|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Is the sign inside or outside the border of the galaxy?
(a) Inside, since Qfwfq could not reach outside the border to make it.
(b) Far outside, since Qfwfq leaped far over the border to make it.
(c) Right on the border, since Qfwfq put it on the border to mark the exact position.
(d) Slightly outside, since Qfwfq leaned over the border to make it.
2. What has opened up fissures in the ground?
(a) Water runoff.
(c) Lightning strikes.
(d) Meteor strikes.
3. What does Qfwfq say about space and time before the Big Bang?
(a) There was no time and very little space.
(b) There was no space and very little time.
(c) There was no space but lots of time.
(d) There was no space or time.
4. What does Qfwfq suspect, when he figures out that Pfwfp is stockpiling hydrogen atoms?
(a) That Pfwfp wants to make a new universe of his own.
(b) That Pfwfp is going to start a hydrogen war with Qwfq.
(c) That Pfwfp wants to collect all the hydrogen in the universe for himself.
(d) That Pfwfp is going to build a star, which will then produce even more hydrogen.
5. How are the winner and loser determined in the game Qfwfq and Pfwfp play?
(a) The first person to take twenty atoms from his opponent wins.
(b) The first person to get an atom out loses.
(c) The first person to run out of atoms loses.
(d) The first person to get an atom to the goal wins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Qfwfq see that makes him postulate the existence of Kgwgk?
2. What does Qfwfq use to stick together the creation he makes in his secret storeroom?
3. When Qfwfq initially makes his second sign, how does he see it in comparison to his first?
4. What kind of sound does Qfwfq say the creation of a hydrogen atom makes?
5. What warms the Earth at night?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Ayl and Qfwfq's attitudes toward difference and sameness?
2. What skills does the Deaf One have that make it easiest for him to climb up to the moon?
3. What does Qfwfq find that Pfwfp is doing when he follows his playmate?
4. Why does Qfwfq say he could not make an accurate guess as to how many beings their were at the point before the Big Bang?
5. What argument does Qfwfq give that the Z'zus could not be properly described as immigrants?
6. Describe Qfwfq's creation of a galaxy.
7. What traps Ayl at the end of the story?
8. How does Pfwfp disguise new atoms as old ones?
9. How does Qfwfq react after he sees that his sign is obliterated?
10. When Qfwfq's father says they are hitting something, why doesn't Qfwfq understand what he means?
This section contains 881 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)