|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the checks made out to?
2. Who interrupts the hatter?
(a) The tanner.
(b) The butcher.
(c) The blacksmith.
(d) The baker.
3. What is written on the second envelope Burgess pulls out of the sack?
(a) The riot.
(c) The test.
(d) The light.
4. What are the gallery fronts clothed in?
(b) Colored paper.
5. Who laugh so hard that tears run down their cheeks?
(a) The people from Brixton.
(b) The photographers.
(c) The reporters.
(d) The working classes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose is the fourth remark that the Chair reads?
2. What does the stranger say he wanted to damage?
3. Why does Mr. Wilson say he has stood up?
4. Where does the stranger take the sack?
5. Why does the doctor say the town is distressed?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)