|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is still a hero in the men's eyes?
(a) Doctor Spivey
(b) Chief Bromden
2. What does the nurse give to Chief Bromden
(a) A book
(b) A stick of gum
(c) A cigarette
(d) A piece of paper
3. What does McMurphy ask Nurse Ratched for?
(a) A cigarette
(b) A new outfit
(c) A day pass
(d) A new room
4. What do the men begin to question as McMurphy continues to be rebellious?
(a) Nurse Ratched's uniforms
(b) The logic of the rules at the hospital
(c) Harding's plans
(d) McMurphy's motives
5. Who does McMurphy appoint as the captain of the fishing trip?
(d) Mr. Sefert
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Chief vow not to do?
2. Does Nurse Ratched punish McMurphy for the glass incident?
3. Harding reminds the men that no one ever thought of McMurphy as a _________.
4. Who said that he would never make his mark as the head man of the crappers?
5. What takes place over the course of a few days in the ward?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)