|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harding have that no other patient has?
(a) Sociopathic tendencies
(c) A large bank account
(d) A college diploma
2. What do Nurse Ratched and McMurphy battle about?
(a) The food
(b) The decorating scheme
(c) The medication schedule
(d) The volume of the radio
3. What does Nurse Ratched suggest has happened to McMurphy as he is singing in the hallway?
(a) He is just being a pain
(b) He has been dared by the other men
(c) He is crazy
(d) His clothes have been stolen
4. What do the men do for an entire week when the World Series is supposed to be on?
(a) They make a mess in the day room
(b) They sit and stare at the blank TV
(c) They scream and shout
(d) They play checkers
5. Harding and McMurphy banter to decide who the biggest ______________ is in the hospital.
(d) Bull goose loony
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the overall winner of the card game?
2. What does the captain need before the trip can begin?
3. Why does Nurse Ratched do what she does in #56?
4. Who is an epileptic?
5. What do the men do until the lights go out in the ward?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)