|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McMurphy compare the group meeting to?
(b) A boring class
(c) His last hospital stay
(d) A pecking party
2. Who says, "Never before did I realize that mental illness could have the aspect of power, power"?
(b) The doctor
3. Who is convinced to come on the trip as well, helping to ensure the trip doesn't get canceled?
(a) The black boys
(b) A custodian
(c) The doctor
(d) The nurse
4. What does McMurphy say he will do to break out of the ward?
(a) Sign himself out
(b) Break the windows
(c) Talk with Nurse Ratched
(d) Call a friend
5. What is the color of the patients' uniforms?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the young man with the speed impediment that makes him stutter?
2. How were the patients being tested for TB?
3. Who is the narrator of this story?
4. What is another name for the narrator of the story?
5. What did Billy Bibbit stop writing in the log book, as the Acutes began to be stronger and more rebellious?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)