|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Richards say it is dreadful to be?
2. What kind of fit does Mrs. Richards fall into as she feels the sack?
3. Why does Mrs. Richards say they cannot find the right man?
(a) He is a higher force.
(b) He is in his grave.
(c) He is in another town.
(d) He is a con artist.
4. What did the residents of Hadleyburg keep out of the way of young people?
5. What is the paper's foreman the local representative of?
(a) The Associated Press.
(b) The Folk Music Association.
(c) The local government.
(d) The National Guards.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following people does Mrs. Richards say has twitted them?
2. Where do Mr. And Mrs. Richards have to go to in the morning?
3. Who does Mr. Richards say is not a bad man?
4. What is the old lady reading in the parlor?
5. What kind of tone does the narrator say Mr. Cox speaks in when he says "What possessed you..."?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)