|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jack Halliday's job?
2. Which of the following people does Mrs. Richards say has twitted them?
(a) The Jeminas.
(b) The Wilsons.
(c) The Christians.
(d) The Wombles.
3. Where does everyone run to?
(a) The townhall.
(b) The church.
(c) The newspaper.
(d) The bank.
4. Which of the following areas of America does the narrator not mention?
(b) New York.
5. What does Halliday realize are not dead?
(a) The Wilcox's kittens.
(b) The Cox's ducks.
(c) The Wilcox's puppies.
(d) The Richards' chickens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the residents of Hadleyburg keep out of the way of young people?
2. What does Mr. Richards want to make his proof of mind?
3. What does Mrs. Richards say her husband has never uttered?
4. What does the narrator say Hadlyburg is vain beyond?
5. Whose comments does the narrator say became increasingly disagreeable?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)