|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where should the candidates appear at 8:00 in the evening on Friday?
(a) The theater.
(b) The town hall.
(c) The assembly hall.
(d) The bell tower.
2. Which of the following areas of America does the narrator not mention?
(c) New York.
3. Who is Mrs. Richards worried will come at any moment?
(a) The stranger.
(b) Her mother.
(c) A burglar.
(d) Her husband.
4. How does Mr. Richards say he feels about helping the Reverend?
5. What is the old lady reading in the parlor?
(a) The New Age Observer.
(b) The Missionary Herald.
(c) The Guardian.
(d) The Christian Times.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Richards say there is nothing to worry about regarding Reverend Burgess?
2. What kind of honesty does Mrs. Richards say the town has trained them to think?
3. What does Mr. Cox's boss say Mr. Cox should not ship until he tells him?
4. Who do Mr. and Mrs. Richards think gave the stranger $20?
5. What do people keep handing the Reverend?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)