|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the residents of Hadleyburg keep out of the way of young people?
2. How does Mr. Richards say he is going to resign from his position at the bank?
(a) With a song.
(b) With a telegram.
(c) With a servant.
(d) With a note.
3. Who talks to the stranger in private?
(a) Mr. Cox.
(b) Mr. Harkness.
(c) Reverend Burgess.
(d) Mr. Richards.
4. What kind of tone does the narrator say Mr. Cox speaks in when he says "What possessed you..."?
5. Why does Reverend Burgess like Mr. Richards?
(a) He made a big donation to the church.
(b) He helped him out.
(c) He fixed the Reverend's bicycle.
(d) He is a regular at church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the gallery fronts clothed in?
2. What does the narrator say Burgess can hear?
3. What is Jack Halliday's job?
4. Which of the following do the reporters not make a picture of?
5. What kind of fit does Mrs. Richards fall into as she feels the sack?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)