|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the yellow coins made of?
2. What does Mr. Burgess take out of his pocket?
(a) A bible.
(b) A wand.
(c) A pen.
(d) An envelope.
3. What does the stranger say he used to be?
(a) A con artist.
(b) An alcoholic.
(c) A gambler.
(d) A bank manager.
4. Why did Mr. Richards not tell his wife about the Reverend?
(a) Her face would have betrayed the secret.
(b) She would have told the newspaper.
(c) She would have beat up the Reverend.
(d) She would of turned hysterical.
5. Who falls down in this chapter?
(a) Mrs. Harkness.
(b) Mr. Richard.
(c) Mrs. Richards.
(d) Mr. Harkness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Richards say is not a bad man?
2. What does Mr. Richards say he has walked into?
3. What did the residents of Hadleyburg teach their babies in the cradle?
4. What did Goodson tell Richards to do when he tried to convert him?
5. What does the narrator say the Richardses were about to learn?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)