|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McMurphy compare the group meeting to?
(a) A boring class
(b) A pecking party
(c) His last hospital stay
2. Are the men mad at McMurphy for his actions in #64's answer?
(b) They are relieved.
(c) No, they are sad.
(d) They don't see a difference
3. Who is the woman in the white t-shirt and Levis?
(b) Big Nurse
(d) Nurse Wilkins
4. When do the lights go out on the ward?
(a) 7:30 p.m.
(b) 10:00 p.m.
(c) 9:30 p.m.
(d) 7:00 p.m.
5. The day room is divided into how many sides?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is always the first patient out of bed?
2. Who are those who still have hope of being cured in the mental hospital?
3. What is the Chief constantly afraid will swallow him and the others up?
4. What causes the delay of the trip?
5. The doctor tells the gas station attendants that the men are a what?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)