Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Richards imagine Goodson tried to kill himself?
(a) By slitting his wrists.
(b) By hanging himself.
(c) By shooting himself.
(d) By drowning.
2. Who does Mr. Richards say is not a bad man?
(a) The Reverend Burgess.
(b) Sheriff Jonson.
(c) Barclay Gorgon.
(d) Mayor Jacks.
3. How does Mr. Richards say he feels about helping the Reverend?
4. Who do Mr. and Mrs. Richards think gave the stranger $20?
(a) Jack Smits.
(b) Yosser Hughes.
(c) Hannah Goodwin.
(d) Barclay Gordon.
5. Who did the town end up charging?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Burgess take out of his pocket?
2. Who interrupts the hatter?
3. Why couldn't Mr. Richards have been able to save Goodson from drowning?
4. What did the residents of Hadleyburg teach their babies in the cradle?
5. What is Mr. Thompson's occupation?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)