|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the checks made out to?
2. What kind of honesty does Mrs. Richards say the town has trained them to think?
(a) Idealistic honesty.
(b) God's honesty.
(c) Artificial honesty.
(d) Hateful honesty.
3. What is the paper's foreman the local representative of?
(a) The National Guards.
(b) The local government.
(c) The Folk Music Association.
(d) The Associated Press.
4. Where does everyone run to?
(a) The townhall.
(b) The church.
(c) The bank.
(d) The newspaper.
5. What is the name of the stranger who wrote the letter?
(a) Mr. Laurel.
(b) Mr. Barrington.
(c) Mr. Jakes.
(d) Mr. Stephenson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of fit does Mrs. Richards fall into as she feels the sack?
2. What word is the difference between Wilson and Billson's note?
3. What do the voices order Burgess to open?
4. Why does Mr. Richards not want to make the matter private?
5. What does Mr. Richards say he has walked into?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)