|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the stranger's plan light his head up with?
(a) The luminosity of life.
(d) Evil joy.
2. What should the candidate hand to Rev. Burgess?
(a) A prayer book.
(b) A vial of blood.
(c) A sealed envelope.
(d) A reference letter.
3. What does Mr. Richards say the town has trained them to think?
4. What kind of tone does the narrator say Mr. Cox speaks in when he says "What possessed you..."?
5. Why did Mr. Richards not tell his wife about the Reverend?
(a) She would have beat up the Reverend.
(b) Her face would have betrayed the secret.
(c) She would have told the newspaper.
(d) She would of turned hysterical.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Richards say is Mr. Goodson's one vanity?
2. What does Mr. Richards want to do with the money?
3. Who did the town end up charging?
4. Who do the townspeople think helped the Reverend?
5. What do Mr. Cox and Mr. Richards drag themselves home like?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)