|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Wison say he left his paper open?
(a) On his kitchen table.
(b) On his bed.
(c) On his radio.
(d) On his desk.
2. Whose is the fourth remark that the Chair reads?
(a) Mr. Yates'.
(b) Mr. Cox's.
(c) Mr. Pinkerton's.
(d) Mr. Richards'.
3. Where does the stranger take the sack?
(a) To a bank.
(b) To the Richards' house.
(c) To a hotel.
(d) To Florida.
4. For whom was Mr. Richards going to plead?
(a) The other men.
(c) The stranger.
(d) The town.
5. What does Mr. Stephenson write that the Richards' honesty is beyond the reach of?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Richards say he is going to resign from his position at the bank?
2. Where does Mr. Richards tell his wife to put the checks?
3. Who talks to the stranger in private?
4. What is Mr. Thompson's occupation?
5. What does Mr. Richards ask his wife to do to him?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)