|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Mr. Richards help the Reverend?
(a) He hid him in his house.
(b) He lent him money.
(c) He gave him food.
(d) He got him out of town.
2. What does Halliday pretend is a camera?
(a) A cigarette box.
(b) A helmut.
(c) A cigar box.
(d) A fishing rod.
3. What kind of honesty does Mrs. Richards say the town has trained them to think?
(a) Hateful honesty.
(b) Idealistic honesty.
(c) Artificial honesty.
(d) God's honesty.
4. Which of the following words best describes Pinkerton?
5. Who did Goodson come close to marrying?
(a) Lottie Regal.
(b) Rose Darwin.
(c) Denise Harkness.
(d) Nancy Hewitt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the stranger set down his sack in the cashier's house?
2. Where does everyone run to?
3. What kind of fit does Mrs. Richards fall into as she feels the sack?
4. What did Nancy Hewitt have a spoonful of in her veins?
5. Where does the stranger say Goodson made the remark to him?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)