|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Richards want to do with the money?
(a) Put it in the bank.
(b) Throw it in the sea.
(c) Burn it.
(d) Bury it.
2. What does Mrs. Richards say it is no time for?
3. Whose comments does the narrator say became increasingly disagreeable?
(b) The foreman's.
(c) Mr. Richard's.
4. What kind of tone does the narrator say Mr. Cox speaks in when he says "What possessed you..."?
5. Whose opinion does Mrs. Richards say she is now worried about?
(a) Barclay Gordon.
(b) Reverend Burgess.
(c) Graeme Swann.
(d) James Anderson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of expression do the town folks' faces have at the end of the week?
2. What does the narrator say the townfolk found the night after?
3. Which of the following areas of America does the narrator not mention?
4. What is the name of the only other town that the narrator mentions?
5. What is the name of the stranger who wrote the letter?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)