|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose opinion does Mrs. Richards say she is now worried about?
(a) Reverend Burgess.
(b) Barclay Gordon.
(c) Graeme Swann.
(d) James Anderson.
2. What does Mrs. Richards say is Mr. Goodson's one vanity?
(a) He thinks his wife is the most beautiful.
(b) He thinks he is the town's most moral person.
(c) He thinks he has better hair.
(d) He thinks he gives better advice.
3. What does Mr. Richards want to do with the money?
(a) Bury it.
(b) Put it in the bank.
(c) Burn it.
(d) Throw it in the sea.
4. What kind of fit does Mrs. Richards fall into as she feels the sack?
5. What is the paper's foreman the local representative of?
(a) The National Guards.
(b) The Folk Music Association.
(c) The Associated Press.
(d) The local government.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the stranger's plan light his head up with?
2. Which of the following does Mrs. Richards use to describe the mentality of the town?
3. What did the residents of Hadleyburg teach their babies in the cradle?
4. Who do the townspeople think helped the Reverend?
5. What did the stranger decide he wanted to do to the town?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)