|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Richards imagine Goodson tried to kill himself?
(a) By slitting his wrists.
(b) By drowning.
(c) By hanging himself.
(d) By shooting himself.
2. Where does Mr. Richards meet Mr. Cox?
(a) The church.
(b) The printing office.
(c) The newspaper office.
(d) The town hall.
3. What does the gold sack stand on?
(a) A sewing table.
(b) A stool.
(c) A little table.
(d) A throne.
4. Who does Mr. Richards send for?
5. What does Burgess say one of either Mr. Wilson or Mr. Billson has committed?
(d) A theft.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose remark does Burgess open next?
2. What does Mrs. Richards say she has been all her life?
3. What do the Richardses think Sarah is?
4. What does Mr. Cox's boss say Mr. Cox should not ship until he tells him?
5. How did Mr. Richards help the Reverend?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)