|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is McMurphy doing when Nurse Ratched comes in the morning?
(b) Reading a book
(c) Singing loudly
(d) Trying to escape
2. Who says the men are not brave men like McMurphy is?
(a) Billy Bibbit
(c) Nurse Ratched
3. What does Nurse Ratched remind McMurphy of?
(a) The rules
(b) His mother
(c) The terms of his stay
(d) His loud voice
4. The majority of the men on the ward are not ________ cases.
5. When does the novel begin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McMurphy finally suggest he will move to escape which makes the men bet against him?
2. What does McMurphy compare the group meeting to?
3. What does McMurphy begin to collect bets for?
4. Does McMurphy move the item in #40 as he says he can?
5. Who is the narrator of this story?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)