|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Qfwfq find Ayl after the colors appear?
(a) Below the Earth's surface.
(b) In a cave near the garden with her friends.
(c) Inside a structure she's built of rocks.
(d) Hiding beneath a rock ledge in a lake.
2. What do the characters use to climb up to the moon?
3. What toy does Qfwfq compare hydrogen atoms to?
4. In the game Qfwfq and Pfwfp play, what happens when two hydrogen atoms collide to create a deuterium or helium atom?
(a) The thrower gains a bonus and has bigger atoms to use.
(b) The thrower takes a penalty but has bigger atoms to use.
(c) The two atoms are out, and if one was the opponent's, the thrower must replace it.
(d) A time out is called, and the new atom is replaced with two new hydrogen atoms.
5. Where does Mr. Pber^t Pber^d end up?
6. How does G'd(w)^n feel about darkness?
(a) She likes it.
(b) She hates it.
(c) She doesn't care one way or the other.
(d) She sometimes loves it and sometimes hates it.
7. When does Qfwfq see his sister again?
(a) The year 843.
(b) The year 215.
(c) The year 1912.
(d) The year 1002.
8. What fields do Qfwfq and his playmate have to consider in their game?
(a) Scalar and tensor fields.
(b) Spinor and continuous random fields.
(c) Electric and quantum fields.
(d) Magnetic and gravitational fields.
9. Does Qfwfq ever see any of the people from the point before the Big Bang anymore?
(a) No, he never sees anyone, but they write occassionally.
(b) Yes, he is still close with a number of people he sees daily.
(c) No, he never sees anyone, but he reads about them in the paper.
(d) Yes, he runs into someone from time to time.
10. What warms the Earth at night?
(a) Firey falling stars.
(c) Its molten core.
(d) Stray star light.
11. Does the sign move?
(a) Yes, the sign moves along the line of space.
(b) Not at first, but over time the sign drifts.
(c) No, the sign remains still.
(d) Yes, the sign moves in circles.
12. What do Ayl and her friends play ball with?
(a) A piece of marble.
(b) A piece of quartz.
(c) A piece of iron.
(d) A piece of silicon.
13. What does Qfwfq say about space and time before the Big Bang?
(a) There was no space or time.
(b) There was no time and very little space.
(c) There was no space but lots of time.
(d) There was no space and very little time.
14. What comes out of the fissures in the ground?
15. How often does Qfwfq finally realize he will pass by his sign?
(a) Once every three galactic revolutions.
(b) Once every seven galactic revolutions.
(c) Once every five galactic revolutions.
(d) Once every nine galactic revolutions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Qfwfq do when he starts to forget what his sign looks like?
2. In Qfwfq and Pfwfp's game, how many old hydrogen atoms is a new hydrogen atom worth?
3. What tools do the characters use to gather food from the moon?
4. How does Mr. Pber^t Pber^d feel about Mrs. Ph(i)nK_0?
5. How does Qfwfq feel about the colors that fill the Earth?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)