|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the town end up charging?
2. What does the narrator say Mr. Richards plunges his hands through his hair like?
(a) A butcher.
(b) A hypnotist.
(c) A somnambulist.
(d) A farmer.
3. Where does Mr. Richards meet Mr. Cox?
(a) The printing office.
(b) The town hall.
(c) The newspaper office.
(d) The church.
4. Who do Mr. and Mrs. Richards think gave the stranger $20?
(a) Barclay Gordon.
(b) Yosser Hughes.
(c) Hannah Goodwin.
(d) Jack Smits.
5. What is the paper's foreman the local representative of?
(a) The National Guards.
(b) The local government.
(c) The Folk Music Association.
(d) The Associated Press.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Richards say she has been all her life?
2. Why did Mr. Richards not tell his wife about the Reverend?
3. Why does Mrs. Richards think she and her husband deserve the money?
4. What should the candidate hand to Rev. Burgess?
5. Why does Mr. Richards say there is nothing to worry about regarding Reverend Burgess?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)