|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tone of voice does the Tanner use to say that the money should be divided among the 18 incorruptibles?
(b) Fun filled.
(c) Hate filled.
2. What does Mrs. RIchards say is not tasting good?
(a) Her life.
(b) Her steak.
(c) The town's vanity.
(d) The town's praise.
3. What does Mr. Richards ask his wife to do to him?
(a) Slap him.
(b) Fan him.
(c) Kiss him.
(d) Kick him.
4. Who does Richards receive a letter from after throwing the money in the fire?
5. Who do the Richardses imagine is listening to them in the next room?
(a) Their servant.
(b) The stranger.
(c) Mr. Cox.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the stranger take the sack?
2. With what does Mr. Wilson charge Mr. Burgess?
3. What do the Richardses have to endure until midnight?
4. What will the stranger have to do to catch Hadleyburg napping again?
5. Where does Mr. Richards tell his wife to put the checks?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)