|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Chair call forward to receive the money?
(a) Mr. Dark.
(b) Mr. Richards.
(c) Mr. Billson.
(d) Mr. Wilson.
2. What does the Chair ask someone to close?
(a) The windows.
(b) The sack.
(c) The doors.
(d) The tea urn.
3. Where does the stranger put one of the checks for $1,500?
(a) In his bank.
(b) In his suitcase.
(c) In his pocket book.
(d) In his back pocket.
4. What does Mr. Burgess take out of his pocket?
(a) A bible.
(b) A wand.
(c) A pen.
(d) An envelope.
5. What does Mr. Richards want to tell the house that he does not have?
(b) A life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say is quieting down?
2. What does Mr. Wilson say he thought had taken his note to a different place on his desk?
3. What does Mr. Richards state all things are?
4. Where does Mr. Richards tell his wife to put the checks?
5. Who arrives to pick up the sack at 9:00 am?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)