|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the stranger decide he wanted to do to the town?
(a) Islamize it.
(b) Corrupt it.
(c) Destroy it.
(d) Help it.
2. Who is a puzzled man other than Jack Halliday?
(a) The Mayor Snip.
(b) Mr. Pinkerton.
(c) The Reverend Burgess.
(d) Murray Goodwin.
3. What should the candidate hand to Rev. Burgess?
(a) A reference letter.
(b) A vial of blood.
(c) A prayer book.
(d) A sealed envelope.
4. Which of the following activities did Mr. and Mrs. Richards used to do in the evening?
(a) Barbecue ribs.
(b) Play chess.
(c) Read books.
(d) Listen to the radio.
5. What does Mr. Richards want to do with the money?
(a) Burn it.
(b) Throw it in the sea.
(c) Put it in the bank.
(d) Bury it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the stranger say Goodson made the remark to him?
2. How does the narrator describe the sides of the sack?
3. How did Mr. Richards help the Reverend?
4. Why did Mr. Richards decide against saving the Reverend Burgess?
5. Why does Mrs. Richards say she wants to be left alone?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)