|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the captain need before the trip can begin?
(a) The men to put on life jackets
(b) A bottle of booze
(c) A liability waiver
2. How were the patients being tested for TB?
(a) Special MRIs
(b) Full exams
(c) They had to cough
(d) Chest x-rays
3. What does Harding ask McMurphy after Harding's wife leaves?
(a) What McMurphy thinks of her
(b) Whether she is as pretty as he thinks she is
(c) Whether McMurphy will kill her
(d) Whether Harding should leave her
4. Where is the group of patients taken as an excursion trip?
(a) To the river
(b) To the museum
(c) To a pizza parlor
(d) To a swimming pool
5. Who says the men are not brave men like McMurphy is?
(a) Nurse Ratched
(d) Billy Bibbit
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men do until the lights go out in the ward?
2. Who joins McMurphy in the action of #46 first?
3. What does McMurphy throw to the Chief?
4. Why is Chief Bromden in the meeting room?
5. Who does McMurphy talk to when they arrive at the place of their excursion trip?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)