|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Richardses think Sarah is?
2. Who arrives to pick up the sack at 9:00 am?
3. What does Mr. Burgess take out of his pocket?
4. What do the voices order Burgess to open?
5. What does Mr. Richards ask his wife to do to him?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Choose one of the following and examine it what expresses about the early 20th century society:
2) Class system.
3) Treatment of outsiders.
Essay Topic 2
What is the story's premise? Why are premises so important to a story?
Essay Topic 3
THE MAN THAT CORRUPTED HADLEYBURG is a novella. What are the differences between a novella and a novel in terms of the following:
This section contains 824 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)