|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Richards not want to cash the checks?
(a) He thinks it is a trick.
(b) He feels too guilty.
(c) He does not need the money.
(d) He wants to make his peace with God.
2. What is the name of the Richards' servant?
3. What does Mr. Burgess take out of his pocket?
(a) A bible.
(b) A pen.
(c) A wand.
(d) An envelope.
4. What does Mr. Richards ask his wife to do to him?
(a) Slap him.
(b) Kiss him.
(c) Kick him.
(d) Fan him.
5. Who talks to the stranger in private?
(a) Mr. Richards.
(b) Reverend Burgess.
(c) Mr. Cox.
(d) Mr. Harkness.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mrs. Richards know the sack contains no notes?
2. Whose is the fifth remark that the Chair reads?
3. What does the Chair say he cannot allow Mr. Richards to do?
4. What does the narrator say the Richardses were about to learn?
5. Which of the following couples stands to speak?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)