|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is McMurphy doing when Nurse Ratched comes in the morning?
(a) Trying to escape
(c) Singing loudly
(d) Reading a book
2. How many people vote for the World Series on the second vote?
3. What does McMurphy say the previous doctor he had diagnosed him with?
(a) Being a cannibal
(b) Being a psychopath
(c) Being a predator
(d) Being a lost cause
4. Who is the new Admission?
(b) Billy Bibbit
5. What is the diagnosis that the staff come to that they will put McMurphy into the Disturbed ward for?
(a) Schizophrenic reaction
(b) Negative Oedipal
(d) Sociopath with depressive tendencies
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Nurse Ratched go as the men are sitting in front of the TV in silent protest?
2. Who does Chief Bromden think is speeding up time and then slowing it down?
3. What does Nurse Ratched suggest has happened to McMurphy as he is singing in the hallway?
4. Who explodes irrationally at Harding?
5. Who are the black boys?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)