|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Cox's boss say Mr. Cox should not ship until he tells him?
(a) The lunchtime news.
(b) The late mail.
(c) The evening news.
(d) The early mail.
2. What does Mr. Richards say he and is wife should remember?
(a) It was ordered.
(b) It was the right thing.
(c) It was the nice thing.
(d) It was the Christian thing.
3. Who is Mrs. Richards worried will come at any moment?
(a) Her mother.
(b) The stranger.
(c) Her husband.
(d) A burglar.
4. What did the residents of Hadleyburg teach their babies in the cradle?
(a) The principles of life.
(b) The principles of honest dealings.
(c) The principles of love.
(d) The principles of Christianity.
5. What does Mr. Richards want to do with the money?
(a) Bury it.
(b) Throw it in the sea.
(c) Burn it.
(d) Put it in the bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the sack contain?
2. Who do Mr. and Mrs. Richards think gave the stranger $20?
3. What does Mr. Richards say it is dreadful to be?
4. Where do Mr. And Mrs. Richards have to go to in the morning?
5. Who do the townspeople think helped the Reverend?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)