Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Richards say he is going to resign from his position at the bank?
(a) With a song.
(b) With a telegram.
(c) With a servant.
(d) With a note.
2. What does the stranger say he wanted to damage?
(a) The town's goodness.
(b) The town's pride.
(c) The town's unity.
(d) The town's vanity.
3. Who talks to the stranger in private?
(a) Mr. Harkness.
(b) Reverend Burgess.
(c) Mr. Cox.
(d) Mr. Richards.
4. With what does Mr. Wilson charge Mr. Burgess?
(a) Pilfering his note.
5. What does Mr. Richards say he does not want to die like?
(a) A cat.
(b) A dog.
(c) A rat.
(d) A mole.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word is the difference between Wilson and Billson's note?
2. What are the gallery fronts clothed in?
3. What is Mr. Billson's middle name?
4. Who arrives to pick up the sack at 9:00 am?
5. Why does the doctor say the town is distressed?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)