|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Richards say he feels about helping the Reverend?
2. What does Mrs. Richards say is Mr. Goodson's one vanity?
(a) He thinks he has better hair.
(b) He thinks he gives better advice.
(c) He thinks he is the town's most moral person.
(d) He thinks his wife is the most beautiful.
3. What does Mr. Richards say he has walked into?
(a) The circles of hell.
(b) A circus.
(c) A trap.
(d) A love triangle.
4. Complete the following sentence; "A proof once established is _________________."
(a) Better left so.
(c) A liability.
(d) The truth.
5. What does Mrs. Richards say she has been all her life?
(a) A firebug.
(b) A blowbug.
(c) A humbug.
(d) A lightning bug.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Mr. and Mrs. Richards think gave the stranger $20?
2. Who do the Richardses call during the night?
3. How does the narrator describe the sides of the sack?
4. What does Mr. Richards want to tell the house that he does not have?
5. Who does Richards receive a letter from after throwing the money in the fire?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)