|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What constantly strikes the Earth?
(a) Sand storms.
(b) Moon rocks.
2. How old is Pfwfp, compared to Qfwfq?
(a) A child about the same age as Qfwfq.
(b) A child older than Qfwfq, who feels superior to him.
(c) A younger child than Qfwfq, who looks up to him.
(d) A young adult who still plays with the child Qfwfq.
3. What causes the sea creatures to go up into the air?
(a) The push of the tides.
(b) The motion of the boats.
(c) The attraction of the moon.
(d) The density of the air.
4. How often does the moon return to its position, close to the Earth?
(a) Once a year.
(b) Once a day.
(c) Once a month.
(d) Once a week.
5. How does Qfwfq feel about the colors that fill the Earth?
(a) He hates the colors and can't look at them.
(b) He is irritated by the colors and on edge.
(c) He is awed by the beautiful colors.
(d) He is frightened by the colors, but curious.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Qfwfq find Mr. Hnw while Qfwfq is searching for his siblings?
2. What does Qfwfq say made the sign recognizable?
3. In the game Qfwfq and Pfwfp play, what happens when two hydrogen atoms collide to create a deuterium or helium atom?
4. How does Qfwfq feel at first, after realizing he is trapped on the moon?
5. Who is the first person Qfwfq complains about living so close to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does G'd(w)^n make once matter begins to condense?
2. How does Qfwfq describe the new atoms that are formed?
3. When Qfwfq finally sees Ayl again, after the meteor flying overhead, how does he lure her away from her friends?
4. How does Pfwfp disguise new atoms as old ones?
5. How does Qfwfq try to help Mrs. Vhd Vhd get back down to Earth, after the moon begins behaving strangely?
6. What are Ayl and Qfwfq's attitudes toward difference and sameness?
7. Describe the visualization that all the people in the point have of Mrs. Ph(i)nK_0 that leads to the Big Bang.
8. Describe Qfwfq's creation of a galaxy.
9. How is the sign like a name?
10. How does Pfwfp start acting strangely, as the game between him and Qfwfq goes on?
This section contains 937 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)