|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Mr. Cox and Mr. Richards drag themselves home like?
(a) Mortally stricken men.
(b) Poverty strcken men.
(c) Guilt stricken men.
(d) Love stricken men.
2. What does Mr. Cox's boss say Mr. Cox should not ship until he tells him?
(a) The evening news.
(b) The lunchtime news.
(c) The late mail.
(d) The early mail.
3. What happened to Nancy Hewitt?
(a) She fell in love with someone else.
(b) She ran away.
(c) She joined the marines.
(d) She died.
4. What does Mr. Richards want to make his proof of mind?
5. Whose comments does the narrator say became increasingly disagreeable?
(a) The foreman's.
(d) Mr. Richard's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Richards say her husband has never uttered?
2. What kind of honesty does Mrs. Richards say the town has trained them to think?
3. Why can't the Wilcox's kittens be dead?
4. Why does Reverend Burgess like Mr. Richards?
5. What is Jack Halliday's job?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)