|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has the lifeguard been at the hospital?
(a) 3 days
(b) A decade
(c) 8 years and 8 months
(d) A month
2. What is one of McMurphy's nicknames?
(a) Towel man
(d) Ghengis Khan
3. Who is an epileptic?
(a) Mr. Sefelt
(c) Billy Bibbit
4. What makes McMurphy question his actions?
(a) A note from his mother
(b) Being comitted for life
(c) His conscience
5. Are the men mad at McMurphy for his actions in #64's answer?
(a) They don't see a difference
(b) They are relieved.
(d) No, they are sad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McMurphy do as a result of the swimming trip?
2. Why does Nurse Ratched do what she does in #56?
3. What does the staff call McMurphy?
4. What do Nurse Ratched and McMurphy battle about?
5. Who finally raises their hand to help make for a majority?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)