|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of fit does Mrs. Richards fall into as she feels the sack?
2. What did the residents of Hadleyburg teach their babies in the cradle?
(a) The principles of honest dealings.
(b) The principles of love.
(c) The principles of life.
(d) The principles of Christianity.
3. What does the stranger say he used to be?
(a) A con artist.
(b) A gambler.
(c) A bank manager.
(d) An alcoholic.
4. What do Mr. Cox and Mr. Richards drag themselves home like?
(a) Poverty strcken men.
(b) Mortally stricken men.
(c) Guilt stricken men.
(d) Love stricken men.
5. Where should the candidates appear at 8:00 in the evening on Friday?
(a) The assembly hall.
(b) The bell tower.
(c) The theater.
(d) The town hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Richards say she has been all her life?
2. Where do Mr. And Mrs. Richards have to go to in the morning?
3. Who does the stranger say is Goodson's legitimate heir?
4. What did Goodson tell Richards to do when he tried to convert him?
5. What does Mrs. Richards say is Mr. Goodson's one vanity?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)