|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another name for the narrator of the story?
(a) Chief Broom
(b) Big Nurse
2. How does the drowning happen, according to the explanation?
(a) The victim hit his head
(b) The victim's fingers get caught in the drain
(c) The victim was held underwater
(d) The victim didn't know how to swim
3. What do Nurse Ratched and McMurphy battle about?
(a) The medication schedule
(b) The decorating scheme
(c) The food
(d) The volume of the radio
4. What does the staff call McMurphy?
(a) A joy
(b) A person to manipulate
(c) A non-threat
5. What does McMurphy bet he can do in #24?
(a) Ruffle the feathers of Nurse Ratched
(b) Get released
(c) Get the men drunk
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the young man with the speed impediment that makes him stutter?
2. What does McMurphy grab after #80?
3. Who comes to visit while the group of patients is at the library?
4. What does Harding have that no other patient has?
5. What does Nurse Ratched remind McMurphy of?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)