|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Halliday pretend is a camera?
(a) A cigar box.
(b) A cigarette box.
(c) A fishing rod.
(d) A helmut.
2. What does Mr. Richards ask his wife to do to him?
(a) Slap him.
(b) Kick him.
(c) Fan him.
(d) Kiss him.
3. Why can Mr. Richards not tell his wife how he helped Goodson?
(a) It was against the law.
(b) He made a promise.
(c) She would laugh.
(d) She would divorce him.
4. What happened to Nancy Hewitt?
(a) She died.
(b) She ran away.
(c) She joined the marines.
(d) She fell in love with someone else.
5. With what does Mr. Wilson charge Mr. Burgess?
(d) Pilfering his note.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say Mr. Richards plunges his hands through his hair like?
2. Why did Mr. Richards not tell his wife about the Reverend?
3. What did the stranger decide he wanted to do to the town?
4. Who does the stranger's note say made the remark?
5. What should the candidate hand to Rev. Burgess?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)