|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says the men are not brave men like McMurphy is?
(a) Billy Bibbit
(c) Nurse Ratched
2. What does McMurphy grab after #80?
(a) The nurse
(b) A bottle of pills
(c) A knife
(d) A pack of cigarettes
3. Who has spent the least amount of their money while in the ward?
4. What does Nurse Ratched use to begin to take down McMurphy?
(a) Her feminine charm
(b) A punishment
(c) A rumor
(d) Negative group meeting sessions
5. What does McMurphy do one last time after Nurse Ratched accuses him playing God?
(c) Breaks the glass
(d) Asks for money
Short Answer Questions
1. What is taken away as a result of the World Series rebellions?
2. What is another name for the narrator of the story?
3. Who is the one person who votes with McMurphy in favor of the World Series?
4. What did Billy Bibbit stop writing in the log book, as the Acutes began to be stronger and more rebellious?
5. When do the lights go out on the ward?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)