|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two characters sit in their parlor?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Cox.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Richards.
(c) Halliday and the foreman.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Harkness.
2. Who is a puzzled man other than Jack Halliday?
(a) Mr. Pinkerton.
(b) The Reverend Burgess.
(c) The Mayor Snip.
(d) Murray Goodwin.
3. Why can't the Wilcox's kittens be dead?
(a) The Wilcoxes would hold a funeral.
(b) The whole town would of heard about it.
(c) They were not born.
(d) They are still alive.
4. How does Mr. Richards imagine Goodson tried to kill himself?
(a) By slitting his wrists.
(b) By hanging himself.
(c) By drowning.
(d) By shooting himself.
5. Why does Mrs. Richards think she and her husband deserve the money?
(a) They alway help other people.
(b) They are old and poor.
(c) They will do good things with the money.
(d) They have workerd hard all their lives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the sack contain?
2. What does Jack Halliday say Mrs. Wilcox's cat has had?
3. Why does Mr. Richards say there is nothing to worry about regarding Reverend Burgess?
4. What kind of honesty does Mrs. Richards say the town has trained them to think?
5. What do Mr. Cox and Mr. Richards drag themselves home like?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)