|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Aquatic Uncle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Pfwfp, compared to Qfwfq?
(a) A younger child than Qfwfq, who looks up to him.
(b) A child about the same age as Qfwfq.
(c) A young adult who still plays with the child Qfwfq.
(d) A child older than Qfwfq, who feels superior to him.
2. In Qfwfq and Pfwfp's game, how many old hydrogen atoms is a new hydrogen atom worth?
3. Where does Qfwfq want Lll to come away with him to?
(a) A system of caverns in the forest.
(b) A plain beyond the mountain.
(c) An underwater garden.
(d) An island in the river.
4. What simile does Qfwfq use to describe the conditions before the Big Bang, though he admits it's inaccurate?
(a) Tied together like a knot.
(b) Snug as bugs.
(c) Cozy as a kitten.
(d) Packed like sardines.
5. How old is Qfwfq in At Daybreak?
(a) He is middle aged.
(b) He is a child.
(c) He is a baby.
(d) He is very old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Qfwfq complain about the Z'zu family wanting to do?
2. How long is the sun's trip around the Milky Way?
3. What does Qfwfq do while looking for his siblings, so that the others can keep track of where he is?
4. How does Qfwfq feel about Mrs. Ph(i)Nk_0's fate?
5. What shape is space in the story "Games without End"?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)