|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Burgess say one of either Mr. Wilson or Mr. Billson has committed?
(b) A theft.
2. What does Mr. Wilson say he thought had taken his note to a different place on his desk?
(a) A draft.
(b) A bird.
(c) A mouse.
(d) A fan.
3. Who do the Richardses call during the night?
(b) Mr. Halliday.
(c) The doctor.
(d) The stranger.
4. What is Wingate's occupation?
(a) A tailor.
(b) A hatter.
(c) A saddler.
(d) A blacksmith.
5. What does the narrator say the stranger looks like?
(a) A butcher.
(b) A dentist.
(c) An amateur detective.
(d) A thief.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Billson's middle name?
2. What is Jack Halliday's job?
3. What word is the difference between Wilson and Billson's note?
4. Who is a puzzled man other than Jack Halliday?
5. Who does the stranger say is Goodson's legitimate heir?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)