|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the stranger say he wanted to damage?
(a) The town's unity.
(b) The town's pride.
(c) The town's vanity.
(d) The town's goodness.
2. What are the gallery fronts clothed in?
(c) Colored paper.
3. What does the narrator say the sermon bristles with?
4. Who do the Richardses see on the way home?
(a) The stranger.
(b) Reverend Burgess.
(c) Mr. Halliday.
(d) Mr. Cox.
5. How does Mr. Richards say he is going to resign from his position at the bank?
(a) With a song.
(b) With a note.
(c) With a servant.
(d) With a telegram.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the stranger's note say made the remark?
2. Who do the Richardses call during the night?
3. Who interrupts the hatter?
4. What is Mr. Billson's middle name?
5. What does the narrator say the stranger looks like?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)