|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Richard call Mr. Richards' friend?
(a) The stranger.
(b) Barclay Gordon.
(c) Reverend Burgess.
(d) Mr. Harkness.
2. How does the author describe Hadleyburg?
(a) Spirited and funky.
(b) Fun and immoral.
(c) Honest and upright.
(d) Hip and happening.
3. What does the Chair say he cannot allow Mr. Richards to do?
(a) Take the money.
(b) Plead for the men.
(c) Leave the townhall.
(d) Give a speech.
4. Whose remark does Burgess open next?
(b) Mr. Halliday's.
(c) Mr. Harkness's.
(d) Mr. Richard's.
5. Who does the Chair call forward to receive the money?
(a) Mr. Richards.
(b) Mr. Dark.
(c) Mr. Wilson.
(d) Mr. Billson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the stranger's note say made the remark?
2. What does Mr. Wilson say he thought had taken his note to a different place on his desk?
3. Who did the town end up charging?
4. From what country has the stranger just arrived?
5. What does Mrs. Richards say is Mr. Goodson's one vanity?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)