|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the gallery fronts clothed in?
(d) Colored paper.
2. What does Mr. Richards say it is dreadful to be?
3. Why does Reverend Burgess like Mr. Richards?
(a) He fixed the Reverend's bicycle.
(b) He helped him out.
(c) He made a big donation to the church.
(d) He is a regular at church.
4. What does Mrs. Richards say she has been all her life?
(a) A blowbug.
(b) A humbug.
(c) A firebug.
(d) A lightning bug.
5. Who did the town end up charging?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nancy Hewitt have a spoonful of in her veins?
2. What word is the difference between Wilson and Billson's note?
3. Why does Mr. Richards not want to make the matter private?
4. How does the author describe Hadleyburg?
5. Which of the following does Mrs. Richards use to describe the mentality of the town?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)