|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the temperature when light first appears?
(a) It begins to fluxuate up and down.
(b) It goes down.
(c) It goes up.
(d) It stays the same.
2. When matter starts to condense, who does the family have to pull out of the newly formed matter?
(b) Granny Bb'b.
(c) Mr. Hnw.
3. What is Mr. Pber^t Pber^d doing now?
(a) He works for an electronics firm.
(b) He works for a government agency.
(c) He works for a plastics firm.
(d) He works for a travel agency.
4. What do Ayl and her friends play ball with?
(a) A piece of iron.
(b) A piece of quartz.
(c) A piece of marble.
(d) A piece of silicon.
5. Why does Qfwfq start to forget what his sign looks like?
(a) He has no other signs by which to note the form of his sign.
(b) He gets distracted by other things and stops thinking about the sign.
(c) He begins to get older and lose his memory.
(d) He cannot see the sign anymore to remind himself of its details.
6. Where does Qfwfq see his sister again?
7. Why does Qfwfq make a sign?
(a) To communicate with the next person to see the sign.
(b) To give directions to others who come this way.
(c) To find a point when he comes to it again.
(d) To claim a point as belonging to him.
8. What does the cleaning woman spend all day doing?
(b) Singing and telling stories.
(c) Looking for dust.
(d) Gossiping and complaining.
9. What scientist's calculations are referred to in the opening to the story?
(a) Edwin P. Hubble
(b) Anders Celcius
(c) Giorgio Abetti
(d) Galileo Galilei
10. Who knows about Mrs. Ph(i)nK_0's sexual affair?
(a) Only Mr. Pber^t Pber^d.
(b) Only the cleaning woman.
(d) Only Qfwfq.
11. In the game Qfwfq and Pfwfp play, what happens when two hydrogen atoms collide to create a deuterium or helium atom?
(a) The thrower gains a bonus and has bigger atoms to use.
(b) The two atoms are out, and if one was the opponent's, the thrower must replace it.
(c) A time out is called, and the new atom is replaced with two new hydrogen atoms.
(d) The thrower takes a penalty but has bigger atoms to use.
12. What happens when Pfwfp tries to make his galaxy?
(a) It spins off into the universe without him.
(b) It falls through the fabric of space, out of grasp.
(c) It explodes, destroying all Qfwfq's stockpile.
(d) It fizzles and dies out.
13. What do the characters collect from the moon?
14. What fields do Qfwfq and his playmate have to consider in their game?
(a) Electric and quantum fields.
(b) Spinor and continuous random fields.
(c) Scalar and tensor fields.
(d) Magnetic and gravitational fields.
15. How does Qfwfq describe the general mindset at the time before the universe?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Qfwfq complain about the Z'zu family wanting to do?
2. How often does Qfwfq finally realize he will pass by his sign?
3. What do the characters use to try to get Qfwfq and Mrs. Vhd Vhd down from the moon after they are trapped there?
4. How does Mr. Pber^t Pber^d feel about Mrs. Ph(i)nK_0?
5. What does Qfwfq use to stick together the creation he makes in his secret storeroom?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)