|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Chief try to hide?
(a) The nurse's station
(b) In the bathroom
(c) Under his bed
(d) In the broom cupboard
2. Where is the group of patients taken as an excursion trip?
(a) To a pizza parlor
(b) To the river
(c) To the museum
(d) To a swimming pool
3. For whom did Chief Bromden's father make the decision he did in #65?
(a) His brother
(b) A woman
(c) His friend
(d) His family
4. What does Nurse Ratched give to Chief Bromden to calm him?
5. Why does Nurse Ratched do what she does in #56?
(a) She wants to make an example of the men
(b) She is actually quite weak
(c) She is biding her time
(d) She needs to get away
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McMurphy say he will do to break out of the ward?
2. What does Nurse Ratched put away at the end of the meeting?
3. Are the men mad at McMurphy for his actions in #64's answer?
4. Where did McMurphy come from?
5. What is bothering McMurphy now that he has gotten his way?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)