|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the characters use to climb up to the moon?
2. In Qfwfq and Pfwfp's game, how many old hydrogen atoms is a new hydrogen atom worth?
3. Where does Qfwfq see his sister again?
4. When does Qfwfq see his sister again?
(a) The year 843.
(b) The year 215.
(c) The year 1912.
(d) The year 1002.
5. What makes the Earth colorless in the story?
(a) A lack of particulates in the ozone layer.
(b) A lack of color sensitivity in eyes.
(c) A lack of atmosphere.
(d) A lack of variation in light waves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Qfwfq see that makes him postulate the existence of Kgwgk?
2. What does Qfwfq use to stick together the creation he makes in his secret storeroom?
3. What warms the Earth at night?
4. What comes out of the fissures in the ground?
5. What do the characters collect from the moon?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Ayl and Qfwfq's attitudes toward difference and sameness?
2. What argument does Qfwfq give that the Z'zus could not be properly described as immigrants?
3. How does Mrs. Vhd Vhd act during her time trapped on the moon?
4. What happens to Mrs. Ph(i)nK_0 at the end of the story?
5. How is the sign like a name?
6. What does Granny think is happening when light first appears?
7. What object's beauty do Qfwfq and Ayl disagree about?
8. Describe what Qfwfq thinks as he nears the end of the first galactic revolution and believes he's about to see his sign again.
9. What does G'd(w)^n make once matter begins to condense?
10. How does Qfwfq describe the new atoms that are formed?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)