|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Richards think that Goodson despised?
2. Where does everyone run to?
(a) The newspaper.
(b) The townhall.
(c) The church.
(d) The bank.
3. Who did Goodson come close to marrying?
(a) Rose Darwin.
(b) Nancy Hewitt.
(c) Denise Harkness.
(d) Lottie Regal.
4. Which of the following people does Mrs. Richards say has twitted them?
(a) The Christians.
(b) The Wombles.
(c) The Jeminas.
(d) The Wilsons.
5. Where does the stranger set down his sack in the cashier's house?
(a) Under the bed.
(b) On top of the wardrobe.
(c) Under the floorboards.
(d) Behind the stove.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't the Wilcox's kittens be dead?
2. Which of the following do the reporters make a picture of?
3. What is the whole village now doing in the evenings?
4. Who does Mr. Halliday talk to about Mrs. Wilcox's happiness?
5. What kind of expression do the town folks' faces have at the end of the week?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)