|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the stranger's plan light his head up with?
(a) The luminosity of life.
(c) Evil joy.
2. Which of the following does Mrs. Richards use to describe the mentality of the town?
3. Who is Mrs. Richards worried will come at any moment?
(a) The stranger.
(b) A burglar.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her mother.
4. How does the author describe Hadleyburg?
(a) Honest and upright.
(b) Fun and immoral.
(c) Spirited and funky.
(d) Hip and happening.
5. What does the sack contain?
(a) $100 bills.
(d) $50 bills.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Cox's boss say Mr. Cox should not ship until he tells him?
2. How does the narrator describe the sides of the sack?
3. What should the candidate hand to Rev. Burgess?
4. Where do Mr. And Mrs. Richards have to go to in the morning?
5. What kind of honesty does Mrs. Richards say the town has trained them to think?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)