|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the residents of Hadleyburg keep out of the way of young people?
2. How does Mr. Richards imagine Goodson tried to kill himself?
(a) By shooting himself.
(b) By hanging himself.
(c) By drowning.
(d) By slitting his wrists.
3. What does Mr. Richards say he and is wife should remember?
(a) It was the Christian thing.
(b) It was ordered.
(c) It was the right thing.
(d) It was the nice thing.
4. Why can't the Wilcox's kittens be dead?
(a) The Wilcoxes would hold a funeral.
(b) They are still alive.
(c) They were not born.
(d) The whole town would of heard about it.
5. What did the stranger decide he wanted to do to the town?
(a) Destroy it.
(b) Islamize it.
(c) Corrupt it.
(d) Help it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is a puzzled man other than Jack Halliday?
2. What should the candidate hand to Rev. Burgess?
3. What does Mr. Richards say the town has trained them to think?
4. What did the residents of Hadleyburg teach their babies in the cradle?
5. What does Mrs. Richards say it is no time for?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)