|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following people does Mrs. Richards say has twitted them?
(a) The Jeminas.
(b) The Wilsons.
(c) The Christians.
(d) The Wombles.
2. What does the stranger say he used to be?
(a) A gambler.
(b) An alcoholic.
(c) A bank manager.
(d) A con artist.
3. What is the paper's foreman the local representative of?
(a) The National Guards.
(b) The Folk Music Association.
(c) The local government.
(d) The Associated Press.
4. What kind of fit does Mrs. Richards fall into as she feels the sack?
5. Which of the following activities did Mr. and Mrs. Richards used to do in the evening?
(a) Barbecue ribs.
(b) Play chess.
(c) Read books.
(d) Listen to the radio.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Richards want to make his proof of mind?
2. Why does Reverend Burgess like Mr. Richards?
3. How did Mr. Richards help the Reverend?
4. What kind of expression do the town folks' faces have at the end of the week?
5. What does Mrs. Richards say her husband has never uttered?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)