|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Richards say it is dreadful to be?
2. What is the name of the only other town that the narrator mentions?
3. What does the narrator say Mr. Richards plunges his hands through his hair like?
(a) A butcher.
(b) A somnambulist.
(c) A farmer.
(d) A hypnotist.
4. Whose remark does Burgess open next?
(a) Mr. Harkness's.
(c) Mr. Richard's.
(d) Mr. Halliday's.
5. What are the gallery fronts clothed in?
(b) Colored paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why couldn't Mr. Richards have been able to save Goodson from drowning?
2. What does Mr. Richards say the town has trained them to think?
3. What does Mr. Burgess take out of his pocket?
4. Who do the townspeople think helped the Reverend?
5. What does Mr. Richards want to make his proof of mind?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)