|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the whole village now doing in the evenings?
(b) Writing articles.
(d) Staying at home.
2. Which of the following does Mrs. Richards use to describe the mentality of the town?
3. Why does Mr. Richards not want to cash the checks?
(a) He wants to make his peace with God.
(b) He does not need the money.
(c) He thinks it is a trick.
(d) He feels too guilty.
4. What do people keep handing the Reverend?
5. What did the stranger decide he wanted to do to the town?
(a) Destroy it.
(b) Corrupt it.
(c) Help it.
(d) Islamize it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say the sermon bristles with?
2. What does the narrator say Burgess can hear?
3. What kind of honesty does Mrs. Richards say the town has trained them to think?
4. What does the stranger say he wanted to damage?
5. What does the narrator say the stranger looks like?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)