|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Mrs. Richards use to describe the mentality of the town?
2. Why does Mrs. Richards think she and her husband deserve the money?
(a) They are old and poor.
(b) They have workerd hard all their lives.
(c) They will do good things with the money.
(d) They alway help other people.
3. Who do the townspeople think helped the Reverend?
(a) The stranger.
4. What does Mr. Richards say he and is wife should remember?
(a) It was the Christian thing.
(b) It was the nice thing.
(c) It was the right thing.
(d) It was ordered.
5. Who did the town end up charging?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Mr. and Mrs. Richards think gave the stranger $20?
2. Why did Mr. Richards decide against saving the Reverend Burgess?
3. Where should the candidates appear at 8:00 in the evening on Friday?
4. How does the narrator describe the sides of the sack?
5. Where do Mr. And Mrs. Richards have to go to in the morning?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)