|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What new game does Qfwfq suggest playing?
(a) Galaxy ball.
(b) Jumping galaxies.
(c) Flying galaxies.
(d) Spinning galaxies.
2. Where does Qfwfq find Ayl after the colors appear?
(a) In a cave near the garden with her friends.
(b) Inside a structure she's built of rocks.
(c) Below the Earth's surface.
(d) Hiding beneath a rock ledge in a lake.
3. What does Qfwfq use to stick together the creation he makes in his secret storeroom?
(a) Light waves.
(c) Chewing gum.
4. What are the characters' boats made of?
5. What kind of sound does Qfwfq say the creation of a hydrogen atom makes?
(a) A slight tinkling sound.
(b) No sound.
(c) A crashing bang.
(d) A small popping sound.
6. From here do Qfwfq and the other characters climb up to the moon?
(a) The Zinc Cliffs.
(b) The Carbon Plateau.
(c) The Iron Hill.
(d) The Cadmium Mountains.
7. How does Qfwfq feel about the colors that fill the Earth?
(a) He is awed by the beautiful colors.
(b) He is irritated by the colors and on edge.
(c) He hates the colors and can't look at them.
(d) He is frightened by the colors, but curious.
8. What fields do Qfwfq and his playmate have to consider in their game?
(a) Scalar and tensor fields.
(b) Electric and quantum fields.
(c) Magnetic and gravitational fields.
(d) Spinor and continuous random fields.
9. What is Ayl doing when Qfwfq finally locates her?
10. How are the winner and loser determined in the game Qfwfq and Pfwfp play?
(a) The first person to run out of atoms loses.
(b) The first person to take twenty atoms from his opponent wins.
(c) The first person to get an atom to the goal wins.
(d) The first person to get an atom out loses.
11. What problem does the change in density of the planet's matter cause for Qfwfq's mother?
(a) She can't stand still.
(b) She can't sit down.
(c) She can't eat.
(d) She can't sleep.
12. How does Qfwfq describe the general mindset at the time before the universe?
13. When Qfwfq initially makes his second sign, how does he see it in comparison to his first?
(a) He sees it as poor and sloppy in comparison.
(b) He sees it as vastly more beautiful.
(c) He sees it as equal in quality.
(d) He see it as a slight improvement.
14. Where does Qfwfq later meet Ayl again?
(a) On a cliff.
(b) In a garden.
(c) In a ravine.
(d) On a mountain.
15. What scientific theory is the story "Games without End" based on?
(a) The inflating cosmology theory.
(b) The steady state theory.
(c) The extrasolar expansion theory.
(d) The dark matter theory.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Deaf One's cousin?
2. How many signs were created before Qfwfq's sign?
3. Where does Qfwfq find Mr. Hnw while Qfwfq is searching for his siblings?
4. How does Ayl feel when she first sees Qfwfq?
5. What is the name of the man G'd(w)^n eventually marries?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)