|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Are the men mad at McMurphy for his actions in #64's answer?
(a) They are relieved.
(b) No, they are sad.
(d) They don't see a difference
2. What does Nurse Ratched remind McMurphy of?
(a) The terms of his stay
(b) His mother
(c) His loud voice
(d) The rules
3. How long has the lifeguard been at the hospital?
(a) 8 years and 8 months
(b) 3 days
(c) A month
(d) A decade
4. What does McMurphy ask if the Chief can do?
(a) Run fast
(b) Choke Nurse Ratched
(d) Lift the metal panel
5. Who says, "Never before did I realize that mental illness could have the aspect of power, power"?
(d) The doctor
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the Group Meeting begin?
2. Who does McMurphy appoint as the captain of the fishing trip?
3. What are the men waiting around to do one Friday in the lab?
4. Who is an epileptic?
5. What is the night attendant doing to the Chief's bed?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)