|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words best describes Jack Halliday?
(b) Fun loving.
2. What does Mrs. Richards say she has been all her life?
(a) A blowbug.
(b) A lightning bug.
(c) A humbug.
(d) A firebug.
3. Why does Mr. Richards say he published the letter?
(a) He wants to share the riches.
(b) He would have been found out.
(c) It was the honest thing to do.
(d) It said publish it.
4. Who does Mrs. Richards say her husband is free of?
5. What does Mr. Richards want to tell the house that he does not have?
(d) A life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the stranger who wrote the letter?
2. What does Mr. Richards want to do with the money?
3. What are the gallery fronts clothed in?
4. How did Mr. Richards help the Reverend?
5. Who do Mr. and Mrs. Richards think gave the stranger $20?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)