|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the subject of the group meeting?
(a) Chief Bromden
2. What are the men waiting around to do one Friday in the lab?
(a) Break the windows
(b) Take their medications
(c) Get tested for TB
(d) Get blood drawn
3. Who are the black boys?
(a) The afternoon entertainment
(b) The morning cleaning crew
4. Where does the Chief try to hide?
(a) In the bathroom
(b) Under his bed
(c) In the broom cupboard
(d) The nurse's station
5. What does Nurse Ratched suggest has happened to McMurphy as he is singing in the hallway?
(a) His clothes have been stolen
(b) He is just being a pain
(c) He is crazy
(d) He has been dared by the other men
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the staff call McMurphy?
2. Who else does Nurse Ratched count in the vote that makes the current vote NOT in favor of the World Series?
3. Who is an epileptic?
4. What is the diagnosis that the staff come to that they will put McMurphy into the Disturbed ward for?
5. What makes McMurphy question his actions?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)