|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mr. Wison say he left his paper open?
2. Which of the following words best describe the Richards' state of mind?
3. Who does Wingate suggest they give the money to?
4. Who has signed the checks?
5. What does the gold sack stand on?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1Choose one of the following and examine it what expresses about the early 20th century society: 1) Vanity. 2) Class system. 3) Treatment of outsiders.
Essay Topic 2Aside from the main character examine the way the author uses the other characters in the book. When does he introduce and take them away from the story? What effect does it have on the story?
Essay Topic 3Examine the novel's dialogue. How does the author's dialogue contribute to the following areas: Character Setting Plot
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)