|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the stranger say he used to be?
(a) A bank manager.
(b) A gambler.
(c) A con artist.
(d) An alcoholic.
2. What kind of fit does Mrs. Richards fall into as she feels the sack?
3. What should the candidate hand to Rev. Burgess?
(a) A vial of blood.
(b) A prayer book.
(c) A sealed envelope.
(d) A reference letter.
4. What does the sack contain?
(a) $50 bills.
(c) $100 bills.
5. Where should the candidates appear at 8:00 in the evening on Friday?
(a) The theater.
(b) The town hall.
(c) The bell tower.
(d) The assembly hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Mr. Richards decide against saving the Reverend Burgess?
2. What does Mr. Richards say he and is wife should remember?
3. What is the name of the only other town that the narrator mentions?
4. What does Mr. Cox's boss say Mr. Cox should not ship until he tells him?
5. What is Jack Halliday's job?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)