Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harding have that no other patient has?
(b) A college diploma
(c) Sociopathic tendencies
(d) A large bank account
2. What does McMurphy do that flusters Nurse Ratched?
(a) Flirts with her
(b) Screams at her
(c) Hits her
(d) Walks around in a towel
3. Who is the narrator of this story?
(a) Billy Bibbit
(c) Chief Bromden
(d) Nurse Ratched
4. What is another name for the narrator of the story?
(a) Chief Broom
(c) Big Nurse
5. What does McMurphy say the previous doctor he had diagnosed him with?
(a) Being a psychopath
(b) Being a predator
(c) Being a lost cause
(d) Being a cannibal
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nurse Ratched suggest has happened to McMurphy as he is singing in the hallway?
2. Who are the black boys?
3. Does McMurphy move the item in #40 as he says he can?
4. Does the extra vote in #44 help McMurphy win a chance to see the World Series?
5. Where is Chief Bromden locked up?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)