|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Chief Bromden sensitive to?
(b) Cleaning solutions
2. Where is Chief Bromden locked up?
(a) The bathroom
(b) Solitary confinement
(c) An examination room
(d) His room
3. What is bothering McMurphy now that he has gotten his way?
(a) He thinks the other men are crazy
(b) He thinks he has too much responsibility now
(c) He thinks he could do more.
(d) He thinks it might have been too easy.
4. What is taken away as a result of the World Series rebellions?
(a) Card privileges
(c) Day passes
5. Who does Chief Bromden think is speeding up time and then slowing it down?
(c) Nurse Ratched
(d) The black boys
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else does Nurse Ratched count in the vote that makes the current vote NOT in favor of the World Series?
2. Where is the group of patients taken as an excursion trip?
3. What does McMurphy finally suggest he will move to escape which makes the men bet against him?
4. Where does the Chief try to hide?
5. What do the men do until the lights go out in the ward?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)