|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the basketball go after #106?
(a) It goes back to McMurphy
(b) It rips and is put into the supply closet
(c) It gets hidden
(d) It gets thrown into the trask
2. What does McMurphy finally suggest he will move to escape which makes the men bet against him?
(a) The concrete floor
(b) The metal control panel
(c) The wire gate
(d) The nurse's station
3. Who is completely silent during the meeting of the staff, at least at the beginning?
(a) Nurse Ramsey
(c) Doctor Spivey
(d) Nurse Ratched
4. What does the Chief vow not to do?
(a) Scream or cry in front of McMurphy
(b) Walk away
(c) Close his eyes
(d) List to McMurphy again
5. Who is the one person who votes with McMurphy in favor of the World Series?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McMurphy say he will do to break out of the ward?
2. Where does Nurse Ratched go as the men are sitting in front of the TV in silent protest?
3. How many people vote for the World Series on the second vote?
4. What is the diagnosis that the staff come to that they will put McMurphy into the Disturbed ward for?
5. Who does McMurphy talk to when they arrive at the place of their excursion trip?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)