|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character does the narrator say always notices everything?
(a) Jack Smitts.
(b) Jack Halliday.
(c) Reverend Burgess.
(d) Barclay Gordon.
2. How did Mr. Richards help the Reverend?
(a) He hid him in his house.
(b) He lent him money.
(c) He got him out of town.
(d) He gave him food.
3. Why does Mr. Richards say there is nothing to worry about regarding Reverend Burgess?
(a) He is a timid man.
(b) He does not care enough about life.
(c) He has already forgiven them.
(d) He does not know he could have saved him.
4. What is the paper's foreman the local representative of?
(a) The National Guards.
(b) The Folk Music Association.
(c) The Associated Press.
(d) The local government.
5. Where should the candidates appear at 8:00 in the evening on Friday?
(a) The town hall.
(b) The theater.
(c) The assembly hall.
(d) The bell tower.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack Halliday say Mrs. Wilcox's cat has had?
2. What did Goodson tell Richards to do when he tried to convert him?
3. What kind of expression do the town folks' faces have at the end of the week?
4. Which of the following words best describes Pinkerton?
5. Where does the stranger say Goodson made the remark to him?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)