|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Nathan?
(a) Mrs. Todd's deceased brother.
(b) Mrs. Blackett's deceased husband.
(c) The narrator's brother.
(d) Mrs. Todd's deceased husband.
2. To which annual event does Mrs. Todd invite the narrator?
(a) The annual Dunnet hike.
(b) The annual Dunnet sailing regatta.
(c) The Bowden family reunion.
(d) The Bowden family clam bake.
3. How would you characterize Mrs. Blackett's demeanor?
4. Where did the Captain's experience described in Chapter 5 take place?
(a) Near the South Pole.
(b) Along the coast of Canada.
(c) Near the North Pole.
(d) Near Greenland.
5. How would you characterize William's demeanor?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Todd begin talking about Sant Bowden with?
2. Where does the narrator first stay during her visit?
3. Why did the Captain leave his position as Commander?
4. How is Captain Littlepage dressed?
5. Who is the funeral procession for?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)