|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps McMurphy beat up the aides?
(a) Chief Bromden
2. Who is the one person who votes with McMurphy in favor of the World Series?
3. What does McMurphy compare the group meeting to?
(b) A pecking party
(c) His last hospital stay
(d) A boring class
4. What is EST, according to Harding?
(a) Eastern Standard Time
(b) Electro Shock Therapy
(c) A new medication
(d) The Disturbed ward
5. What did Chief Bromden's father do when he realized he could not beat the system?
(a) Killed himself
(b) Learned to work with it
(c) Left the tribe
(d) Protested the arrangement
Short Answer Questions
1. Does the extra vote in #44 help McMurphy win a chance to see the World Series?
2. What does Harding have that no other patient has?
3. Who is an epileptic?
4. Who is the narrator of this story?
5. Who is the 'big toothless knotty old Swede'?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)