|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish this name: _________ George
(a) Rub a dub
(d) Big Headed
2. What did Chief Bromden's father do when he realized he could not beat the system?
(a) Left the tribe
(b) Learned to work with it
(c) Killed himself
(d) Protested the arrangement
3. What has Nurse Ratched ordered for all those who went on the boat trip?
(a) A nap
(b) A medication
(c) A shot
(d) A shower
4. Who is the night warden?
(a) Mr. Temple
(c) Mr. Turkle
5. What does the nurse in Disturbed say about Nurse Ratched?
(a) She is the only one who cares.
(b) She should have retired years ago.
(c) She is right.
(d) She is the best nurse there is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What have the men all found at the hospital?
2. Where does McMurphy say the men are traveling to when the gas attendant tries to charge extra for the gas?
3. What is the name the Chief uses to describe both the hospital administration and the government?
4. Who is completely silent during the meeting of the staff, at least at the beginning?
5. What does McMurphy get from the doctor?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)