|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say Burgess can hear?
(a) His toe nails.
(b) His microbes.
(c) The rats.
(d) The mice.
2. What does Mr. Stephenson write that the Richards' honesty is beyond the reach of?
3. What do the Richardses take as a sign of Sarah's guilt?
(a) Her nerves.
(b) Her anger.
(c) Her laugh.
(d) Her defensiveness.
4. What is Wingate's occupation?
(a) A hatter.
(b) A saddler.
(c) A tailor.
(d) A blacksmith.
5. Who do the Richardses say the checks came from?
(a) The stranger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Stephenson say the town is not worthy to kiss?
2. Who talks to the stranger in private?
3. What does the narrator say the sermon bristles with?
4. Where does the stranger take the sack?
5. What word is the difference between Wilson and Billson's note?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)