|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Hadleyburg residents claim their town is destined to live in forever under the word incorruptible?
(a) The encyclopedia.
(b) The theasaurus.
(c) The national cook book.
(d) The dictionary.
2. What does the stranger say he received when he passed through Hadleyburg?
(a) A deep offense.
(b) A bottle of wine.
(d) A punch on the nose.
3. Which of the following people does Mrs. Richards say has twitted them?
(a) The Wilsons.
(b) The Christians.
(c) The Wombles.
(d) The Jeminas.
4. What does Mr. Richards say he has walked into?
(a) A circus.
(b) A trap.
(c) The circles of hell.
(d) A love triangle.
5. What does Mr. Richards say he wishes he was?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Richardses have to endure until midnight?
2. Where does the stranger put one of the checks for $1,500?
3. What is the name of the Richards' servant?
4. Who does the stranger say is Goodson's legitimate heir?
5. Who does Mr. Halliday talk to about Mrs. Wilcox's happiness?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)