|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McMurphy begin to collect bets for?
(a) The escape plan
(b) The World Series
(c) The Kentucky Derby
(d) The World Cup
2. What does McMurphy do when the World Series is on the next day?
(a) Screams and argues
(c) Sits and watches the blank TV
(d) Talks to the doctor
3. What is Chief Bromden sensitive to?
(b) Cleaning solutions
4. What does Harding say will happen if he goes to the bathroom in the dark?
(a) He will have a better bowel movement.
(b) He will be tired.
(c) He will fall asleep.
(d) He will hurt himself.
5. What do both McMurphy and The Chief do with the answer to #159?
(a) Refuse them
(b) Swallow them
(c) Throw it down
(d) Chew on it
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men begin to question as McMurphy continues to be rebellious?
2. Who finally raises their hand to help make for a majority?
3. What does McMurphy get from the doctor?
4. What does Nurse Ratched give to Chief Bromden to calm him?
5. What does McMurphy do that flusters Nurse Ratched?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)