|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is always the first patient out of bed?
(b) Billy Bibbit
(c) Chief Bromden
2. How were the patients being tested for TB?
(a) Full exams
(b) They had to cough
(c) Special MRIs
(d) Chest x-rays
3. When does the novel begin?
4. What does Nurse Ratched give to Chief Bromden to calm him?
5. Who joins McMurphy in the action of #46 first?
(c) Billy Bibbit
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom did Chief Bromden's father make the decision he did in #65?
2. Who are the black boys?
3. Who explodes irrationally at Harding?
4. How does the drowning happen, according to the explanation?
5. What does Harding have that no other patient has?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)