|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose opinion does Mrs. Richards say she is now worried about?
(a) Graeme Swann.
(b) Reverend Burgess.
(c) Barclay Gordon.
(d) James Anderson.
2. Who is a puzzled man other than Jack Halliday?
(a) The Reverend Burgess.
(b) The Mayor Snip.
(c) Mr. Pinkerton.
(d) Murray Goodwin.
3. Which of the following areas of America does the narrator not mention?
(c) New York.
4. What does the narrator say Hadlyburg is vain beyond?
5. Who does the stranger's note say made the remark?
(a) Reverend Burgess.
(b) Mrs. Richards.
(c) Mr. Halliday.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the stranger who wrote the letter?
2. Which of the following couples stands to speak?
3. Which of the following do the reporters make a picture of?
4. What does Halliday realize are not dead?
5. What does Mr. Richards want to do with the money?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)