|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Richards want to do with the money?
(a) Burn it.
(b) Bury it.
(c) Throw it in the sea.
(d) Put it in the bank.
2. What is the whole village now doing in the evenings?
(a) Writing articles.
(b) Staying at home.
3. What do people keep handing the Reverend?
4. What kind of tone does the narrator say Mr. Cox speaks in when he says "What possessed you..."?
5. Why does Mrs. Richards think she and her husband deserve the money?
(a) They have workerd hard all their lives.
(b) They will do good things with the money.
(c) They are old and poor.
(d) They alway help other people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following do the reporters make a picture of?
2. Who does Mrs. Richard call Mr. Richards' friend?
3. Where does everyone run to?
4. Which of the following areas of America does the narrator not mention?
5. Why does Mr. Richards say there is nothing to worry about regarding Reverend Burgess?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)