|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Richards say he is going to resign from his position at the bank?
(a) With a note.
(b) With a servant.
(c) With a song.
(d) With a telegram.
2. Why does Mr. Richards say he wants people to stay in the room?
(a) He wants to feel love.
(b) He wants to give a speech.
(c) He wants witnesses.
(d) He wants to feel energy.
3. What are the yellow coins made of?
4. Where does Mr. Richards tell his wife to put the checks?
(a) In the lake.
(b) In the cellar.
(c) In the fire.
(d) In the bank.
5. What did the Richardses do after the church service?
(a) Go to the railway station.
(b) Talk to Burgess.
(c) Drink tea.
(d) Hurry home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Stephenson say the town is not worthy to kiss?
2. What is Mr. Billson's middle name?
3. What is the name of the Richards' servant?
4. What does Mr. Richards say he has walked into?
5. What does the stranger say he wanted to damage?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)