|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes McMurphy question his actions?
(a) Being comitted for life
(b) His conscience
(c) A note from his mother
2. Who is the subject of the group meeting?
(d) Chief Bromden
3. For whom did Chief Bromden's father make the decision he did in #65?
(a) His friend
(b) His family
(c) A woman
(d) His brother
4. What does Harding have that no other patient has?
(a) A college diploma
(c) A large bank account
(d) Sociopathic tendencies
5. What does Harding ask McMurphy after Harding's wife leaves?
(a) Whether McMurphy will kill her
(b) Whether Harding should leave her
(c) What McMurphy thinks of her
(d) Whether she is as pretty as he thinks she is
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the color on the coffee cup that Chief Bromden can't believe is really Nurse Ratched's lipstick?
2. When does the novel begin?
3. Who are those whose brains have been altered beyond repair?
4. What is McMurphy supposed to be doing during the time in #46?
5. Where does the staff want to send McMurphy?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)