|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Nurse Ratched go as the men are sitting in front of the TV in silent protest?
(a) To the medication locker
(b) To the bathroom
(c) To the meeting room
2. Who is the new Admission?
(b) Billy Bibbit
3. What is another name for the narrator of the story?
(c) Chief Broom
(d) Big Nurse
4. Why does Nurse Ratched do what she does in #56?
(a) She is biding her time
(b) She is actually quite weak
(c) She needs to get away
(d) She wants to make an example of the men
5. What does Harding ask McMurphy after Harding's wife leaves?
(a) What McMurphy thinks of her
(b) Whether she is as pretty as he thinks she is
(c) Whether Harding should leave her
(d) Whether McMurphy will kill her
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is allowed to be the meetings with the staff?
2. What does McMurphy compare the group meeting to?
3. What do Nurse Ratched and McMurphy battle about?
4. What do the men do for an entire week when the World Series is supposed to be on?
5. Where did McMurphy come from?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)