|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Richards not want to cash the checks?
(a) He feels too guilty.
(b) He thinks it is a trick.
(c) He wants to make his peace with God.
(d) He does not need the money.
2. What tone of voice does the Tanner use to say that the money should be divided among the 18 incorruptibles?
(a) Hate filled.
(c) Fun filled.
3. What did Nancy Hewitt have a spoonful of in her veins?
(a) Indian blood.
(b) Negro blood.
(c) Mexican blood.
(d) Hispanic blood.
4. Which of the following activities did Mr. and Mrs. Richards used to do in the evening?
(a) Barbecue ribs.
(b) Read books.
(c) Play chess.
(d) Listen to the radio.
5. What does Mr. Richards say he wishes he was?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Chair call forward to receive the money?
2. Who interrupts the hatter?
3. What does Mrs. RIchards say is not tasting good?
4. Who does Wingate suggest they give the money to?
5. Which of the following areas of America does the narrator not mention?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)