|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Richards say is not a bad man?
(a) Barclay Gorgon.
(b) Sheriff Jonson.
(c) Mayor Jacks.
(d) The Reverend Burgess.
2. Who does Mr. Richards think that Goodson despised?
3. Why does Mrs. Richards think she and her husband deserve the money?
(a) They have workerd hard all their lives.
(b) They alway help other people.
(c) They will do good things with the money.
(d) They are old and poor.
4. Which of the following words best describes Pinkerton?
5. Which of the following words best describes Mr. and Mrs. Harkness' state of mind?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say Hadlyburg is vain beyond?
2. What should the candidate hand to Rev. Burgess?
3. How did Mr. Richards help the Reverend?
4. What does the sack contain?
5. Complete the following sentence; "A proof once established is _________________."
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)