|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Reverend say wrote the first remark?
(a) Mr. Billson.
(b) Mr. Harkness.
(c) Mr. Pinkerton.
(d) Mr. Richards.
2. What does the narrator say is quieting down?
(a) The town's anger.
(b) The Richards' consciences.
(c) The countrywide publicity.
(d) Halliday's singing.
3. Where does Mr. Wison say he left his paper open?
(a) On his kitchen table.
(b) On his desk.
(c) On his bed.
(d) On his radio.
4. What does Mr. Wilson say he thought had taken his note to a different place on his desk?
(a) A fan.
(b) A mouse.
(c) A bird.
(d) A draft.
5. Whose is the fourth remark that the Chair reads?
(a) Mr. Cox's.
(b) Mr. Pinkerton's.
(c) Mr. Yates'.
(d) Mr. Richards'.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Richards say he is going to resign from his position at the bank?
2. What does Mr. Richards ask his wife to do to him?
3. Who do the Richardses call during the night?
4. What does Burgess say one of either Mr. Wilson or Mr. Billson has committed?
5. Who are the checks made out to?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)