|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom do the voices say the Chair should be kind?
(a) The lonely.
(b) The rich.
(c) The privileged.
(d) The poor.
2. Why does Mr. Wilson say he has stood up?
(a) He wants to make a speech.
(b) He wants to see better.
(c) He wrote the remark.
(d) He wants to leave.
3. What is Mr. Thompson's occupation?
(a) A hatter.
(b) A locksmith.
(c) A butcher.
(d) A blacksmith.
4. What does the stranger say he wanted to damage?
(a) The town's pride.
(b) The town's goodness.
(c) The town's unity.
(d) The town's vanity.
5. What does Mrs. RIchards say is not tasting good?
(a) Her life.
(b) The town's praise.
(c) The town's vanity.
(d) Her steak.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Reverend say wrote the first remark?
2. Who laugh so hard that tears run down their cheeks?
3. What is Mr. Billson's middle name?
4. What does the stranger say he received when he passed through Hadleyburg?
5. What does the gold sack stand on?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)