|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the stranger say Goodson made the remark to him?
(a) Hale Alley.
(b) Utopia Alley.
(c) Berlin Alley.
(d) Didcot Alley.
2. How does Mr. Richards say he feels about helping the Reverend?
3. Which of the following do the reporters make a picture of?
(a) The public monument.
(b) The stranger.
(c) The public square.
(d) The war memorial.
4. Who is a puzzled man other than Jack Halliday?
(a) Murray Goodwin.
(b) The Mayor Snip.
(c) Mr. Pinkerton.
(d) The Reverend Burgess.
5. Which of the following words best describes Pinkerton?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the town end up charging?
2. What happened to Nancy Hewitt?
3. Which character does the narrator say always notices everything?
4. Whose opinion does Mrs. Richards say she is now worried about?
5. Who does Mr. Richards think that Goodson despised?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)