|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the young man with the speed impediment that makes him stutter?
(d) Billy Bibbit
2. What does McMurphy bet he can do in #24?
(b) Ruffle the feathers of Nurse Ratched
(c) Get released
(d) Get the men drunk
3. Why is Chief Bromden in the meeting room?
(a) To spy
(b) To clean up
(c) To help the staff with their policies
(d) To represent the patients
4. What do the men do until the lights go out in the ward?
(a) Play basketball
(b) Watch TV
(c) Stare at the walls
(d) Play cards
5. Who comes to visit while the group of patients is at the library?
(a) Billy's mom
(b) Harding's wife
(d) The Chief's father
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has the lifeguard been at the hospital?
2. Where is Chief Bromden locked up?
3. What does McMurphy do that flusters Nurse Ratched?
4. Why does Nurse Ratched do what she does in #56?
5. Who is the one who 'accidentally' drowns?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)