1. How does the author describe Hadleyburg?
Honest and upright.
2. What did the residents of Hadleyburg teach their babies in the cradle?
The principles of honest dealings.
3. What did the residents of Hadleyburg keep out of the way of young people?
4. What did the stranger's plan light his head up with?
5. What did the stranger decide he wanted to do to the town?
6. Where does the stranger set down his sack in the cashier's house?
Behind the stove.
7. What is the old lady reading in the parlor?
The Missionary Herald.
This section contains 3,522 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)