|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Richards not want to make the matter private?
(a) It would spoil the romance.
(b) The town shares everything.
(c) It would be dishonest.
(d) It would be no fun.
2. How does Mr. Richards say he feels about helping the Reverend?
3. What does Mr. Richards say he and is wife should remember?
(a) It was the nice thing.
(b) It was the Christian thing.
(c) It was the right thing.
(d) It was ordered.
4. What kind of expression do the town folks' faces have at the end of the week?
(d) Holy happiness.
5. How did Mr. Richards help the Reverend?
(a) He got him out of town.
(b) He hid him in his house.
(c) He gave him food.
(d) He lent him money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does everyone run to?
2. Which of the following activities did Mr. and Mrs. Richards used to do in the evening?
3. What does Mrs. Richards say is Mr. Goodson's one vanity?
4. Who does the stranger say is Goodson's legitimate heir?
5. What do people keep handing the Reverend?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)