|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Richards say is Mr. Goodson's one vanity?
(a) He thinks he is the town's most moral person.
(b) He thinks he has better hair.
(c) He thinks he gives better advice.
(d) He thinks his wife is the most beautiful.
2. What does Mr. Richards say he and is wife should remember?
(a) It was ordered.
(b) It was the nice thing.
(c) It was the right thing.
(d) It was the Christian thing.
3. What does the narrator say the townfolk found the night after?
(a) Their love of life.
(b) Their dishonesty.
(c) Their tongues.
(d) Their hearts.
4. What is Jack Halliday's job?
5. What did the residents of Hadleyburg keep out of the way of young people?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Wilson say he has stood up?
2. What kind of expression do the town folks' faces have at the end of the week?
3. Whose is the fifth remark that the Chair reads?
4. Complete the following sentence; "A proof once established is _________________."
5. Who are the checks made out to?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)