|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At whom is Burgess' sermon aimed?
(a) People lying.
(b) People gossiping.
(c) People concealing sin.
(d) People living no life.
2. What do the Richardses think Sarah is?
(a) A lackey.
(b) A spy.
(c) A thief.
(d) A whore.
3. What tone of voice does the Tanner use to say that the money should be divided among the 18 incorruptibles?
(b) Fun filled.
(c) Hate filled.
4. What does the narrator say Burgess can hear?
(a) His microbes.
(b) The rats.
(c) The mice.
(d) His toe nails.
5. Who laugh so hard that tears run down their cheeks?
(a) The reporters.
(b) The working classes.
(c) The photographers.
(d) The people from Brixton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Richards say he does not want to die like?
2. What does the narrator say the sermon bristles with?
3. What is written on the second envelope Burgess pulls out of the sack?
4. With what does Sarah think the Richards' minds has been affected?
5. What did the Richardses do after the church service?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)