|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Qfwfq in At Daybreak?
(a) He is a child.
(b) He is middle aged.
(c) He is a baby.
(d) He is very old.
2. How often does Qfwfq finally realize he will pass by his sign?
(a) Once every nine galactic revolutions.
(b) Once every seven galactic revolutions.
(c) Once every three galactic revolutions.
(d) Once every five galactic revolutions.
3. How does Qfwfq get Ayl to come with him?
(a) He gives her food.
(b) He sings to her.
(c) He tells her she's beautiful.
(d) He lies to her.
4. Where does Qfwfq see his sister again?
5. When matter starts to condense, who does the family have to pull out of the newly formed matter?
(b) Granny Bb'b.
(d) Mr. Hnw.
6. How does Ayl feel when she first sees Qfwfq?
7. How do the people on the moon get back to Earth, after the moon starts behaving strangely?
(a) They climb down.
(b) They walk down.
(c) They fall down.
(d) They jump down.
8. What kind of sound does Qfwfq say the creation of a hydrogen atom makes?
(a) A small popping sound.
(b) A crashing bang.
(c) A slight tinkling sound.
(d) No sound.
9. What does Qfwfq make in his secret storeroom?
(a) Fake atoms.
(b) An asteroid.
(c) A small star.
(d) A black hole.
10. What has opened up fissures in the ground?
(a) Lightning strikes.
(c) Water runoff.
(d) Meteor strikes.
11. Who is the first person Qfwfq complains about living so close to?
(a) Mr. Pber^t Pber^d.
(b) Mrs. Ph(i)nk_0.
(c) The Z'zu family.
(d) De XuaeauX.
12. What does Pfwfp shout to Qfwfq as he pursues him in the new game?
(a) Gleeful challenges.
(b) Joyous exclamations.
(c) Pleas to wait.
(d) Threats and insults.
13. What simile does Qfwfq use to describe the conditions before the Big Bang, though he admits it's inaccurate?
(a) Cozy as a kitten.
(b) Snug as bugs.
(c) Tied together like a knot.
(d) Packed like sardines.
14. What fields do Qfwfq and his playmate have to consider in their game?
(a) Scalar and tensor fields.
(b) Magnetic and gravitational fields.
(c) Spinor and continuous random fields.
(d) Electric and quantum fields.
15. What does Qfwfq use to stick together the creation he makes in his secret storeroom?
(a) Light waves.
(c) Chewing gum.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the game Qfwfq and Pfwfp play, what happens when two hydrogen atoms collide to create a deuterium or helium atom?
2. How does Qfwfq feel about his grandmother's cushion?
3. What causes the sea creatures to go up into the air?
4. How does Qfwfq feel about Mrs. Ph(i)Nk_0's fate?
5. When Qfwfq travels away from his sign, does he think about it?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)