|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the yellow coins made of?
2. How does Mr. Richards imagine Goodson tried to kill himself?
(a) By drowning.
(b) By shooting himself.
(c) By slitting his wrists.
(d) By hanging himself.
3. Why does Mr. Wilson say he has stood up?
(a) He wrote the remark.
(b) He wants to leave.
(c) He wants to make a speech.
(d) He wants to see better.
4. Why does Reverend Burgess like Mr. Richards?
(a) He helped him out.
(b) He fixed the Reverend's bicycle.
(c) He is a regular at church.
(d) He made a big donation to the church.
5. Why does Mr. Richards say there is nothing to worry about regarding Reverend Burgess?
(a) He does not care enough about life.
(b) He has already forgiven them.
(c) He does not know he could have saved him.
(d) He is a timid man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Richards think she and her husband deserve the money?
2. Which of the following activities did Mr. and Mrs. Richards used to do in the evening?
3. Which character does the narrator say always notices everything?
4. Why does Mr. Richards not want to make the matter private?
5. How did Mr. Richards help the Reverend?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)