|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Burgess take out of his pocket?
(a) A wand.
(b) A pen.
(c) A bible.
(d) An envelope.
2. With what does Mr. Wilson charge Mr. Burgess?
(a) Pilfering his note.
3. Who does the stranger's note say made the remark?
(a) No one.
(b) Mrs. Richards.
(c) Reverend Burgess.
(d) Mr. Halliday.
4. What did Nancy Hewitt have a spoonful of in her veins?
(a) Hispanic blood.
(b) Indian blood.
(c) Negro blood.
(d) Mexican blood.
5. Whose remark does Burgess open next?
(a) Mr. Harkness's.
(b) Mr. Richard's.
(c) Mr. Halliday's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is a puzzled man other than Jack Halliday?
2. What does Burgess say one of either Mr. Wilson or Mr. Billson has committed?
3. Which of the following words best describes Pinkerton?
4. Where do Mr. And Mrs. Richards have to go to in the morning?
5. What does the narrator say Hadleyburg is known to most Americans as?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)