|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Qfwfq make in his secret storeroom?
(a) A small star.
(b) An asteroid.
(c) Fake atoms.
(d) A black hole.
2. Who has taken Granny's cushion?
(b) Mr. Hnw.
(c) The twins.
3. What makes the Earth colorless in the story?
(a) A lack of atmosphere.
(b) A lack of variation in light waves.
(c) A lack of color sensitivity in eyes.
(d) A lack of particulates in the ozone layer.
4. How does Qfwfq get Ayl to come with him?
(a) He gives her food.
(b) He sings to her.
(c) He lies to her.
(d) He tells her she's beautiful.
5. What does Qfwfq complain about the Z'zu family wanting to do?
(a) Hold large dances.
(b) Stay up late and listen to loud music.
(c) Leave a bicycle out in the middle of everything.
(d) Hang washing on a clothes line.
Short Answer Questions
1. What toy does Qfwfq compare hydrogen atoms to?
2. What has opened up fissures in the ground?
3. Who is Mrs. Ph(i)nK_0's lover?
4. What does Qwfwq find when he finally reaches the point that contained his sign?
5. What does Mrs. Ph(i)nK_0 want to make for everyone?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Ayl and Qfwfq's attitudes toward difference and sameness?
2. What skills does the Deaf One have that make it easiest for him to climb up to the moon?
3. What does Qfwfq try to communicate with Ayl when they first meet?
4. How does Mrs. Vhd Vhd act during her time trapped on the moon?
5. What object's beauty do Qfwfq and Ayl disagree about?
6. How does Pfwfp disguise new atoms as old ones?
7. Why does Qfwfq say he could not make an accurate guess as to how many beings their were at the point before the Big Bang?
8. How does Qfwfq react after he sees that his sign is obliterated?
9. What happens to the family and the planet after G'd(w)^n leaves?
10. How is the food that the characters collect from the moon made?
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)