|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Thompson's occupation?
(a) A hatter.
(b) A locksmith.
(c) A blacksmith.
(d) A butcher.
2. Which of the following words best describes Pinkerton?
3. What does Halliday pretend is a camera?
(a) A helmut.
(b) A cigar box.
(c) A cigarette box.
(d) A fishing rod.
4. What did the residents of Hadleyburg keep out of the way of young people?
5. Who interrupts the hatter?
(a) The butcher.
(b) The blacksmith.
(c) The tanner.
(d) The baker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following do the reporters make a picture of?
2. For whom was Mr. Richards going to plead?
3. What does the Chair ask someone to close?
4. Who has signed the checks?
5. Where does Mr. Richards tell his wife to put the checks?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)