|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the sack contain?
(a) $100 bills.
(d) $50 bills.
2. What is the paper's foreman the local representative of?
(a) The Folk Music Association.
(b) The local government.
(c) The National Guards.
(d) The Associated Press.
3. What does Mr. Richards say he and is wife should remember?
(a) It was the nice thing.
(b) It was the right thing.
(c) It was the Christian thing.
(d) It was ordered.
4. What does the narrator say Hadleyburg is known to most Americans as?
(a) Hadleyburg the Disruptible.
(b) Hadleyburg the Lovable.
(c) Hadleyburg the Incorruptible.
(d) Hadleyberg the Discernable.
5. Who does Mrs. Richard call Mr. Richards' friend?
(a) Mr. Harkness.
(b) Reverend Burgess.
(c) The stranger.
(d) Barclay Gordon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Cox's boss say Mr. Cox should not ship until he tells him?
2. What did the stranger decide he wanted to do to the town?
3. What does Mrs. Richards say is Mr. Goodson's one vanity?
4. How does the narrator describe the sides of the sack?
5. What do Mr. Cox and Mr. Richards drag themselves home like?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)