|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nurse Ratched remind McMurphy of?
(a) His mother
(b) The rules
(c) The terms of his stay
(d) His loud voice
2. What does McMurphy say he will do to break out of the ward?
(a) Call a friend
(b) Talk with Nurse Ratched
(c) Break the windows
(d) Sign himself out
3. For whom did Chief Bromden's father make the decision he did in #65?
(a) A woman
(b) His family
(c) His friend
(d) His brother
4. Who is the young man with the speed impediment that makes him stutter?
(a) Billy Bibbit
5. When does the Group Meeting begin?
(a) 1:30 p.m.
(b) 12:00 p.m.
(c) 1:00 p.m.
(d) 2:00 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What takes place over the course of a few days in the ward?
2. Does the extra vote in #44 help McMurphy win a chance to see the World Series?
3. What is the Chief constantly afraid will swallow him and the others up?
4. Who comes to visit while the group of patients is at the library?
5. When do the lights go out on the ward?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)