Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Richards say he is going to resign from his position at the bank?
2. What does the stranger say he wanted to damage?
3. Who talks to the stranger in private?
4. With what does Mr. Wilson charge Mr. Burgess?
5. What does Mr. Richards say he does not want to die like?
Essay Topic 1
Aside from the main character examine the way the author uses the other characters in the book. When does he introduce and take them away from the story? What effect does it have on the story?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the novel's dialogue. How does the author's dialogue contribute to the following areas:
Essay Topic 3
Examine the author's writing style. How would you describe the author's prose style? What kind of vocabulary does he use? What meaning does the author's style give to the story?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)