|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the stranger's plan light his head up with?
(c) The luminosity of life.
(d) Evil joy.
2. Where does the stranger set down his sack in the cashier's house?
(a) Under the floorboards.
(b) Under the bed.
(c) Behind the stove.
(d) On top of the wardrobe.
3. What does the gold sack stand on?
(a) A little table.
(b) A sewing table.
(c) A stool.
(d) A throne.
4. Which of the following words best describes Pinkerton?
5. What tone of voice does the Tanner use to say that the money should be divided among the 18 incorruptibles?
(a) Fun filled.
(d) Hate filled.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Richard call Mr. Richards' friend?
2. What kind of honesty does Mrs. Richards say the town has trained them to think?
3. Which of the following people does Mrs. Richards say has twitted them?
4. What does the narrator say the stranger stands up like?
5. Who does Mr. Richards think that Goodson despised?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)