|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the cleaning woman spend all day doing?
(a) Looking for dust.
(b) Singing and telling stories.
(d) Gossiping and complaining.
2. What happens to Granny's cushion?
(a) It is returned to her.
(b) It is buried in the mud.
(c) It is thrown into space.
(d) It is destroyed.
3. Who has taken Granny's cushion?
(a) The twins.
(c) Mr. Hnw.
4. What causes the sea creatures to go up into the air?
(a) The motion of the boats.
(b) The density of the air.
(c) The attraction of the moon.
(d) The push of the tides.
5. How many signs were created before Qfwfq's sign?
Short Answer Questions
1. How often does Qfwfq finally realize he will pass by his sign?
2. Which character accidentally floats up in the air?
3. What tools do the characters use to gather food from the moon?
4. How do the people on the moon get back to Earth, after the moon starts behaving strangely?
5. What does Pfwfp shout to Qfwfq as he pursues him in the new game?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Qfwfq say he could not make an accurate guess as to how many beings their were at the point before the Big Bang?
2. When Qfwfq's father says they are hitting something, why doesn't Qfwfq understand what he means?
3. How does Pfwfp disguise new atoms as old ones?
4. How does Qfwfq describe the new atoms that are formed?
5. How does Mrs. Vhd Vhd act during her time trapped on the moon?
6. Describe the visualization that all the people in the point have of Mrs. Ph(i)nK_0 that leads to the Big Bang.
7. Describe what Qfwfq thinks as he nears the end of the first galactic revolution and believes he's about to see his sign again.
8. What happens to Mrs. Ph(i)nK_0 at the end of the story?
9. What argument does Qfwfq give that the Z'zus could not be properly described as immigrants?
10. How is Qfwfq and Pfwfp's final game resolved?
This section contains 807 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)