|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say Burgess can hear?
(a) His toe nails.
(b) His microbes.
(c) The mice.
(d) The rats.
2. Which of the following activities did Mr. and Mrs. Richards used to do in the evening?
(a) Read books.
(b) Play chess.
(c) Barbecue ribs.
(d) Listen to the radio.
3. What kind of tone does the narrator say Mr. Cox speaks in when he says "What possessed you..."?
4. What is Jack Halliday's job?
5. What does the Chair ask someone to close?
(a) The doors.
(b) The sack.
(c) The tea urn.
(d) The windows.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom was Mr. Richards going to plead?
2. Why can Mr. Richards not tell his wife how he helped Goodson?
3. Whose is the fifth remark that the Chair reads?
4. To whom do the voices say the Chair should be kind?
5. What word does the narrator say voices volley all over the house?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)