|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Richards say he published the letter?
(a) It said publish it.
(b) He would have been found out.
(c) He wants to share the riches.
(d) It was the honest thing to do.
2. What does Halliday realize are not dead?
(a) The Wilcox's kittens.
(b) The Richards' chickens.
(c) The Wilcox's puppies.
(d) The Cox's ducks.
3. Whose comments does the narrator say became increasingly disagreeable?
(a) The foreman's.
(b) Mr. Richard's.
4. What does Mr. Richards say it is dreadful to be?
5. Which of the following people does Mrs. Richards say has twitted them?
(a) The Wombles.
(b) The Wilsons.
(c) The Christians.
(d) The Jeminas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following do the reporters not make a picture of?
2. What did the residents of Hadleyburg teach their babies in the cradle?
3. What do people keep handing the Reverend?
4. What does Mrs. Richards say she has been all her life?
5. Where do the Hadleyburg residents claim their town is destined to live in forever under the word incorruptible?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)