|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has spent the least amount of their money while in the ward?
2. What does McMurphy bet that Chief Bromden can do?
(a) Run away
(b) Stand up to Nurse Ratched
(c) Kill a patient
(d) Lift the panel
3. What do both McMurphy and The Chief do with the answer to #159?
(a) Chew on it
(b) Refuse them
(c) Swallow them
(d) Throw it down
4. Why is Chief Bromden in the meeting room?
(a) To spy
(b) To help the staff with their policies
(c) To represent the patients
(d) To clean up
5. What did Billy Bibbit stop writing in the log book, as the Acutes began to be stronger and more rebellious?
(a) His name
(b) His mother's name
(c) His dreams
(d) His observations
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the nurse give to Chief Bromden
2. Where does Nurse Ratched go as the men are sitting in front of the TV in silent protest?
3. Who says, "Never before did I realize that mental illness could have the aspect of power, power"?
4. What is one of McMurphy's nicknames?
5. Who are the black boys?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)