|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the staff call McMurphy?
(a) A person to manipulate
(c) A non-threat
(d) A joy
2. What makes McMurphy question his actions?
(b) Being comitted for life
(c) A note from his mother
(d) His conscience
3. How does the drowning happen, according to the explanation?
(a) The victim was held underwater
(b) The victim hit his head
(c) The victim's fingers get caught in the drain
(d) The victim didn't know how to swim
4. How much does McMurphy bet the other men?
5. What is the diagnosis that the staff come to that they will put McMurphy into the Disturbed ward for?
(a) Negative Oedipal
(c) Sociopath with depressive tendencies
(d) Schizophrenic reaction
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the woman in the white t-shirt and Levis?
2. What causes the delay of the trip?
3. The doctor tells the gas station attendants that the men are a what?
4. What does Nurse Ratched reprimand McMurphy for not letting the aides do?
5. Who says, "We ain't ordinary nuts"?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)