|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes McMurphy question his actions?
(a) Being comitted for life
(b) A note from his mother
(c) His conscience
2. Who comes to visit while the group of patients is at the library?
(b) Harding's wife
(c) The Chief's father
(d) Billy's mom
3. Does the extra vote in #44 help McMurphy win a chance to see the World Series?
(b) Only for the last game
(c) Only for one game
4. What does McMurphy do to get the attention of everyone?
(a) He punches he hand through the glass window
(b) He strips
(c) He sings
(d) He screams
5. What does Nurse Ratched give to Chief Bromden to calm him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McMurphy compare the group meeting to?
2. Where does the Chief try to hide?
3. Who gets up at the end of the Group Meeting, after being quiet the entire time?
4. Who does Chief Bromden recognize as doing the same thing that McMurphy does?
5. What does McMurphy declare that he wants?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)