|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the subject of the group meeting?
(c) Chief Bromden
2. Are the men mad at McMurphy for his actions in #64's answer?
(b) They are relieved.
(c) They don't see a difference
(d) No, they are sad.
3. What is McMurphy doing when Nurse Ratched comes in the morning?
(a) Singing loudly
(b) Reading a book
(d) Trying to escape
4. How much does McMurphy bet the other men?
5. Who is the narrator of this story?
(a) Chief Bromden
(b) Nurse Ratched
(c) Billy Bibbit
Short Answer Questions
1. Does the extra vote in #44 help McMurphy win a chance to see the World Series?
2. What makes McMurphy question his actions?
3. Where did McMurphy come from?
4. What do the men do until the lights go out in the ward?
5. What does McMurphy do as a result of the swimming trip?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)