|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose comments does the narrator say became increasingly disagreeable?
(a) The foreman's.
(d) Mr. Richard's.
2. Who did the town end up charging?
3. Which of the following people does Mrs. Richards say has twitted them?
(a) The Jeminas.
(b) The Wilsons.
(c) The Wombles.
(d) The Christians.
4. What kind of honesty does Mrs. Richards say the town has trained them to think?
(a) Artificial honesty.
(b) Hateful honesty.
(c) God's honesty.
(d) Idealistic honesty.
5. What kind of tone does the narrator say Mr. Cox speaks in when he says "What possessed you..."?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Halliday realize are not dead?
2. Which of the following activities did Mr. and Mrs. Richards used to do in the evening?
3. What does the narrator say the townfolk found the night after?
4. Who does Mr. Richards think that Goodson despised?
5. Which of the following words best describes Mr. and Mrs. Harkness' state of mind?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)