|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Reverend say wrote the first remark?
(a) Mr. Billson.
(b) Mr. Pinkerton.
(c) Mr. Harkness.
(d) Mr. Richards.
2. What does Mr. Richards say he does not want to die like?
(a) A cat.
(b) A mole.
(c) A dog.
(d) A rat.
3. How does Mr. Richards say he is going to resign from his position at the bank?
(a) With a telegram.
(b) With a song.
(c) With a servant.
(d) With a note.
4. Where does the stranger put one of the checks for $1,500?
(a) In his back pocket.
(b) In his bank.
(c) In his suitcase.
(d) In his pocket book.
5. What are the yellow coins made of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What tone of voice does the Tanner use to say that the money should be divided among the 18 incorruptibles?
2. What does the stranger say he received when he passed through Hadleyburg?
3. Whose is the fifth remark that the Chair reads?
4. What is Mr. Thompson's occupation?
5. What does the Chair order Mr. Billson and Mr. Wilson to do?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)