|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Goodson tell Richards to do when he tried to convert him?
(a) Marry someone else.
(b) Pick on someone who cares.
(c) Mind your own business.
(d) Bury your head in the sand.
2. How does Mr. Richards say he feels about helping the Reverend?
3. Why does Mr. Richards not want to make the matter private?
(a) It would be dishonest.
(b) It would be no fun.
(c) It would spoil the romance.
(d) The town shares everything.
4. What does the sack contain?
(a) $50 bills.
(b) $100 bills.
5. How does the narrator describe the sides of the sack?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Wilsons arrange?
2. Why does Reverend Burgess like Mr. Richards?
3. Which of the following does Mrs. Richards use to describe the mentality of the town?
4. Which of the following do the reporters not make a picture of?
5. Who does Mr. Richards think that Goodson despised?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)