|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following people does Mrs. Richards say has twitted them?
(a) The Wilsons.
(b) The Jeminas.
(c) The Wombles.
(d) The Christians.
2. What did the residents of Hadleyburg teach their babies in the cradle?
(a) The principles of Christianity.
(b) The principles of life.
(c) The principles of love.
(d) The principles of honest dealings.
3. Where do Mr. And Mrs. Richards have to go to in the morning?
(a) The church.
(b) The town hall.
(c) The newspaper.
(d) The bank.
4. Why does Mr. Richards not want to make the matter private?
(a) It would spoil the romance.
(b) The town shares everything.
(c) It would be no fun.
(d) It would be dishonest.
5. What does the stranger say he used to be?
(a) A con artist.
(b) A bank manager.
(c) A gambler.
(d) An alcoholic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Mr. and Mrs. Richards think gave the stranger $20?
2. What did the residents of Hadleyburg keep out of the way of young people?
3. Where should the candidates appear at 8:00 in the evening on Friday?
4. What did the stranger decide he wanted to do to the town?
5. What does the sack contain?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)