|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Richards say the town has trained them to think?
2. Which of the following areas of America does the narrator not mention?
(c) New York.
3. Which of the following does Mrs. Richards use to describe the mentality of the town?
4. What kind of tone does the narrator say Mr. Cox speaks in when he says "What possessed you..."?
5. What should the candidate hand to Rev. Burgess?
(a) A vial of blood.
(b) A prayer book.
(c) A sealed envelope.
(d) A reference letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following people does Mrs. Richards say has twitted them?
2. What did the residents of Hadleyburg keep out of the way of young people?
3. What does Mr. Richards say it is dreadful to be?
4. Why does Mr. Richards not want to make the matter private?
5. How does the author describe Hadleyburg?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)