|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the paper's foreman the local representative of?
(a) The National Guards.
(b) The Folk Music Association.
(c) The local government.
(d) The Associated Press.
2. Who did Goodson come close to marrying?
(a) Lottie Regal.
(b) Denise Harkness.
(c) Rose Darwin.
(d) Nancy Hewitt.
3. Which of the following words best describes Jack Halliday?
(b) Fun loving.
4. What does Mrs. Richards say she has been all her life?
(a) A blowbug.
(b) A firebug.
(c) A humbug.
(d) A lightning bug.
5. What did the stranger decide he wanted to do to the town?
(a) Islamize it.
(b) Corrupt it.
(c) Help it.
(d) Destroy it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Richards imagine Goodson tried to kill himself?
2. Which two characters sit in their parlor?
3. What did the residents of Hadleyburg teach their babies in the cradle?
4. What did Nancy Hewitt have a spoonful of in her veins?
5. What did the stranger's plan light his head up with?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)