|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Qfwfq use to stick together the creation he makes in his secret storeroom?
(a) Light waves.
(b) Chewing gum.
2. How does Qfwfq feel as he continues to wait to find his sign after the first galactic revolution?
(a) He is more and more frustrated.
(b) He is more and more angry.
(c) He is more and more excited.
(d) He is more and more discouraged.
3. What toy does Qfwfq compare hydrogen atoms to?
4. What does Qfwfq say about space and time before the Big Bang?
(a) There was no time and very little space.
(b) There was no space and very little time.
(c) There was no space but lots of time.
(d) There was no space or time.
5. Besides color, what is missing from the Earth?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ayl feel when she first sees Qfwfq?
2. What is the name of the man G'd(w)^n eventually marries?
3. What does Qfwfq do while looking for his siblings, so that the others can keep track of where he is?
4. Who is the Deaf One's cousin?
5. Where does Qfwfq see his sister again?
Short Essay Questions
1. What object's beauty do Qfwfq and Ayl disagree about?
2. Why does Qfwfq say he could not make an accurate guess as to how many beings their were at the point before the Big Bang?
3. How does the narrator see evolution as confining?
4. What does Ayl do when she comes from her hiding place with Qfwfq and sees the colors?
5. How does Qfwfq try to help Mrs. Vhd Vhd get back down to Earth, after the moon begins behaving strangely?
6. What happens to Mrs. Ph(i)nK_0 at the end of the story?
7. What does Granny say has happened after the darkness comes again at the end of the story?
8. What does G'd(w)^n make once matter begins to condense?
9. What skills does the Deaf One have that make it easiest for him to climb up to the moon?
10. Describe what Qfwfq thinks as he nears the end of the first galactic revolution and believes he's about to see his sign again.
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)