|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often does the moon return to its position, close to the Earth?
(a) Once a month.
(b) Once a year.
(c) Once a week.
(d) Once a day.
2. What does Qfwfq say made the sign recognizable?
(a) The sign was the largest thing around.
(b) Having created it, he was bound to recognize it.
(c) All other points were the same.
(d) The sign was the brightest thing around.
3. What does Mrs. Ph(i)nK_0 want to make for everyone?
4. What problem does the change in density of the planet's matter cause for Qfwfq's mother?
(a) She can't eat.
(b) She can't stand still.
(c) She can't sleep.
(d) She can't sit down.
5. What nickname does Rwzfs get?
6. What motivation does Qfwfq attribute to Kgwgk for destroying his sign?
7. Who is Mrs. Ph(i)nK_0's lover?
(a) De XuaeauX.
(c) Mr. Z'zu.
(d) Mr. Pber^t Pber^d.
8. What does Earth's lack of color make difficult for Qfwfq?
(a) Drawing pictures.
(b) Making maps.
(d) Telling one thing from another.
9. What fields do Qfwfq and his playmate have to consider in their game?
(a) Magnetic and gravitational fields.
(b) Scalar and tensor fields.
(c) Spinor and continuous random fields.
(d) Electric and quantum fields.
10. What toy does Qfwfq compare hydrogen atoms to?
11. Who is Qfwfq in love with?
(a) The moon.
(c) Mrs. Vhd Vhd.
(d) The Deaf One.
12. In the game Qfwfq and Pfwfp play, what happens when two hydrogen atoms collide to create a deuterium or helium atom?
(a) The thrower gains a bonus and has bigger atoms to use.
(b) The two atoms are out, and if one was the opponent's, the thrower must replace it.
(c) The thrower takes a penalty but has bigger atoms to use.
(d) A time out is called, and the new atom is replaced with two new hydrogen atoms.
13. What does Pfwfp shout to Qfwfq as he pursues him in the new game?
(a) Joyous exclamations.
(b) Pleas to wait.
(c) Threats and insults.
(d) Gleeful challenges.
14. How does Ayl feel when she first sees Qfwfq?
15. When Qfwfq initially makes his second sign, how does he see it in comparison to his first?
(a) He sees it as vastly more beautiful.
(b) He sees it as equal in quality.
(c) He see it as a slight improvement.
(d) He sees it as poor and sloppy in comparison.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mrs. Ph(i)nK_0 feel about the rest of the inhabitants of the point?
2. What does Ayl do when the meteorite flies overhead?
3. Who would Mr. Pber^t Pber^d like to keep out if the universe condenses to a point again?
4. From here do Qfwfq and the other characters climb up to the moon?
5. What does the cleaning woman spend all day doing?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)