|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of expression do the town folks' faces have at the end of the week?
(a) Holy happiness.
2. Who has signed the checks?
(a) Mr. Harkness.
(b) Mr. Pinkerton.
(c) Mr. Edwards.
(d) Mr. Cox.
3. Who did Goodson come close to marrying?
(a) Denise Harkness.
(b) Lottie Regal.
(c) Rose Darwin.
(d) Nancy Hewitt.
4. Where do the Hadleyburg residents claim their town is destined to live in forever under the word incorruptible?
(a) The dictionary.
(b) The theasaurus.
(c) The national cook book.
(d) The encyclopedia.
5. What does Mr. Richards ask his wife to do to him?
(a) Kiss him.
(b) Fan him.
(c) Slap him.
(d) Kick him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Mr. And Mrs. Richards have to go to in the morning?
2. How does Mr. Richards say he feels about helping the Reverend?
3. What does Mrs. Richards say she could do for joy?
4. Which of the following do the reporters make a picture of?
5. Who is the letter from?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)