|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Mr. Wilson charge Mr. Burgess?
(a) Pilfering his note.
2. To whom do the voices say the Chair should be kind?
(a) The rich.
(b) The lonely.
(c) The poor.
(d) The privileged.
3. What will the stranger have to do to catch Hadleyburg napping again?
(a) Rise late.
(b) Bring enforcements.
(c) Bring weapons.
(d) Rise early.
4. Who does the Reverend say wrote the first remark?
(a) Mr. Richards.
(b) Mr. Pinkerton.
(c) Mr. Harkness.
(d) Mr. Billson.
5. What word is the difference between Wilson and Billson's note?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Chair say he cannot allow Mr. Richards to do?
2. What does Burgess say one of either Mr. Wilson or Mr. Billson has committed?
3. What does Mr. Richards say he does not want to die like?
4. What is Eliphalet's last name?
5. What does the gold sack stand on?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)