|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Cox's boss say Mr. Cox should not ship until he tells him?
(a) The early mail.
(b) The lunchtime news.
(c) The late mail.
(d) The evening news.
2. What does Mr. Richards say the town has trained them to think?
3. What kind of fit does Mrs. Richards fall into as she feels the sack?
4. What does Mrs. Richards say is Mr. Goodson's one vanity?
(a) He thinks he has better hair.
(b) He thinks his wife is the most beautiful.
(c) He thinks he gives better advice.
(d) He thinks he is the town's most moral person.
5. What kind of honesty does Mrs. Richards say the town has trained them to think?
(a) Idealistic honesty.
(b) Hateful honesty.
(c) Artificial honesty.
(d) God's honesty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Richards say there is nothing to worry about regarding Reverend Burgess?
2. Why does Reverend Burgess like Mr. Richards?
3. What did the residents of Hadleyburg teach their babies in the cradle?
4. Where does Mr. Richards meet Mr. Cox?
5. How does Mr. Richards say he feels about helping the Reverend?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)