|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says the men are not brave men like McMurphy is?
(c) Nurse Ratched
(d) Billy Bibbit
2. Where is the group of patients taken as an excursion trip?
(a) To the river
(b) To a pizza parlor
(c) To the museum
(d) To a swimming pool
3. Who is the one who 'accidentally' drowns?
4. What does Nurse Ratched remind McMurphy of?
(a) The rules
(b) His mother
(c) His loud voice
(d) The terms of his stay
5. Who is the narrator of this story?
(a) Billy Bibbit
(b) Nurse Ratched
(c) Chief Bromden
Short Answer Questions
1. What is bothering McMurphy now that he has gotten his way?
2. How were the patients being tested for TB?
3. Who gets up at the end of the Group Meeting, after being quiet the entire time?
4. What is EST, according to Harding?
5. Does the extra vote in #44 help McMurphy win a chance to see the World Series?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)