|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McMurphy throw to the Chief?
(a) A pack fo chewing gum
(b) A cigarette
(c) A magazine
(d) A book
2. Why is Chief Bromden in the meeting room?
(a) To help the staff with their policies
(b) To spy
(c) To clean up
(d) To represent the patients
3. Where does the staff want to send McMurphy?
(a) Solitary confinement
(b) The Disturbed Ward
(c) Back to prison
(d) Another hospital
4. Who joins McMurphy in the action of #46 first?
(a) Billy Bibbit
5. To what has McMurphy dedicated his life, according to him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who said that he would never make his mark as the head man of the crappers?
2. What did Billy Bibbit stop writing in the log book, as the Acutes began to be stronger and more rebellious?
3. What does the captain need before the trip can begin?
4. What does McMurphy say he will do to break out of the ward?
5. Who are the black boys?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)