|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is taken away as a result of the World Series rebellions?
(b) Card privileges
(d) Day passes
2. What does McMurphy bet he can do in #24?
(a) Get released
(b) Ruffle the feathers of Nurse Ratched
(c) Get the men drunk
3. What did Chief Bromden's father do when he realized he could not beat the system?
(a) Killed himself
(b) Left the tribe
(c) Learned to work with it
(d) Protested the arrangement
4. What have the men all found at the hospital?
(a) Free room and board
(b) Treatment that works
5. What is EST, according to Harding?
(a) A new medication
(b) The Disturbed ward
(c) Electro Shock Therapy
(d) Eastern Standard Time
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Nurse Ratched go as the men are sitting in front of the TV in silent protest?
2. Why does Nurse Ratched do what she does in #56?
3. Where is the group of patients taken as an excursion trip?
4. Where did McMurphy come from?
5. What is another name Chief Bromden uses for Nurse Ratched?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)