|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say Mr. Richards plunges his hands through his hair like?
(a) A somnambulist.
(b) A farmer.
(c) A butcher.
(d) A hypnotist.
2. Why does Mrs. Richards say they cannot find the right man?
(a) He is a con artist.
(b) He is a higher force.
(c) He is in another town.
(d) He is in his grave.
3. Who did the town end up charging?
4. How did Mr. Richards help the Reverend?
(a) He hid him in his house.
(b) He gave him food.
(c) He got him out of town.
(d) He lent him money.
5. What does the sack contain?
(a) $100 bills.
(c) $50 bills.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator describe the sides of the sack?
2. Which of the following people does Mrs. Richards say has twitted them?
3. Who is Mrs. Richards worried will come at any moment?
4. Whose opinion does Mrs. Richards say she is now worried about?
5. What kind of tone does the narrator say Mr. Cox speaks in when he says "What possessed you..."?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)