|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has the lifeguard been at the hospital?
(a) A decade
(b) 3 days
(c) A month
(d) 8 years and 8 months
2. What does Nurse Ratched put away at the end of the meeting?
(a) Her folder
(b) A piece of gum
(c) A silver pen
(d) A paper
3. What does the staff call McMurphy?
(a) A joy
(c) A person to manipulate
(d) A non-threat
4. What is Nurse Ratched's reaction to the answer to #55?
(a) She ignores them
(b) She takes time off
(c) She punishes half the men
(d) She melts down
5. Does McMurphy move the item in #40 as he says he can?
(b) He asks someone else to move it for him
(d) He doesn't try
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McMurphy compare the group meeting to?
2. What is EST, according to Harding?
3. Who is always the first patient out of bed?
4. Who is the subject of the group meeting?
5. What do the men do for an entire week when the World Series is supposed to be on?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)