|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Richards say is not a bad man?
(a) Barclay Gorgon.
(b) Sheriff Jonson.
(c) The Reverend Burgess.
(d) Mayor Jacks.
2. Complete the following sentence; "A proof once established is _________________."
(b) Better left so.
(c) The truth.
(d) A liability.
3. What did the residents of Hadleyburg keep out of the way of young people?
4. What does Burgess say one of either Mr. Wilson or Mr. Billson has committed?
(d) A theft.
5. What do people keep handing the Reverend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the only other town that the narrator mentions?
2. What does Mrs. Richards say she has been all her life?
3. What does the Chair ask someone to close?
4. Who did the town end up charging?
5. What does Mrs. Richards say her husband has never uttered?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)