|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Reverend Burgess like Mr. Richards?
(a) He helped him out.
(b) He is a regular at church.
(c) He made a big donation to the church.
(d) He fixed the Reverend's bicycle.
2. What does Mr. Richards say it is dreadful to be?
3. What does Mr. Wilson say he thought had taken his note to a different place on his desk?
(a) A mouse.
(b) A fan.
(c) A bird.
(d) A draft.
4. What is the name of the stranger who wrote the letter?
(a) Mr. Stephenson.
(b) Mr. Barrington.
(c) Mr. Laurel.
(d) Mr. Jakes.
5. Who does Wingate suggest they give the money to?
(a) Mr. Burgess.
(b) Mr. Halliday.
(c) Mr. Richards.
(d) Mr. Harkness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Richards say is Mr. Goodson's one vanity?
2. What does the Chair say he cannot allow Mr. Richards to do?
3. What does Mrs. Richards say it is no time for?
4. With what does Mr. Wilson charge Mr. Burgess?
5. Whose is the fourth remark that the Chair reads?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)