|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Wilson say he thought had taken his note to a different place on his desk?
(a) A fan.
(b) A mouse.
(c) A draft.
(d) A bird.
2. Why does Mrs. Richards think she and her husband deserve the money?
(a) They are old and poor.
(b) They have workerd hard all their lives.
(c) They will do good things with the money.
(d) They alway help other people.
3. What is the old lady reading in the parlor?
(a) The Guardian.
(b) The Missionary Herald.
(c) The New Age Observer.
(d) The Christian Times.
4. What do the Richardses think Sarah is?
(a) A whore.
(b) A spy.
(c) A lackey.
(d) A thief.
5. How does Mr. Richards say he feels about helping the Reverend?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Reverend Burgess like Mr. Richards?
2. Whose is the fifth remark that the Chair reads?
3. Who interrupts the hatter?
4. What is written on the second envelope Burgess pulls out of the sack?
5. What does Halliday pretend is a camera?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)