|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack Halliday say Mrs. Wilcox's cat has had?
(a) A conversion.
(d) A seizure.
2. How does Mr. Richards say he feels about helping the Reverend?
3. Who does Mr. Stephenson send letters to?
(a) The principal citizens.
(b) The loyal citizens.
(c) The working class citizens.
(d) The dishonest citizens.
4. What is Jack Halliday's job?
5. Why did Mr. Richards not tell his wife about the Reverend?
(a) She would have told the newspaper.
(b) Her face would have betrayed the secret.
(c) She would of turned hysterical.
(d) She would have beat up the Reverend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Richards say there is nothing to worry about regarding Reverend Burgess?
2. Why couldn't Mr. Richards have been able to save Goodson from drowning?
3. What did the stranger decide he wanted to do to the town?
4. What is the old lady reading in the parlor?
5. Who does Mr. Richards say is not a bad man?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)