|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rule does Pfwfp invent for the game?
(a) When an atom is ruined, it is out, and the thrower misses a turn.
(b) When an atom is ruined, the opponent needs to replace it.
(c) When an atom is ruined, the turn doesn't count, and the thrower goes again.
(d) When an atom is ruined, the game is void, and you start over.
2. How old is Pfwfp, compared to Qfwfq?
(a) A younger child than Qfwfq, who looks up to him.
(b) A young adult who still plays with the child Qfwfq.
(c) A child about the same age as Qfwfq.
(d) A child older than Qfwfq, who feels superior to him.
3. Besides color, what is missing from the Earth?
4. What toy does Qfwfq compare hydrogen atoms to?
5. What happens when Pfwfp tries to make his galaxy?
(a) It spins off into the universe without him.
(b) It explodes, destroying all Qfwfq's stockpile.
(c) It falls through the fabric of space, out of grasp.
(d) It fizzles and dies out.
6. In the game Qfwfq and Pfwfp play, what happens when two hydrogen atoms collide to create a deuterium or helium atom?
(a) The thrower gains a bonus and has bigger atoms to use.
(b) A time out is called, and the new atom is replaced with two new hydrogen atoms.
(c) The two atoms are out, and if one was the opponent's, the thrower must replace it.
(d) The thrower takes a penalty but has bigger atoms to use.
7. What constantly strikes the Earth?
(a) Moon rocks.
(c) Sand storms.
8. How does Mr. Pber^t Pber^d feel about Mrs. Ph(i)nK_0?
(a) He remembers her fondly.
(b) He is angry with her.
(c) He is irritated at the thought of her.
(d) He is jealous of her.
9. What shape is space in the story "Games without End"?
(a) Constantly reshaping.
10. What warms the Earth at night?
(a) Stray star light.
(c) Firey falling stars.
(d) Its molten core.
11. When asked if the sign was visible, how does Qfwfq respond?
(a) He says the sign was visible for miles around.
(b) He says visibilty was uncertain, and it flickered in and out.
(c) He says the sign was invisible to everyone but him.
(d) He says no one had eyes to see with then.
12. How does Mrs. Ph(i)nK_0 feel about the rest of the inhabitants of the point?
(a) She loves them all.
(b) She likes them but gets irritated.
(c) She feels surrounded and watched.
(d) She is jealous.
13. How often does the moon return to its position, close to the Earth?
(a) Once a month.
(b) Once a year.
(c) Once a week.
(d) Once a day.
14. How does Qfwfq feel about his grandmother's cushion?
(a) He alternately hates and loves it.
(b) He doesn't care about it.
(c) He hates it.
(d) He loves it.
15. Why does Qfwfq start to forget what his sign looks like?
(a) He cannot see the sign anymore to remind himself of its details.
(b) He has no other signs by which to note the form of his sign.
(c) He gets distracted by other things and stops thinking about the sign.
(d) He begins to get older and lose his memory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of sound does Qfwfq say the creation of a hydrogen atom makes?
2. How often does Qfwfq finally realize he will pass by his sign?
3. How does Qfwfq feel about the colors that fill the Earth?
4. Where does Qfwfq later meet Ayl again?
5. What do the characters use to climb up to the moon?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)