|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Richards worried will come at any moment?
(a) The stranger.
(b) A burglar.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her husband.
2. What did Goodson tell Richards to do when he tried to convert him?
(a) Bury your head in the sand.
(b) Mind your own business.
(c) Marry someone else.
(d) Pick on someone who cares.
3. What does the gold sack stand on?
(a) A throne.
(b) A sewing table.
(c) A stool.
(d) A little table.
4. Why does Mr. Richards say he wants people to stay in the room?
(a) He wants to give a speech.
(b) He wants to feel energy.
(c) He wants witnesses.
(d) He wants to feel love.
5. What does Mr. Richards ask his wife to do to him?
(a) Kiss him.
(b) Slap him.
(c) Kick him.
(d) Fan him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the stranger say he wanted to damage?
2. Whose is the fifth remark that the Chair reads?
3. Who did Goodson come close to marrying?
4. Where do Mr. And Mrs. Richards have to go to in the morning?
5. What does Mr. Richards say it is dreadful to be?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)