
5. How much money does McMurphy offer to the Chief as a result of #146?
(c) All he has
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the black boys?
2. What did Billy Bibbit stop writing in the log book, as the Acutes began to be stronger and more rebellious?
3. Where does the staff want to send McMurphy?
4. Who has Billy been sleeping with?
5. Why is Chief Bromden in the meeting room?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)