|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following do the reporters not make a picture of?
(a) Mr. Richard's house.
(b) The bank.
(c) Mr. Cox's house.
(d) The sack.
2. Who does Mrs. Richard call Mr. Richards' friend?
(a) Reverend Burgess.
(b) Barclay Gordon.
(c) The stranger.
(d) Mr. Harkness.
3. Who is a puzzled man other than Jack Halliday?
(a) The Reverend Burgess.
(b) Mr. Pinkerton.
(c) Murray Goodwin.
(d) The Mayor Snip.
4. What do the voices order Burgess to open?
(a) The food parlor.
(b) The sack.
(c) The wardrobe.
(d) The church doors.
5. Who does the stranger say is Goodson's legitimate heir?
(b) The Richards.
(d) The Nightingales.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Mr. Richards decide against saving the Reverend Burgess?
2. What happened to Nancy Hewitt?
3. Which of the following words best describes Mr. and Mrs. Harkness' state of mind?
4. Where does everyone run to?
5. What is Wingate's occupation?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)