|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the stranger take the sack?
(a) To the Richards' house.
(b) To a hotel.
(c) To a bank.
(d) To Florida.
2. Who does Mr. Stephenson send letters to?
(a) The working class citizens.
(b) The loyal citizens.
(c) The principal citizens.
(d) The dishonest citizens.
3. Why does Reverend Burgess like Mr. Richards?
(a) He made a big donation to the church.
(b) He is a regular at church.
(c) He helped him out.
(d) He fixed the Reverend's bicycle.
4. Who do the Richardses call during the night?
(a) The stranger.
(b) The doctor.
(c) Mr. Halliday.
5. What do people keep handing the Reverend?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why couldn't Mr. Richards have been able to save Goodson from drowning?
2. What does Mr. Richards want to make his proof of mind?
3. What is Mr. Thompson's occupation?
4. Which of the following areas of America does the narrator not mention?
5. Whose comments does the narrator say became increasingly disagreeable?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)