|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Chief Bromden's father do when he realized he could not beat the system?
(a) Protested the arrangement
(b) Left the tribe
(c) Killed himself
(d) Learned to work with it
2. Who is always the first patient out of bed?
(a) Billy Bibbit
(b) Chief Bromden
3. What does Nurse Ratched put away at the end of the meeting?
(a) Her folder
(b) A silver pen
(c) A piece of gum
(d) A paper
4. What does McMurphy ask Nurse Ratched for?
(a) A new room
(b) A cigarette
(c) A new outfit
(d) A day pass
5. The doctor tells the gas station attendants that the men are a what?
(a) Work crew
(b) Bunch of mental patients
(c) Group of missionaries
(d) Prison inmates
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another name for the narrator of the story?
2. Who are those who still have hope of being cured in the mental hospital?
3. Where does the staff want to send McMurphy?
4. Who does McMurphy talk to when they arrive at the place of their excursion trip?
5. Who said that he would never make his mark as the head man of the crappers?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)