|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Thompson's occupation?
(a) A blacksmith.
(b) A locksmith.
(c) A butcher.
(d) A hatter.
2. What does Jack Halliday say Mrs. Wilcox's cat has had?
(a) A seizure.
(c) A conversion.
3. What does Mr. Richards want to tell the house that he does not have?
(a) A life.
4. Who laugh so hard that tears run down their cheeks?
(a) The working classes.
(b) The photographers.
(c) The people from Brixton.
(d) The reporters.
5. Where does Mr. Richards tell his wife to put the checks?
(a) In the bank.
(b) In the lake.
(c) In the cellar.
(d) In the fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mrs. Richards know the sack contains no notes?
2. Who does Mrs. Richards say her husband is free of?
3. Who are the checks made out to?
4. Who do the Richardses say the checks came from?
5. Whose comments does the narrator say became increasingly disagreeable?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)