|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say the stranger looks like?
(a) A butcher.
(b) A thief.
(c) An amateur detective.
(d) A dentist.
2. What do the Richardses think Sarah is?
(a) A thief.
(b) A whore.
(c) A lackey.
(d) A spy.
3. What does the narrator say is quieting down?
(a) The town's anger.
(b) Halliday's singing.
(c) The countrywide publicity.
(d) The Richards' consciences.
4. What word does the narrator say voices volley all over the house?
5. What word is the difference between Wilson and Billson's note?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the Richardses call during the night?
2. What did the Richardses do after the church service?
3. Who arrives to pick up the sack at 9:00 am?
4. Who talks to the stranger in private?
5. What is Mr. Billson's middle name?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)