|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Billy Bibbit stop writing in the log book, as the Acutes began to be stronger and more rebellious?
(a) His observations
(b) His name
(c) His dreams
(d) His mother's name
2. What is the next excursion that McMurphy plans for the men?
(a) An ice cream parlor trip
(b) A fishing trip
(c) A library visit
(d) A trip to the bar
3. What does McMurphy bet he can do in #24?
(a) Get the men drunk
(b) Ruffle the feathers of Nurse Ratched
(c) Get released
4. What did Chief Bromden's father do when he realized he could not beat the system?
(a) Learned to work with it
(b) Protested the arrangement
(c) Left the tribe
(d) Killed himself
5. What does McMurphy do that flusters Nurse Ratched?
(a) Hits her
(b) Flirts with her
(c) Screams at her
(d) Walks around in a towel
Short Answer Questions
1. Who explodes irrationally at Harding?
2. Who comes to visit while the group of patients is at the library?
3. What is another name the patients have for EST?
4. Does Nurse Ratched punish McMurphy for the glass incident?
5. Who are the black boys?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)