|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Cox's boss say Mr. Cox should not ship until he tells him?
(a) The late mail.
(b) The lunchtime news.
(c) The early mail.
(d) The evening news.
2. What did the residents of Hadleyburg keep out of the way of young people?
3. What did Goodson tell Richards to do when he tried to convert him?
(a) Bury your head in the sand.
(b) Pick on someone who cares.
(c) Marry someone else.
(d) Mind your own business.
4. Which of the following people does Mrs. Richards say has twitted them?
(a) The Jeminas.
(b) The Wombles.
(c) The Christians.
(d) The Wilsons.
5. What does the narrator say Mr. Richards plunges his hands through his hair like?
(a) A hypnotist.
(b) A farmer.
(c) A butcher.
(d) A somnambulist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jack Halliday's job?
2. How did Mr. Richards help the Reverend?
3. What kind of honesty does Mrs. Richards say the town has trained them to think?
4. Why did Mr. Richards decide against saving the Reverend Burgess?
5. What is the name of the stranger who wrote the letter?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)