|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Richards say it is dreadful to be?
2. Which character does the narrator say always notices everything?
(a) Jack Halliday.
(b) Reverend Burgess.
(c) Barclay Gordon.
(d) Jack Smitts.
3. What does Mr. Richards say he and is wife should remember?
(a) It was the nice thing.
(b) It was the Christian thing.
(c) It was the right thing.
(d) It was ordered.
4. Why does Mrs. Richards think she and her husband deserve the money?
(a) They have workerd hard all their lives.
(b) They are old and poor.
(c) They alway help other people.
(d) They will do good things with the money.
5. What does Mrs. Richards say she has been all her life?
(a) A humbug.
(b) A blowbug.
(c) A firebug.
(d) A lightning bug.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Richards say there is nothing to worry about regarding Reverend Burgess?
2. How does Mr. Richards imagine Goodson tried to kill himself?
3. Who does Mrs. Richards say her husband is free of?
4. What did the residents of Hadleyburg teach their babies in the cradle?
5. Who does Mr. Halliday talk to about Mrs. Wilcox's happiness?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)