|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of honesty does Mrs. Richards say the town has trained them to think?
(a) Artificial honesty.
(b) Idealistic honesty.
(c) God's honesty.
(d) Hateful honesty.
2. How does Mr. Richards say he feels about helping the Reverend?
3. Why does Mr. Richards say he published the letter?
(a) He wants to share the riches.
(b) It was the honest thing to do.
(c) He would have been found out.
(d) It said publish it.
4. Who did the town end up charging?
5. What kind of tone does the narrator say Mr. Cox speaks in when he says "What possessed you..."?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Richards say is Mr. Goodson's one vanity?
2. What should the candidate hand to Rev. Burgess?
3. Why does Mrs. Richards say they cannot find the right man?
4. What does Mr. Richards say it is dreadful to be?
5. How does the author describe Hadleyburg?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)