|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the townspeople think helped the Reverend?
(d) The stranger.
2. What does Mr. Richards say the town has trained them to think?
3. What does Mrs. Richards say her husband has never uttered?
(a) A curse word.
(b) A blasphemy.
(c) A truth.
(d) A lie.
4. What is the paper's foreman the local representative of?
(a) The National Guards.
(b) The local government.
(c) The Associated Press.
(d) The Folk Music Association.
5. What does Mrs. Richards say she has been all her life?
(a) A humbug.
(b) A lightning bug.
(c) A blowbug.
(d) A firebug.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the town end up charging?
2. What does Mr. Richards want to make his proof of mind?
3. Who does Mrs. Richards say her husband is free of?
4. Which two characters sit in their parlor?
5. How did Mr. Richards help the Reverend?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)