|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of honesty does Mrs. Richards say the town has trained them to think?
(a) Idealistic honesty.
(b) God's honesty.
(c) Hateful honesty.
(d) Artificial honesty.
2. What is the paper's foreman the local representative of?
(a) The Associated Press.
(b) The local government.
(c) The Folk Music Association.
(d) The National Guards.
3. Whose opinion does Mrs. Richards say she is now worried about?
(a) James Anderson.
(b) Reverend Burgess.
(c) Barclay Gordon.
(d) Graeme Swann.
4. What kind of fit does Mrs. Richards fall into as she feels the sack?
5. What kind of tone does the narrator say Mr. Cox speaks in when he says "What possessed you..."?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the stranger's plan light his head up with?
2. What does Mrs. Richards say she has been all her life?
3. Why does Mr. Richards say there is nothing to worry about regarding Reverend Burgess?
4. Which of the following does Mrs. Richards use to describe the mentality of the town?
5. What do Mr. Cox and Mr. Richards drag themselves home like?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)