|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the 'big toothless knotty old Swede'?
2. What does the captain need before the trip can begin?
(a) The men to put on life jackets
(b) A liability waiver
(d) A bottle of booze
3. What does the Chief feel the urge to do when McMurphy begins to sing a silly song?
(b) Hit him
(d) Sing along
4. What do the men do for an entire week when the World Series is supposed to be on?
(a) They make a mess in the day room
(b) They scream and shout
(c) They sit and stare at the blank TV
(d) They play checkers
5. When do the lights go out on the ward?
(a) 10:00 p.m.
(b) 9:30 p.m.
(c) 7:00 p.m.
(d) 7:30 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McMurphy say he will do to break out of the ward?
2. The day room is divided into how many sides?
3. What does McMurphy grab after #80?
4. Who is convinced to come on the trip as well, helping to ensure the trip doesn't get canceled?
5. What is the next excursion that McMurphy plans for the men?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)