|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the night attendant doing to the Chief's bed?
(a) Taking it away
(b) Moving it
(c) Scraping gum off the bottom
(d) Loosening the screws
2. What is Nurse Ratched's reaction to the answer to #55?
(a) She melts down
(b) She takes time off
(c) She punishes half the men
(d) She ignores them
3. What is the diagnosis that the staff come to that they will put McMurphy into the Disturbed ward for?
(a) Sociopath with depressive tendencies
(c) Schizophrenic reaction
(d) Negative Oedipal
4. What does McMurphy begin to collect bets for?
(a) The World Series
(b) The Kentucky Derby
(c) The escape plan
(d) The World Cup
5. What does McMurphy get from the doctor?
(a) A book
(b) A key
(c) A day pass
(d) A basketball
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the overall winner of the card game?
2. What takes place over the course of a few days in the ward?
3. Who is still a hero in the men's eyes?
4. Where does the basketball go after #106?
5. What does Nurse Ratched remind McMurphy of?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)