|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What scientist's calculations are referred to in the opening to the story?
(a) Galileo Galilei
(b) Edwin P. Hubble
(c) Giorgio Abetti
(d) Anders Celcius
2. Besides color, what is missing from the Earth?
3. What does Earth's lack of color make difficult for Qfwfq?
(a) Telling one thing from another.
(b) Making maps.
(d) Drawing pictures.
4. What rule does Pfwfp invent for the game?
(a) When an atom is ruined, the opponent needs to replace it.
(b) When an atom is ruined, the game is void, and you start over.
(c) When an atom is ruined, the turn doesn't count, and the thrower goes again.
(d) When an atom is ruined, it is out, and the thrower misses a turn.
5. Who does Qfwfq scold, after the family's planet first hits something?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His brother.
(d) His grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the temperature when light first appears?
2. What makes the Earth colorless in the story?
3. How many signs were created before Qfwfq's sign?
4. Who is the Deaf One's cousin?
5. What nickname does Rwzfs get?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mrs. Vhd Vhd act during her time trapped on the moon?
2. What does Ayl do when she comes from her hiding place with Qfwfq and sees the colors?
3. When Qfwfq's father says they are hitting something, why doesn't Qfwfq understand what he means?
4. How does Pfwfp disguise new atoms as old ones?
5. Describe Qfwfq's creation of a galaxy.
6. Describe the visualization that all the people in the point have of Mrs. Ph(i)nK_0 that leads to the Big Bang.
7. How does Qfwfq try to help Mrs. Vhd Vhd get back down to Earth, after the moon begins behaving strangely?
8. How does Qfwfq react after he sees that his sign is obliterated?
9. How is Qfwfq and Pfwfp's final game resolved?
10. What does Granny say has happened after the darkness comes again at the end of the story?
This section contains 767 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)