|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who joins McMurphy in the action of #46 first?
(c) Billy Bibbit
2. How long has the lifeguard been at the hospital?
(a) 8 years and 8 months
(b) 3 days
(c) A month
(d) A decade
3. What does McMurphy say the previous doctor he had diagnosed him with?
(a) Being a lost cause
(b) Being a cannibal
(c) Being a psychopath
(d) Being a predator
4. What do the men begin to question as McMurphy continues to be rebellious?
(a) The logic of the rules at the hospital
(b) Nurse Ratched's uniforms
(c) Harding's plans
(d) McMurphy's motives
5. What makes McMurphy question his actions?
(a) Being comitted for life
(c) A note from his mother
(d) His conscience
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does McMurphy talk to when they arrive at the place of their excursion trip?
2. What does McMurphy grab after #80?
3. What does Nurse Ratched fear the men will think of McMurphy if he is sent away?
4. What is one of McMurphy's nicknames?
5. When do the lights go out on the ward?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)