|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character does the narrator say always notices everything?
(a) Jack Halliday.
(b) Barclay Gordon.
(c) Reverend Burgess.
(d) Jack Smitts.
2. Which of the following words best describes Mr. and Mrs. Harkness' state of mind?
3. Who do the townspeople think helped the Reverend?
(c) The stranger.
4. What does Mr. Richards want to make his proof of mind?
5. What did the stranger's plan light his head up with?
(a) Evil joy.
(d) The luminosity of life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Goodson tell Richards to do when he tried to convert him?
2. What do people keep handing the Reverend?
3. Why couldn't Mr. Richards have been able to save Goodson from drowning?
4. Where should the candidates appear at 8:00 in the evening on Friday?
5. What does Halliday realize are not dead?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)