|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word is the difference between Wilson and Billson's note?
2. What does the narrator say the stranger stands up like?
(a) An American President.
(b) An English Earl.
(c) A Cuban Communist.
(d) An Italian Count.
3. Where does the stranger take the sack?
(a) To the Richards' house.
(b) To Florida.
(c) To a hotel.
(d) To a bank.
4. Why does Mrs. Richards say she wants to be left alone?
(a) She is too happy.
(b) She is too fat.
(c) She is too ill.
(d) She is too miserable.
5. What does Mr. Richards want to do with the money?
(a) Put it in the bank.
(b) Throw it in the sea.
(c) Bury it.
(d) Burn it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the stranger say he used to be?
2. Which of the following people does Mrs. Richards say has twitted them?
3. Which of the following do the reporters make a picture of?
4. What does the stranger say he wanted to damage?
5. What does the sack contain?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)