|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom did Chief Bromden's father make the decision he did in #65?
(a) His family
(b) A woman
(c) His brother
(d) His friend
2. Who are those whose brains have been altered beyond repair?
(a) New Admissions
3. Who does Chief Bromden recognize as doing the same thing that McMurphy does?
(b) Doctor Spivey
(c) Nurse Ratched
(d) His own father
4. What does Harding have that no other patient has?
(b) Sociopathic tendencies
(c) A large bank account
(d) A college diploma
5. Who is the narrator of this story?
(b) Chief Bromden
(c) Billy Bibbit
(d) Nurse Ratched
Short Answer Questions
1. What is McMurphy supposed to be doing during the time in #46?
2. What have the men all found at the hospital?
3. Where does Nurse Ratched go as the men are sitting in front of the TV in silent protest?
4. When does the novel begin?
5. What does McMurphy grab after #80?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)