|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does McMurphy talk to when they arrive at the place of their excursion trip?
(a) The captain of the boat
(b) The curator
(c) The waitress
(d) The lifeguard
2. Where does the Chief try to hide?
(a) The nurse's station
(b) In the broom cupboard
(c) Under his bed
(d) In the bathroom
3. What is Nurse Ratched's reaction to the answer to #55?
(a) She punishes half the men
(b) She takes time off
(c) She melts down
(d) She ignores them
4. Who does Chief Bromden think is speeding up time and then slowing it down?
(b) Nurse Ratched
(d) The black boys
5. Why does Nurse Ratched do what she does in #56?
(a) She wants to make an example of the men
(b) She is biding her time
(c) She needs to get away
(d) She is actually quite weak
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Nurse Ratched and McMurphy battle about?
2. What does McMurphy say the previous doctor he had diagnosed him with?
3. What is McMurphy doing when Nurse Ratched comes in the morning?
4. Who are those whose brains have been altered beyond repair?
5. Are the men mad at McMurphy for his actions in #64's answer?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)