|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Reverend Burgess like Mr. Richards?
(a) He helped him out.
(b) He made a big donation to the church.
(c) He is a regular at church.
(d) He fixed the Reverend's bicycle.
2. Who did the town end up charging?
3. Why couldn't Mr. Richards have been able to save Goodson from drowning?
(a) He would have been at work.
(b) He can't swim.
(c) He is afraid of the water.
(d) There is no lakes in the town.
4. What did the stranger decide he wanted to do to the town?
(a) Destroy it.
(b) Corrupt it.
(c) Islamize it.
(d) Help it.
5. How did Mr. Richards help the Reverend?
(a) He hid him in his house.
(b) He lent him money.
(c) He got him out of town.
(d) He gave him food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Wilsons arrange?
2. Who is a puzzled man other than Jack Halliday?
3. What does Mrs. Richards say she could do for joy?
4. What did the stranger's plan light his head up with?
5. What does Jack Halliday say Mrs. Wilcox's cat has had?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)