|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has opened up fissures in the ground?
(a) Water runoff.
(b) Meteor strikes.
(c) Lightning strikes.
2. How does Qfwfq describe the general mindset at the time before the universe?
3. What does Qfwfq say made the sign recognizable?
(a) The sign was the largest thing around.
(b) The sign was the brightest thing around.
(c) Having created it, he was bound to recognize it.
(d) All other points were the same.
4. Why does Qfwfq start to forget what his sign looks like?
(a) He has no other signs by which to note the form of his sign.
(b) He gets distracted by other things and stops thinking about the sign.
(c) He cannot see the sign anymore to remind himself of its details.
(d) He begins to get older and lose his memory.
5. Why is Qfwfq aware when new hydrogen atoms appear?
(a) He feels a tingling in his toes.
(b) He's familiar with all the existing hydrogen atoms.
(c) He happens to be standing on top of one when it appears, and after that, begins to look for them.
(d) He is taught to find the new atoms by his father.
6. From here do Qfwfq and the other characters climb up to the moon?
(a) The Zinc Cliffs.
(b) The Iron Hill.
(c) The Cadmium Mountains.
(d) The Carbon Plateau.
7. How often does Qfwfq finally realize he will pass by his sign?
(a) Once every five galactic revolutions.
(b) Once every three galactic revolutions.
(c) Once every seven galactic revolutions.
(d) Once every nine galactic revolutions.
8. Who is Qfwfq in love with?
(a) Mrs. Vhd Vhd.
(b) The moon.
(d) The Deaf One.
9. What does Qfwfq do when he starts to forget what his sign looks like?
(a) He begins trying to recreate his sign, drawing it everywhere.
(b) He begins making theories about what the sign must look like.
(c) He begins designing new signs to supercede the old one.
(d) He begins a journey to find the sign and remind himself about it.
10. What is the name of the man G'd(w)^n eventually marries?
11. How does Ayl feel when she first sees Qfwfq?
12. What is Mr. Pber^t Pber^d doing now?
(a) He works for a plastics firm.
(b) He works for a government agency.
(c) He works for an electronics firm.
(d) He works for a travel agency.
13. What do the characters use to try to get Qfwfq and Mrs. Vhd Vhd down from the moon after they are trapped there?
(a) Ladders tied together.
(b) Long poles.
(c) Balloons on ropes.
(d) Large nets.
14. What kind of sound does Qfwfq say the creation of a hydrogen atom makes?
(a) No sound.
(b) A small popping sound.
(c) A slight tinkling sound.
(d) A crashing bang.
15. Who does Qfwfq scold, after the family's planet first hits something?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ayl do when the meteorite flies overhead?
2. Who is the Deaf One's cousin?
3. What does Qfwfq complain about the Z'zu family wanting to do?
4. How do the people on the moon get back to Earth, after the moon starts behaving strangely?
5. How does Qfwfq get Ayl to come with him?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)