|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Richards say it is dreadful to be?
2. What is the name of the only other town that the narrator mentions?
3. Who is Mrs. Richards worried will come at any moment?
(a) A burglar.
(b) The stranger.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her mother.
4. Who does Mr. Stephenson send letters to?
(a) The working class citizens.
(b) The loyal citizens.
(c) The principal citizens.
(d) The dishonest citizens.
5. Which of the following does Mrs. Richards use to describe the mentality of the town?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nancy Hewitt have a spoonful of in her veins?
2. Who arrives to pick up the sack at 9:00 am?
3. Why does Mr. Richards say he published the letter?
4. Where does Mr. Wison say he left his paper open?
5. What does Mr. Cox's boss say Mr. Cox should not ship until he tells him?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)