|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the residents of Hadleyburg keep out of the way of young people?
2. Why does Mr. Richards say he wants people to stay in the room?
(a) He wants witnesses.
(b) He wants to give a speech.
(c) He wants to feel energy.
(d) He wants to feel love.
3. Where does the stranger say Goodson made the remark to him?
(a) Utopia Alley.
(b) Didcot Alley.
(c) Berlin Alley.
(d) Hale Alley.
4. What does Mr. Richards state all things are?
(c) Written in stone.
5. Who is Mrs. Richards worried will come at any moment?
(a) Her husband.
(b) A burglar.
(c) The stranger.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Richards say is Mr. Goodson's one vanity?
2. Who does Wingate suggest they give the money to?
3. What does the narrator say the Richardses were about to learn?
4. What does Mrs. Richards say it is no time for?
5. How does the house react to Mr. Wilson's speech?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)