|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the old lady reading in the parlor?
(a) The New Age Observer.
(b) The Christian Times.
(c) The Guardian.
(d) The Missionary Herald.
2. What did Goodson tell Richards to do when he tried to convert him?
(a) Pick on someone who cares.
(b) Mind your own business.
(c) Bury your head in the sand.
(d) Marry someone else.
3. Who is a puzzled man other than Jack Halliday?
(a) The Reverend Burgess.
(b) Mr. Pinkerton.
(c) The Mayor Snip.
(d) Murray Goodwin.
4. Which character does the narrator say always notices everything?
(a) Jack Smitts.
(b) Barclay Gordon.
(c) Reverend Burgess.
(d) Jack Halliday.
5. Which of the following activities did Mr. and Mrs. Richards used to do in the evening?
(a) Read books.
(b) Listen to the radio.
(c) Barbecue ribs.
(d) Play chess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Richards want to make his proof of mind?
2. Who does Mrs. Richards say her husband is free of?
3. What kind of fit does Mrs. Richards fall into as she feels the sack?
4. Which two characters sit in their parlor?
5. Why couldn't Mr. Richards have been able to save Goodson from drowning?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)