|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Richards say he feels about helping the Reverend?
2. What should the candidate hand to Rev. Burgess?
(a) A vial of blood.
(b) A prayer book.
(c) A reference letter.
(d) A sealed envelope.
3. Who did the town end up charging?
4. What does the sack contain?
(a) $100 bills.
(b) $50 bills.
5. What kind of honesty does Mrs. Richards say the town has trained them to think?
(a) God's honesty.
(b) Hateful honesty.
(c) Idealistic honesty.
(d) Artificial honesty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Richards want to do with the money?
2. Why does Mr. Richards say he published the letter?
3. How does the author describe Hadleyburg?
4. Why does Reverend Burgess like Mr. Richards?
5. What kind of tone does the narrator say Mr. Cox speaks in when he says "What possessed you..."?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)