|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who laugh so hard that tears run down their cheeks?
(a) The photographers.
(b) The working classes.
(c) The reporters.
(d) The people from Brixton.
2. What does Mr. Richards call the language in Burgess's note?
(a) Low brow.
(c) High brow.
3. Who did Goodson come close to marrying?
(a) Denise Harkness.
(b) Rose Darwin.
(c) Lottie Regal.
(d) Nancy Hewitt.
4. What are the gallery fronts clothed in?
(d) Colored paper.
5. Why can Mr. Richards not tell his wife how he helped Goodson?
(a) She would divorce him.
(b) It was against the law.
(c) He made a promise.
(d) She would laugh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the stranger's note say made the remark?
2. Who does the Chair call forward to receive the money?
3. How did Mr. Richards help the Reverend?
4. What tone of voice does the Tanner use to say that the money should be divided among the 18 incorruptibles?
5. What is the old lady reading in the parlor?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)