|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Richardses have to endure until midnight?
(a) Stone throwing.
2. To whom do the voices say the Chair should be kind?
(a) The lonely.
(b) The poor.
(c) The privileged.
(d) The rich.
3. What tone of voice does the Tanner use to say that the money should be divided among the 18 incorruptibles?
(b) Hate filled.
(d) Fun filled.
4. Who has signed the checks?
(a) Mr. Cox.
(b) Mr. Edwards.
(c) Mr. Pinkerton.
(d) Mr. Harkness.
5. What does the narrator say is quieting down?
(a) The town's anger.
(b) The countrywide publicity.
(c) Halliday's singing.
(d) The Richards' consciences.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Richards state all things are?
2. Where does Mr. Wison say he left his paper open?
3. What is Mr. Wilson's occupation?
4. What does the narrator say the sermon bristles with?
5. What are the gallery fronts clothed in?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)