|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can Mr. Richards not tell his wife how he helped Goodson?
(a) She would divorce him.
(b) She would laugh.
(c) He made a promise.
(d) It was against the law.
2. Who does Mr. Richards think that Goodson despised?
3. Which of the following do the reporters not make a picture of?
(a) Mr. Cox's house.
(b) The bank.
(c) Mr. Richard's house.
(d) The sack.
4. What does the narrator say Burgess can hear?
(a) The rats.
(b) His microbes.
(c) His toe nails.
(d) The mice.
5. What do the Richardses think Sarah is?
(a) A spy.
(b) A lackey.
(c) A whore.
(d) A thief.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say the stranger looks like?
2. What should the candidate hand to Rev. Burgess?
3. Whose is the fourth remark that the Chair reads?
4. Who is Mrs. Richards worried will come at any moment?
5. What does Mrs. Richards say is Mr. Goodson's one vanity?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)