Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Richards say he is going to resign from his position at the bank?
(a) With a song.
(b) With a telegram.
(c) With a servant.
(d) With a note.
2. What does the stranger say he wanted to damage?
(a) The town's goodness.
(b) The town's pride.
(c) The town's unity.
(d) The town's vanity.
3. Who talks to the stranger in private?
(a) Mr. Harkness.
(b) Reverend Burgess.
(c) Mr. Cox.
(d) Mr. Richards.
4. With what does Mr. Wilson charge Mr. Burgess?
(a) Pilfering his note.
5. What does Mr. Richards say he does not want to die like?
(a) A cat.
(b) A dog.
(c) A rat.
(d) A mole.
6. What word is the difference between Wilson and Billson's note?
7. What are the gallery fronts clothed in?
(b) Colored paper.
8. What is Mr. Billson's middle name?
9. Who arrives to pick up the sack at 9:00 am?
(a) Reverend Burgess.
(b) The stranger.
(c) Jack Halliday.
(d) Mark Twain.
10. Why does the doctor say the town is distressed?
(a) The Richardses have threatened to kill themselves.
(b) The Richardses were the town's last two honest people.
(c) The Richardses have contracted a contagious disease.
(d) The Richardses have burned their money.
11. What does Mr. Richards ask his wife to do to him?
(a) Fan him.
(b) Slap him.
(c) Kick him.
(d) Kiss him.
12. Complete the following sentence; "When a man's afraid of a ................."?
(a) A small child.
(b) A noble woman.
(c) A pigeon.
(d) Beautiful maid.
13. Why does Mr. Wilson say he has stood up?
(a) He wants to make a speech.
(b) He wants to see better.
(c) He wrote the remark.
(d) He wants to leave.
14. Who does Mr. Richards send for?
15. What is Wingate's occupation?
(a) A blacksmith.
(b) A hatter.
(c) A tailor.
(d) A saddler.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Sarah think the Richards' minds has been affected?
2. What does Mr. Richards say he wishes he was?
3. Who does Mr. Richards ask to help him?
4. What does the gold sack stand on?
5. What do the Richardses have to endure until midnight?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)