|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what has McMurphy dedicated his life, according to him?
2. What is bothering McMurphy now that he has gotten his way?
(a) He thinks the other men are crazy
(b) He thinks he has too much responsibility now
(c) He thinks he could do more.
(d) He thinks it might have been too easy.
3. Where does the staff want to send McMurphy?
(a) Back to prison
(b) Another hospital
(c) Solitary confinement
(d) The Disturbed Ward
4. What does Harding have that no other patient has?
(a) Sociopathic tendencies
(c) A college diploma
(d) A large bank account
5. What is taken away as a result of the World Series rebellions?
(b) Day passes
(c) Card privileges
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else does Nurse Ratched count in the vote that makes the current vote NOT in favor of the World Series?
2. Who does Chief Bromden think is speeding up time and then slowing it down?
3. Who does McMurphy talk to when they arrive at the place of their excursion trip?
4. What makes McMurphy question his actions?
5. What does McMurphy do that flusters Nurse Ratched?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)