Section 1 "The Pagan Coast"
1. What time period does "The Pagan Coast" take place in?
2. Where does "The Pagan Coast" take place?
(a) The American South and Europe.
(b) The American North and Africa.
(c) The American South and Africa.
(d) The American North and Europe.
3. What is the American Colonization Society?
(a) A missionary group.
(b) An abolitionist group.
(c) An African group.
(d) A democratic party.
4. What does the American Colonization Society do?
(a) It fights for rights for Africans.
(b) It fights to abolish slavery.
(c) It repatriates Christian slaves back to Africa.
(d) It puts citizens in office.
5. Which character is first introduced in "The Pagan Coast"?
(a) Edward Williams.
(b) Madison Williams.
(c) Nash Williams
(d) Amelia Williams.
6. What does the letter that Edward Williams receives say?
(a) Amelia Williams is dead.
(b) Contact with Nash Williams is lost.
(c) Madison Williams is dead.
(d) Nash Williams is dead.
7. How many conversions to Christianity is Nash responsible for?
This section contains 3,862 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)