|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Richards imagine Goodson tried to kill himself?
(a) By shooting himself.
(b) By slitting his wrists.
(c) By drowning.
(d) By hanging himself.
2. Who did the town end up charging?
3. What does Mrs. Richards say it is no time for?
4. What does Halliday realize are not dead?
(a) The Wilcox's puppies.
(b) The Wilcox's kittens.
(c) The Cox's ducks.
(d) The Richards' chickens.
5. What kind of tone does the narrator say Mr. Cox speaks in when he says "What possessed you..."?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the paper's foreman the local representative of?
2. What does the narrator say the townfolk found the night after?
3. What does Mr. Richards say the town has trained them to think?
4. What does the narrator say Mr. Richards plunges his hands through his hair like?
5. Where should the candidates appear at 8:00 in the evening on Friday?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)