|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Mr. Richards decide against saving the Reverend Burgess?
(a) He did not have the pluck.
(b) He was too lazy.
(c) Burgess deserved what he got.
(d) He did not want to be unpopular.
2. What did the residents of Hadleyburg keep out of the way of young people?
3. Who has signed the checks?
(a) Mr. Harkness.
(b) Mr. Cox.
(c) Mr. Edwards.
(d) Mr. Pinkerton.
4. What does the narrator say the sermon bristles with?
5. What did the stranger decide he wanted to do to the town?
(a) Islamize it.
(b) Destroy it.
(c) Corrupt it.
(d) Help it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Mr. And Mrs. Richards have to go to in the morning?
2. Who arrives to pick up the sack at 9:00 am?
3. Where does Mr. Wison say he left his paper open?
4. How does Mr. Richards say he is going to resign from his position at the bank?
5. How does Mr. Richards imagine Goodson tried to kill himself?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)