|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Father's reaction when the visiting aunts and uncles decide to leave?
(a) He is mad.
(b) He is happy.
(c) He is worried.
(d) He is jealous.
2. What new game does Qfwfq suggest playing?
(a) Galaxy ball.
(b) Spinning galaxies.
(c) Flying galaxies.
(d) Jumping galaxies.
3. What is Ayl doing when Qfwfq finally locates her?
4. Besides color, what is missing from the Earth?
5. What does Qfwfq use to stick together the creation he makes in his secret storeroom?
(a) Light waves.
(d) Chewing gum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Qwfwq find when he finally reaches the point that contained his sign?
2. In Qfwfq and Pfwfp's game, how many old hydrogen atoms is a new hydrogen atom worth?
3. When Qfwfq travels away from his sign, does he think about it?
4. What happens when Pfwfp tries to make his galaxy?
5. Does Qfwfq worry when he realizes he's completely forgotten what his sign is like?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Qfwfq find that Pfwfp is doing when he follows his playmate?
2. Describe the visualization that all the people in the point have of Mrs. Ph(i)nK_0 that leads to the Big Bang.
3. How does Qfwfq describe the new atoms that are formed?
4. When Qfwfq finally sees Ayl again, after the meteor flying overhead, how does he lure her away from her friends?
5. How is the sign like a name?
6. What does Granny say has happened after the darkness comes again at the end of the story?
7. What happens when Qfwfq comes again to the place where his first sign was, and finds five signs there?
8. What traps Ayl at the end of the story?
9. What does Qfwfq try to communicate with Ayl when they first meet?
10. How is Qfwfq and Pfwfp's final game resolved?
This section contains 844 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)