|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Never before did I realize that mental illness could have the aspect of power, power"?
(b) The doctor
2. What do the men begin to question as McMurphy continues to be rebellious?
(a) McMurphy's motives
(b) The logic of the rules at the hospital
(c) Nurse Ratched's uniforms
(d) Harding's plans
3. Who comes up with the plan to try to keep the men from getting into trouble, but still allowing McMurphy to escape?
(a) Chief Bromden
(b) Mr. Sefert
4. What does the nurse give to McMurphy?
(a) Her phone number
(b) A glass of water
(c) A cigarette
(d) A piece of paper
5. What does Nurse Ratched remind McMurphy of?
(a) His loud voice
(b) His mother
(c) The rules
(d) The terms of his stay
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McMurphy want to plan in the end?
2. Who does McMurphy appoint as the captain of the fishing trip?
3. How long has the lifeguard been at the hospital?
4. What does McMurphy ask Nurse Ratched for?
5. Who does Nurse Ratched threaten Billy she will call?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)