|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Mrs. Richards use to describe the mentality of the town?
2. What did the residents of Hadleyburg teach their babies in the cradle?
(a) The principles of life.
(b) The principles of love.
(c) The principles of honest dealings.
(d) The principles of Christianity.
3. What is the old lady reading in the parlor?
(a) The New Age Observer.
(b) The Missionary Herald.
(c) The Christian Times.
(d) The Guardian.
4. Which of the following people does Mrs. Richards say has twitted them?
(a) The Wilsons.
(b) The Jeminas.
(c) The Christians.
(d) The Wombles.
5. What does the narrator say Mr. Richards plunges his hands through his hair like?
(a) A farmer.
(b) A butcher.
(c) A hypnotist.
(d) A somnambulist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where should the candidates appear at 8:00 in the evening on Friday?
2. What do Mr. Cox and Mr. Richards drag themselves home like?
3. What did the stranger decide he wanted to do to the town?
4. Where do Mr. And Mrs. Richards have to go to in the morning?
5. What does Mrs. Richards say is Mr. Goodson's one vanity?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)