|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Richards say he wishes he was?
2. Why does Reverend Burgess like Mr. Richards?
(a) He helped him out.
(b) He is a regular at church.
(c) He made a big donation to the church.
(d) He fixed the Reverend's bicycle.
3. Who falls down in this chapter?
(a) Mrs. Richards.
(b) Mr. Richard.
(c) Mr. Harkness.
(d) Mrs. Harkness.
4. How does the narrator describe the sides of the sack?
5. What does Mr. Richards say he and is wife should remember?
(a) It was the nice thing.
(b) It was ordered.
(c) It was the right thing.
(d) It was the Christian thing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Richards say he has walked into?
2. What kind of honesty does Mrs. Richards say the town has trained them to think?
3. What will the stranger have to do to catch Hadleyburg napping again?
4. Whose remark does Burgess open next?
5. Why does Mrs. Richards think she and her husband deserve the money?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)