|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has signed the checks?
(a) Mr. Cox.
(b) Mr. Edwards.
(c) Mr. Harkness.
(d) Mr. Pinkerton.
2. What does Mrs. Richards say is Mr. Goodson's one vanity?
(a) He thinks his wife is the most beautiful.
(b) He thinks he has better hair.
(c) He thinks he gives better advice.
(d) He thinks he is the town's most moral person.
3. What tone of voice does the Tanner use to say that the money should be divided among the 18 incorruptibles?
(b) Fun filled.
(d) Hate filled.
4. What is Jack Halliday's job?
5. What kind of fit does Mrs. Richards fall into as she feels the sack?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Mr. Richards help the Reverend?
2. What does the Chair order Mr. Billson and Mr. Wilson to do?
3. Who does the stranger say is Goodson's legitimate heir?
4. What is the whole village now doing in the evenings?
5. Why does Mrs. Richards think she and her husband deserve the money?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)