|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fields do Qfwfq and his playmate have to consider in their game?
(a) Electric and quantum fields.
(b) Magnetic and gravitational fields.
(c) Spinor and continuous random fields.
(d) Scalar and tensor fields.
2. Where does Qfwfq later meet Ayl again?
(a) On a mountain.
(b) On a cliff.
(c) In a garden.
(d) In a ravine.
3. Is the sign inside or outside the border of the galaxy?
(a) Right on the border, since Qfwfq put it on the border to mark the exact position.
(b) Inside, since Qfwfq could not reach outside the border to make it.
(c) Slightly outside, since Qfwfq leaned over the border to make it.
(d) Far outside, since Qfwfq leaped far over the border to make it.
4. Who is Mrs. Ph(i)nK_0's lover?
(a) Mr. Pber^t Pber^d.
(b) Mr. Z'zu.
(d) De XuaeauX.
5. What does the cleaning woman spend all day doing?
(a) Singing and telling stories.
(b) Looking for dust.
(d) Gossiping and complaining.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has taken Granny's cushion?
2. Where does G'd(w)^n go after the light appears?
3. How do the people on the moon get back to Earth, after the moon starts behaving strangely?
4. Who does Grandma Bb'b think stole her cushion?
5. As time passes, how does Qfwfq come to see his second sign?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to the aunts and uncles when they leave?
2. When Qfwfq finally sees Ayl again, after the meteor flying overhead, how does he lure her away from her friends?
3. Describe the visualization that all the people in the point have of Mrs. Ph(i)nK_0 that leads to the Big Bang.
4. What happens to Mrs. Ph(i)nK_0 at the end of the story?
5. How is the food that the characters collect from the moon made?
6. How does Pfwfp disguise new atoms as old ones?
7. What object's beauty do Qfwfq and Ayl disagree about?
8. What skills does the Deaf One have that make it easiest for him to climb up to the moon?
9. How does the Deaf One act while the moon is further away from the Earth?
10. What outstanding physical characteristics does Mr. Pber^t Pber^d have?
This section contains 788 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)