|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have the men all found at the hospital?
(b) Treatment that works
(c) Free room and board
2. Where does the Chief try to hide?
(a) In the bathroom
(b) The nurse's station
(c) Under his bed
(d) In the broom cupboard
3. Who does Chief Bromden recognize as doing the same thing that McMurphy does?
(a) Nurse Ratched
(c) His own father
(d) Doctor Spivey
4. What is Chief Bromden sensitive to?
(b) Cleaning solutions
5. The majority of the men on the ward are not ________ cases.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the drowning happen, according to the explanation?
2. Who is an epileptic?
3. What are the men waiting around to do one Friday in the lab?
4. Where is the group of patients taken as an excursion trip?
5. What is the color on the coffee cup that Chief Bromden can't believe is really Nurse Ratched's lipstick?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)