|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Mrs. Richards use to describe the mentality of the town?
2. What does Jack Halliday say Mrs. Wilcox's cat has had?
(a) A seizure.
(c) A conversion.
3. What are the yellow coins made of?
4. Who do Mr. and Mrs. Richards think gave the stranger $20?
(a) Jack Smits.
(b) Hannah Goodwin.
(c) Yosser Hughes.
(d) Barclay Gordon.
5. Who does Wingate suggest they give the money to?
(a) Mr. Richards.
(b) Mr. Burgess.
(c) Mr. Halliday.
(d) Mr. Harkness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What should the candidate hand to Rev. Burgess?
2. Which of the following people does Mrs. Richards say has twitted them?
3. Whose is the fourth remark that the Chair reads?
4. Who is Mrs. Richards worried will come at any moment?
5. What is Mr. Wilson's occupation?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)