|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the residents of Hadleyburg teach their babies in the cradle?
(a) The principles of Christianity.
(b) The principles of life.
(c) The principles of love.
(d) The principles of honest dealings.
2. Which of the following do the reporters not make a picture of?
(a) Mr. Cox's house.
(b) The bank.
(c) The sack.
(d) Mr. Richard's house.
3. Who falls down in this chapter?
(a) Mr. Richard.
(b) Mr. Harkness.
(c) Mrs. Harkness.
(d) Mrs. Richards.
4. Who does Mr. Stephenson send letters to?
(a) The working class citizens.
(b) The loyal citizens.
(c) The dishonest citizens.
(d) The principal citizens.
5. What kind of expression do the town folks' faces have at the end of the week?
(d) Holy happiness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the sack contain?
2. Who does Mr. Richards say is not a bad man?
3. What did Goodson tell Richards to do when he tried to convert him?
4. What is the paper's foreman the local representative of?
5. Whose opinion does Mrs. Richards say she is now worried about?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)