|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Mr. Richards decide against saving the Reverend Burgess?
(a) He did not have the pluck.
(b) Burgess deserved what he got.
(c) He was too lazy.
(d) He did not want to be unpopular.
2. What should the candidate hand to Rev. Burgess?
(a) A vial of blood.
(b) A sealed envelope.
(c) A reference letter.
(d) A prayer book.
3. Where should the candidates appear at 8:00 in the evening on Friday?
(a) The theater.
(b) The bell tower.
(c) The town hall.
(d) The assembly hall.
4. How did Mr. Richards help the Reverend?
(a) He gave him food.
(b) He got him out of town.
(c) He lent him money.
(d) He hid him in his house.
5. Who do the townspeople think helped the Reverend?
(d) The stranger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the town end up charging?
2. What does Mr. Richards say the town has trained them to think?
3. What does Mr. Cox's boss say Mr. Cox should not ship until he tells him?
4. Why did Mr. Richards not tell his wife about the Reverend?
5. Why does Reverend Burgess like Mr. Richards?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)