|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom do the voices say the Chair should be kind?
(a) The lonely.
(b) The privileged.
(c) The poor.
(d) The rich.
2. What is Mr. Billson's middle name?
3. Why does Mrs. Richards say they cannot find the right man?
(a) He is in another town.
(b) He is a higher force.
(c) He is a con artist.
(d) He is in his grave.
4. Where should the candidates appear at 8:00 in the evening on Friday?
(a) The assembly hall.
(b) The theater.
(c) The town hall.
(d) The bell tower.
5. Who interrupts the hatter?
(a) The butcher.
(b) The tanner.
(c) The blacksmith.
(d) The baker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the doctor say the town is distressed?
2. Who laugh so hard that tears run down their cheeks?
3. What does Mr. Richards want to do with the money?
4. How does Mrs. Richards know the sack contains no notes?
5. What is the name of the Richards' servant?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)