|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can Mr. Richards not tell his wife how he helped Goodson?
(a) She would divorce him.
(b) She would laugh.
(c) He made a promise.
(d) It was against the law.
2. What is the old lady reading in the parlor?
(a) The Missionary Herald.
(b) The Christian Times.
(c) The New Age Observer.
(d) The Guardian.
3. Which of the following areas of America does the narrator not mention?
(d) New York.
4. What does Mrs. Richards say is Mr. Goodson's one vanity?
(a) He thinks he has better hair.
(b) He thinks he is the town's most moral person.
(c) He thinks he gives better advice.
(d) He thinks his wife is the most beautiful.
5. Which of the following activities did Mr. and Mrs. Richards used to do in the evening?
(a) Barbecue ribs.
(b) Play chess.
(c) Read books.
(d) Listen to the radio.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the stranger's plan light his head up with?
2. What does Jack Halliday say Mrs. Wilcox's cat has had?
3. Why can't the Wilcox's kittens be dead?
4. Who is a puzzled man other than Jack Halliday?
5. What does the sack contain?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)