|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Richards think she and her husband deserve the money?
(a) They alway help other people.
(b) They have workerd hard all their lives.
(c) They will do good things with the money.
(d) They are old and poor.
2. Why does Mr. Richards say he published the letter?
(a) It was the honest thing to do.
(b) He wants to share the riches.
(c) He would have been found out.
(d) It said publish it.
3. What is the paper's foreman the local representative of?
(a) The local government.
(b) The Associated Press.
(c) The National Guards.
(d) The Folk Music Association.
4. Where does Mr. Richards meet Mr. Cox?
(a) The church.
(b) The printing office.
(c) The town hall.
(d) The newspaper office.
5. What does Mr. Richards say it is dreadful to be?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose opinion does Mrs. Richards say she is now worried about?
2. Why does Mr. Richards not want to make the matter private?
3. Which of the following does Mrs. Richards use to describe the mentality of the town?
4. What kind of honesty does Mrs. Richards say the town has trained them to think?
5. What did the stranger's plan light his head up with?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)