|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes McMurphy question his actions?
(a) Being comitted for life
(b) His conscience
(c) A note from his mother
2. What is another name the patients have for EST?
(a) Quiet Buzz
(b) Brain Meltdown
(c) Electric Delight
(d) Shock Shop
3. Does McMurphy move the item in #40 as he says he can?
(a) He asks someone else to move it for him
(b) He doesn't try
4. What does Harding have that no other patient has?
(a) Sociopathic tendencies
(b) A college diploma
(d) A large bank account
5. The day room is divided into how many sides?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the one person who votes with McMurphy in favor of the World Series?
2. What are the men waiting around to do one Friday in the lab?
3. Who is allowed to be the meetings with the staff?
4. What does McMurphy do to get the attention of everyone?
5. What do the men begin to question as McMurphy continues to be rebellious?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)