|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2 "West".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Martha fall in love with while in Kansas?
(c) Mr. Randolph.
(d) Mr. Hoffman.
2. How does Edward get to Monrovia from Sierra Leone?
(a) He never gets there.
(b) By boat.
(c) By post.
(d) By hiking.
3. Which character is first introduced in "The Pagan Coast"?
(a) Amelia Williams.
(b) Edward Williams.
(c) Madison Williams.
(d) Nash Williams
4. Why is Edward no longer welcome to the American Colonization Society's clubhouse?
(a) He embarrasses some members.
(b) He does not pay the fees required to join their club.
(c) His reputation has followed him to Africa.
(d) He has offended them.
5. Where do most slaves who go back to Africa stay?
(c) Sierra Leone.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Edward feel at the end of "The Pagan Coast"?
2. Who does Edward contact in Africa?
3. Who finds Martha in a doorway?
4. What is Madison Williams's occupation?
5. What kind of cabin was Martha left in?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)