|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mrs. Vhd Vhd at the end of the story?
(a) Back on the boat with the others.
(b) Trapped on the moon forever.
(c) Drifting down into the water.
(d) Climbing down from the moon.
2. What toy does Qfwfq compare hydrogen atoms to?
3. What does Qfwfq make in his secret storeroom?
(a) A black hole.
(b) Fake atoms.
(c) An asteroid.
(d) A small star.
4. Does Qfwfq ever see any of the people from the point before the Big Bang anymore?
(a) No, he never sees anyone, but he reads about them in the paper.
(b) Yes, he runs into someone from time to time.
(c) Yes, he is still close with a number of people he sees daily.
(d) No, he never sees anyone, but they write occassionally.
5. What does Pfwfp shout to Qfwfq as he pursues him in the new game?
(a) Threats and insults.
(b) Gleeful challenges.
(c) Joyous exclamations.
(d) Pleas to wait.
6. Which character accidentally floats up in the air?
(b) The Deaf One.
(c) Captain Vhd Vhd.
7. When asked if the sign was visible, how does Qfwfq respond?
(a) He says the sign was invisible to everyone but him.
(b) He says the sign was visible for miles around.
(c) He says visibilty was uncertain, and it flickered in and out.
(d) He says no one had eyes to see with then.
8. How old is Pfwfp, compared to Qfwfq?
(a) A young adult who still plays with the child Qfwfq.
(b) A child about the same age as Qfwfq.
(c) A child older than Qfwfq, who feels superior to him.
(d) A younger child than Qfwfq, who looks up to him.
9. How does Mrs. Ph(i)nK_0 feel about the rest of the inhabitants of the point?
(a) She likes them but gets irritated.
(b) She loves them all.
(c) She is jealous.
(d) She feels surrounded and watched.
10. Where does G'd(w)^n go after the light appears?
(a) Toward the sun.
(b) Around the back of the moon.
(c) Into the galaxy, beyond the solar system.
(d) Into the Earth.
11. Does Qfwfq worry when he realizes he's completely forgotten what his sign is like?
(a) No, he even forgets that the sign is there.
(b) Yes, he is slightly nervous that he will not recognize it.
(c) Yes, he is very afraid he will never see it again.
(d) No, he is certain that he will know it again when he passes it.
12. How does G'd(w)^n feel about darkness?
(a) She doesn't care one way or the other.
(b) She likes it.
(c) She hates it.
(d) She sometimes loves it and sometimes hates it.
13. What does the meteorite flying overhead cause to happen?
(a) Flickering lights appear.
(b) A humming noise begins.
(c) Colors appear.
(d) A perfume smell spreads.
14. What does Qfwfq use to stick together the creation he makes in his secret storeroom?
(a) Chewing gum.
(c) Light waves.
15. What rule does Pfwfp invent for the game?
(a) When an atom is ruined, it is out, and the thrower misses a turn.
(b) When an atom is ruined, the game is void, and you start over.
(c) When an atom is ruined, the opponent needs to replace it.
(d) When an atom is ruined, the turn doesn't count, and the thrower goes again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Qfwfq see that makes him postulate the existence of Kgwgk?
2. What instrument does Mrs. Vhd Vhd play?
3. How does Qfwfq feel as he continues to wait to find his sign after the first galactic revolution?
4. How old is Qfwfq in At Daybreak?
5. What does Qfwfq say about space and time before the Big Bang?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)