|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes McMurphy question his actions?
(a) Being comitted for life
(c) A note from his mother
(d) His conscience
2. What are the Chief and McMurphy handed before they go to EST?
(a) Red pills
(b) Blue pills
(c) A bible
(d) A piece of gum
3. Who is an epileptic?
(a) Billy Bibbit
(b) Mr. Sefelt
4. What did Chief Bromden's father do when he realized he could not beat the system?
(a) Learned to work with it
(b) Killed himself
(c) Protested the arrangement
(d) Left the tribe
5. What does McMurphy do after the event in #177?
(a) Kills himself
(b) Chokes Nurse Ratched
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men do until the lights go out in the ward?
2. How long has the lifeguard been at the hospital?
3. What do the men do for an entire week when the World Series is supposed to be on?
4. The Chief mumbles that the men are tired of seeing McMurphy "________ things."
5. What has disappeared most obviously from Billy?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)