|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the one person who votes with McMurphy in favor of the World Series?
2. What did Chief Bromden's father do when he realized he could not beat the system?
(a) Learned to work with it
(b) Protested the arrangement
(c) Left the tribe
(d) Killed himself
3. What is EST, according to Harding?
(a) The Disturbed ward
(b) Eastern Standard Time
(c) Electro Shock Therapy
(d) A new medication
4. Who says the men are not brave men like McMurphy is?
(b) Billy Bibbit
(c) Nurse Ratched
5. Who is completely silent during the meeting of the staff, at least at the beginning?
(a) Nurse Ramsey
(b) Doctor Spivey
(d) Nurse Ratched
Short Answer Questions
1. What is McMurphy supposed to be doing during the time in #46?
2. How many people vote for the World Series on the second vote?
3. When do the lights go out on the ward?
4. What do the men do until the lights go out in the ward?
5. Who is an epileptic?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)