|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of fit does Mrs. Richards fall into as she feels the sack?
2. Why does Reverend Burgess like Mr. Richards?
(a) He made a big donation to the church.
(b) He helped him out.
(c) He is a regular at church.
(d) He fixed the Reverend's bicycle.
3. What does Mrs. Richards say is Mr. Goodson's one vanity?
(a) He thinks he has better hair.
(b) He thinks he is the town's most moral person.
(c) He thinks his wife is the most beautiful.
(d) He thinks he gives better advice.
4. Who does Mr. Richards say is not a bad man?
(a) Sheriff Jonson.
(b) The Reverend Burgess.
(c) Barclay Gorgon.
(d) Mayor Jacks.
5. What does the sack contain?
(a) $100 bills.
(d) $50 bills.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Mr. Richards help the Reverend?
2. What does the narrator say Mr. Richards plunges his hands through his hair like?
3. What does Mr. Richards say he and is wife should remember?
4. What did the residents of Hadleyburg keep out of the way of young people?
5. What does Mr. Cox's boss say Mr. Cox should not ship until he tells him?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)