|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of honesty does Mrs. Richards say the town has trained them to think?
(a) Hateful honesty.
(b) Idealistic honesty.
(c) God's honesty.
(d) Artificial honesty.
2. Who is Mrs. Richards worried will come at any moment?
(a) A burglar.
(b) Her husband.
(c) The stranger.
(d) Her mother.
3. What do Mr. Cox and Mr. Richards drag themselves home like?
(a) Poverty strcken men.
(b) Mortally stricken men.
(c) Love stricken men.
(d) Guilt stricken men.
4. How does the author describe Hadleyburg?
(a) Fun and immoral.
(b) Hip and happening.
(c) Spirited and funky.
(d) Honest and upright.
5. What does the sack contain?
(c) $100 bills.
(d) $50 bills.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the stranger say he used to be?
2. What is the paper's foreman the local representative of?
3. Who did the town end up charging?
4. Which of the following people does Mrs. Richards say has twitted them?
5. Why does Mr. Richards not want to make the matter private?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)