|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the only other town that the narrator mentions?
2. For whom was Mr. Richards going to plead?
(a) The town.
(b) The stranger.
(c) The other men.
3. What does the narrator say the stranger looks like?
(a) A butcher.
(b) A thief.
(c) An amateur detective.
(d) A dentist.
4. What does Mr. Richards say it is dreadful to be?
5. Which of the following people does Mrs. Richards say has twitted them?
(a) The Christians.
(b) The Jeminas.
(c) The Wombles.
(d) The Wilsons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where should the candidates appear at 8:00 in the evening on Friday?
2. What did Nancy Hewitt have a spoonful of in her veins?
3. What does the gold sack stand on?
4. What does Mrs. Richards say she could do for joy?
5. Which of the following do the reporters make a picture of?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)