|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the residents of Hadleyburg keep out of the way of young people?
2. Who do the Richardses imagine is listening to them in the next room?
(a) Mr. Cox.
(b) The stranger.
(d) Their servant.
3. What does Burgess say one of either Mr. Wilson or Mr. Billson has committed?
(c) A theft.
4. Why can't the Wilcox's kittens be dead?
(a) The whole town would of heard about it.
(b) They were not born.
(c) They are still alive.
(d) The Wilcoxes would hold a funeral.
5. Who is a puzzled man other than Jack Halliday?
(a) The Mayor Snip.
(b) Mr. Pinkerton.
(c) Murray Goodwin.
(d) The Reverend Burgess.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Richards not want to make the matter private?
2. Where does the stranger take the sack?
3. From what country has the stranger just arrived?
4. At whom is Burgess' sermon aimed?
5. What did the residents of Hadleyburg teach their babies in the cradle?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)