|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Mr. And Mrs. Richards have to go to in the morning?
(a) The newspaper.
(b) The town hall.
(c) The bank.
(d) The church.
2. What do the Wilsons arrange?
(a) A fancy dress ball.
(b) A dinner party.
(c) A pillow fight.
(d) A sermon.
3. Which two characters sit in their parlor?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Harkness.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Richards.
(c) Halliday and the foreman.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Cox.
4. Who is Mrs. Richards worried will come at any moment?
(a) The stranger.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her husband.
(d) A burglar.
5. What does Halliday realize are not dead?
(a) The Wilcox's kittens.
(b) The Richards' chickens.
(c) The Cox's ducks.
(d) The Wilcox's puppies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Mr. Richards not tell his wife about the Reverend?
2. What is the whole village now doing in the evenings?
3. Whose comments does the narrator say became increasingly disagreeable?
4. Which of the following words best describes Pinkerton?
5. Where does Mr. Richards meet Mr. Cox?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)