|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who laugh so hard that tears run down their cheeks?
(a) The people from Brixton.
(b) The reporters.
(c) The photographers.
(d) The working classes.
2. What does the Chair say he cannot allow Mr. Richards to do?
(a) Plead for the men.
(b) Leave the townhall.
(c) Give a speech.
(d) Take the money.
3. Whose remark does Burgess open next?
(a) Mr. Harkness's.
(b) Mr. Richard's.
(c) Mr. Halliday's.
4. What does Burgess say one of either Mr. Wilson or Mr. Billson has committed?
(b) A theft.
5. Who do the Richardses call during the night?
(b) The doctor.
(c) The stranger.
(d) Mr. Halliday.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Wingate's occupation?
2. What does Mr. Richards say he wishes he was?
3. With what does Sarah think the Richards' minds has been affected?
4. Who interrupts the hatter?
5. What word is the difference between Wilson and Billson's note?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)