|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McMurphy say the previous doctor he had diagnosed him with?
(a) Being a predator
(b) Being a lost cause
(c) Being a cannibal
(d) Being a psychopath
2. When the Captain calls the number McMurphy gives him, what is he really calling?
(a) The pay phone down the street
(b) A hospital
(c) A brothel
(d) A convenience store
3. Who joins McMurphy in the action of #46 first?
(a) Billy Bibbit
4. Are the men mad at McMurphy for his actions in #64's answer?
(a) No, they are sad.
(b) They are relieved.
(d) They don't see a difference
5. What does Frederickson suggest to mix the vodka with?
(a) Cough syrup
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nurse Ratched suggest has happened to McMurphy as he is singing in the hallway?
2. Where does McMurphy say the men are traveling to when the gas attendant tries to charge extra for the gas?
3. Who does Chief Bromden recognize as doing the same thing that McMurphy does?
4. Where did McMurphy get a job picking beans?
5. Who is always the first patient out of bed?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)