|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Nancy Hewitt have a spoonful of in her veins?
(a) Hispanic blood.
(b) Negro blood.
(c) Indian blood.
(d) Mexican blood.
2. Who falls down in this chapter?
(a) Mr. Harkness.
(b) Mrs. Harkness.
(c) Mr. Richard.
(d) Mrs. Richards.
3. Who do Mr. and Mrs. Richards think gave the stranger $20?
(a) Barclay Gordon.
(b) Yosser Hughes.
(c) Hannah Goodwin.
(d) Jack Smits.
4. Who did the town end up charging?
5. What is the name of the stranger who wrote the letter?
(a) Mr. Jakes.
(b) Mr. Laurel.
(c) Mr. Barrington.
(d) Mr. Stephenson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Richards say it is dreadful to be?
2. How does the narrator describe the sides of the sack?
3. Why does Mr. Richards not want to make the matter private?
4. What do people keep handing the Reverend?
5. Where do the Hadleyburg residents claim their town is destined to live in forever under the word incorruptible?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)