|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of expression do the town folks' faces have at the end of the week?
(b) Holy happiness.
2. Who is a puzzled man other than Jack Halliday?
(a) The Mayor Snip.
(b) Mr. Pinkerton.
(c) Murray Goodwin.
(d) The Reverend Burgess.
3. What does Mr. Richards say it is dreadful to be?
4. What did the stranger's plan light his head up with?
(a) The luminosity of life.
(b) Evil joy.
5. Where does Mr. Richards meet Mr. Cox?
(a) The church.
(b) The newspaper office.
(c) The town hall.
(d) The printing office.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Stephenson send letters to?
2. Why does Mrs. Richards say she wants to be left alone?
3. Which of the following do the reporters not make a picture of?
4. Which of the following activities did Mr. and Mrs. Richards used to do in the evening?
5. What did Goodson tell Richards to do when he tried to convert him?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)