|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say Hadleyburg is known to most Americans as?
(a) Hadleyberg the Discernable.
(b) Hadleyburg the Lovable.
(c) Hadleyburg the Incorruptible.
(d) Hadleyburg the Disruptible.
2. Which of the following people does Mrs. Richards say has twitted them?
(a) The Wombles.
(b) The Jeminas.
(c) The Christians.
(d) The Wilsons.
3. What do people keep handing the Reverend?
4. Which of the following activities did Mr. and Mrs. Richards used to do in the evening?
(a) Barbecue ribs.
(b) Read books.
(c) Play chess.
(d) Listen to the radio.
5. What does Jack Halliday say Mrs. Wilcox's cat has had?
(a) A seizure.
(d) A conversion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Richards think she and her husband deserve the money?
2. Where does the stranger say Goodson made the remark to him?
3. Who does Mr. Halliday talk to about Mrs. Wilcox's happiness?
4. What is the paper's foreman the local representative of?
5. How does Mr. Richards say he feels about helping the Reverend?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)