|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Richards not want to make the matter private?
(a) It would be dishonest.
(b) It would be no fun.
(c) The town shares everything.
(d) It would spoil the romance.
2. What does the gold sack stand on?
(a) A throne.
(b) A stool.
(c) A little table.
(d) A sewing table.
3. What does Mr. Richards say he and is wife should remember?
(a) It was the right thing.
(b) It was the nice thing.
(c) It was ordered.
(d) It was the Christian thing.
4. Which of the following people does Mrs. Richards say has twitted them?
(a) The Wilsons.
(b) The Christians.
(c) The Jeminas.
(d) The Wombles.
5. What is the paper's foreman the local representative of?
(a) The Folk Music Association.
(b) The local government.
(c) The National Guards.
(d) The Associated Press.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can Mr. Richards not tell his wife how he helped Goodson?
2. Who are the checks made out to?
3. What do the Richardses think Sarah is?
4. Why did Mr. Richards decide against saving the Reverend Burgess?
5. Which of the following does Mrs. Richards use to describe the mentality of the town?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)