|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Richards meet Mr. Cox?
(a) The town hall.
(b) The printing office.
(c) The church.
(d) The newspaper office.
2. What does the sack contain?
(c) $100 bills.
(d) $50 bills.
3. Why does Mr. Richards say there is nothing to worry about regarding Reverend Burgess?
(a) He is a timid man.
(b) He does not care enough about life.
(c) He does not know he could have saved him.
(d) He has already forgiven them.
4. Which of the following areas of America does the narrator not mention?
(d) New York.
5. How does the author describe Hadleyburg?
(a) Spirited and funky.
(b) Hip and happening.
(c) Fun and immoral.
(d) Honest and upright.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the town end up charging?
2. How does Mr. Richards say he feels about helping the Reverend?
3. What did the stranger's plan light his head up with?
4. What does Mr. Richards want to do with the money?
5. What should the candidate hand to Rev. Burgess?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)