|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Eliphalet's last name?
2. Who is the letter from?
(a) A distant state.
(b) The mayor.
(c) Another country.
(d) The President.
3. To whom do the voices say the Chair should be kind?
(a) The poor.
(b) The lonely.
(c) The privileged.
(d) The rich.
4. How does Mr. Richards say he is going to resign from his position at the bank?
(a) With a telegram.
(b) With a song.
(c) With a note.
(d) With a servant.
5. How does Mr. Richards say he feels about helping the Reverend?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the stranger set down his sack in the cashier's house?
2. What does Mr. Richards say he wishes he was?
3. Why does the doctor say the town is distressed?
4. What is written on the second envelope Burgess pulls out of the sack?
5. What do the voices order Burgess to open?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)