|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chief Bromden do as his first act of rebellion?
(a) Hits an aide
(b) Makes a mess
(c) Walks away from the black boys
(d) Talks to someone
2. Who is allowed to be the meetings with the staff?
(c) Chief Bromden
3. Why doesn't Chief have any money?
(a) He gives it away
(b) He is an Indigent
(c) He likes to smoke a lot
(d) He gambles it all
4. How were the patients being tested for TB?
(a) Full exams
(b) Chest x-rays
(c) Special MRIs
(d) They had to cough
5. Who is an epileptic?
(c) Billy Bibbit
(d) Mr. Sefelt
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does McMurphy say the men are traveling to when the gas attendant tries to charge extra for the gas?
2. Who are those who still have hope of being cured in the mental hospital?
3. What does Nurse Ratched ask of the patients when she tells them about #76's punishment?
4. How long has the lifeguard been at the hospital?
5. Why does Nurse Ratched do what she does in #56?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)