|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Richardses take as a sign of Sarah's guilt?
(a) Her laugh.
(b) Her anger.
(c) Her defensiveness.
(d) Her nerves.
2. What is Mr. Thompson's occupation?
(a) A hatter.
(b) A locksmith.
(c) A butcher.
(d) A blacksmith.
3. Where does Mr. Richards tell his wife to put the checks?
(a) In the fire.
(b) In the cellar.
(c) In the bank.
(d) In the lake.
4. Whose is the fifth remark that the Chair reads?
(a) Mr. Smith's.
(b) Mr. Richards'.
(c) Mr. Sargent's.
(d) Mr. Halliday's.
5. Who does Mr. Richards send for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Richards call the language in Burgess's note?
2. With what does Mr. Wilson charge Mr. Burgess?
3. What is Wingate's occupation?
4. Who interrupts the hatter?
5. What will the stranger have to do to catch Hadleyburg napping again?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)