|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Pber^t Pber^d end up?
2. How does Ayl feel when she first sees Qfwfq?
3. How does Qfwfq get Ayl to come with him?
(a) He sings to her.
(b) He tells her she's beautiful.
(c) He gives her food.
(d) He lies to her.
4. What quality does Qfwfq ascribe to Mrs. Ph(i)nK_0?
5. Does Qfwfq ever see any of the people from the point before the Big Bang anymore?
(a) Yes, he is still close with a number of people he sees daily.
(b) No, he never sees anyone, but he reads about them in the paper.
(c) Yes, he runs into someone from time to time.
(d) No, he never sees anyone, but they write occassionally.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Qfwfq travels away from his sign, does he think about it?
2. What does Qfwfq say about space and time before the Big Bang?
3. How does Qfwfq personify the other galaxies he goes by?
4. Who is Mrs. Ph(i)nK_0's lover?
5. How old is Qfwfq in At Daybreak?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Qfwfq find that Pfwfp is doing when he follows his playmate?
2. What does Qfwfq try to communicate with Ayl when they first meet?
3. Why does Qfwfq say he could not make an accurate guess as to how many beings their were at the point before the Big Bang?
4. In the story, one of the characters accidentally floats up into the air. Describe how that character comes back down.
5. When Qfwfq's father says they are hitting something, why doesn't Qfwfq understand what he means?
6. What does G'd(w)^n make once matter begins to condense?
7. How does the Deaf One act while the moon is further away from the Earth?
8. What outstanding physical characteristics does Mr. Pber^t Pber^d have?
9. How does Mrs. Vhd Vhd act during her time trapped on the moon?
10. What are Ayl and Qfwfq's attitudes toward difference and sameness?
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)