|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2 "West".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Madison Williams's occupation?
(a) A trading business.
(b) He is a missionary.
(c) He has no occupation.
2. Who does Edward entrust to give Nash some money?
(c) Mr. Grey.
3. When does Edward receive the letter from the American Colonization Society?
4. Who is the main character of the story "West"?
(b) Martha Randolph.
(c) Eliza Mae.
5. Who does Edward hire to run errands for him?
(a) Mr. Grey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the mysterious woman intend to do at the end of "West"?
2. What kind of cabin was Martha left in?
3. Why does Martha's new owner/master decide to sell her?
4. Why is Edward no longer welcome to the American Colonization Society's clubhouse?
5. How do the Hoffmans intend to finance their travel?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)