|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Richards say the town has trained them to think?
2. Which of the following activities did Mr. and Mrs. Richards used to do in the evening?
(a) Barbecue ribs.
(b) Play chess.
(c) Read books.
(d) Listen to the radio.
3. Why does Mr. Richards say he published the letter?
(a) It said publish it.
(b) He would have been found out.
(c) He wants to share the riches.
(d) It was the honest thing to do.
4. How does Mr. Richards imagine Goodson tried to kill himself?
(a) By shooting himself.
(b) By drowning.
(c) By hanging himself.
(d) By slitting his wrists.
5. What does Mr. Cox's boss say Mr. Cox should not ship until he tells him?
(a) The late mail.
(b) The early mail.
(c) The lunchtime news.
(d) The evening news.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose comments does the narrator say became increasingly disagreeable?
2. What happened to Nancy Hewitt?
3. What did Nancy Hewitt have a spoonful of in her veins?
4. Who does Mrs. Richard call Mr. Richards' friend?
5. What does Mrs. Richards say is Mr. Goodson's one vanity?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)