|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes the sea creatures to go up into the air?
(a) The motion of the boats.
(b) The push of the tides.
(c) The attraction of the moon.
(d) The density of the air.
2. How does Qfwfq feel at first, after realizing he is trapped on the moon?
(a) He is angry at Captain Vhd Vhd.
(b) He is annoyed that he will be away from his home.
(c) He is frightened about what will happen to him.
(d) He is glad to be alone with Mrs. Vhd Vhd.
3. What do the characters use to climb up to the moon?
4. What new game does Qfwfq suggest playing?
(a) Flying galaxies.
(b) Spinning galaxies.
(c) Galaxy ball.
(d) Jumping galaxies.
5. When Qfwfq travels away from his sign, does he think about it?
(a) Yes, but he only rarely thinks about it.
(b) Yes, he thinks about it constantly.
(c) No, he doesn't think about it at all.
(d) Yes, he thinks about it sometimes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the cleaning woman spend all day doing?
2. What does Qfwfq suspect, when he figures out that Pfwfp is stockpiling hydrogen atoms?
3. Who is the first person Qfwfq complains about living so close to?
4. What quality does Qfwfq ascribe to Mrs. Ph(i)nK_0?
5. Does the sign move?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way, according to the narrator's description, does the existence of a shell bring about eyes and the ability to see?
2. Why does the narrator not want to show his desire to meet Ursula at the beginning of the story "The Form of Space"?
3. Describe Mrs. Ph(i)Nk_0.
4. What skills does the Deaf One have that make it easiest for him to climb up to the moon?
5. What happens when Qfwfq comes again to the place where his first sign was, and finds five signs there?
6. Why does the narrator get an enormous sign of a hand with a pointing finger?
7. What happens to the family and the planet after G'd(w)^n leaves?
8. How is the food that the characters collect from the moon made?
9. Describe Lieutenant Fenimore.
10. Describe the problems with the advice N'ba N'ga gives his family.
This section contains 833 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)