|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men do for an entire week when the World Series is supposed to be on?
(a) They make a mess in the day room
(b) They play checkers
(c) They scream and shout
(d) They sit and stare at the blank TV
2. What does Nurse Ratched fear the men will think of McMurphy if he is sent away?
(a) He will become an inspiration
(b) He will become a nuisance
(c) He will be a martyr
(d) He will be forgotten
3. What did Chief Bromden's father do when he realized he could not beat the system?
(a) Learned to work with it
(b) Protested the arrangement
(c) Killed himself
(d) Left the tribe
4. Who does Chief Bromden recognize as doing the same thing that McMurphy does?
(a) Nurse Ratched
(c) Doctor Spivey
(d) His own father
5. Who said that he would never make his mark as the head man of the crappers?
Short Answer Questions
1. What have the men all found at the hospital?
2. What does McMurphy say he will do to break out of the ward?
3. Who is the narrator of this story?
4. What do the men do until the lights go out in the ward?
5. Who is the president of the Patient's Council?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)