|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Cox's boss say Mr. Cox should not ship until he tells him?
(a) The lunchtime news.
(b) The evening news.
(c) The early mail.
(d) The late mail.
2. What does the sack contain?
(b) $100 bills.
(c) $50 bills.
3. Where does the stranger put one of the checks for $1,500?
(a) In his pocket book.
(b) In his bank.
(c) In his suitcase.
(d) In his back pocket.
4. What is Mr. Billson's middle name?
5. What does Mr. Richards say he heard a swish of in the next room?
(a) A shawl.
(b) A whip.
(c) A gown.
(d) A cloak.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. RIchards say is not tasting good?
2. What is Mr. Wilson's occupation?
3. What frightens Sarah about the Richardses?
4. Why does Mrs. Richards think she and her husband deserve the money?
5. How did Mr. Richards help the Reverend?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)