|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4 "Somewhere in England".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Martha's daughter presumably sold to?
(a) She was sold to a slave trader.
(b) She was sold to the same place as her father.
(c) She was not sold; she was freed.
(d) She was sold to the same place as Martha.
2. Where does Martha flee to when she escapes?
(b) Dodge City, Kansas.
3. What happens to Martha's family after the new owner takes control of the plantation?
(a) They go with Martha.
(b) They escape to California.
(c) They are sold to different owners.
(d) They die.
4. Where does Joyce go in Christmas, 1937?
5. What is Nash's primary occupation circa 1840?
(b) Running a mission school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Joyce's mother?
2. When does the Duke of York reach Sierra Leone?
3. How is Mr. Davey punished?
4. How does Edward get to Monrovia from Sierra Leone?
5. How old is Hamilton?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)