|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Wilson say he thought had taken his note to a different place on his desk?
(a) A mouse.
(b) A draft.
(c) A bird.
(d) A fan.
2. What will the stranger have to do to catch Hadleyburg napping again?
(a) Rise early.
(b) Bring weapons.
(c) Rise late.
(d) Bring enforcements.
3. What do the voices order Burgess to open?
(a) The food parlor.
(b) The church doors.
(c) The sack.
(d) The wardrobe.
4. What are the yellow coins made of?
5. How does Mrs. Richards know the sack contains no notes?
(a) It is not big enough.
(b) It is not bouncy enough.
(c) It is not soft enough.
(d) It is not small enough.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words best describe the Richards' state of mind?
2. What does the stranger say he wanted to damage?
3. What does the stranger say he received when he passed through Hadleyburg?
4. Whose remark does Burgess open next?
5. What does Mr. Richards call the language in Burgess's note?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)