|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say the stranger looks like?
(a) A thief.
(b) A dentist.
(c) An amateur detective.
(d) A butcher.
2. Where does the stranger put one of the checks for $1,500?
(a) In his suitcase.
(b) In his back pocket.
(c) In his bank.
(d) In his pocket book.
3. What do people keep handing the Reverend?
4. What does Mr. Richards say he has walked into?
(a) A trap.
(b) A love triangle.
(c) The circles of hell.
(d) A circus.
5. Which character does the narrator say always notices everything?
(a) Jack Smitts.
(b) Reverend Burgess.
(c) Jack Halliday.
(d) Barclay Gordon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say the townfolk found the night after?
2. Whose is the fifth remark that the Chair reads?
3. What does the sack contain?
4. What happened to Nancy Hewitt?
5. How does the house react to Mr. Wilson's speech?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)