|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Aquatic Uncle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Qfwfq think of N'ba N'ga's way of speaking?
(a) His language is archaic.
(b) He speaks in riddles that are difficult to understand.
(c) His interesting metaphors are enlightening.
(d) His singsong speech is annoying.
2. What scientist's calculations are referred to in the opening to the story?
(a) Edwin P. Hubble
(b) Anders Celcius
(c) Galileo Galilei
(d) Giorgio Abetti
3. Where does N'ba N'ga say is a good hunting ground?
(a) The roots of floating trees.
(b) The pools near waterfalls.
(c) The underwater caves along the shore.
(d) Reed gardens near the water's edge.
4. Where does G'd(w)^n go after the light appears?
(a) Into the galaxy, beyond the solar system.
(b) Around the back of the moon.
(c) Into the Earth.
(d) Toward the sun.
5. As time passes, how does Qfwfq come to see his second sign?
(a) As insignificant and unnoticeable.
(b) As elegant and timeless.
(c) As archaic and outmoded.
(d) As a transitionary phase to a more beautiful evolution.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Qfwfq find Mr. Hnw while Qfwfq is searching for his siblings?
2. What motivation does Qfwfq attribute to Kgwgk for destroying his sign?
3. What problem does the change in density of the planet's matter cause for Qfwfq's mother?
4. What does Qfwfq do when he starts to forget what his sign looks like?
5. What does Lll do after N'ba N'ga says that he could teach her to live in the water?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)