|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ayl feel when she first sees Qfwfq?
2. How does Qfwfq feel about Mrs. Ph(i)Nk_0's fate?
3. In Qfwfq and Pfwfp's game, how many old hydrogen atoms is a new hydrogen atom worth?
4. Who knows about Mrs. Ph(i)nK_0's sexual affair?
(b) Only the cleaning woman.
(c) Only Mr. Pber^t Pber^d.
(d) Only Qfwfq.
5. What does Qfwfq do when he starts to forget what his sign looks like?
(a) He begins making theories about what the sign must look like.
(b) He begins trying to recreate his sign, drawing it everywhere.
(c) He begins designing new signs to supercede the old one.
(d) He begins a journey to find the sign and remind himself about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the meteorite flying overhead cause to happen?
2. What happens to the temperature when light first appears?
3. What makes the Earth colorless in the story?
4. Where is Mrs. Vhd Vhd at the end of the story?
5. How many signs were created before Qfwfq's sign?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Granny say has happened after the darkness comes again at the end of the story?
2. What skills does the Deaf One have that make it easiest for him to climb up to the moon?
3. What does Granny think is happening when light first appears?
4. What are Ayl and Qfwfq's attitudes toward difference and sameness?
5. How does the Deaf One act while the moon is further away from the Earth?
6. Why does Qfwfq say he could not make an accurate guess as to how many beings their were at the point before the Big Bang?
7. Describe what Qfwfq thinks as he nears the end of the first galactic revolution and believes he's about to see his sign again.
8. How does Qfwfq describe the new atoms that are formed?
9. How does Mrs. Vhd Vhd act during her time trapped on the moon?
10. What is the attitude of the New Ones to the Dinosaurs, when Qfwfq first encounters the New Ones after his period of isolation?
This section contains 770 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)