|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Richards say he wishes he was?
2. What does Mr. Richards say it is dreadful to be?
3. Why does Mr. Richards not want to make the matter private?
(a) It would be no fun.
(b) It would be dishonest.
(c) The town shares everything.
(d) It would spoil the romance.
4. What is Jack Halliday's job?
5. What is Mr. Wilson's occupation?
(a) A dentist.
(b) A reporter.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Chair say he cannot allow Mr. Richards to do?
2. What does Mr. Burgess take out of his pocket?
3. What is the name of the stranger who wrote the letter?
4. Who do the Richardses say the checks came from?
5. Who talks to the stranger in private?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)