|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will the stranger have to do to catch Hadleyburg napping again?
(a) Bring enforcements.
(b) Bring weapons.
(c) Rise early.
(d) Rise late.
2. What is the name of the Richards' servant?
3. Who do the Richardses call during the night?
(a) The doctor.
(c) Mr. Halliday.
(d) The stranger.
4. What is written on the second envelope Burgess pulls out of the sack?
(b) The riot.
(c) The test.
(d) The light.
5. What does Mr. Richards ask his wife to do to him?
(a) Slap him.
(b) Fan him.
(c) Kick him.
(d) Kiss him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the stranger say he wanted to damage?
2. What does Mr. Richards call the language in Burgess's note?
3. What are the gallery fronts clothed in?
4. Why does Mr. Richards say he wants people to stay in the room?
5. Why does Mr. Richards not want to cash the checks?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)