|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the stranger who wrote the letter?
(a) Mr. Barrington.
(b) Mr. Stephenson.
(c) Mr. Laurel.
(d) Mr. Jakes.
2. What does Mr. Richards want to tell the house that he does not have?
(b) A life.
3. Where does Mr. Wison say he left his paper open?
(a) On his desk.
(b) On his kitchen table.
(c) On his bed.
(d) On his radio.
4. What should the candidate hand to Rev. Burgess?
(a) A prayer book.
(b) A reference letter.
(c) A sealed envelope.
(d) A vial of blood.
5. What does Mr. Wilson say he thought had taken his note to a different place on his desk?
(a) A bird.
(b) A mouse.
(c) A draft.
(d) A fan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can Mr. Richards not tell his wife how he helped Goodson?
2. At whom is Burgess' sermon aimed?
3. What is the paper's foreman the local representative of?
4. Whose is the fourth remark that the Chair reads?
5. How does the narrator describe the sides of the sack?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)