|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose is the fifth remark that the Chair reads?
(a) Mr. Richards'.
(b) Mr. Halliday's.
(c) Mr. Smith's.
(d) Mr. Sargent's.
2. What does Mr. Richards call the language in Burgess's note?
(a) High brow.
(b) Low brow.
3. Where should the candidates appear at 8:00 in the evening on Friday?
(a) The town hall.
(b) The bell tower.
(c) The assembly hall.
(d) The theater.
4. What do the Richardses have to endure until midnight?
(b) Stone throwing.
5. What does the stranger say he received when he passed through Hadleyburg?
(b) A deep offense.
(c) A punch on the nose.
(d) A bottle of wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following people does Mrs. Richards say has twitted them?
2. Who is Mrs. Richards worried will come at any moment?
3. What does Mr. Richards want to do with the money?
4. Who does Mr. Richards think that Goodson despised?
5. Why does Mr. Richards not want to make the matter private?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)