|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator describe the sides of the sack?
2. For whom was Mr. Richards going to plead?
(b) The stranger.
(c) The other men.
(d) The town.
3. What does the stranger say he used to be?
(a) A con artist.
(b) An alcoholic.
(c) A gambler.
(d) A bank manager.
4. Who falls down in this chapter?
(a) Mr. Harkness.
(b) Mrs. Harkness.
(c) Mrs. Richards.
(d) Mr. Richard.
5. What kind of tone does the narrator say Mr. Cox speaks in when he says "What possessed you..."?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Wingate suggest they give the money to?
2. Why does Mr. Richards say he published the letter?
3. Which of the following people does Mrs. Richards say has twitted them?
4. Who does Mrs. Richard call Mr. Richards' friend?
5. What is Jack Halliday's job?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)