|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Cox's boss say Mr. Cox should not ship until he tells him?
(a) The late mail.
(b) The evening news.
(c) The lunchtime news.
(d) The early mail.
2. What does Mrs. Richards say she could do for joy?
3. What do people keep handing the Reverend?
4. Who falls down in this chapter?
(a) Mr. Harkness.
(b) Mr. Richard.
(c) Mrs. Richards.
(d) Mrs. Harkness.
5. What is the name of the stranger who wrote the letter?
(a) Mr. Barrington.
(b) Mr. Jakes.
(c) Mr. Stephenson.
(d) Mr. Laurel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following areas of America does the narrator not mention?
2. What should the candidate hand to Rev. Burgess?
3. Where do Mr. And Mrs. Richards have to go to in the morning?
4. Why can't the Wilcox's kittens be dead?
5. What is the name of the only other town that the narrator mentions?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)