|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does everyone run to?
(a) The church.
(b) The newspaper.
(c) The townhall.
(d) The bank.
2. What does Mrs. Richards say is Mr. Goodson's one vanity?
(a) He thinks he has better hair.
(b) He thinks he gives better advice.
(c) He thinks he is the town's most moral person.
(d) He thinks his wife is the most beautiful.
3. Who does Mr. Richards think that Goodson despised?
4. What do the Richardses have to endure until midnight?
(a) Stone throwing.
5. What does Mr. Richards state all things are?
(b) Written in stone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nancy Hewitt have a spoonful of in her veins?
2. What kind of fit does Mrs. Richards fall into as she feels the sack?
3. Why does Mrs. Richards say they cannot find the right man?
4. At whom is Burgess' sermon aimed?
5. Which of the following words best describes Mr. and Mrs. Harkness' state of mind?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)