|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who said that he would never make his mark as the head man of the crappers?
2. What are the men betting when they play cards?
(b) Poker chips
3. When do the lights go out on the ward?
(a) 7:00 p.m.
(b) 7:30 p.m.
(c) 10:00 p.m.
(d) 9:30 p.m.
4. Does the extra vote in #44 help McMurphy win a chance to see the World Series?
(b) Only for the last game
(c) Only for one game
5. What does McMurphy do when the World Series is on the next day?
(a) Talks to the doctor
(c) Sits and watches the blank TV
(d) Screams and argues
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the subject of the group meeting?
2. Who says the men are not brave men like McMurphy is?
3. Who is the president of the Patient's Council?
4. Who does Chief Bromden recognize as doing the same thing that McMurphy does?
5. How does the drowning happen, according to the explanation?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)