|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say the townfolk found the night after?
(a) Their dishonesty.
(b) Their hearts.
(c) Their love of life.
(d) Their tongues.
2. Who did the town end up charging?
3. What is Eliphalet's last name?
4. What is Jack Halliday's job?
5. Why couldn't Mr. Richards have been able to save Goodson from drowning?
(a) He would have been at work.
(b) There is no lakes in the town.
(c) He can't swim.
(d) He is afraid of the water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say the stranger looks like?
2. What did Goodson tell Richards to do when he tried to convert him?
3. Why did Mr. Richards decide against saving the Reverend Burgess?
4. What is the whole village now doing in the evenings?
5. Which character does the narrator say always notices everything?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)