|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is an epileptic?
(a) Billy Bibbit
(d) Mr. Sefelt
2. What is Chief Bromden sensitive to?
(c) Cleaning solutions
3. What does McMurphy finally suggest he will move to escape which makes the men bet against him?
(a) The nurse's station
(b) The metal control panel
(c) The wire gate
(d) The concrete floor
4. What does Nurse Ratched remind McMurphy of?
(a) His loud voice
(b) The terms of his stay
(c) The rules
(d) His mother
5. Who does McMurphy talk to when they arrive at the place of their excursion trip?
(a) The waitress
(b) The curator
(c) The captain of the boat
(d) The lifeguard
Short Answer Questions
1. To what has McMurphy dedicated his life, according to him?
2. Who joins McMurphy in the action of #46 first?
3. Who finally raises their hand to help make for a majority?
4. Who is always the first patient out of bed?
5. What is bothering McMurphy now that he has gotten his way?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)