|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Richards know the sack contains no notes?
(a) It is not soft enough.
(b) It is not small enough.
(c) It is not bouncy enough.
(d) It is not big enough.
2. Who do the Richardses see on the way home?
(a) Reverend Burgess.
(b) Mr. Cox.
(c) The stranger.
(d) Mr. Halliday.
3. What does Mr. Stephenson write that the Richards' honesty is beyond the reach of?
4. What is Mr. Thompson's occupation?
(a) A blacksmith.
(b) A locksmith.
(c) A butcher.
(d) A hatter.
5. How does Mr. Richards say he is going to resign from his position at the bank?
(a) With a note.
(b) With a telegram.
(c) With a song.
(d) With a servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What frightens Sarah about the Richardses?
2. Who are the checks made out to?
3. What tone of voice does the Tanner use to say that the money should be divided among the 18 incorruptibles?
4. What does Burgess say one of either Mr. Wilson or Mr. Billson has committed?
5. What word does the narrator say voices volley all over the house?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)