|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words best describes Pinkerton?
2. What does Mrs. Richards say is Mr. Goodson's one vanity?
(a) He thinks his wife is the most beautiful.
(b) He thinks he is the town's most moral person.
(c) He thinks he has better hair.
(d) He thinks he gives better advice.
3. What do people keep handing the Reverend?
4. What did the residents of Hadleyburg keep out of the way of young people?
5. How does the narrator describe the sides of the sack?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of tone does the narrator say Mr. Cox speaks in when he says "What possessed you..."?
2. What kind of fit does Mrs. Richards fall into as she feels the sack?
3. Where should the candidates appear at 8:00 in the evening on Friday?
4. Where does the stranger set down his sack in the cashier's house?
5. Why can't the Wilcox's kittens be dead?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)