|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McMurphy ask if the Chief can do?
(a) Run fast
(b) Choke Nurse Ratched
(d) Lift the metal panel
2. What does McMurphy bet he can do in #24?
(a) Get released
(b) Ruffle the feathers of Nurse Ratched
(d) Get the men drunk
3. Who is the new Admission?
(b) Billy Bibbit
4. Who does Chief Bromden recognize as doing the same thing that McMurphy does?
(a) Nurse Ratched
(b) Doctor Spivey
(d) His own father
5. What is the diagnosis that the staff come to that they will put McMurphy into the Disturbed ward for?
(a) Sociopath with depressive tendencies
(b) Schizophrenic reaction
(d) Negative Oedipal
Short Answer Questions
1. Who used to be a football player?
2. Does the extra vote in #44 help McMurphy win a chance to see the World Series?
3. What does McMurphy do that flusters Nurse Ratched?
4. Who does Chief Bromden think is speeding up time and then slowing it down?
5. The majority of the men on the ward are not ________ cases.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)