|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McMurphy do when the World Series is on the next day?
(a) Talks to the doctor
(c) Screams and argues
(d) Sits and watches the blank TV
2. What does McMurphy say he will do to break out of the ward?
(a) Break the windows
(b) Talk with Nurse Ratched
(c) Sign himself out
(d) Call a friend
3. To what has McMurphy dedicated his life, according to him?
4. Where does the staff want to send McMurphy?
(a) Back to prison
(b) The Disturbed Ward
(c) Another hospital
(d) Solitary confinement
5. Who are those whose brains have been altered beyond repair?
(d) New Admissions
Short Answer Questions
1. What is EST, according to Harding?
2. How were the patients being tested for TB?
3. What does McMurphy finally suggest he will move to escape which makes the men bet against him?
4. What do Nurse Ratched and McMurphy battle about?
5. What is McMurphy doing when Nurse Ratched comes in the morning?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)