|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the old lady reading in the parlor?
(a) The Missionary Herald.
(b) The New Age Observer.
(c) The Christian Times.
(d) The Guardian.
2. How does Mr. Richards say he feels about helping the Reverend?
3. Why does Mrs. Richards say they cannot find the right man?
(a) He is a con artist.
(b) He is in another town.
(c) He is in his grave.
(d) He is a higher force.
4. What does the stranger say he used to be?
(a) An alcoholic.
(b) A gambler.
(c) A bank manager.
(d) A con artist.
5. Why did Mr. Richards not tell his wife about the Reverend?
(a) She would have told the newspaper.
(b) She would have beat up the Reverend.
(c) She would of turned hysterical.
(d) Her face would have betrayed the secret.
Short Answer Questions
1. What should the candidate hand to Rev. Burgess?
2. Why does Mrs. Richards think she and her husband deserve the money?
3. Who does Mr. Richards say is not a bad man?
4. Where do Mr. And Mrs. Richards have to go to in the morning?
5. Who did the town end up charging?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)