|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the doctor say the town is distressed?
(a) The Richardses have contracted a contagious disease.
(b) The Richardses have threatened to kill themselves.
(c) The Richardses have burned their money.
(d) The Richardses were the town's last two honest people.
2. What did the stranger decide he wanted to do to the town?
(a) Destroy it.
(b) Corrupt it.
(c) Islamize it.
(d) Help it.
3. What happened to Nancy Hewitt?
(a) She joined the marines.
(b) She died.
(c) She fell in love with someone else.
(d) She ran away.
4. What is Jack Halliday's job?
5. What kind of fit does Mrs. Richards fall into as she feels the sack?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the Richardses call during the night?
2. Who does Mr. Halliday talk to about Mrs. Wilcox's happiness?
3. What is Mr. Wilson's occupation?
4. What does Mrs. Richards say is Mr. Goodson's one vanity?
5. Who is the letter from?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)