|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the stranger decide he wanted to do to the town?
(a) Islamize it.
(b) Corrupt it.
(c) Destroy it.
(d) Help it.
2. Where does the stranger set down his sack in the cashier's house?
(a) Under the bed.
(b) On top of the wardrobe.
(c) Behind the stove.
(d) Under the floorboards.
3. Who did the town end up charging?
4. What did the stranger's plan light his head up with?
(a) The luminosity of life.
(b) Evil joy.
5. Who is Mrs. Richards worried will come at any moment?
(a) Her mother.
(b) A burglar.
(c) The stranger.
(d) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following areas of America does the narrator not mention?
2. Whose opinion does Mrs. Richards say she is now worried about?
3. What does the stranger say he used to be?
4. Who do Mr. and Mrs. Richards think gave the stranger $20?
5. How does Mr. Richards say he feels about helping the Reverend?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)