|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Richards say is not a bad man?
(a) Sheriff Jonson.
(b) Mayor Jacks.
(c) The Reverend Burgess.
(d) Barclay Gorgon.
2. What does Mr. Richards ask his wife to do to him?
(a) Slap him.
(b) Kick him.
(c) Fan him.
(d) Kiss him.
3. Which of the following words best describes Pinkerton?
4. Where should the candidates appear at 8:00 in the evening on Friday?
(a) The theater.
(b) The bell tower.
(c) The town hall.
(d) The assembly hall.
5. What does Mr. Richards want to tell the house that he does not have?
(d) A life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Richards say her husband is free of?
2. Who interrupts the hatter?
3. What does Jack Halliday say Mrs. Wilcox's cat has had?
4. Whose is the fifth remark that the Chair reads?
5. Who are the checks made out to?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)