|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the residents of Hadleyburg teach their babies in the cradle?
(a) The principles of Christianity.
(b) The principles of life.
(c) The principles of honest dealings.
(d) The principles of love.
2. What did Nancy Hewitt have a spoonful of in her veins?
(a) Indian blood.
(b) Negro blood.
(c) Mexican blood.
(d) Hispanic blood.
3. What does Mrs. Richards say she has been all her life?
(a) A lightning bug.
(b) A firebug.
(c) A humbug.
(d) A blowbug.
4. Which of the following do the reporters make a picture of?
(a) The public monument.
(b) The war memorial.
(c) The stranger.
(d) The public square.
5. What kind of honesty does Mrs. Richards say the town has trained them to think?
(a) Idealistic honesty.
(b) God's honesty.
(c) Artificial honesty.
(d) Hateful honesty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the old lady reading in the parlor?
2. What do people keep handing the Reverend?
3. Which of the following words best describes Jack Halliday?
4. What does Mr. Richards say he and is wife should remember?
5. What does Mr. Richards say it is dreadful to be?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)