|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Eliphalet's last name?
2. What is written on the second envelope Burgess pulls out of the sack?
(a) The riot.
(b) The test.
(d) The light.
3. What does Mr. Cox's boss say Mr. Cox should not ship until he tells him?
(a) The lunchtime news.
(b) The late mail.
(c) The evening news.
(d) The early mail.
4. What is the paper's foreman the local representative of?
(a) The National Guards.
(b) The Associated Press.
(c) The Folk Music Association.
(d) The local government.
5. From what country has the stranger just arrived?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Wilsons arrange?
2. How did Mr. Richards help the Reverend?
3. What is Wingate's occupation?
4. Which of the following do the reporters make a picture of?
5. Why does Mr. Richards say there is nothing to worry about regarding Reverend Burgess?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)