|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Richards say it is no time for?
2. What does Mrs. Richards say she has been all her life?
(a) A lightning bug.
(b) A humbug.
(c) A firebug.
(d) A blowbug.
3. Who does Mr. Stephenson send letters to?
(a) The working class citizens.
(b) The dishonest citizens.
(c) The loyal citizens.
(d) The principal citizens.
4. Why can Mr. Richards not tell his wife how he helped Goodson?
(a) She would divorce him.
(b) He made a promise.
(c) It was against the law.
(d) She would laugh.
5. How does Mr. Richards say he feels about helping the Reverend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the sack contain?
2. How does the narrator describe the sides of the sack?
3. Why does Mr. Richards not want to make the matter private?
4. Who does the Reverend say wrote the first remark?
5. What is Mr. Billson's middle name?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)