|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Richards want to tell the house that he does not have?
(c) A life.
2. What did the stranger's plan light his head up with?
(c) The luminosity of life.
(d) Evil joy.
3. What does Mr. Richards say it is dreadful to be?
4. Who do the Richardses imagine is listening to them in the next room?
(b) Their servant.
(c) Mr. Cox.
(d) The stranger.
5. Who does the Chair call forward to receive the money?
(a) Mr. Wilson.
(b) Mr. Richards.
(c) Mr. Billson.
(d) Mr. Dark.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say is quieting down?
2. Why does Mr. Richards say there is nothing to worry about regarding Reverend Burgess?
3. Which character does the narrator say always notices everything?
4. What does Mr. Richards say he has walked into?
5. Why does Mr. Richards say he published the letter?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)