|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. RIchards say is not tasting good?
(a) The town's vanity.
(b) Her life.
(c) Her steak.
(d) The town's praise.
2. Who is a puzzled man other than Jack Halliday?
(a) The Mayor Snip.
(b) Mr. Pinkerton.
(c) The Reverend Burgess.
(d) Murray Goodwin.
3. Why does Mr. Richards not want to make the matter private?
(a) The town shares everything.
(b) It would be no fun.
(c) It would spoil the romance.
(d) It would be dishonest.
4. What did the residents of Hadleyburg keep out of the way of young people?
5. Who does Halliday realize has broken a leg?
(c) Mr. Richard's
(d) Mr. Harkness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word is the difference between Wilson and Billson's note?
2. What does Burgess say one of either Mr. Wilson or Mr. Billson has committed?
3. What kind of honesty does Mrs. Richards say the town has trained them to think?
4. What kind of tone does the narrator say Mr. Cox speaks in when he says "What possessed you..."?
5. Who interrupts the hatter?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)