Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Eliphalet's last name?
2. Where does Mr. Wison say he left his paper open?
(a) On his desk.
(b) On his bed.
(c) On his radio.
(d) On his kitchen table.
3. Who do the Richardses imagine is listening to them in the next room?
(a) Mr. Cox.
(b) The stranger.
(c) Their servant.
4. At whom is Burgess' sermon aimed?
(a) People lying.
(b) People concealing sin.
(c) People living no life.
(d) People gossiping.
5. Who talks to the stranger in private?
(a) Mr. Harkness.
(b) Reverend Burgess.
(c) Mr. Richards.
(d) Mr. Cox.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who laugh so hard that tears run down their cheeks?
2. How does Mrs. Richards know the sack contains no notes?
3. Who do the Richardses say the checks came from?
4. What did the Richardses do after the church service?
5. Who do the Richardses see on the way home?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)