|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the first words the Chief has spoken in years?
(a) You are a pain
(b) Thank you
(c) That was silly
2. How does the drowning happen, according to the explanation?
(a) The victim hit his head
(b) The victim was held underwater
(c) The victim didn't know how to swim
(d) The victim's fingers get caught in the drain
3. Who is the one who 'accidentally' drowns?
4. What causes the delay of the trip?
(a) Bad weather
(b) Nurse Ratched
(c) A fight in the ward
(d) Only one of McMurphy's friends show up
5. What does McMurphy begin to collect bets for?
(a) The World Series
(b) The Kentucky Derby
(c) The World Cup
(d) The escape plan
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the group of patients taken as an excursion trip?
2. Who is the narrator of this story?
3. Who is the patient who has boating experience?
4. Who are those whose brains have been altered beyond repair?
5. Where does McMurphy say the men are traveling to when the gas attendant tries to charge extra for the gas?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)