|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Goodson come close to marrying?
(a) Nancy Hewitt.
(b) Denise Harkness.
(c) Lottie Regal.
(d) Rose Darwin.
2. What should the candidate hand to Rev. Burgess?
(a) A reference letter.
(b) A vial of blood.
(c) A sealed envelope.
(d) A prayer book.
3. Why can't the Wilcox's kittens be dead?
(a) They are still alive.
(b) The whole town would of heard about it.
(c) They were not born.
(d) The Wilcoxes would hold a funeral.
4. What does the sack contain?
(a) $50 bills.
(c) $100 bills.
5. With what does Mr. Wilson charge Mr. Burgess?
(d) Pilfering his note.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Richards say they cannot find the right man?
2. What does the narrator say is quieting down?
3. Whose remark does Burgess open next?
4. What is Mr. Billson's middle name?
5. Who do the Richardses call during the night?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)