|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the president of the Patient's Council?
(a) Nurse Ratched
2. What do the men do until the lights go out in the ward?
(a) Watch TV
(b) Stare at the walls
(c) Play basketball
(d) Play cards
3. Who are the black boys?
(a) The morning cleaning crew
(d) The afternoon entertainment
4. Who used to be a football player?
(a) Doctor Spivey
(d) Chief Bromden
5. Who is the 'big toothless knotty old Swede'?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McMurphy say he will do to break out of the ward?
2. For whom did Chief Bromden's father make the decision he did in #65?
3. How much did the men have to chip in each for the boat rent?
4. What does McMurphy do to get the attention of everyone?
5. How does the drowning happen, according to the explanation?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)