|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Dinosaurs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rule does Pfwfp invent for the game?
(a) When an atom is ruined, the game is void, and you start over.
(b) When an atom is ruined, the opponent needs to replace it.
(c) When an atom is ruined, it is out, and the thrower misses a turn.
(d) When an atom is ruined, the turn doesn't count, and the thrower goes again.
2. Why does Qfwfq start to forget what his sign looks like?
(a) He begins to get older and lose his memory.
(b) He has no other signs by which to note the form of his sign.
(c) He cannot see the sign anymore to remind himself of its details.
(d) He gets distracted by other things and stops thinking about the sign.
3. Why does Qfwfq make a sign?
(a) To claim a point as belonging to him.
(b) To give directions to others who come this way.
(c) To communicate with the next person to see the sign.
(d) To find a point when he comes to it again.
4. What does Qfwfq see that makes him postulate the existence of Kgwgk?
(a) A mirror image of his sign.
(b) A notable absense of anything near a specific point.
(c) An imitation of his sign.
(d) A tell-tale mark near his destroyed sign.
5. What does the dinosaur do in the dream Fern-flower first tells Qfwfq about?
(a) The dinosaur hides in the woods and won't let himself be seen.
(b) The dinosaur carries Fern-flower off to eat her.
(c) The dinosaur destroys Fern-flower's house.
(d) The dinosaur lets Fern-flower ride on his back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Qfwfq suspect, when he figures out that Pfwfp is stockpiling hydrogen atoms?
2. For how long does Qfwfq say he was a dinosaur?
3. What does Qfwfq use to stick together the creation he makes in his secret storeroom?
4. How does Qfwfq feel as he continues to wait to find his sign after the first galactic revolution?
5. What new game does Qfwfq suggest playing?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)