|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have the men all found at the hospital?
(b) Treatment that works
(d) Free room and board
2. Who is completely silent during the meeting of the staff, at least at the beginning?
(b) Nurse Ramsey
(c) Doctor Spivey
(d) Nurse Ratched
3. Where does the Chief try to hide?
(a) In the broom cupboard
(b) The nurse's station
(c) In the bathroom
(d) Under his bed
4. What did Chief Bromden's father do when he realized he could not beat the system?
(a) Protested the arrangement
(b) Left the tribe
(c) Killed himself
(d) Learned to work with it
5. Why does Nurse Ratched do what she does in #56?
(a) She wants to make an example of the men
(b) She is biding her time
(c) She is actually quite weak
(d) She needs to get away
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McMurphy compare the group meeting to?
2. How much does McMurphy bet the other men?
3. What do the men do for an entire week when the World Series is supposed to be on?
4. When does the Group Meeting begin?
5. Who is the president of the Patient's Council?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)