|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Richards worried will come at any moment?
(a) A burglar.
(b) Her husband.
(c) The stranger.
(d) Her mother.
2. What does Mr. Richards want to do with the money?
(a) Bury it.
(b) Throw it in the sea.
(c) Put it in the bank.
(d) Burn it.
3. What did the residents of Hadleyburg teach their babies in the cradle?
(a) The principles of life.
(b) The principles of honest dealings.
(c) The principles of love.
(d) The principles of Christianity.
4. What did the residents of Hadleyburg keep out of the way of young people?
5. Which of the following people does Mrs. Richards say has twitted them?
(a) The Wombles.
(b) The Christians.
(c) The Jeminas.
(d) The Wilsons.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Mr. Richards help the Reverend?
2. What did the stranger decide he wanted to do to the town?
3. Which of the following areas of America does the narrator not mention?
4. Who do the townspeople think helped the Reverend?
5. How does Mr. Richards say he feels about helping the Reverend?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)