|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Reverend say wrote the first remark?
(a) Mr. Pinkerton.
(b) Mr. Richards.
(c) Mr. Billson.
(d) Mr. Harkness.
2. How does the narrator describe the sides of the sack?
3. What does Mr. Richards say he has walked into?
(a) A love triangle.
(b) The circles of hell.
(c) A trap.
(d) A circus.
4. What does Mrs. Richards say it is no time for?
5. What does the Chair ask someone to close?
(a) The doors.
(b) The tea urn.
(c) The windows.
(d) The sack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Richards say she has been all her life?
2. Complete the following sentence; "When a man's afraid of a ................."?
3. From what country has the stranger just arrived?
4. What does the stranger say he wanted to damage?
5. Why does Mrs. Richards think she and her husband deserve the money?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)