|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the checks made out to?
2. To whom do the voices say the Chair should be kind?
(a) The rich.
(b) The poor.
(c) The lonely.
(d) The privileged.
3. Who does the Chair call forward to receive the money?
(a) Mr. Billson.
(b) Mr. Richards.
(c) Mr. Wilson.
(d) Mr. Dark.
4. What does Mr. Stephenson write that the Richards' honesty is beyond the reach of?
5. Why does Mr. Wilson say he has stood up?
(a) He wants to see better.
(b) He wants to make a speech.
(c) He wrote the remark.
(d) He wants to leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives to pick up the sack at 9:00 am?
2. What is Mr. Wilson's occupation?
3. Why does the doctor say the town is distressed?
4. What is Mr. Billson's middle name?
5. With what does Mr. Wilson charge Mr. Burgess?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)