|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another name Chief Bromden uses for Nurse Ratched?
(a) Big Nurse
(b) Bossy Lady
(c) The Fog machine
(d) The Death
2. What is bothering McMurphy now that he has gotten his way?
(a) He thinks he could do more.
(b) He thinks the other men are crazy
(c) He thinks he has too much responsibility now
(d) He thinks it might have been too easy.
3. Finish this name: _________ George
(b) Big Headed
(d) Rub a dub
4. What do the men begin to question as McMurphy continues to be rebellious?
(a) Harding's plans
(b) The logic of the rules at the hospital
(c) Nurse Ratched's uniforms
(d) McMurphy's motives
5. Who are those whose brains have been altered beyond repair?
(b) New Admissions
Short Answer Questions
1. What is McMurphy supposed to be doing during the time in #46?
2. When do the lights go out on the ward?
3. Who is the one person who votes with McMurphy in favor of the World Series?
4. For whom did Chief Bromden's father make the decision he did in #65?
5. Where is Chief Bromden locked up?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)