|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Richards say she could do for joy?
2. Where does the stranger say Goodson made the remark to him?
(a) Hale Alley.
(b) Berlin Alley.
(c) Utopia Alley.
(d) Didcot Alley.
3. What did the residents of Hadleyburg keep out of the way of young people?
4. What should the candidate hand to Rev. Burgess?
(a) A prayer book.
(b) A reference letter.
(c) A vial of blood.
(d) A sealed envelope.
5. What does the sack contain?
(c) $50 bills.
(d) $100 bills.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author describe Hadleyburg?
2. Which of the following areas of America does the narrator not mention?
3. Where does the stranger set down his sack in the cashier's house?
4. What did the stranger decide he wanted to do to the town?
5. Why does Mr. Richards not want to make the matter private?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)