|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the old lady reading in the parlor?
(a) The Missionary Herald.
(b) The Guardian.
(c) The New Age Observer.
(d) The Christian Times.
2. What does the Chair ask someone to close?
(a) The tea urn.
(b) The doors.
(c) The sack.
(d) The windows.
3. How does Mr. Richards say he is going to resign from his position at the bank?
(a) With a note.
(b) With a song.
(c) With a telegram.
(d) With a servant.
4. What does the narrator say is quieting down?
(a) The countrywide publicity.
(b) Halliday's singing.
(c) The town's anger.
(d) The Richards' consciences.
5. Who are the checks made out to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Burgess say one of either Mr. Wilson or Mr. Billson has committed?
2. Whose opinion does Mrs. Richards say she is now worried about?
3. Where does the stranger say Goodson made the remark to him?
4. Where does Mr. Wison say he left his paper open?
5. What happened to Nancy Hewitt?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)