|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Wilson's occupation?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A reporter.
(d) A dentist.
2. What did the stranger decide he wanted to do to the town?
(a) Destroy it.
(b) Help it.
(c) Corrupt it.
(d) Islamize it.
3. To whom do the voices say the Chair should be kind?
(a) The privileged.
(b) The rich.
(c) The poor.
(d) The lonely.
4. What kind of honesty does Mrs. Richards say the town has trained them to think?
(a) God's honesty.
(b) Hateful honesty.
(c) Artificial honesty.
(d) Idealistic honesty.
5. Which of the following activities did Mr. and Mrs. Richards used to do in the evening?
(a) Barbecue ribs.
(b) Listen to the radio.
(c) Read books.
(d) Play chess.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where should the candidates appear at 8:00 in the evening on Friday?
2. What does the narrator say the townfolk found the night after?
3. Whose opinion does Mrs. Richards say she is now worried about?
4. Why couldn't Mr. Richards have been able to save Goodson from drowning?
5. Why can Mr. Richards not tell his wife how he helped Goodson?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)