|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4 "Somewhere in England".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nash's primary occupation circa 1840?
(c) Running a mission school.
2. Who overtakes the ship while Hamilton is ashore?
(a) Another ship's crewmembers.
(b) Captain Hamilton.
(c) The crewmembers on it.
(d) The cargo of slaves on it.
3. What kind of temperament does Edward's wife have?
(a) Thoughtful and quiet.
(b) Unbalanced and conniving.
(c) Sweet and demure.
(d) Passive and shy.
4. Where does the person who finds Martha in the doorway take her?
(a) To Denver, Colorado.
(b) To a cabin.
(c) To their own home.
(d) To California.
5. Where is Martha when she is having her flashbacks?
(c) Denver, Colorado.
(d) Dodge City, Kansas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ship does the Duke of York pass when they arrive?
2. How is Len punished for his illegal activity?
3. What agreement does the skipper of the ship make when he goes down the dangerous part of the coast?
4. Who was Martha's daughter presumably sold to?
5. What is the name of Martha's friend?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)