|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Chair order Mr. Billson and Mr. Wilson to do?
(a) Leave the building.
(b) Be quiet.
(c) Take their seats.
(d) Apoogize to each other.
2. What are the gallery fronts clothed in?
(a) Colored paper.
3. Who does Mr. Richards send for?
4. Who laugh so hard that tears run down their cheeks?
(a) The reporters.
(b) The working classes.
(c) The people from Brixton.
(d) The photographers.
5. What do the Richardses think Sarah is?
(a) A whore.
(b) A thief.
(c) A spy.
(d) A lackey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the checks made out to?
2. What does Mr. Burgess take out of his pocket?
3. Who does the Chair call forward to receive the money?
4. What does Mr. Richards ask his wife to do to him?
5. What is Eliphalet's last name?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)