|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2 "West".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of cabin was Martha left in?
(a) An unheated one.
(b) None of the above.
(c) One filled with people.
(d) A luxurious one.
2. What does Edward find when he reaches Nash's settlement?
(a) Rusting farm equipment in a riverbank.
(b) A successful farm with many crops.
(c) A thriving missionary school.
(d) A successful church run by Nash.
3. Where is Martha when she is having her flashbacks?
(c) Denver, Colorado.
(d) Dodge City, Kansas.
4. Where does Martha go once her boyfriend is gone?
(a) She goes to Virginia.
(b) She goes to Dodge City, Kansas.
(c) She goes to Leavenworth.
(d) She goes to California.
5. Where does the person who finds Martha in the doorway take her?
(a) To California.
(b) To their own home.
(c) To a cabin.
(d) To Denver, Colorado.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word best describes this kind of travel in that time period?
2. What does Edward think of Nash's request for assistance?
3. Who is Martha's first husband?
4. Where does Martha start out earlier in life?
5. What kind of occupation does Martha have while in Kansas?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)