|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who laugh so hard that tears run down their cheeks?
(a) The photographers.
(b) The working classes.
(c) The people from Brixton.
(d) The reporters.
2. Why does Mr. Wilson say he has stood up?
(a) He wrote the remark.
(b) He wants to see better.
(c) He wants to leave.
(d) He wants to make a speech.
3. Which of the following do the reporters not make a picture of?
(a) Mr. Cox's house.
(b) The bank.
(c) Mr. Richard's house.
(d) The sack.
4. With what does Sarah think the Richards' minds has been affected?
(a) Good fortune.
(c) A love of life.
(d) Old age.
5. What kind of fit does Mrs. Richards fall into as she feels the sack?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mr. Richards meet Mr. Cox?
2. Which of the following do the reporters make a picture of?
3. Why does Mrs. Richards say she wants to be left alone?
4. Who does the Reverend say wrote the first remark?
5. Who arrives to pick up the sack at 9:00 am?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)