|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the stranger set down his sack in the cashier's house?
(a) On top of the wardrobe.
(b) Behind the stove.
(c) Under the bed.
(d) Under the floorboards.
2. How does Mr. Richards say he feels about helping the Reverend?
3. What did the stranger decide he wanted to do to the town?
(a) Islamize it.
(b) Corrupt it.
(c) Destroy it.
(d) Help it.
4. Who is Mrs. Richards worried will come at any moment?
(a) A burglar.
(b) Her mother.
(c) The stranger.
(d) Her husband.
5. What did the stranger's plan light his head up with?
(b) The luminosity of life.
(c) Evil joy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Richards say it is dreadful to be?
2. What does Mr. Richards say he and is wife should remember?
3. What does Mr. Richards say the town has trained them to think?
4. Why does Mr. Richards say he published the letter?
5. Who do Mr. and Mrs. Richards think gave the stranger $20?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)