|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the diagnosis that the staff come to that they will put McMurphy into the Disturbed ward for?
(b) Negative Oedipal
(c) Schizophrenic reaction
(d) Sociopath with depressive tendencies
2. Who are those who still have hope of being cured in the mental hospital?
(c) No one
3. What does McMurphy finally suggest he will move to escape which makes the men bet against him?
(a) The nurse's station
(b) The wire gate
(c) The metal control panel
(d) The concrete floor
4. What does Nurse Ratched remind McMurphy of?
(a) The terms of his stay
(b) His mother
(c) His loud voice
(d) The rules
5. Who finally raises their hand to help make for a majority?
(a) Chief Bromden
(c) A chronic
(d) Nurse Ratched
Short Answer Questions
1. Harding and McMurphy banter to decide who the biggest ______________ is in the hospital.
2. How were the patients being tested for TB?
3. What does McMurphy do as a result of the swimming trip?
4. Why does Nurse Ratched do what she does in #56?
5. When does the Group Meeting begin?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)