|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the subject of the group meeting?
(c) Chief Bromden
2. Who has spent the least amount of their money while in the ward?
3. Who else does Nurse Ratched count in the vote that makes the current vote NOT in favor of the World Series?
(a) The nurses
(b) The Chronics
(c) The Disturbed patients
(d) The black boys
4. Who is the patient who doesn't like to use soap?
5. Who begins to flirt with the nurses?
(d) Billy Bibbit
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the color on the coffee cup that Chief Bromden can't believe is really Nurse Ratched's lipstick?
2. Who is found wrapped in sheets like a mummy?
3. Does the extra vote in #44 help McMurphy win a chance to see the World Series?
4. What did Billy Bibbit stop writing in the log book, as the Acutes began to be stronger and more rebellious?
5. Who finally raises their hand to help make for a majority?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)