|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Wilson say he has stood up?
(a) He wants to make a speech.
(b) He wants to see better.
(c) He wrote the remark.
(d) He wants to leave.
2. What does Halliday pretend is a camera?
(a) A helmut.
(b) A cigarette box.
(c) A cigar box.
(d) A fishing rod.
3. What did the Richardses do after the church service?
(a) Talk to Burgess.
(b) Go to the railway station.
(c) Drink tea.
(d) Hurry home.
4. How does the house react to Mr. Wilson's speech?
(a) They sing.
(b) They applaud.
(c) They cheer.
(d) They boo.
5. Who do Mr. and Mrs. Richards think gave the stranger $20?
(a) Jack Smits.
(b) Yosser Hughes.
(c) Hannah Goodwin.
(d) Barclay Gordon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Complete the following sentence; "When a man's afraid of a ................."?
2. Where should the candidates appear at 8:00 in the evening on Friday?
3. What does Mrs. Richards say she has been all her life?
4. What are the gallery fronts clothed in?
5. What does Mrs. Richards say is Mr. Goodson's one vanity?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)