|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Richards say he and is wife should remember?
(a) It was the nice thing.
(b) It was ordered.
(c) It was the Christian thing.
(d) It was the right thing.
2. What is the paper's foreman the local representative of?
(a) The local government.
(b) The National Guards.
(c) The Associated Press.
(d) The Folk Music Association.
3. What does Halliday realize are not dead?
(a) The Wilcox's kittens.
(b) The Richards' chickens.
(c) The Wilcox's puppies.
(d) The Cox's ducks.
4. What should the candidate hand to Rev. Burgess?
(a) A vial of blood.
(b) A sealed envelope.
(c) A prayer book.
(d) A reference letter.
5. Who does the stranger say is Goodson's legitimate heir?
(c) The Nightingales.
(d) The Richards.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words best describes Mr. and Mrs. Harkness' state of mind?
2. What does Mrs. Richards say it is no time for?
3. Why can't the Wilcox's kittens be dead?
4. What did the stranger decide he wanted to do to the town?
5. Where does Mr. Richards meet Mr. Cox?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)