|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is EST, according to Harding?
(a) Eastern Standard Time
(b) Electro Shock Therapy
(c) The Disturbed ward
(d) A new medication
2. Who is the new Admission?
(d) Billy Bibbit
3. What does McMurphy do when the World Series is on the next day?
(a) Sits and watches the blank TV
(b) Talks to the doctor
(c) Screams and argues
4. What is the color on the coffee cup that Chief Bromden can't believe is really Nurse Ratched's lipstick?
5. What does McMurphy do that flusters Nurse Ratched?
(a) Flirts with her
(b) Hits her
(c) Walks around in a towel
(d) Screams at her
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the one who 'accidentally' drowns?
2. What makes McMurphy question his actions?
3. What is Nurse Ratched's reaction to the answer to #55?
4. How were the patients being tested for TB?
5. Who is the young man with the speed impediment that makes him stutter?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)