|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the subject of the group meeting?
(b) Chief Bromden
2. Does the extra vote in #44 help McMurphy win a chance to see the World Series?
(a) Only for one game
(b) Only for the last game
3. Who gets up at the end of the Group Meeting, after being quiet the entire time?
(a) Doctor Spivey
(c) Chief Bromden
4. What is another name for the narrator of the story?
(b) Chief Broom
(c) Big Nurse
5. What is bothering McMurphy now that he has gotten his way?
(a) He thinks it might have been too easy.
(b) He thinks he could do more.
(c) He thinks the other men are crazy
(d) He thinks he has too much responsibility now
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes McMurphy question his actions?
2. What does Harding ask McMurphy after Harding's wife leaves?
3. What is the diagnosis that the staff come to that they will put McMurphy into the Disturbed ward for?
4. To what has McMurphy dedicated his life, according to him?
5. Where did McMurphy come from?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)