|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Stephenson write that the Richards' honesty is beyond the reach of?
2. Complete the following sentence; "When a man's afraid of a ................."?
(a) A small child.
(b) A noble woman.
(c) A pigeon.
(d) Beautiful maid.
3. How does Mrs. Richards know the sack contains no notes?
(a) It is not small enough.
(b) It is not soft enough.
(c) It is not big enough.
(d) It is not bouncy enough.
4. Who do the Richardses imagine is listening to them in the next room?
(a) Their servant.
(b) Mr. Cox.
(d) The stranger.
5. Why does Mr. Richards not want to cash the checks?
(a) He does not need the money.
(b) He thinks it is a trick.
(c) He wants to make his peace with God.
(d) He feels too guilty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Richards state all things are?
2. Who does Mr. Richards ask to help him?
3. What tone of voice does the Tanner use to say that the money should be divided among the 18 incorruptibles?
4. What is the whole village now doing in the evenings?
5. What does the narrator say Burgess can hear?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)