|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Richards say he has walked into?
(a) The circles of hell.
(b) A love triangle.
(c) A circus.
(d) A trap.
2. What will the stranger have to do to catch Hadleyburg napping again?
(a) Rise late.
(b) Rise early.
(c) Bring weapons.
(d) Bring enforcements.
3. Why does Mr. Wilson say he has stood up?
(a) He wants to see better.
(b) He wrote the remark.
(c) He wants to leave.
(d) He wants to make a speech.
4. Who does the Chair call forward to receive the money?
(a) Mr. Richards.
(b) Mr. Billson.
(c) Mr. Wilson.
(d) Mr. Dark.
5. Where does Mr. Wison say he left his paper open?
(a) On his desk.
(b) On his bed.
(c) On his radio.
(d) On his kitchen table.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Eliphalet's last name?
2. What does Mr. Richards call the language in Burgess's note?
3. How does Mrs. Richards know the sack contains no notes?
4. What did Goodson tell Richards to do when he tried to convert him?
5. Who does Mr. Richards think that Goodson despised?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)