|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the voices order Burgess to open?
(a) The sack.
(b) The food parlor.
(c) The wardrobe.
(d) The church doors.
2. Who does the Reverend say wrote the first remark?
(a) Mr. Pinkerton.
(b) Mr. Billson.
(c) Mr. Harkness.
(d) Mr. Richards.
3. Why does Mr. Wilson say he has stood up?
(a) He wrote the remark.
(b) He wants to make a speech.
(c) He wants to see better.
(d) He wants to leave.
4. What is the name of the Richards' servant?
5. Where does Mr. Wison say he left his paper open?
(a) On his bed.
(b) On his radio.
(c) On his kitchen table.
(d) On his desk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Mr. And Mrs. Richards have to go to in the morning?
2. Who does Halliday realize has broken a leg?
3. What does the stranger say he used to be?
4. What does Mr. Richards ask his wife to do to him?
5. Whose is the fifth remark that the Chair reads?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)