|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the stranger's note say made the remark?
(a) Reverend Burgess.
(b) Mr. Halliday.
(c) No one.
(d) Mrs. Richards.
2. Whose is the fourth remark that the Chair reads?
(a) Mr. Pinkerton's.
(b) Mr. Cox's.
(c) Mr. Yates'.
(d) Mr. Richards'.
3. Which of the following activities did Mr. and Mrs. Richards used to do in the evening?
(a) Barbecue ribs.
(b) Listen to the radio.
(c) Read books.
(d) Play chess.
4. What is the name of the only other town that the narrator mentions?
5. What does Mrs. Richards say it is no time for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where should the candidates appear at 8:00 in the evening on Friday?
2. Why did Mr. Richards decide against saving the Reverend Burgess?
3. What is Jack Halliday's job?
4. Who does Mrs. Richard call Mr. Richards' friend?
5. What does the sack contain?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)