|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the gold sack stand on?
(a) A sewing table.
(b) A stool.
(c) A throne.
(d) A little table.
2. Where does Mr. Richards tell his wife to put the checks?
(a) In the fire.
(b) In the bank.
(c) In the lake.
(d) In the cellar.
3. What will the stranger have to do to catch Hadleyburg napping again?
(a) Bring enforcements.
(b) Bring weapons.
(c) Rise early.
(d) Rise late.
4. What is Wingate's occupation?
(a) A hatter.
(b) A saddler.
(c) A blacksmith.
(d) A tailor.
5. What do the Richardses take as a sign of Sarah's guilt?
(a) Her laugh.
(b) Her nerves.
(c) Her anger.
(d) Her defensiveness.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Sarah think the Richards' minds has been affected?
2. For whom was Mr. Richards going to plead?
3. Complete the following sentence; "When a man's afraid of a ................."?
4. At whom is Burgess' sermon aimed?
5. What does Mr. Stephenson write that the Richards' honesty is beyond the reach of?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)