|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two characters sit in their parlor?
(a) Halliday and the foreman.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Cox.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Richards.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Harkness.
2. What is the name of the stranger who wrote the letter?
(a) Mr. Barrington.
(b) Mr. Jakes.
(c) Mr. Stephenson.
(d) Mr. Laurel.
3. Who is the letter from?
(a) Another country.
(b) The President.
(c) The mayor.
(d) A distant state.
4. Why does Mrs. Richards think she and her husband deserve the money?
(a) They are old and poor.
(b) They will do good things with the money.
(c) They alway help other people.
(d) They have workerd hard all their lives.
5. Where does everyone run to?
(a) The bank.
(b) The newspaper.
(c) The townhall.
(d) The church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following activities did Mr. and Mrs. Richards used to do in the evening?
2. What does Halliday realize are not dead?
3. What did Goodson tell Richards to do when he tried to convert him?
4. What does Mr. Richards say he and is wife should remember?
5. What is the paper's foreman the local representative of?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)