|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Dinosaurs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Is the sign inside or outside the border of the galaxy?
(a) Slightly outside, since Qfwfq leaned over the border to make it.
(b) Inside, since Qfwfq could not reach outside the border to make it.
(c) Far outside, since Qfwfq leaped far over the border to make it.
(d) Right on the border, since Qfwfq put it on the border to mark the exact position.
2. What happens when Pfwfp tries to make his galaxy?
(a) It explodes, destroying all Qfwfq's stockpile.
(b) It falls through the fabric of space, out of grasp.
(c) It fizzles and dies out.
(d) It spins off into the universe without him.
3. What does Qwfwq find when he finally reaches the point that contained his sign?
(a) A formless scratch.
(b) Layers upon layers covering it.
(c) An encasement he can't get through.
(d) A blankness.
4. How long is the sun's trip around the Milky Way?
(a) Two million years.
(b) Twenty million years.
(c) Two hundred million years.
(d) Two billion years.
5. What does the dinosaur do in the dream Fern-flower first tells Qfwfq about?
(a) The dinosaur carries Fern-flower off to eat her.
(b) The dinosaur hides in the woods and won't let himself be seen.
(c) The dinosaur destroys Fern-flower's house.
(d) The dinosaur lets Fern-flower ride on his back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What motivation does Qfwfq attribute to Kgwgk for destroying his sign?
2. How old is Pfwfp, compared to Qfwfq?
3. When Qfwfq initially makes his second sign, how does he see it in comparison to his first?
4. In Qfwfq and Pfwfp's game, how many old hydrogen atoms is a new hydrogen atom worth?
5. In the game Qfwfq and Pfwfp play, what happens when two hydrogen atoms collide to create a deuterium or helium atom?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)