|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the stranger say he received when he passed through Hadleyburg?
(b) A bottle of wine.
(c) A punch on the nose.
(d) A deep offense.
2. What does Mr. Richards say he wishes he was?
3. What did the Richardses do after the church service?
(a) Drink tea.
(b) Go to the railway station.
(c) Hurry home.
(d) Talk to Burgess.
4. What kind of fit does Mrs. Richards fall into as she feels the sack?
5. What is Eliphalet's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the stranger say he wanted to damage?
2. What does the sack contain?
3. What does the narrator say the Richardses were about to learn?
4. Who does Mr. Richards say is not a bad man?
5. How does Mrs. Richards know the sack contains no notes?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)