|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of fit does Mrs. Richards fall into as she feels the sack?
2. Who is the letter from?
(a) The mayor.
(b) Another country.
(c) A distant state.
(d) The President.
3. Who does Mrs. Richard call Mr. Richards' friend?
(a) Reverend Burgess.
(b) Barclay Gordon.
(c) Mr. Harkness.
(d) The stranger.
4. What does the narrator say the townfolk found the night after?
(a) Their hearts.
(b) Their love of life.
(c) Their dishonesty.
(d) Their tongues.
5. Where do Mr. And Mrs. Richards have to go to in the morning?
(a) The church.
(b) The town hall.
(c) The bank.
(d) The newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the townspeople think helped the Reverend?
2. What does Mr. Cox's boss say Mr. Cox should not ship until he tells him?
3. How does Mr. Richards say he feels about helping the Reverend?
4. Which character does the narrator say always notices everything?
5. What did Goodson tell Richards to do when he tried to convert him?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)