|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Richards say he and is wife should remember?
(a) It was the right thing.
(b) It was the nice thing.
(c) It was the Christian thing.
(d) It was ordered.
2. What do Mr. Cox and Mr. Richards drag themselves home like?
(a) Guilt stricken men.
(b) Mortally stricken men.
(c) Love stricken men.
(d) Poverty strcken men.
3. What does the narrator say Hadleyburg is known to most Americans as?
(a) Hadleyburg the Lovable.
(b) Hadleyberg the Discernable.
(c) Hadleyburg the Disruptible.
(d) Hadleyburg the Incorruptible.
4. Why does Mr. Wilson say he has stood up?
(a) He wants to make a speech.
(b) He wants to see better.
(c) He wrote the remark.
(d) He wants to leave.
5. Why does Mr. Richards say he published the letter?
(a) He wants to share the riches.
(b) It said publish it.
(c) He would have been found out.
(d) It was the honest thing to do.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't the Wilcox's kittens be dead?
2. What does Halliday realize are not dead?
3. What does Mr. Richards want to do with the money?
4. Why did Mr. Richards not tell his wife about the Reverend?
5. What does Mr. Richards state all things are?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)