|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the only other town that the narrator mentions?
2. What does the narrator say the sermon bristles with?
3. Whose comments does the narrator say became increasingly disagreeable?
(b) Mr. Richard's.
(c) The foreman's.
4. Where does the stranger say Goodson made the remark to him?
(a) Didcot Alley.
(b) Hale Alley.
(c) Berlin Alley.
(d) Utopia Alley.
5. Who are the checks made out to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Burgess say one of either Mr. Wilson or Mr. Billson has committed?
2. How does Mr. Richards say he is going to resign from his position at the bank?
3. What does the Chair ask someone to close?
4. How does the house react to Mr. Wilson's speech?
5. What does Mr. Richards say he heard a swish of in the next room?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)