|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4 "Somewhere in England".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Len punished for his illegal activity?
(a) He pays a fine.
(b) He is executed.
(c) He is whipped.
(d) He is sent to prison.
2. How many living children does Joyce have by the end of "Somewhere in England"?
3. Where does "Somewhere in England" take place?
(a) The English countryside.
(d) Liverpool, England.
4. What is Hamilton's nationality?
5. Where does Joyce go in Christmas, 1937?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are things difficult for Nash economically?
2. Who overtakes the ship while Hamilton is ashore?
3. What does Hamilton buy to discourage insurrection?
4. What happens to Nash's school?
5. What happens to Martha's boyfriend?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)