|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Richards send for?
2. Who does the stranger's note say made the remark?
(a) Mr. Halliday.
(b) No one.
(c) Mrs. Richards.
(d) Reverend Burgess.
3. What does Mrs. Richards say her husband has never uttered?
(a) A curse word.
(b) A lie.
(c) A truth.
(d) A blasphemy.
4. What does the stranger say he used to be?
(a) An alcoholic.
(b) A gambler.
(c) A bank manager.
(d) A con artist.
5. Why does Mrs. Richards say they cannot find the right man?
(a) He is a con artist.
(b) He is in another town.
(c) He is in his grave.
(d) He is a higher force.
Short Answer Questions
1. At whom is Burgess' sermon aimed?
2. Where do Mr. And Mrs. Richards have to go to in the morning?
3. Whose comments does the narrator say became increasingly disagreeable?
4. What did the Richardses do after the church service?
5. What does the narrator say the sermon bristles with?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)