|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McMurphy do to get the attention of everyone?
(a) He screams
(b) He sings
(c) He punches he hand through the glass window
(d) He strips
2. What makes McMurphy question his actions?
(a) Being comitted for life
(c) A note from his mother
(d) His conscience
3. What does McMurphy bet he can do in #24?
(a) Get released
(b) Ruffle the feathers of Nurse Ratched
(d) Get the men drunk
4. Who is the patient who has boating experience?
5. What does Nurse Ratched reprimand McMurphy for not letting the aides do?
(a) Bathe him
(b) Take him to another ward
(c) Take his valuables
(d) Give him medication
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harding have that no other patient has?
2. Who does McMurphy talk to when they arrive at the place of their excursion trip?
3. What does McMurphy do that flusters Nurse Ratched?
4. Why is Chief Bromden in the meeting room?
5. What is the Chief constantly afraid will swallow him and the others up?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)