|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Richards say it is dreadful to be?
2. Why does Mr. Richards say there is nothing to worry about regarding Reverend Burgess?
(a) He does not care enough about life.
(b) He has already forgiven them.
(c) He does not know he could have saved him.
(d) He is a timid man.
3. Where do Mr. And Mrs. Richards have to go to in the morning?
(a) The church.
(b) The newspaper.
(c) The town hall.
(d) The bank.
4. What does Mrs. Richards say is Mr. Goodson's one vanity?
(a) He thinks his wife is the most beautiful.
(b) He thinks he is the town's most moral person.
(c) He thinks he has better hair.
(d) He thinks he gives better advice.
5. What is the paper's foreman the local representative of?
(a) The local government.
(b) The Folk Music Association.
(c) The Associated Press.
(d) The National Guards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Richards want to do with the money?
2. What does Mr. Richards say the town has trained them to think?
3. Why did Mr. Richards decide against saving the Reverend Burgess?
4. Who does Mrs. Richard call Mr. Richards' friend?
5. Who did the town end up charging?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)