|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Complete the following sentence; "A proof once established is _________________."
(a) The truth.
(c) Better left so.
(d) A liability.
2. Who interrupts the hatter?
(a) The tanner.
(b) The blacksmith.
(c) The baker.
(d) The butcher.
3. What does the Chair say he cannot allow Mr. Richards to do?
(a) Give a speech.
(b) Take the money.
(c) Leave the townhall.
(d) Plead for the men.
4. Who does Halliday realize has broken a leg?
(a) Mr. Harkness.
(c) Mr. Richard's
5. What is the name of the only other town that the narrator mentions?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Richards say he published the letter?
2. Why couldn't Mr. Richards have been able to save Goodson from drowning?
3. Why does Mr. Richards not want to make the matter private?
4. What is Eliphalet's last name?
5. Where does Mr. Wison say he left his paper open?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)