|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following people does Mrs. Richards say has twitted them?
(a) The Wilsons.
(b) The Wombles.
(c) The Christians.
(d) The Jeminas.
2. Why does Mr. Richards say he published the letter?
(a) It was the honest thing to do.
(b) He wants to share the riches.
(c) He would have been found out.
(d) It said publish it.
3. Where do the Hadleyburg residents claim their town is destined to live in forever under the word incorruptible?
(a) The theasaurus.
(b) The national cook book.
(c) The encyclopedia.
(d) The dictionary.
4. What word does the narrator say voices volley all over the house?
5. Why couldn't Mr. Richards have been able to save Goodson from drowning?
(a) He can't swim.
(b) There is no lakes in the town.
(c) He would have been at work.
(d) He is afraid of the water.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character does the narrator say always notices everything?
2. What does the narrator say the Richardses were about to learn?
3. Who did the town end up charging?
4. What kind of fit does Mrs. Richards fall into as she feels the sack?
5. Why does Mr. Richards say he wants people to stay in the room?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)