|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who talks to the stranger in private?
(a) Reverend Burgess.
(b) Mr. Richards.
(c) Mr. Harkness.
(d) Mr. Cox.
2. What will the stranger have to do to catch Hadleyburg napping again?
(a) Rise early.
(b) Bring weapons.
(c) Bring enforcements.
(d) Rise late.
3. Which of the following couples stands to speak?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Cox.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Richards.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Laurel.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Fields.
4. Where should the candidates appear at 8:00 in the evening on Friday?
(a) The theater.
(b) The assembly hall.
(c) The town hall.
(d) The bell tower.
5. Who does Mr. Richards send for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say the sermon bristles with?
2. What is Mr. Wilson's occupation?
3. What does Mr. Richards want to tell the house that he does not have?
4. What kind of expression do the town folks' faces have at the end of the week?
5. Who does the stranger's note say made the remark?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)