|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Richards receive a letter from after throwing the money in the fire?
2. What does Jack Halliday say Mrs. Wilcox's cat has had?
(a) A seizure.
(c) A conversion.
3. Which of the following words best describes Jack Halliday?
(b) Fun loving.
4. Who does Mr. Richards send for?
5. Where should the candidates appear at 8:00 in the evening on Friday?
(a) The assembly hall.
(b) The theater.
(c) The bell tower.
(d) The town hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Richards say there is nothing to worry about regarding Reverend Burgess?
2. From what country has the stranger just arrived?
3. What did the stranger decide he wanted to do to the town?
4. Which of the following do the reporters make a picture of?
5. What do the Richardses think Sarah is?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)