|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2 "West".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Martha's boyfriend live?
(a) He lives in an apartment.
(b) He lives in an a cottage.
(c) He lives on a farm.
(d) He lives in a store.
2. What is the African Fever?
(b) Scarlet fever.
(c) Small Pox.
3. What Christian missionaries have been trying to steal Nash's converts?
(a) Presbyterians, Methodists, and Baptists.
4. Where does "The Pagan Coast" take place?
(a) The American South and Europe.
(b) The American North and Africa.
(c) The American North and Europe.
(d) The American South and Africa.
5. How did Martha's boyfriend acquire his home?
(a) He does not own it.
(b) He inherited it.
(c) He won it in a poker game.
(d) He bought it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Martha start out earlier in life?
2. What does Nash request assistance from Edward for?
3. Who tells Martha about the old master's death?
4. Where is the plantation that Martha is a slave at with her family?
5. How does Nash Williams feel towards the end of "The Pagan Coast"?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)