|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the staff want to send McMurphy?
(a) Back to prison
(b) The Disturbed Ward
(c) Another hospital
(d) Solitary confinement
2. What does McMurphy grab after #80?
(a) A bottle of pills
(b) A pack of cigarettes
(c) The nurse
(d) A knife
3. Who says the men are not brave men like McMurphy is?
(b) Nurse Ratched
(d) Billy Bibbit
4. What is Chief Bromden sensitive to?
(b) Cleaning solutions
5. What does Nurse Ratched fear the men will think of McMurphy if he is sent away?
(a) He will become an inspiration
(b) He will be a martyr
(c) He will be forgotten
(d) He will become a nuisance
Short Answer Questions
1. How were the patients being tested for TB?
2. Who are the black boys?
3. Who does Chief Bromden recognize as doing the same thing that McMurphy does?
4. What is the color on the coffee cup that Chief Bromden can't believe is really Nurse Ratched's lipstick?
5. Who is the narrator of this story?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)