|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2 "West".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nash Williams feel towards the end of "The Pagan Coast"?
(a) He feels triumphant.
(b) He feels bitter and resentful.
(c) He feels joyful.
(d) He feels content.
2. What is Nash's primary occupation circa 1840?
(c) Running a mission school.
3. When was Edward Williams born?
4. What does Edward find when he reaches Nash's settlement?
(a) A thriving missionary school.
(b) A successful church run by Nash.
(c) Rusting farm equipment in a riverbank.
(d) A successful farm with many crops.
5. What is the name of Edward's wife?
(a) Joyce Williams.
(b) Lilah Williams.
(c) Amelia Williams.
(d) Elizabeth Williams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time period did most of "West" take place in?
2. What is Madison Williams's occupation?
3. Where does Madison Williams reside?
4. Where does Martha flee to when she escapes?
5. What illness is Edward struck with on his journey to Africa?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)