|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the stranger take the sack?
(a) To a bank.
(b) To Florida.
(c) To the Richards' house.
(d) To a hotel.
2. What is Mr. Thompson's occupation?
(a) A hatter.
(b) A blacksmith.
(c) A butcher.
(d) A locksmith.
3. What does Mr. Burgess take out of his pocket?
(a) A wand.
(b) A pen.
(c) An envelope.
(d) A bible.
4. What does Mr. Richards say he has walked into?
(a) A trap.
(b) A circus.
(c) A love triangle.
(d) The circles of hell.
5. What does Mr. Richards call the language in Burgess's note?
(a) High brow.
(c) Low brow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the Richardses say the checks came from?
2. Who are the checks made out to?
3. What word does the narrator say voices volley all over the house?
4. At whom is Burgess' sermon aimed?
5. What did the Richardses do after the church service?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)